If You’re Nasty

Story Info
A new stagehand finds herself in an enthralling situation.
2k words
3.75
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

My Dom friend who I choose to obey has always had a "thing" for Janet Jackson (he's about the same age as she is). We listened to her song "Discipline" together where she sings of her sexual submissiveness (he has always guessed she was a submissive, it appears he was right) and he instructed me to write a fantasy that includes the three of us. It is completely fictional, we have never actually met her, but I think she would like it; I know he does, and I hope you do too. I would love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment.

----

It was my first day on the set; the job was practically an intern position, but I was happy to have it. My job would be to fetch the musicians from their trailers for their cues and put away stage props, and I was thrilled for the opportunity to be networking with some of the top names in the entertainment business. Today the stage was set up to look like a futuristic dorm room and there was a stage that tilted on an axis similar to how a satellite dish works. As I stood pondering the curiosity of it all, a voice growled behind me, "HEY NEWBIE! Get over to miss Jackson's trailer and let her know we need her on set for sound check. Chop, chop!" Janet Jackson?! I thought to myself. Boy, they weren't kidding when they said I'd meet big names! I hurried over to the lot where her trailer was parked, and I knocked and walked in without waiting for an answer.

"Miss Jackson...."

I stopped dead in my tracks. The sight that befell me was a woman in stockings, heels, and a lacy garter belt; she was bent over the knee of a very striking man. He looked up at me and smiled as his hand came down on her firm ass. THWACK! Feeling slightly ashamed for witnessing this I averted my eyes.

"Oooooo, Sir... We were caught..." It was Janet's voice!

"That's okay, kitten. Were you counting like I asked you to?" His voice was soft but commanding, and I found myself drawn to it.

In a playful voice Janet said, "Yes, Sir, just as you asked. We were at 24."

The man she had referred to as "Sir" sounded quite pleased. While stroking her hair he said, "Good job, my precious little slut. Your count is perfect. We are going to let our new friend watch and play now too, do you understand? You have 6 more swats coming to you..."

30 swats?! It can't be that many, can it?

I let my eyes survey her body. She was curvy but fit and you could see that she had been sweating. I found myself becoming aroused, and as my eyes fell to her ass I noticed it was afire; a bright magenta pink against the glistening brown tones of her skin.

The man was watching me intently as I did this and asked, "Do you like what you see? Come kneel here at my feet and let me show you what happens when naughty little sluts don't listen to me." At these words, my heart started racing and I could feel my pussy start to twinge. I found myself obeying his command and positioning myself on my knees at his feet. He smiled at me and said, "Good girl... now, for the duration of our play today you will refer to me as "Sir". You will also do as I say or you will find yourself in the same position as my little slave here. Do you understand? Do you agree?" My heart was racing and my clit was aching in earnest now. His voice commanded obedience and I found myself wanting to give it to him.

"Yes." I managed to say.

"Yes... what?" he replied.

"Yes, SIR."

"Very good. Now, I want you to look me in the eye. Do not close them or look away from me, and you are not to move. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

His stare was intense. I found it hard, but I didn't dare look away. It felt as though he could see into the depths of my soul, see every dirty thought I had ever had in my life. I felt so vulnerable and so excited. Without looking away from me, he resumed Janet's punishment. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! I winced each time his hand made contact with her plump ass, but didn't lose eye contact. Janet whimpered. The man, our Sir, smiled, and with his other hand he rubbed her head before grabbing her hair and pulling her head up. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! Her ass jiggled with every swat; I was tempted to look away from him to get a better look but knew not to disobey. He let go of her hair and with both hands started to rub and squeeze her ass cheeks. "Does that feel better, Janet?" he asked.

Janet turned to face him and said, "Much better, Sir! Thank you for your corrections. I am a naughty little slut who only thinks about her pussy. May I do something for you to show my gratitude?"

As I survey this scene I realize my pussy is wet now, my panties are soaking up my juices like the wick of an oil candle. I shifted from my position slightly and he looked at me sternly before returning his gaze to Janet.

"Yes, kitten," he began, "I want you to go over to the end of the bed and bend over it where I can see you. Keep your feet slightly farther apart than your shoulders. You are to wait in that position for me while I get acquainted with our new friend. Is that clear?"

I continued to watch as she lifted herself off of his lap, nodded an acknowledgement to his command, and headed to the bedroom. Her breasts were magnificent and I pictured myself cupping and sucking on them until the nipples were hard. Her hips swayed as she walked, and her ass jiggled ever so slightly. As I turned my head back around I noticed that he too was watching her and surveying his handy-work on her ass. I could see that his cock was hard through his pants. Turning his attention back to me he asked, "So, do you understand what happens to naughty little sluts who disobey me? I want to hear you verbalize your response."

