A Quickie Outside at the Party

Story Info
I meet a goth girl at a party who likes her sex risky.
3.8k words
4.37
20.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jennifer at a Christmas party in early December. Her outfit of black leggings, skirt, and light sweater stood out in the sea of holiday red and green. Her short blonde hair was in a pixie-cut, enhancing the boyish looks of her petite frame.

I'd first spotted her in the kitchen getting a beer from the keg but then lost sight of her. I'd almost forgotten, but a half-hour later, I ran into the party host. Will found me as I was refilling my beer. "Oh, Jake! Have you met Jennifer? The skinny blonde all dressed in holiday black? I told her you were from back East and figured you two might get along. You're some of the only people here who miss the snow at Christmas!"

A second later, Will's wife Kate joined us at the keg. "Jake, did Will tell you about Jen?" I nodded. "She's a friend from one of my old bar gigs. She's a little awkward around people but means well. Also..." She stopped for a second.

Will laughed and put his arm around Kate. "Kate thinks Jen needs protecting and caring for like a little sister. They were inseparable when they worked at The Sunset back in the day. It was hard to get Kate alone without Jennifer tagging along like a puppy."

Kate jammed an elbow in Will's side. "Be nice. Jen doesn't make a lot of close friends. That's how she likes it. I can't seem to talk to her like I used to, but we still invite her to parties. At some, she comes in and hangs out. Others, she hangs outside, smokes, and watches everyone."

Will nodded. "Tonight is an outside night. She's smoking on the patio. The light's broken in that corner, so if you're not careful, you might miss her in all that black. Give her credit though, she's goth all year round." He smacked Kate on the ass and scooted her out the kitchen, "Go do the rounds, babe."

Kate gone, Will gave me a no-nonsense look, "Go find her and say hello. I know you two will get along. Here's the thing though, don't go over there if you don't see her. Sometimes she goes around the corner to smoke, and she hates surprises. Also? Hope you don't mind the smell of clove cigarettes. I think she's the last person in North America who still smokes the damn things. Now go get 'em, tiger."

I took my beer and headed back to the living room. The house was full of laughter and music. I made my way to the patio through a screen door from the living room. Christmas lights along the edge of the patio roof gave the night air a warm glow.

A large table in the middle of the patio was full of people drinking and smoking. The patio extended about five feet to my right, ten to my left. To the right, the yard spilled out into greenery. I could see the two tall trees and the hammock I'd helped Will install last year. To my left, the yard only extended another few feet before the tall cedar fence kicked in. I knew around the corner of the house was a small cul-de-sac cordoned off by fencing. I remembered a large condenser for their air-conditioning, and a small tool shed took up most of the space.

Sure enough, the lights by that corner of the patio were dark. I saw two chairs and a tall ashtray, but no Jennifer. I decided to heed Will's suggestion and went back inside the house. A half-hour later, I refilled my beer and decided to pop outside again. I slid the door closed and looked over. There was Jennifer, sitting with her legs crossed underneath her on the chair.

Up close, I could her face was small and round, with short blonde hair tousled in a mess. The tight t-shirt she wore showed the slightest hint of tits beneath. If not for the soft curve of her face and features, she could pass for a man if she had to.

"Hey, how's it going back here? I'm Jake. Will said you were from the East coast as well. Always nice to meet another person who might miss the snow."

Getting to her, the first thing I noticed was the scent in the air. There was a smell underneath the cloves and smoke I couldn't make out. It was earthy and thick, but I pushed it out of my head as we talked.

Jennifer kept her legs tight underneath her body as we talked. It looked awkward. "Almost no one smokes anymore, so I get my fix in the corner here like a bad kid." She reached into her pocket and pulled a pack out. "Speaking of which, I could use another. Come around the corner and talk to me while I smoke. Spirit of Christmas and all that."

Around the corner, she lit a cigarette, and we continued to chat. After a minute of talking, she dropped the cigarette in her beer cup. She put the cup on the ground then stepped up to me. "You seem like a nice enough guy. We should make out."

She was on me in a flash. The next few minutes were a blur of mouths and hands. Before I realized what was going her hand was down my pants. Jennifer's fingers slipped past my underwear and gave my cock a squeeze.

"Mmm..." she murmured in my ear. "That's nice. I like to know what I'm working with as soon as possible. This." She tugged again. "Feels like it will be good to play with."

