Anna, Home Alone Fun

Story Info
Pleasuring myself leads to a great fuck.
1.6k words
4.37
9.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a week off work, small holiday.

Derek, my husband was also working this week out of his companys London office.

I'm Anna, a cock loving wife, aged 25, tall, slim and with pert tits and bum.

We had fucked most of the weekend and Monday morning I had woken early, I pulled the bed sheet off and just looked at his cock. He was still asleep as I gazed at it. Nicely curled up, I lifted it up and slowly started licking it. I licked his balls and along the shaft.

The morning wood started to kick in, it was growing harder as my mouth covered his bell head. D was circumcised which I prefer if I'm honest. With foreskins you never know what you will find when you pull it back!

I loved feeling it grow inside my mouth, I used my tongue to lick it's head. I pushed it down his peehole, I tasted a little globule, either pre-cum or urine. I squeezed his balls, he groaned a bit.

My lovely cock grew harder in my mouth. I was rubbing myself as my hand was wanking his cock in my mouth.

"Greedy cunt, don't you fucking stop." D grinned, opening his eyes.

"Nooo," I moaned through a mouthful of his cock.

I wanked it harder, his balls got tighter, he pushed his hips up pushing his cock deeper in my mouth. I could take all his cock down my throat. I was pumping away at it, my other hand was deep up my wet cunt.

"Oh fuck that's it, take it all, swallow it."

I did, three or four loads of his spunk erupted down my throat as my own orgasm hit me. I kept on pumping and squeezing his cock, sucking him dry.

He gave me a big kiss, I pushed my tongue in his mouth. He sucked my tongue.

"God I taste good," he said as he burrowed his head between my legs, his tongue lapping at cunt. I grabbed his head, holding it tight between my thighs.

My next orgasm hit me, my juices flowed out.

I kissed him, my tongue in his mouth.

"So do I," I grinned as he jumped out of bed.

D showered as I made breakfast for him before he headed for the train station.

I finished breakfast, washed up and sat outside with my coffee having a cigarette. I was still naked and looked down at my thighs, still covered in my cum.

It was a lovely warm morning and I decided to do some housework, nude of course. I finished the housework, had another coffee outside and headed upstairs to shower. I made the bed and was putting some stuff away in the drawers. The bottom drawer was my fun drawer, I pulled it open looking at all my toys.

I had a wide range of dildo's, vibrators, strap-ons and clips. I idly picked up the nipple clamps and clipped one on. It hurt, I squeezed my other nipple and put another clamp on that one. I was enjoying the pain in my tits. I picked up a small vibrator, turned it on and inserted it up my anus.

Dirty cunt I thought to myself as it buzzed away in my ass. I then found my favourite dildo, King Dong. It was 18 inches long and thick. I also picked up an eye mask.

I made way to my bed, arranged some pillows with two under my hips, pulled on my nipple clamps, enjoying pain shooting through my tits. With the vibrator still buzzing away in my ass I sat back with my legs bent up.

I put on my eye mask, blacking everything out. Our bed faced the widows but we were not overlooked.

Using my imagination I was surrounded by by blokes watching me as I rubbed KD between my thighs, over my bush and and clit.

"Do you want to see this monster cock in my cunt guys, do you want to watch me fucked with it?" I said out loud.

I imagined them all stroking their cocks as I used my fingers, wetting my cunt, pulling my lips wide open.

I eased KD inside me slowly feeling it stretch my cunt. Inch by inch it made it's way inside my vagina.

"Like it guys, do you want to see it stretch my cunt wide open," I said out loud, as I pulled my knees up.

Using both hands I began fucking myself with KD, oh god it felt so fucking good as I pushed it deeper inside my cunt.

"Dirty bitch, take it all, get it all up inside your fucking cunt, be a slut for everyone," I said.

"You can all fuck me afterwards guys, I'll take cock in any of my holes."

