All Comments on 'A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 02'

by herefortheplot

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

You still haven't found a plot, but you did write a really bad cuckold story. Canadians? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I suggest that

You skip out on the rest of the so called vacation, head back to the mainland and just leave the whore you brought on Maui.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Did anybody actually proofread this garbage?

In one paragraph they arranged to go diving with the other couple, the two Canadians declined to go. A couple of paragraphs later everyone is diving?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lost me

You lost me when you had a husband talking to his wife about guessing the size of the other guys cocks. I mean not just the wife wondering aloud but a full blown discussion? Is he gay? I knew again it was over for me when he says he wanted to be cuckholded.

SO we have a story about a slut wife and a hubby who is happy to share. And all the while this was to be a vacation for them to reconnect. Weird way to reconnect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

Yes this story has already lost its way . There is nothing there is no imagination or creativity nothing in this story but poor writing skills. Please what ever else you decide to write next please do not post it in the loving wife category. The loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories from newbies trying to make there mark on this site. What you need to do is stop and think about what you are trying to write. You have got loads of different category’s on this site that you need to explore and have fun with. All you are doing is making yourself look like a complete fool. Which I know you are not but doing this type of story in an overflowing category which is swamped with this type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

More cuckold trash. Who the hell becomes aroused watching another man fuck his wife? Don't we marry them so we have the right to enjoy their sexual company exclusively? This is some sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When you first mentioned cuckolding

I thought this story is going down. But I'm glad that it became a swinging story.

Although swinging is nothing for me in real life, I like to read about it. But real cuckolding I will never understand and does nothing for me except giving me a bad feeling.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sharing is Caring

Great story. Swinging is fun, but you have to be secure in who are and in your relationship with your partner. You clearly show how much they love and lust each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did the people calling this cuckold read the story?

Cuckold is one-sided. It''s when one spouse fucks someone else but the other doesn't. Swinging is when both partners fuck someone outside the marriage. They are NOT synonyms!

<P>

Each husband fucked the other's wife? Which one is the cuckold? Both?

<P>

Yeah, he mentioned having a cuckold fantasy, but what actually happened was a sharing experience. If you have a problem with this, you may have to ask yourself if you really just don't like it when wives fuck someone besides their husband under any circumstance. I purposely used those specific terms because, based on past and present comments, I have a feeling if a husband fucks a woman other than his wife, that's okay.

<P>

Now, if, oh say, later it is about her being gang banged and he is only allowed to watch, they you have a point.

<P>

BTW, names would help. I can't see anyplace where he states his name and she's referred to only as "my wife".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry = garbage

One star, nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey everybody!

Did you notice how 26thNC can type negative comments with one hand as he pulls on his little pud, imagining it was himself taking that fat cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The answer to your question is almost no one

"Of course this seems typical, but who wouldn't want their beautiful wife enjoying someone else while they watched."

The question, which I guess you believe is rhetorical, Is very few husbands would want that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, which one is the cuckold?

Both guys fucked the other's wife. Can you really be a cuckold if you're fucking the other guy's wife while he's fucking yours?

<P>

the only reasonable explanation for the cuckold labels on this story is that these people are opposed to ANY sex outside of a marriage -- or at least on the part of the women. Just be honest about it, because, so far, this is a swinging/sharing story, NOT a cuckold one.

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
CxDx

You need to buy a vowel instead of trying to see this as any kind of good.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN STORY...BUT.....

thought this was about wife sharing... more like swapping... but regardless...it was done all wrong...you stay in the same room as your spouse so everyone sees and hears the erotic pleasures their spouse is enjoying... so you experience it together.... ruins everything when you run off to separate rooms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous