A Quick Time in the Car

Story Info
She rides him good in his car.
888 words
3.83
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and Jeff dated on and off for years, but they had been pretty steady for a few months now. They had an insatiable sexual appetite for each other. When they were together it was always difficult to keep their hands off each other.

Since they both had roommates who always seemed to have friends around it was always difficult to find som alone time. This time thye pulled in a secluded parking lot which they had been to before. Brenda and Jeff climbed in to the back seat and trying to find out which position would work best for, well, anything and everything. But nothing seemed to be working out the way they wanted. Brenda had the idea to try the passenger seat and lay/push it all the way back. They moved to the front of the car. She let him get in first, pants down. His cock was already at full attention and she gave him a quick stroke as he laid back into the seat. She had worn a skirt that night and no panties just in case they were able to find a spot to go, so no undressing was required. She got in and shut the door.

He was ready, dick at full attention, smile on his face. She was smiling too, thinking about what she was about to do. She knelt in the front floor best as she could and started teasing his dick. She stroked him a few times with her hand, just gently up and down, watching him jump a little. She ran her nails over his dick to make it jump more. She liked it when it jumped. Then she put her head down and ran her tongue all over his dick and balls. She knew his balls were sensitive, so she spent time there, licking, sucking, listening to him moan as she did. She took the time to tease and suck on his balls because she knew he loved it. With each lick and flick of her tonguen he moaned and his back and hips arched up causing his dick to rise higher. She moved up and licked his dick up and down, making it all wet before taking it in her warm mouth. She sucked it a couple times before pulling back and blowing gently, making him gasp at the difference in sensations. She went back to sucking, and stroked his hard cock with her one hand and teased his balls with the other alternating between hard and soft until she could tell he was close. She stopped; she didn't want him to cum yet. Even though she loved taking his load into her mouth, she wanted to be fucked tonight. He was a good size. Seven inches and average girth and it hit all the right spots. She slid up his body kissing and licking up his stomach and chest as she went. She nibbled on his neck and ears whispering in his ear tthat she wanted his cock in her pussy. While mentally this all kept him excited, she paid no attention to his dick as it bounced up and down so he would calm down for a minute.

They kissed deeply while his hands ran over her body, pulling her as close as he could to him. She pulled up slightly and reached down to raise her skirt. He was ready and waiting. As she staddled him, it only took a second for her to get her pussy lined up with his rock hard dick. She started to slide him into her, slowly, watching the look on his face as he entered her. His eyes rolled back into his head.

His cock felt so good in her. Once he was fully in, she started riding him, picking up speed quickly. She wanted to feel evey inch of his hard cock in her pussy. She slowed back down and enjoyed it and then picked up the pace again. Jeff was reaching down grabbing Brenda's ass tightly as she rode his dick. He would slap one cheek as to spur her on but she didn't need thatShe tried to remain somewhat quiet since they were in a parking lot after all and didn't want to get caught. But his dick felt so good in her she couldn't help but moan loadly with each stroke. She tried to watch his face the best she could as he got closer and closer to cumming. It was difficult as she kept closing her eyes since she was quite enjoying herself too. His dick felt good inside her. She kept going until she could feel his legs tightening and knew he was about to cum. He erupted inside her letting out a loud moan as he did. Brenda continued to ride his cock until every drop of cum was out. Once he was finished, she slowed down to a stop and sat there for a minute, kissing him, before she got up. They cleaned up the best they could. Then they got back into their correct seats, and he started driving her home. She had to get up early the next morning. Though she didn't get off this time, she knew he'd get her back. And it was always fun to watch him, so she had a good time too.