I was building up faster and faster, it felt like half of KD was inside me. I moaned as I gave it a big thrust, I had nearly twelve inches of my favourite dildo in my cunt.

"Of fuck yes, I'm fucking cummmming guys." I screamed as hips pounded up and down. My juices were squirting out as I pulled my legs up, my ankles by my head.

I eased my eye shade off to look at KD sticking out of my hairy bush. It was wet from my cum and so were my thighs and ass.

There were no guys watching, just my imagination working overtime.

Then I saw a movement in the window, fuck it was Keith, my window cleaner. I'd forgot he was due today. He had a big grin on his face.

He was looking straight up the bed as I lay there. My cunt and ass full of my toys.

How long had he been there, had he heard me? I wondered as out of nowhere I fucking orgasmed again. My head went back as I gripped KD and was openly fucking myself with it in front of him.

A small window was open, he must have heard my filthy thoughts.

"Morning Anna, don't let me stop you. What a beautiful cunt you have."

Keith was about 40, quite attractive and a proper window cleaner, hence the ladder at my bedroom window.

It only seemed like a second as he entered my bedroom. Fuck it, I must have left the back door open. I had put my eye mask back on and and was stroking my slit as I felt him sit on the bed.

I was pulling on my nipple clamps as I felt him catch hold of KD, he was slowly pulling it out.

"Fucking hell Anna, it's fucking huge." His fingers, or rather his hand replaced KD.

"Fist me Keith?

His hand went easily up inside me.

"Oh fuck yes, harder Keith please," his hand was past his wrist inside me.

"I love a dirty cunt like you Anna, a proper fucking slut," he was saying as his other hand was by ass hole. He went to put a finger in my ass but he found my small vibrator.

"You are having a good time time today, both holes used."

I felt him pull it out and two or three fingers slipped up my ass. I had undone his trousers by now and was stroking his cock.

"Turn over cunt, get on your knees."

I did, keeping my mask on. He pushed KD back inside my cunt. I moaned as he pushed it right up inside me. I felt his his cock at my anus.

"Want it up your ass?"

"Just fuck me."

"Tell me you whore."

"Yes, I want your fucking cock up my asshole."

He just pushed it past my sphincter, all 7 inches of hard cock drove straight up my back passage.

I screamed as the pain of it hit me. He slapped my ass hard.

"Is that what you want cunt, your ass full of cock."

He had his hands around me, caught hold of my tits, pulling on them as his cock pounded my ass. He pulled on my nipple clamps, the pain shot through my tits. KD was still buried up my cunt.

" Yes, I'm your fucking whore, fuck me, hurt me you bastard. Then I want your spunk in my mouth,"

"Dirty bitch, ass to mouth it is, turn over cunt."

His cock went straight in my mouth from my ass. He grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat.

"Dirty Fucking whore, take this."

His spunk shot down my throat, I choked at the amount of cum he released. I swallowed most of it, some dribbled out of my mouth as I sucked him dry.

"Don't forget to clean my balls bitch."

He sat on my face, I licked his balls. I took each one in turn in my mouth, wrapping my tongue around them.

"And my ass, get that tongue up my ass while I toss myself off bitch."

My tongue went up inside his asshole.

"Deeper bitch."

I pushed my whole tongue up his ass as he wanked himself off. He slapped my tits, hard, as his spunk shot out over my tits and stomach.. He turned over and put his cock back in my mouth.

"Fucking clean it cunt."

I sucked it dry.

He got up, "on your knees again bitch."

I did as I could feel my orgasm building. He slapped my ass cheeks hard. Then he pulled KD out of my cunt and just shoved it up my ass.

"Oh fucking hell, yes, yes yes, I'm fucking cummming."

He left me like that, on my knees, KD sticking out of my asshole as I trembled on my orgasm.

"Same time next week Anna?"

I just moaned as he left.

I wonder if my neighbours wonder why I have my windows cleaned every week!