A minute more of making out, and she kneeled between my legs. "Don't make too much noise, and no one will notice." She said, and in one continuous motion, pulled down my zipper and took out my cock. Without another word, she took me in her mouth. A mild panic took hold, and looked around the corner. We had great cover between the tall air conditioning unit and the angle to the central part of the patio. If someone decided to pop their head over the fence, we'd be busted, but the next-door house lights were dark.

Her head bobbed up and down on my cock with the urgency of someone running late for the bus. Party sounds drifted from the kitchen window and mingled with sounds from the patio. It gave the feeling of being invisible in the middle of a crowd.

Jennifer's head popped up after a few minutes with a look of astonishment. "What the fuck do you wash with? Your cock tastes like oranges!?!?"

I remembered the fancy body oil a friend had given me as an early Christmas present. I'd used it when showered before the party. I smiled, "Hey, a guy never knows when he'll get a surprise blowjob, so he should prepare."

"No, I'm serious. What the fuck is it?!" She looked serious, so I told her the name of the body wash, and her eyes widened. "I've seen that stuff at Whole Foods! I had no idea this is what it tasted like. I'm getting some of it next time I'm there." She ran her hand along with cock, now wet with spit. "OK, Orange Julius, now it's your turn to get to work."

She stood up, turning to face the condenser. Reaching back, she hiked up her skirt to give me access. I could see where the black leggings ended and her pale skin started. The difference was stark against the stockings and thong between her legs. She wiggled her hips and pulled the thong down to her knees. A blonde bush poked out between her legs and something else I couldn't quite make out because of the angle. Her pussy was wet, that was for sure.

"Are you going to stare at it or hit it?" Jennifer looked back at me. "Get in there before someone comes, and you have to share."

I snapped to and put my beer down. Jennifer waved her hand at it, "Wait, give me the beer. I could use something to get the orange out of my mouth." I gave her the cup. She took a swig as I lined up behind her. My cock was free through the zipper of my pants, so there was no need to drop my trousers. I figured it wouldn't matter since anyone who saw us would know what was going on. She put her hands on the condenser for balance and pushed her ass out to me.

It took almost no effort to get the head of my cock nestled inside her. Her pussy was hot and sticky. I grabbed her hips and worked my way further in. Instead of the slick feel of skin, she felt thicker, warmer. She felt... gooey was the only word that came to mind. It was unexpected but felt amazing. Sliding in and out of her was almost frictionless.

I must've been thinking about it too much. After a few minutes, Jennifer turned back to me, "I'm sorry, I thought we were fucking. C'mon, give me something." She reached back with a quick tug and repositioned my cock at her asshole. "OK, OJ, switch it up." She said as she looked back and grinned.

The nicknames were getting worse, so I got to work. Again, I slid inside with almost no effort. Jennifer's asshole expanded quickly and let me in with one stroke. Like her pussy, she felt warmer and wetter than expected. The last time I'd fucked a girl in the ass, it had taken ten minutes of warm-up, and even then, it had taken some effort.

Instead, Jennifer's muscles relaxed to let me in then tightened around me. The sensation of her ass clamping down on my cock was incredible. The threat of being caught made it even more intense. I started thrusting with more force. Her tiny frame jumped and moved with me as we fucked. At one point, I lifted and pulled her back onto me to get deeper. I bottomed out, as deep as I could get in her ass. Jennifer groaned and grunted when our hips met, her head lolling back to my chest.

I increased my pace but was having trouble getting the needed friction and angle. Another minute of deep strokes, and I realized it would take forever. I looked around and made a decision. If I was going to get caught fucking at a party, I'd get caught doing it my way.

I pulled out and spun Jennifer around. Her face scrunched in frustration. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Come here. This is going to be better." I picked her up in my arms and turned to the wall. I hooked a finger in her panties and pulled them to the ground and off. She started to protest, but I lifted and pinned her to the wall as I angled myself back into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and adjusted against the wall.

"OJ, you madman. This is hot." Jennifer leaned in to kiss me as I resumed fucking. The upwards angle was much better. The friction of her pelvis and entrance to her pussy gave me what I wanted. Even better, she tucked her head into my neck and whispered in my ear as the tempo increased.

