A Quiet Day

Story Info
Dad has missed out on sex, but his daughter provides it.
3.7k words
4.27
20.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers

[It is Saturday again, Jean's mum and her neighbour, Irene, have gone shopping. Jean knows they don't always go shopping. (See Mum's Day Out and A Hot Afternoon.) She also knows that her father is missing the intimacy of his wife, so Jean feels he deserves more affection and is ready to provide that attention to his needs. The opportunity to do this is when they are together and alone at home.]

"Hey dad, what are you doing?" The house was quiet and I was looking for dad. I found him in the sitting room watching TV, "I have been looking for you, it's very quiet since mum and Irene went out."

Daddy said, "I just came in here and turned that TV on. I'm not really watching anything. Just sitting and thinking." He yawned then added, "I don't feel like doing much today. It's been a busy week and I think I need to unwind."

"Can I help you unwind?" I asked as I sat across his knees and put my right arm around his neck. He put his left arm around behind me. It felt nice.

"Sure, but why?" he asked.

"I just like being with you, that's all. Is that all right with you?" I thought he looked sad, so I hoped this would make him feel better. He aimed the remote control at the TV and pressed 'off.' It was just us now. I liked that.

I asked him what was so busy with his work. He explained there had been office changes and people were now sitting in different places and the staff have not settled into the new working arrangements. Well, I think that is what he said, I wasn't really listening. I just wanted to be with him.

There was silence for a few moments, when I felt his hand go under my T-shirt and cup my breast. I didn't move, "You're a naughty daddy today, aren't you?" I smiled as I told him in a soft voice, at the same time holding his hand there and kissing his forehead.

"Do you like me doing that?" he asked me.

"Yes, I do," I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. I enjoyed the feel of him rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I used my free hand to feel for his cock, which was larger than expected for a relaxed daddy. He sucked in his breath as I touched it, but didn't speak.

"Daddy, we can continue this in my bedroom, I suggested.

"What? Why do you want to go there, Pet?" he asked.

"Because we can stretch out on my bed and I can help you unwind better there." His lips turned to a smile as he eased me off his knee to stand up. I took his hand and led him towards my bedroom.

"OK, if you are happy with that," he said as if he were answering a question.

"Of course, I am. That's why I suggested it," I smiled as I told him and squeezed his hand.

I motioned for him to sit on the bed. He did and looked up at me, "So, what's next?" he asked me.

We are going to have some fun and relax at the same time," I told him. "First, you lie flat on the bed and I will take your shirt and shorts off and I will lie beside you, so we can cuddle. Is that, OK?" I asked as if seeking permission.

I took his T-shirt off over his head and pushed him gently onto the bed. He seemed unsure, and used his elbows to prop himself up rather than fall onto the bed. "Go on Daddy, lie flat," I spoke as I removed his shoes and turned his body in line with the bed. He gave up the struggle and I lay beside him, sharing the same pillow. "Isn't that better than sitting up watching TV?" I asked him. He nodded his head and found a more comfortable position on the pillow.

I sat up and undid his belt and slid his trousers down and off over his feet, without him objecting. I could now see his cock bulging against his cotton underwear, so making an excuse, I said, "Your penis looks trapped in there, so I will let it out for you." There was still no objection. I removed his underpants and dropped them onto the floor, now his cock was exposed. Daddy made no movements to cover it up. He just smiled at me.

I snuggled up against him and placed my arm across his body, "Is that better?"

"What about you? Aren't you going to take your shirt and shorts off too?" he asked me.

"Do you want me to be naked too?" I chided him, knowing what his next words would be.

"Well, it was your idea to be comfortable, so why not relax without clothes too?"

"Would you like to help me, Daddy?"

He sat up as I took my shirt off and he told me to lift my backside up so he could slide my shorts and undies off -- in one movement! In an instant I was naked beside him -- just like we were on that very hot afternoon not long ago.

