I Love Camping

Story Info
Sex in a tent in exactly 750 words.
750 words
4.29
8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhaling as she wakes, Cara grips the furry arm of the man that kept her warm through the night. Camping, he calls it. She'd always called it 'why', but with morning light filtering in through green canvas, she begins to see the appeal. His scent thick in the small space, his dick poking her just above her right buttock, Cara thinks she might like camping.

Turning, she sees he's awake and meets his gaze, his smile. When he bends, she meets his lips.

"Good morning," he says. Kissing her again, he reaches for her breast, and she moans approval as he cups it, pinching her nipple. He finally breaks the kiss with an irrepressible smile when she takes his dick in hand. He pulls her thin tank top down and latches onto her tit.

Cara moans, "Paul," and his eyes roll up to hers as he continues to suckle. "Come here." She trembles as his beard brushes her skin, already feeling so hot, she squeezes his eager hardness as it lines up with her inviting softness.

"You're so beautiful," he says, and she laughs, doubting it after a day and night in the woods. "Did you sleep well?"

"So well," she says, rubbing his dick.

"Mm, me too," he replies, caressing her tits.

She kisses him, pulling her panties down to the side. Spreading her legs for him, she wants him inside, but instead he goes down with hungry enthusiasm. Her clitoris swells and throbs with the stimulation, she feels trickling moisture making Paul's face slimy and slick. She shakes, crying out at a climax that leaves her craving his cock even more. She pushes him to his back with a firm hand on his shoulder and kisses him as he lays prone. The flavour of her pussy, tangy after the day spent hiking, excites her as much as it did him. His cock throbs in her hand as she climbs atop.

His eyes lock hers as she pushes his spongy head against her, turning her hips and coming forward to take him in. She kisses and licks his face for more of her juices, Paul giving her nipples the attention they love, as she rides him. His hard dick fills her. She grinds around it rolling her hips, sits straight, and begins to bounce. His hands shift to her hips, encouraging her movements. His gaze travelling over her makes her feel sexy, beautiful despite the mussed hair, and she hopes he can see equal desire in her eyes. Without affecting the rhythm of his upward thrusts, Paul raises himself to one elbow so he can put his sucking lips back onto her nipple.

"Yes," Cara cries, her pleasure spiking in his loving attention. She strokes his sun-dappled face, her eyes still locked on his. She rolls in his lap, his cock throbbing inside her, sliding through her ample moisture. "Paul, yes!"

He sucks her breast as he pumps into her, grunting louder with ever-increasing urgency. His teeth dig in, but she likes it, throwing her hair as her back arches, her boob bounces free. She smiles, splaying fingers through his chest hair, writhing on his dick.

"I'm gonna come soon," Paul says.

"Good."

His eyes roll back as his body tenses, setting her down and leaning over he lifts one of her legs to turn her and fuck her doggy style.

"Come inside me, Paul," she begs, pushing back against his thrusts.

He moans, reaching around to her throbbing button. Lacking the strength to deny her, he feels the clenching in her pussy through their contact. He rubs her as he pounds her harder, and she feels so hot inside, pressure growing and becoming more intense as she approaches another climax.

She gushes harder as she comes, the night's full bladder releasing in her ecstasy as Paul spills his seed into her. She screams her pleasure into the crumpled sleeping bag, trying not to listen to the sloppy dripping of her squirting orgasm, but she can hear it acutely over all the laboured breathing. After a moment's recovery and another of disentanglement, they meet eyes, and he smiles to dispel any potential awkwardness.

"And the best part about camping is we can just go jump in the lake to clean up," he says. "Might want to take that sleeping bag, too."

Cara blushes, but still smiles at his playful teasing. She takes his hand and his help to stand, and kisses his cheek softly. "That's not the best part."