"Yes, harder, harder. I want to feel you cum in me. I want to feel you fill me. I want to be full. Tell me when you're going to cum." She murmured. Her voice was the final push I needed to go over the edge as an orgasm overtook me.

I put my lips to her ears and spoke low and slow. "I'm going to fill you now. I'm going to fill that adorable pussy of yours. Here... now." She twitched again and clutched. Her hips pushed against me as a moan started in her stomach. Her mouth latched to my ear, and her cries filled my senses. The smell of sweat, beer, cloves, and sex overwhelmed me.

We rocked together for a moment as I came. I slowed as I felt the last spurt of semen leave me. When I stopped, Jennifer's mouth popped off my ear with a wet smack, and she put her face to mine. Nose to nose, she whispered to me. "Don't pull out yet. Wait for another second or two." Her voice was quiet but insistent. 'There's always a little more left. Push the rest of it out and into me. I want it all." I tensed my pelvic muscles, and my cock twitched inside her. Hopefully, this forced out the remains of my load.

Her eyes widened as she pulled back to look at me. "What are you doing? How do you do that?"

"What," I smirked, "This?" I tensed my muscles again, and my cock flexed inside her.

"That's weird... but good!" She smiled as she leaned in to kiss me. "Holy shit, OJ, you are full of surprises." She broke the kiss, "One more time," she said, I flexed, and she squealed. "Oh, that is right on my spot. How many more times can you do it?!!?"

I had no idea, so I shrugged and started flexing in slow intervals.

"Keep me pinned here, don't let me fall!" She said as her hands flew down to her waist. She began rubbing her pussy with frantic energy. Her legs squeezed my waist as I continued the contractions.

"Oh yes, that's right on my fucking spot. Right there. Holy shit, I'm gonna come, holy fuck you're gonna..." the words died in her throat as her head slammed down to my shoulder. A wave rocked her and, for a second, I was afraid she'd push us from the wall. I put all my weight against her and leaned forward. Her pussy tightened around me, then again and again.

A moment later, she exhaled. Her head came up, face red with sweat and a lustful smile ear to ear. "Well, OJ, you are now on my Nice List. That was wild."

"It was! Are you OK for me to put you down now?"

"Almost, give me one last good stroke to push it all in me. A little's leaking out."

I could also feel leakage sliding down my cock. I nodded and slammed into the hilt as far as I could.

"F-F-fuck, that feels so good when you mash in hard." Her hands came up to grab my hair, and she kissed me. Our tongues met, and the taste of cloves, beer, and sweat filled my mouth. Neither one of us seemed to want to break the kiss, so we continued until I was gasping for breath. We finally broke the embrace.

"That was awesome. Thank you," I said as I grinned.

"No problem. Now let me down easy. My legs might be wobbly." I did as she asked, and she leaned against the wall for support. She reached into the pocket of the sweater and grabbed her cigarettes and lighter. She grinned, "Be a gentleman and find my panties for me?"

She was a picture of obscene beauty, smoking as she leaned against the wall. Her skirt bunched at her waist, her pussy a mess of sweat and cum. My cock twitched again at the sight of her pale skin and the matted blonde hair between her legs. I tucked myself back into my pants and kept looking at her.

Skirt up, I could see the edge of the tattoo running along her waist and around her belly button. Another tattoo snaked up from behind the leggings on her right. I could only make out the tip of a curve. I wanted to pull her clothes off and see the rest of her.

She giggled as she spread her legs for me with exaggerated emphasis. "Like what you see? Everyone likes when they get a look, but you had your turn. You have to let someone else have theirs. Seriously, find my panties before it all leaks out."

I looked around us, found the panties, and picked them up. They felt heavier than they looked. The thin sides were fabric, but the crotch material was thick and the front almost rubbery. I turned them over, and the smell of body fluids and cum almost overpowered me. The inside of the panties was thick with fluid in various stages of hardening.

Jennifer grabbed the panties from me and wiggled into them. As she adjusted herself, she ran a finger up each leg to wipe up the running drips heading down her stockings. Each time she captured a drop, she wiped her finger with care on the inside of the panties.

I watched her with fascination. Fixed in place as she went through what seemed like a ritual. She circled a finger into her crotch and back into her taint. She pulled it out and did the same wipe, getting all the fluids into the front fabric of the panties. Finished, she hiked the panties up tight into her crotch. She sighed and ran her fingers through her bush. A satisfied look came over her face as she looked up.

