A Quickie from the Doctor

Story Info
Cameron gets a quickie checkup.
1.1k words
4.21
13.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a gray day as I go in for my physical. I feel tired from having to get up so early for my appointment.

I go up to the front desk to check in with the receptionist. After that I sit down in the waiting room. The waiting room is dead empty. The only ones being here are the receptionist and me.

A few seconds later the doctor comes to the waiting room.

"Hello Cameron it is time for your appointment follow me."

The doctor is a woman in her early thirties. She has red hair that is in a ponytail which reaches her shoulders. She has a pale face with some freckles that covering her nose and cheeks. Her eyes are a bright baby blue color that smile the puts a spring into my step. She has blush cheeks and bright red lips that form her kind smile. She is wearing a white lab coat that most doctors wear with a black shirt under the coat. She is also wearing a dark green skirt and some sneakers.

"How are you doing doctor?" I ask as we walk down the hall on this rather quiet day.

"I am doing great. Thank you for asking." She replies. We reach the door of the room where we will be having our checkup. She opens the door. We enter and she closes the door behind us. The room is white and has no windows. It has two chairs on one side of the room with a table which the patient sits and lays on during the checkup. The doctor locks the door behind us in order to prevent someone from intruding.

She then introduces herself. "My name is Dr. Jennifer Watson. I will be conducting your check up."

I smile and she smiles in return as we get ready for the checkup. She asks me some questions about my health. I tell her that I am good and we proceed with the checkup.

First, she checks my eyes. Shining the bright light into my eyes. I tear up and struggle to keep them open.

"So far everything appears to be fine." Dr Watson takes her light and checks my ears.

"Your ears have some wax. Make sure to get some Debrox on your next pharmacy visit."

"Yes Doctor." I nod and reply.

"Now I need you to take your shirt off so I can check your heart rate and breathing."

"Of course."

I remove my shirt and Dr. Watson checks my lungs and heart.

After she finishes, she writes down the results on her clipboard.

"Cameron I am going to test your reflexes and examine your legs and feet."

"In order to do that I will need you to take off your pants, shoes and socks."

"Okay" I respond. I remove my shoes and socks. Then unbutton and unzip my pants. I put my clothes on one of the chairs. I sit down on the table wearing only my white briefs.

"Good, I will get started." Dr Watson responds. She taps both my knees with a small rubber hammer.

Dr. Watson looks pleased with my reflexes. She then begins to check my legs and feet.

"Everything looks good." She takes her pen and clipboard and writes some notes.

"Now I need you to lay down." I obey her orders and lay down on the table. I am staring at the light on the ceiling so I close my eyes. I feel a little tried and begin to doze off.

As I lay half asleep, I feel my briefs being removed. I don't react and I resume my nap.

Seconds later I feel something unusual yet enjoyable.

My penis feels a peck from something soft and wet. Then my cock feels like it is being swallowed. Something soft and wet is rubbing up against my cock. It feels like a tongue. I open my eyes to see what is happening to me.

I see Dr Watson with her lab coat and black shirt off. She is wearing her bra which is black and her skirt. She has her face facing m lap as she has my penis in her mouth.

I hear the sucking sounds from Dr Watson and feel incredibly aroused. Dr Watson stops and looks me in the eye. She smiles at me impishly.

"I was just checking your privates to see if they were healthy."

I smile back and reply. "Fair enough. Did I pass?"

"Oh yes." She walks over to one of the chairs and sits down.

"Now it is time to test you orally. If you are comfortable?"

I sit up and reply "I am."

I go over to her and remove Dr Watson's shoes and socks. I give her feet a brief rub. Her bare feet are pale and soft. I proceed to undo her skirt and put in the chair next to her. I then remove Dr Watson's black panties. They are lacy, soft and made of cotton. I put them with her skirt. I gaze at her vagina which she needs me to pleasure. I start with a gentle kiss on her vulva.

Then I lick around her clitoris and vulva Clockwise. I continue and alternate between clockwise and counter-clockwise. Dr Watson begins to moan and giggle with delight. After one and a half minutes Dr. Watson tells me to stop. I stand up right and so does Dr Watson.

"Thank you. You passed your oral exam." She says with a cheerful smile. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. Her breasts are a perky B cup size.

"Let's finish the tests now." She lays on the table and asks me to have intercourse with her to which I agree. I get on top and insert my penis into her vagina.

"Oh yes." She grins as my cock fills her vagina.

"Now start thrusting." She commands and I obey.

My cock pounds Dr Watson's cervix hard and fast.

"Ah good boy. Your penis is in fine condition."

"Keep going you must finish." After five minutes Dr Watson begins to cum. She tightens her grip on my back.

She covers her mouth and screams into her head. Muffling herself so the receptionist can hear what is going on.

I come a minute after the good doctor. I feel lightheaded and my eyes feel like rolling back into my head. I also feel energized from the quick fuck. I get up and start to get dressed. Dr. Watson then says to me "Great job you did great. I give you a clean bill of health."

"Thank you Doctor Watson."

"Please call me Jennifer."

"Sure thing Doctor Jenn." I grin and she blows me a kiss.

As soon as I get dressed, I race out the door and check out with the receptionist.

I feel a little bit more energized thanks to the good doctor.