A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Wife on vacation.
5.4k words
4.35
39k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the much needed physical connection that we continued to find ourselves as a couple and not just parents. The next day we had a pre-booked volcano tour. We were up and out early.

Our group on the trip was only six of us. There was a couple from California, Dan and Farrah, and a two guys from Canada, Mark and Chris. It was early in the morning so nobody was talking much the trip up. As we progressed through the your we got to know our group and clicked. We decided drinks were needed after and we met in Kihei for drinks.

We learned that Dan and Farrah do an annual trip down to Maui and always stay in north on the island. They seem to know all these little spots that they swore we 'MUST SEE.' We really struck up a friendship with them over drinks, and they said that they would take us to some of their places. Of course, the Canadians wanted to join. It was clear they were there for a good time and not a long time. Dan and Farrah decided to book a snorkeling trip with us for the next day. The Canadians passed, but we did exchange numbers with them for future outings. They were great guys, but a lot more on the hunt.

This particular day I drove hope and my horny wife pulled off her sundress and her one piece top as we drove p the highway to our north island home. Her tits looked great blowing in the breeze of our topless Jeep. She tried to give me road head, but that is a long and windy road. So, knowing my wife, she tried not to get sick either.

That night we went out of to the dark beach near our place and we walked the dark beach with few other couples in front of our place. As we walked back hand in hand, we talked about our day and our friends we have made. We made it back to our place and my wife had my cock in her mouth as we continued to discuss our friends we made. We talked about and guessed the sizes of each of the three guys cocks while we entered our room. Mark was a guess as his board shorts hid everything and he was short, so we guessed small. Chris, the other Canadian, probably was bigger, was lanky and lean so we guessed he was long and thin. Finally, Dan was stocky, but about average height. So we guessed her might be short and thick. It was a fun game and my wife got very horny.

We talked about each of these guys and their cock in detail during our walk. My wife grabbed my hands and let me feel her wet pussy. We immediately headed for our room. Another night of fucking presumed. She was insatiable.

The next morning rose early as the sun does in Hawaii. My wife woke me. She was make and already standing with a coffee for us both. She mentioned that the lanai was great for privacy. She said she had been out there for an hour naked enjoying her coffee.

This morning we were heading for a snorkelling trip with our group. We had to be out early and got there just in time. As we bounced on the boat out to the snorkelling place all of us six 'friends' didn't say much or encourage much acknowledgment of each others existence. One we go there and the water took our hangovers away and/or woke us up, then we acknowledged each other. My wife was sharing the same one piece that she had on just for us two days ago. I enjoyed the sight of her fashioning this suit.

I also enjoyed the sight of seeing Farrah in her swimsuit for the first time. It was a two piece coverall suit, but it showed that she had small boobs and a full ass that really made me feel it in all the right places. It was the first time I noticed her body was so olive-skinned and hair jet black, but curly, rolling over her shoulders. She was small and cute like my wife. I watched Dan, and he was clearly enjoying her looking so good in front of everyone.

Chris and Mark seemed to enjoy glances at our ladies, even second glances, but they also enjoyed all the other ladies on the boat. I still enjoyed every time they spent extra time with my wife and clearly just stared at her body.

As the day went on and we all got to know each other, things got flirty. My wife was the most flirtatious for sure. I could see that she had taken a liking to Chris. He has an easy and free flowing personality that was infectious. Still, the six of us all hung out together out of the larger group.

As the day ended and we got back to shore everyone dispersed, but Dan and Farrah mentioned to us about a 'secret' place to snorkel up island. Each of us had had agreed this would be fun to keep the group together.

When we got back to our room I asked my wife what turned her on most today. She told me that both Chris and Dan had touched her very obviously but sexually in our snorkelling. I took her then and we fucked. Then I got the details as they both swipe a grab at her in the water. We were both turned on and it was clear she enjoyed it. This lead us back to our talks about introducing more to our relationship. This talk had happened before our child and now we were having this talk again. Only it was for real, not just a fantasy. We agreed we were both here to connect and to enjoy ourselves, whatever that may mean.