"Did you like watching that? I don't always let a guy watch. I love feeling it all slosh around. These panties are super absorbent too. They can hold a few loads and then some."

I thought of how slippery she'd been as we fucked.

Jennifer's face lit up as she took a drag on the cigarette. "C'mon, OJ, you can figure it out. Do the math..." she exhaled. Smoke curled in the air between us.

"So I wasn't the first guy tonight?"

She clapped her hands and tittered. "Yay, you figured it out! I knew you'd get there. Nope, you're number three. Well, one before I got here and the second at the party."

She adjusted her outfit as she spoke, cigarette dangling from her lips. "I've got my eyes on one more before the party's over. There's a big jock dude out there who looks like he's built where it counts. I'd love to feel that churning around in me. It's also fun to watch a super-straight guy/s face when he realizes he's got a few loads gurgling around his cock."

I wanted to say something, but she stepped forward and held the cigarette to her side as she kissed me. "But seriously, that was great. That thing with your cock bouncing? I'm going to want you to do that again. Do Will and Kate have your number?"

I nodded, "Sure do. What's yours?"

Her tongue flicked my nose, and she took a playful bite. "Nope, I call you. That's my rule. They know not to give my number out either. Don't worry, I'll call you. It might take a while, but I'll call."

She stretched and twirled in front of me. "Guys have NO idea how sexy it feels when you're full, and it's moving around inside you. Although I guess if you took a few loads in your ass? Have you ever taken a few loads in your ass, OJ?"

"Not that I remember," I said as I found my beer and finished the cup.

"Oh, that's too bad. If you ever want to, I could help." She laughed and put her arm to her face like an old-school movie vampire. "We could be partners in crime some night. We'd swoop in and drain our victims dry, then run away into the night!"

"Are you ever going to call me by my real name again?" I asked.

She smiled as she walked back to the patio. "Maybe, but why? A good nickname is hard to come by. Own it, OJ!" Then she was around the corner and gone.

I sighed and looked up at the star-filled sky. I searched until I found the big dipper and smiled. No matter where in the world I was, I could always find those stars. I smiled and realized my mouth was dry, and the smell of cloves was on my lips. I needed another drink.

Back in the main house, I filled my cup from the keg in the kitchen. Will walked in and nodded as he joined me at the beer keg.

"Did you get a chance to bang Jennifer?" He said with a smile as the beer flowed.

The situation became plain, and I started laughing. "You set the whole thing up, didn't you? Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

Will shrugged as he took his turn at the tap. "She's done it before. She shows up, drags a guy or three into a corner, and everyone agrees not to notice. She's had a sex in public thing for a while. There's something about Christmas parties that put her in overdrive, though. Kate doesn't like to admit it happens, so we don't talk about it much."

"Have you ever..." I let the sentence trail as I took a sip of beer.

"Oh god no," Will said. "Kate would murder me, find a way to resurrect me, then murder me again. Nah, it's a vicarious thing. Every time she shows up, I point a few of the safer guys her way, and that's that. You're welcome, by the way."

"Thanks! It feels weirder now that I know the story." I halted my sentence as Kate walked in with another woman and headed for the keg.

The other woman filled their cups as Kate talked to me. "There you are, Jake. Did you find Jennifer? I hope you two get along. She takes a bit to warm up to people, but I hope you two will click."

Will nodded and smiled at her. "Total click. I predict it." He walked out of the kitchen.

Kate looked at me with conspiracy in her eyes. "Will thinks I don't know, but I do. For the record, Jennifer saw you and asked all about you. I'm not supposed to give you her number, but I can tell you she's picking up shifts at The Black Cat downtown. You should show up and charm her."

"I like that idea, thanks, Kate." We toasted our cups and headed back to the party. Will decided to throw some old Christmas specials on the TV, and a bunch of us piled into the living room to watch. Someone rolled a joint and passed it around to enhance the holiday experience.

About a half-hour later, I noticed Jennifer talking to a beefy-looking guy by the edge of the Christmas tree. They chatted for a few minutes, and she took him by the hand and dragged him out the patio door. She caught me looking and winked as she walked past. I chuckled and settled deep into the warmth of the couch and a building buzz.