"Shit... that voice," I thought to myself as a new wave of arousal flooded over me. "Yes, Sir. I understand, Sir. Naughty girls get a spanking," I replied.

"Very good," he said. "Now I do believe I told you to kneel at my feet and watch, yes? And I do believe I told you not to move. Did you move?"

"I did," I thought to myself. I shifted when I noticed my pussy was wet. "Yes, Sir. You did say all of those things, and I did move." I hung my head.

He nodded. "So that will earn you a spanking, but first, take off those clothes. And I want you to look at me while you do. Go ahead and stand up." I stood up and slowly removed my clothes forcing myself to maintain eye-contact. Standing there naked I felt as vulnerable as I've ever felt; he just sat there looking me over. After what seemed like a lifetime he said, "Since this is your first time I am going to go easy; seven swats for each offense. First, you barged in here without waiting for the invite to come in. Then, you moved when I explicitly told you not to. Twice." Was it twice? I'm in no position to argue. "Since you're a newbie, I'll round down. Do you think that 20 swats is a fair punishment?"

As I stood there listening to him, I could feel my nerves kicking in. I had never been spanked before, but I had fantasized about it for years. "Yes, Sir. I think that is more than fair for my disobedience." I replied.

He stood and smiled, "I honestly think it should be more, but you both are due back on set soon and we don't need more people bursting in here. Now follow me. We have left Janet waiting long enough." He grabbed my hand like I was a princess and guided me to the room where Janet was still waiting patiently.

As she heard us approach, Janet straightened her legs and lifted her ass higher in the air for him to see; he walked up and smacked it. Then with both hands he grabbed her ass, squeezed, and slid his hands up her sides to her shoulders. He leaned in close and whispered, "I'm about to fuck you until your pussy is clenching around my dick. You know the rules. Don't forget to ask permission." Looking back to me, he instructed me to stand on the edge on the bed, straddling Janet, with my ass facing him. "Now, you will bend over and present your ass to me, and you will count how many swats you have received. Are we clear?"

Immediately after I acknowledged I heard the THWACK! and felt the sting of his hand on my ass. "That's one..." he said, to get me started with my counting. It was followed by the sound of Janet whimpering, and then moaning below me. He had shoved his cock hard and fast into her eagerly waiting slit. With each thrust into Janet, he smacked my ass. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! The sting had given way to burn, and each smack sent a new wave of arousal through my body and made my cock-hungry pussy swell with desire. Below me, Janet was asking permission to orgasm.

"Please, Sir... May I cum? I don't think I can hold it any longer....... Pleeaasseee Sir! I'm begging you..." THWACK! My pussy was sopping wet at this point.

"Very well, my sexy little slave... you may cum for me." As he said it, Janet let out a loud moan followed by heavy panting. He began thrusting even harder and startled me when he buried his face into my aching pussy. Both his hands gripped my ass cheeks as he pulled me onto his face, and I felt myself teetering at the edge of my own orgasm. We'd only gotten to 13 spanks.

Taking my cue from Janet, I muttered, "Ohhh Sir! I am going to cum, fuck! I... I can't... Sir, please.... May I cum??" There was no reply, but he took his thumb and began to apply pressure to my asshole. With every movement I could feel the wave of my orgasm approaching and I couldn't hold back anymore. I came so hard that my legs stiffened, and for a brief moment it felt like I lost my conscience thought.

He stopped, "You THWACK! didn't wait THWACK! for permission, THWACK! and I'm going to have to punish you. THWACK! Get your ass on this bed and lie down so I can fuck your face. You are going to swallow me today! And you will be grateful that we are in a hurry." He gripped my hair and guided me to lie on my back with my head off the edge of the bed. As I lied there on the bed, he admonished me for my disobedience while slapping my tits before he thrust his cock into my warm mouth. He continued to slap my tits, and my twat, thrusting harder and harder until I felt his hot, salty cum sliding down my throat. I came a second time from the slapping contact of my pussy.

As he removed his cock from my mouth he gave my tits and Janet's ass a final slap. He looked at me and said, "What is your name in case I need them to hunt you down for something?" I smiled and replied, "Its charity, Sir, and I'm the only charity here, so it should be easy enough to track me down. Call on me anytime, Sir."

He nodded approvingly and looked me over once more before saying, "Both of you girls go get cleaned up and get down to the set. You can come back when you're finished and thank me for your orgasms. Now, run along."