In our pre-child world, I had begged my gorgeous wife to cuckold me. Of course this seems typical, but who wouldn't want their beautiful wife enjoying someone else while they watched. I was a fantasy of mine, and even, ours. That night we fucked hard, talking of our fantasies and our new friends. My wife talked about our new friend Chris mostly. I even let her scream his name as I made her cum on me

Then next morning we were off the 'secret' beach that our local friends had described. It was a bit of a drive and we were always running behind. SO, of course, they were already there when we got there. The Canadians, Mark and Chris, were already heading out to the water, and Dan and Farrah were just arriving too. They were all in their late 20's and early 30's. I tried not to stare as Farrah pulled her sundress over her head, and her olive skin, smallish breasts, thick fit legs and ass from working out were accentuated nicely by her two piece.

My wife, not one to be outdone, pulled off her shirt and dropped her jean shorts to reveal a very skimpy bikini. Her breasts looked big and inviting in the string top. It covered most of her tits. The bottoms were skimpier than her one piece. More ass out to be seen. She looked at me coyly and put on her masks. She grabbed Farrah, and they ran off to the water.

Dan and I stared at two great asses bouncing away from us. Dan commented on my wife being a 'stunner.' I thanked him and mentioned Farrah was no slouch. We both laughed and agreed we were ass men.

Then we hit the water. We swam out to the area where the girls and the Canadians were already. It was amazing. We saw several great fish and a couple of turtles. I kept my eyes more on my wife and Farrah.

We spent the day swimming and on the beach. There were a few drinks, but we had to drive back, so not too many for Dan or me. We played in the water, and I enjoyed seeing my wife flirt with Dan and the Canadians.

As the day grew to a close, we made plans to meet for dinner near our place. We all went home to freshen up. I talked to my wife about her flirting on the way home, and we both liked it. We got back to our place, and I had her bikini off and inside her on the bed. Her legs were up and spread wide. I told her about Dan staring at her ass and mentioning he was an ass man too. She wanted on top. She took me for a ride. She was driving her hips hard and fast.

"Dan couldn't handle my ass." She said as she rode me. "I'd milk his cock before he barely got inside me." Then she squeezed her pussy tight on my cock, and I was filling her up. She got off me and into the shower. We got ready and headed to the restaurant.

Again, they all beat us there. The night turned into a big drink fest. The Canadians headed off to the club to meet girls. We invited Dan and Farrah back to our place for more drinks.

I made some drinks, and everyone got comfortable chatting. My wife was losing inhibitions.

"So Dan, judging by Farrah, you are an ass man like my husband."

Dan was a bit caught off guard, but the alcohol made everything great. "Yep, Farrah works hard for that ass, and I make sure she knows I love it. Show them, honey!"

Farrah stood up and bent over while pulling her dress up and exposing her ass in a thong. Then she proceeded to make it shake. Her fit perfect heart-shaped ass with an amazing gap was on display. The only thing hiding hey pussy was some thin fabric. I tried not to let on how hot that was and how much I wanted her.

My wife was also impressed at the shake and asked Farrah to teach her. She stood up and dropped her dress on the floor. Her bra and thong only for all to see. It really wasn't much different than the swimsuit today. I watched Dan take notice. We were both watching each other's wife.

Both women stood there bent over. Farrah was demonstrating, then helping my wife learn to 'twerk.' Farrah struggled to show and teach as her dress was getting in the way. So my wife pulled it off her before a thought was given.

Farrah stood there in only her thong. Her smallish boobs needed no bra in that dress, and now the perfect, round, olive-coloured ones were showing off her puffy areola and large nipples to us all. The way her jet black curly hair fell to each side of them made me lust for her. For everyone else, it was only a moment of embarrassment and a look to Dan to be sure it was okay.

My wife quickly apologized and then said, "It has to be fair." She reached behind and unhooked her bra. It fell to the floor and her big C-cups settled to their glory. We all stared at her tits. Then I looked and Dan, I shrugged at Dan, we held up a cheers and enjoyed the show.

My wife came over to sit by me and whispered, "I want to see Dan's cock. I can see he likes my assets." My cock stirred at that comment. I took a moment to realize a fantasy could happen tonight, but I needed to be sure I wanted it. That only took a second to be sure.

I sent my wife over to talk to Farrah. I asked Dan to help me mix another round.

As we mixed the drink, I told Dan that Farrah is very sexy. He made a similar comment about my wife. I told him she was crazy in her college years and this was part of the reason I married her. He laughed and mentioned that Farrah was a bit of an exhibitionist at times. I took a calculated risk and told him I was going to fuck my wife, and they could stay and watch, which iI encouraged, enjoy themselves too, or leave. I understood any choice they made.