"We have done this before Daddy. Did you like it then?" He nodded and gave me a smile then said,

"More than I could ever explain to you." I kissed him and moved back to the cuddle position.

"Now, I am your fuck-buddy. Is that what you wanted?"

"I guess I did. I really did enjoy our time together on that hot Saturday," he told me.

"So, what do we do today? Do you have a preference, or would you like me to give you a surprise?"

"Surprise?" He sounded surprised. "Is it possible you can surprise me anymore?" he asked.

"I think I can, but first let us work up to that," I suggested. I placed his hand on my breast and told him we could start here. Very quickly he understood me and as he fondled my tits with both hands, his mouth, and his tongue. I reached for his cock and started to rub it slowly up and down, with occasional squeezes of his ball sac hanging beneath it. He was hard. He parted his legs just a little more for me.

As we pleasured each other I asked him if mum ever did things like that. I was saddened to learn that sex-play was a very rare thing in their bedroom. I was thinking of mum with Ian, now, where she was probably doing the very same things as daddy and I are doing. He asked me about the things I did with my leisure time and I was careful not to expose too much about my pleasure time with my university friends. I did tell him little stories about what happens outside the lecture rooms when tricks are played on other students, as a diversion from study.

He seemed satisfied. While we were talking, I felt his hand move down to my lower regions and feel my pubic mound before sliding his fingers inside my labia. To assist him I spread my legs in a way to suggest I had not noticed his hand near there. Neither of us acknowledged the sly movements, for my part, I was enjoying it greatly.

"Daddy, you have a lovely touch. I like you being there," I whispered in his ear.

"I like the feel of your hand around my penis, it's almost a new experience for me, you seem so skillful in your actions." Daddy's voice had changed to a more relaxed tone, which gave me cause to think he was relaxing.

"When we did this on that hot day it seemed strange for a while, but today it feels rather beautiful," I told him.

"How do you mean, Pet?" he asked, sounding curious.

"Well, it was the first time we had been together naked, and we both needed to get cool, but today, it is not hot, it is just ... just beautiful," I told him. "I just want to be with you, but being naked adds a new dimension to intimacy." I was not explaining myself very well, but I didn't know how to really express how I felt about him. He remained silent for a while, as if trying to absorb what I had just told him. "It is like, being closer than ever, not having to prove anything, just sharing our love through our bodies. I think that is what I mean," I told him.

"When did you become the philosopher?" he asked me.

"Just now, I guess, I haven't had to think about a situation like this before, but I have to tell you, I truly love being with you." That was the truth, all I wanted was to be with him. "Daddy, turn over on your side, so I can spoon with you and press hard against your back."

Without questioning my motives, he changed position and soon I had my arms wrapped around him and was pressed against his back. My tits were pushed against his shoulder blades and my pussy was up hard against his arse crack. How much closer can we get, I thought. I moved my hand down to caress his ball sac.

"You have the advantage over me, Pet. I cannot reciprocate from this position," he told me.

"I know, that is why I did it. Can you feel parts of me pressing hard against you?"

"I can," he admitted, "but I want to touch you all over too," he added. I kissed his shoulder and said,

"I want you to relax and enjoy my hands first. When you are relaxed, we can continue in a different position, touching each other all over," I promised him.

"You sure are a surprise, Pet, I will let you do what you want until we change," he agreed.

I was massaging his balls and feeling each one separately, rolling them in my fingers. After doing that from some time and knowing his cock was rock-hard, I started to squeeze it gently along its length, from the knob down to his hairy patch and back again. It was a form of massage that I knew he would like. I had already tried it with Kevin, who enjoyed it. I won't tell dad that I have done it before. I want him to think it is exclusively for him.

Dad was silent for a while, just enjoying my finger actions, until he said, "You will make me cum if you keep doing that, Pet."

"No, you won't cum, I forbid it," I joked and continued my play. I could feel his cock getting harder, so I stopped for a while until I felt his legs relax, then resumed the kneading of his scrotum and its contents. There was a long silence, I was enjoying what I was doing, and dad was enjoying me doing it. There were no words needed as we both lay there intimately locked together.

Sometime later, I asked dad, "Would you like to turn over and spoon with me, like we are now?"

"Oh, yes, please," his voice was almost a whisper, a sexy whisper, I thought.

"OK, I'll stop and we can turn over." I moved away a little and he carefully turned over to face me, "My god, girl, what have you done? Have you hypnotised me or something?" As he spoke, he pulled me closer, just as I turned my back on him to reset for spooning. I laughed and pressed my back against his body.

The first thing I could feel was his rigid penis pressed against my buttocks, aligned with my arse crack, so I pushed back harder against it. "Oh Daddy, your cock is so hard. Do you love me that much?"

"I must do, it didn't get like that by itself. It is not a normal feeling for me, I can tell you that," he said with a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

"Do you like that feeling, daddy?" I asked quite sincerely. I was thinking of Mum at Ian's place at this very time. She was probably playing with his cock.

"Of course, I do, so let's get started." As he spoke, his big hand cupped my breast and he was tweaking my nipple again.

"Daddy, put your other arm underneath me and play with the other one too. I don't want it to feel unloved," I tried to make a joke. I raised my body off the bed to allow his arm to go under me. He wasted no time using both hands to play with my tits, while I reached behind and guided the tip of his cock between my buttocks. Up, and down, up, and down.

After a while I moved closer to him and lifted one leg up to create an opening between my buttocks and pushed his cock down between my thighs. His cock was now touching my cunt right near my clit.

"Can you feel that, daddy?" I asked. His answer was a firm 'yes.' "You can go in from behind me," I suggested.

"Is that possible from this position?"

"We will make it possible," I said as I wriggled until I had one leg under his leg and the other over him. I pushed my hips back which made an opening where he could now push his rigid tool in. With some guidance from me and a push from him the tip of his cock was in me. Not in far enough for any activity, but we soon re-adjusted our positions so he had fully entered my wet love tunnel and we were fucking sideways.

His strong hands were gripping me, pulling me against his thrusting cock. It was great. Because I had stimulated him earlier, it didn't take long for a jet of his hot cum to explode inside me. We both paused for breath while I felt the love-juice running down inside my thigh onto the bed linen.

"Good grief, girl, you are a surprise, aren't you? I wasn't expecting that, I can tell you." He seemed pleasantly surprised with what happened.

"I told you there would be a surprise. Have you not fucked a girl that way before?" I asked.

"Not that I can remember, if I did, I surely would not have forgotten it," he asserted.

"Not even with mum?" I asked. He shook his head, but didn't speak. "Haven't you seen her lying on her side, her night dress bunched up over her curving buttocks and thought about slipping it in while she was there ... in that position?" There was a silence again.

"I am sure she would not have appreciated it had I done so, I know that," he told me. There was another pause, "She would not like that. It wasn't her way," he confided.

"What about dating in your teen years, did you do it to any of your dates?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I suppose I got close when we were coming home from a 10-year school reunion dance. I was in the back seat of a car with a few others. Not many people had cars back then, so we each had a girl on our laps, no-one worried about overloading a car in those days." I saw he was thinking of something as he gazed up at the ceiling. "The girl sitting on my knee was a girl I was keen on at school, but she is married now. He told me she wasn't wearing panties and that I could stick my cock in her while she was sitting on my lap. I didn't see how, until she whispered for me to take my cock out and actually raised one hip so I could do that. I think I got the tip in but not as successfully as we did just now, I can tell you that."

He looked ashamed at having to admit it to me, but I knew what he was trying to tell me.

"Did you cum in her, or did it go over your clothes?" I was keen to find out what happened.

Nothing happened, I had to jerk off when I got home," he told me while looking embarrassed.

"Oh daddy, many boys have done that, so don't feel bad about it. Did you go out with her again?" I asked.

"I wanted to, but she got married, so it was never going to happen." he concluded.

There was a long silence as if to put an end to his story. I was thinking about the dates.

"Dad, were you married to mum back then?" I asked. He nodded and pursed his lips momentarily.

"I shouldn't have told you that. Don't mention it to mum, please," he asked, almost begging me. "Not married, but going together. I went alone because she didn't want to go. She said she wouldn't know anybody from MY school years, so she stayed home and I went with a school mate in his car." He was trying to justify his actions.

"Dad, you don't have to explain to me and you can be assured I will not tell mum about it. You did nothing wrong anyway, just the thought of doing something wrong. It can be more fun, just remembering it," I told him. "It's not what you do, that's wrong, it is getting caught doing it that makes it wrong. You have nothing to worry about, but you have given me an idea," I told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"How about we re-enact that event now. You sit on the side of the bed with your feet on the floor, just like you were in the car," I instructed him.

"What? You and me? Here?" he looked confused.

"Go on, sit down and I will sit astraddle you, minus the evening dress."

He moved and sat on the bed, I straddled him and positioned myself just so his cock could go into me. I had jumped a step ahead, I had to make his cock hard again, so I knelt in front of him and sucked him to an erection before I repositioned myself on his legs. Instead of him putting his dick in me, I managed the insertion process personally and soon he was buried up to his balls in me.

His hands were clasped in front of me to help stay inserted. I moved one of them to my boob and told him to hang on there, which he did. I asked him if the other boys in the car were doing this too, but he said he didn't think so. We continued until I felt him come in me. It was a shudder and his arms and legs stiffened around me. I waited until he relaxed before I spoke.

"I think you enjoyed that, you naughty daddy," I told him.

"My god, Pet, I did, I really did. I have never experienced anything like that, married or single. You are leading me astray; I can see that. Sex was never like that when I was dating, even less when I was courting." Again, there was disappointment in his voice near the end of the sentence.

"Daddy, don't feel disappointed, we can do that another time, maybe in your car... or in mine. That would be a turn-on for you, wouldn't it?" I told him to lighten his mood.

He started to laugh, "I never thought I'd ever hear a girl say that, but you, my wonderful daughter, have written a word picture I will never forget, whether it happens of not, it has left me with what will be a beautiful memory forever," he told me.

"Daddy, we can make it true, whenever you like," I assured him. "What if we went to a quiet beach, or a nude beach, had a swim and went back to the car to get dried and dressed, and you fucked me on the back seat?"

I saw tears in his eyes. I hadn't expected to cause that, now I needed to find out why.

"Daddy, what is wrong? I meant that to be a funny story. Where did I go wrong? I am sorry if I caused your sadness, I was trying to prevent you from being sad," I told hm.

"It's not you. You have made me realise how much of my life I have missed, replacing it with work," he told me. I urged him to lie down on the bed again, and moved to cuddle him.

I thought of what I could say for a while, before I spoke. "Daddy, you can change that, you know?

"It's difficult to do when you are busy," he said. "I have staff responsibilities," he added.

"I bet you have annual leave owing to you that you have not taken," I suggested. He nodded 'yes.'

"My university course ends in a few weeks, why don't you and I go away for a few days, so you can unwind. I'm sure mum won't mind, she always finds time to go out with Irene and friends, you should do the same." There was a short silence, and before he could answer, I added, "Maybe we could do some 'interesting' things." I made the word 'interesting' sound more exciting than it was.

"No, it's not possible, I am far too busy,' he countered.

"What happens if you die at work? Who will do your job?" I asked him.

"They would have to find somebody. There are a couple of people who could do it, if they had to," he answered.

"So, let them do it, while you take some time off, dad." It seemed logical to me, but he is a hard nut to crack -- stubborn too. I was hoping he would think about it, but perhaps my hopes are all in vain.

I would really love to spend more special time with daddy, and help him fulfil his dreams, in a similar way to how mum and Irene find special time for Ian and Chris.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers