A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and grabbed her legs spread on each shoulder. I fucked her faster and faster, watching her pussy swallow every inch, then glancing up to see those small tits shaking to every pound and finally to her face that was making all kinds of faces from pain and pleasure. I leaned forward, forcing her legs down. I was very deep inside of her, and she gasped over and over as I settled. Then I looked her in the eye. She strained to take me all in.

I finally unleashed. I was fucking her hard and deep while she was curled up like a pretzel. I got leverage and didn't stop until she was screaming. She was loud and inaudible. It was just a scream. I pause so she could come down.

"Are we trying to make this a competition for loud orgasms?" I heard from behind me. I turned to look, and my wife was standing in the doorway, naked, with Dan beside her still hard and maybe even thicker, if that was possible.

I turned to see them better and sat on the couch. My cock was still a rock and slick with Farrah's white cum frothing around the base. Farrah sat up too and gave me a hard kiss.

The girls went to the bathroom. I saw his handprints on my wife's ass as she turned to leave. Dan commented on how amazing my wife was to fuck. She can take cock like no other he had been with. He also told me that Farrah like her ass played with. I was thrilled, of course.

"I'm wet and spread for you, Dan," my wife called from the bedroom. She knew I'd hear that and a pulse of jealousy went through me.

Farrah kissed Dan as she went by. "I told them you could fuck all night. So wear her out," Farrah said. Then she bounded back to me and sat on my cock. Dan watched for a couple of moments and gave me a thumbs-up, and he went to fuck my wife.

Farrah bounced on my cock as I sucked her puffy nipples. Then she grinded on it while I reached around and rimmed her tight hole with my finger. She hopped off me and turned around, but I stopped her.

I took her out to the lanai and bent her over the bars. I squatted and parted her cheeks before diving into her tight hole. I ate her lovely ass. Squeezing her cheeks and poking my tongue into her hole. She was moaning and her hand came up to rub her clit. I made my tongue probe deeper into her ass until I couldn't get deeper. I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass with my tongue. She moaned louder and rubbed her clit feverishly. I felt her spasm and tighten on my tongue. She screamed again and came with my tongue in her tight asshole.

I stood up and she turned around, pulling me to her and kissing me deep probing my mouth with aggression. "I needed that. Fuck that was good too," she said before kissing me again. Then she bent over the railing and arched her back. This was the position I had been fantasizing about all day, fucking Farrah doggystyle.

I didn't waste time. I was in her and fucking her. I used her hips and smacked her ass. Then I leaned forward and grabbed those tits and pulled her somewhat upright, pinching her nipples hard. It was tough to get good leverage, so I let bend back over. Instead, grabbing her arms and pulling on them for leverage. She arched her back and anyone that happen to be looking could see her tits shaking as I pounded her.

Now we were on the 8th floor, it was very dark out, but there was a chance. I pulled out of her. She was gasping again.

"Fuck, you get deep," she said through short breaths. I laid this beautiful woman out on the lounge chair flat. Then I climbed onto her. She spread her legs, taking me in. I was in deep and we were making out. Her legs wrapped over me, pinning me deep inside her. I started trying to move. She loosened her grip. I moved slowly and deliberately. We continued to kiss. I moved my hips around, and she broke the kiss as her head rolled back. A low, slow moan came out of her.

She looked back up and me and said, "Fuck me and don't stop until I cum hard. I want that deep orgasm again."

I did just that I fucked her hard and fast. I was mixing the pounding up with some hip action, driving my cock into every deep part of the pussy. Her legs let go and went straight up. I knew she was close so I lengthened the stroke and pounded harder.

Her back arched, pressing her tits up to me. Her head tossed back and she tried to scream, but nothing came out. Her legs spasmed until they clamped down on me, holding me deep. Her pussy muscles were quivering on me inside. I kept moving my hips under her clamps and watching this gorgeous woman writhing in ecstasy under me. She pulled my head down and jammed her tongue into my ear.

She slowly started coming down. I could feel her muscles relaxing. She stopped licking my ear and laid back, breathing heavily.

"I've never cum that hard. You can reach nerves I didn't know existed," she said through deep breathes, "now it's your turn."

I laid down on the lounger. Farrah's hair was a mess, body glistened with sweat and her eyes were on fire as she straddled me. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was swollen from the hours of sex, but taking every inch. She put her hands on my chest. I grabbed her tits while her hips rode back and forth, lightning-fast. They seemed to be unhinged from the rest of her body.

She started talking, "Are you enjoying twenty years of dance grinding on your cock right now? You made me cum harder than I ever have. TWICE! Time to give you what an assman really loves."

Then she turned around on my cock, riding me reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward, arched her back, and started twerking on my cock. My mind was blowing, and soon, my cock would too. Her ass cheeks bounced down into me then up with force parting and giving me a glimpse of her cock filled pussy and tight asshole every time.

"I'm going to cum," I yelled to her!

Without missing a beat, she looked back over her shoulder and, through heavy breath, said, "Fill me up. Cum in me!"

I reached out and grabbed two handfuls of her ass and unloaded hours of cum. My orgasm gyrated my pelvis and stiffened my legs, pumping, what felt like, endless cum into her.

Farrah turned around to face me, still on my cock. She reached back and massaged my balls, and I felt her Kegel's milking every drop as my cock slowly softened. Then she leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands over her skin. It was smooth but sticky with sweat from our fucking.

She slowly slid off my shrinking cock. As it slid out, some cum dripped onto my abs. She quickly placed her hand under her pussy to catch anymore while she bent over and licked the cum off me.

She looked me in the eyes, "You taste sweet," she commented. We walked together to the bedroom.

My wife and Dan both laid exhausted on the bed. Dan's limp cock lay on his leg with cum dripping around the tip. My wife beside him with her hair askew and her tits to her pussy covered in varying degrees of dried cum.

We all looked at each other and laughed. Farrah headed to the bathroom to deal with the leaking cum. Dan leaned over and kissed my wife, then got up and passed me as he looked for his clothes. He brought Farrah her clothes from the couch. We agreed to have dinner the next night. We enjoyed each other and didn't want it to get weird. Farrah and I kissed on her way out.

My wife pulled herself out of bed and I smiled at all the cum on her. We hugged, I felt some of Dan's recent load sticky between us. I thought again of my wife stretching on his thick cock. I kissed her passionately and there was an incredible mixture of tastes as we did. Then she pulled away.

She looked at me and said, "What just happened?"

"A fantasy come true of seeing you enjoying another man," I replied.

We got ready for bed. We collapsed, both naked and worn out.

12