"I'll see what Farrah thinks as things progress, but I'm sure we will stay for the beginning," replied Dan.

I went back to our couch and my wife joined me. Dan sat with Farrah. I started making out with my wife, kissing her hard and sucking and grabbing at her tits.

While Dan and Farrah stared without moving, it got me more into it. My wife quickly popped my hard cock out of my shorts. I heard a muffled noise from their couch and a look of surprise on their faces. I always got that look as I'm not a big guy, but well endowed.

My wife got on her knees and pulled my shorts off. She started sucking my cock like she can. She even put more effort into it. I think trying to show off. I glanced over at Dan and Farrah and he was rubbing her inner thigh and pussy through her thong. Her hand was on his crotch stroking slowly.

My wife was stroking my cock while sucking my balls, and it was one of my favourite moves. My eyes moved back to the other couch where Dan and Farrah were making out heavily. Soon Farrah, too, was on her knees, sucking Dans cock. It was shorter than mine, but much more girth. We weren't surprised as Dan was a stocky guy.

My wife looked over and could see Farrah at work, but she wanted a better view. She wanted a better view. So, she stood up and peeled her thong down while bending her ass towards Dan. Then she slid down my cock. Riding me reverse cowgirl on the couch. We both watched Farrah go to work on Dan's cock. Dan watched my wife's tits bounce. My wife was trying not too, but that dirty tongue of hers was straining to be free.

I urged her with some hard and fast pumping and she gave in, "YES!! Fuck me, faster, make my big tits bounce for Dan."

At this, Farrah took her mouth off Dan's cock, and she shared a look with Dan that was a 'How far do you want this to go' look. Dan pulled her up to straddle him and kissed her. This also gave my wife her first look at Dan's cock.

Farrah and Dan shared some words, and I thought maybe the show was over, but Dan reached down and pulled her thong to the side to slid his cock into her. The tip parted her lips. He was gentle as his thick cock slowly stretched her pussy to take in all the way in. My wife had stopped bouncing, and we both watched her pussy slowly swallow that thick cock.

Farrah's beautiful ass was on displayed as she was spread straddling Dan. Her firm muscles were rippling and her ass was twerking on his cock. My wife made the change and hopped on my cock, showing off her ass to Dan. She leaned forward and started slowly showing my big cock slide in and out of her as her ass shook.

She leaned to my ear and whispered, "Can I fuck Dan?" Then she sat back and looked in my eyes. My heart pounded, and I remember my fantasies. I told her she could.

"Good. Because you have a big cock, but I want to feel that girth stretch me more. I've never had a cock that girthy."

I grabbed my wife and I fucked her hard. I wanted to make sure she could feel me. If it wasn't for the alcohol, I might have cum when she asked. My wife hopped off, cleaned her cum off me. Then she went to the bathroom in our bedroom. I watched Farrah's great ass before she got a call from my wife. She headed to the bathroom too.

My wife called Dan too. He entered our bedroom and I could hear some commotion, but I waited. My wife is a smart, beautiful, uninhibited lady. I trusted her.

Farrah came to the bedroom door and she was just stunning. She invited me in. When I walked in, I saw Dan on his back on our bed. My wife was on top in full 69 staring at me with Dan's cock inches from her face. She smiled as our eyes met and she mouthed, "I love you." Then I watched a fantasy come true as my wife licked another man's thick cock. She was trying to give Dan her best work, but it was hard with such a thick cock. Dan had his hands on my wife's ass and was enjoying her pussy.

Jealousy panged somewhere inside me, but it was a good jealousy. I love watching my wife do this. We always had talked about it before our child. Farrah walked me to the corner and told me to stand there and don't move. Not even to touch myself. She grabbed my cock with both her hands and bent over to kiss it. Then she pulled me by the cock to have a close up of my wife sucking Dan. My wife looked up and turned around; I had a front-row seat to watch Dan's cock stretch my beautiful wife's pussy. She took some time but got in all in there. I watched a few thrusts into her pussy. My mind was melting in horniness and not comprehending what was fully happening.

Farrah lead me back to the side of the bed. She hadn't let go of my cock. She told me to just watch. Then she left me and climbed onto Dan's face. Straddling in and facing my wife. This was a fantasy come true. I was watching this gorgeous girl and my beautiful wife, both being pleasured. I could only hope for my turn.

Farrah came on Dan's face before hopping off. My wife was still bouncing on Dan's cock and grinding into it. She kept saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck." This meant she was in perpetual orgasm and was obvious by her spasms.

Once Farrah was out of the way, I watched Dan roll my wife over onto her back. Her legs immediately spread and were high in the air awaiting Dan's cock.

"You want my cock? Tell your husband how much you want it." Dan winked at me

"Fuck, I want his cock so bad, babe. I want to cum on it again," she said with eye contact to me. She glanced at Farrah who was beside me, slowly stroking my cock. Then she turned to Dan and said in some deep lust-filled voice, "Now fuck me with that thick monster!"

Dan leaned on my wife and entered her again. I watched as they kissed, probing each others mouths. He was on top of her thrusting into my wife with her legs wrapped around his body. It was so intimate. I enjoyed seeing the love of my life enjoying Dan.

My wife's legs straightened in the air, her hands raked down his back as she came again on his cock. Farrah pulled on my cock, I followed her out of the room.

She was so sexy. She truly looked like she belonged on the island. She was only 31 and her tight body showed it. Dan was a couple of years younger than her at 29. Farrah made me lay on the couch. She stood over me and did a sexy, sensual dance. She lightly dragged her hands all over her body.

My wife screamed from the bedroom, "Don't stop! Grab my ass, yeah fuck me!" It was followed by some undecipherable groaning on her part.

"Don't worry. Dan can go all night. Your wife will get all she can handle," Farrah said. I laughed, thinking back to my wife's comment on Dan 'not being able to handle her ass.' It seems they will try to fuck each other out of breath, stamina, or cum.

"Have you done this before? The sharing thing," I asked, feeling kinda dumb for asking.

"No. I have wanted to, but Dan never did. I saw the way he was looking at your wife, so I figured this was the chance. I liked you and after I saw your cock, I knew I needed to feel it," she replied as she grabbed it. She bent over and started licking the tip. She moved further over the tip, still bending at the waist. I reached out and pulled her on the couch, straddling my face. As she lowered down, my heart was pounding again at the dripping pussy that was lowering onto my face. Even more was my hands finally gripping that tight heart-shaped ass that taunted me since we met them.

She tasted sweet. I could have eaten her all night. I went to work to make her cum. I did that with some work on her clit. She paused with her mouth, whimpering on my cock as her hips gyrated. I licked up all her juices that were soaking my face.

She climbed off me and I stood up. I laid her down and climbed on the couch. I paused for a mental picture of the olive-skinned beauty spread wide and awaiting my cock. I could see the lustful nervousness in her eyes. She had already had the 'thick monster' in there is it was y length that I needed to work in.

Slowly I slid in, as I got deeper, she gasped for breath. I paused for a few thrusts working deeper and deeper. Her eyes bulged wide as I finally got fully inside her.

She giggled, "I can feel you in my stomach." I laughed and started thrusting, slowly and deliberately as she relaxed.

We could hear my wife loudly and Dan muffled responses from the other room, "I'm gonna cum, Dan. Suck my nipples. OHHHHHHH FUUUCKKKK," my wife screamed.

I loved hearing my wife have fun. Especially since I had Farrah. I leaned over her and started speeding up. She crossed her legs behind me and was meeting every pump pulling me back in. I drove in deep and swirl my cock. She gasped and tightened and, that was it, she came. She was biting her lip the reached up and pulled me right onto her. She tried kissing me deep, but kept moaning and grunting into my mouth. She seemed to keep cumming until I stopped my hip swirl. Then she came down, gasping for air.

"Fuck, I have never cum so deep," whispered of her lips as she kissed me. We made out kissing deep and letting our tongues explore deep into each others mouths.

I pulled my head back and said, "You know, Dan told me you're a screamer. Don't hold back on my account." She gave a shy look. Then she got serious.

"Okay, take that snake and fuck me," she demanded. I slowly pulled out from her and more slowly entered her again. She was writhing as I teased her. I did that a few times before moving on to some slow pull-outs and hard quick slams deep in her. Each one came with a grunt of approval. Faster and faster I went.

12