A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The foster care service is not religiously affiliated, so there is no reason for them to discriminate against us for being a same-sex couple. I cannot wrap my brain around this since we do not need any financial support and will have a great townhouse for the twins to live in! We will also have family support with Riley, Mina, JT, and grandmoms W and Rosa. The twins will be attending the St. John's/WCCC Private Day School. Their negativity in this situation just does not make sense."

Rach responded, "I have the perfect place, but you must remain indoors at all times until departing for Charleston. You all would have an area similar to a small three-bedroom apartment with two baths. Everything you need for a comfortable week's stay is there, including a recreation room and library. I had intended to remodel the 2nd floor for business offices five years ago. However, I met Kelly, and that never happened. We can move you in tomorrow night and encrypt all phones to send an in-NYC tracking signal.

"Our office is virtually shut down during Studycation-6, so it should still be completely empty next week. We will place a food order with Angie, who will have her people quietly deliver it this evening.

"The four of you are now set to hide out for a week, which is a great time to fully bond with the twins. Kelly and I have watched many of your interactions, with Krista and Kara absolutely adoring both of you. I've 'been there done that' with Sam and know you two, along with Krista, and Kara, will make a wonderful family. Kelly and I are all in on helping the four of you survive this crisis."

COMING HOME TO CHARLESTON:

Anna Lee, Mary Beth, and the twins hid in Rach's office's second floor for six days. Then '2' gave them the all-clear to drive directly to Eva and Clancy's home in Charleston. They would not need to remain in hiding once in Charleston County, but '2' absolutely forbade them from crossing the County Line until she gave them the all-clear. There was a general feeling of relief from everyone involved, especially Anna Lee and Mary Beth. They had been great with the twins during the hideout but were now completely worn out from worrying about losing the twins.

Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara arrived at Eva and Clancy's early afternoon. They quickly unpacked and settled in the guest wing, alerting everyone that they had arrived safely.

Krista piped up, "Mom-Lee, are we playing a new game?" since the twins thought their hiding out on Rach's second floor was playing a very big hide and seek adventure game. Anna Lee felt that if the twins thought they were playing a game, it was better than trying to explain the real reason they could not be seen outside of Rach's office.

Mom-Lee answered, "We are resting from the game since we are now home in Charleston. Moms Lee and Beth will talk to the ladies from N. Florida about starting a new game. You and Kara remember Ms. Jai and '2' who brought our 2nd Place Award to us in Tybee?"

Both girls vigorously shook their heads yes. "Kara and me really liked them and hope they visit us here soon," said Krista.

All was quiet for the four of them during the week at Eva's home. Both Anna Lee and Mary Beth completed some office work from home, which definitely helped relieve their stress.

Anna Lee told Mary Beth they would talk after the twins were asleep Thursday night. They shared a glass of wine while relaxing on the den's loveseat sofa, where they could hear if the twins awoke or became restless.

Anna Lee started, "We met at Rach's nearly three weeks ago, rapidly becoming girlfriends. We are now planning to live together with the twins as a family. We have never even had a real date."

Beth interrupts, "Anna Lee, we have been on edge for more than two weeks. Please take me to A Quiet Lady's Place on Friday night if '2' says okay?"

Anna Lee, somewhat surprised at Mary Beth's request, said, "We are definitely going there on Friday night, Mary Beth. And yes, we need '2's' okay, since some people consider it a lesbian hangout."

Mary Beth said, "Many of your friends in Charleston and Tybee have mentioned the place as being a wonderful atmosphere for relaxing and letting your hair down a bit. It has been nearly three weeks since we met at Rach's, and the two of us have not spent any social time alone. While hiding out at Rach's office, I thought it would be easier for us to completely relax together somewhere like A Quiet Lady's Place.

"I have truly loved our many days with Kara and Krista at Studycation-6 and while on the lam. Those times were somewhat tense and fraught with worry about the twins. Now that '2' said we can come out of hiding, I feel that we have earned a wonderful first date, learning more of our likes and dislikes."

Anna Lee quickly phoned '2', telling her about Mary Beth's comments. She asked, "Can Mary Beth and I have a date night at A Quiet Lady's Place on Friday since it would be ladies-only in the lounge?"

'2', squealing with joy, said, "Absolutely, and please toast with a Cabernet for me!"

Hearing '2's' delighted squeal, Mary Beth jumped for joy and hugged Anna Lee tightly. She said, "We will have so much fun partying together Friday night!"

Anna Lee told Eva and Mom-W the excellent news. She asked if Krista and Kara could stay the night with their favorite grandmom, who immediately said yes. Mom-W said to bring them over at noon before it was time for Anna Lee and Mary Beth to get dressed.

Eva seemed more excited than Anna Lee after learning '2' heartily endorsed her and Mary Beth having a great evening of dinner and dancing at A Quiet Lady's Place on Friday night.

Eva had been a bit blue with Clancy, Riley, Mina, Bella, and JT still on Tybee Island for another three weeks of Studycation-6. So Anna Lee and Mary Beth's date night news brightened her mood. Eva decided it was her duty as Anna Lee's boss to Tart-Up the two for Friday's date. She wanted to ensure that they maintain EXTV's reputation to the MAX at The Quiet Lady's Place!

After confirming everything for their date, they spoke with the twins. Mom-Lee said, "Your moms need to talk for a long time on Friday night and Saturday morning. We would like you two to play with grandmom-W Friday night and sleep at her place until Saturday at about twelve o'clock.

"Can our beautiful girls, Krista and Kara, make grandmom happy staying with her? We will have a big surprise for you after church on Sunday," mom-Lee finished.

Krista and Kara happily said, "Okay, 'cause we love grandmom and her special Coconut Cake!"

So all was now settled, with Mom-W agreeing to take care of Krista and Kara from noon Friday until late afternoon Saturday. The twins would have a great time playing games and sleeping over at grandmoms' on Friday night. She would take them out to eat breakfast and then visit the Petting Zoo on Saturday morning, allowing Anna Lee and Mary Beth to sleep in later than usual.

Friday finally arrived, with Anna Lee and Mary Beth off-the-planet excited. Eva, Jackie, and Wanda had selected complete dress ensembles for the girls, including patterned Silk Laced Thigh Highs and 5" Glossy Black Jimmy Choos for Mary Beth at 5' 3" versus 3" Jimmy Choos for Anna Lee at 5' 9'.

Additionally, Jackie spoke quietly on the side with Anna Lee, telling her how she made Wanda go commando. Eva also did the same to Clancy on one of their Friday night dates at The Quiet Lady's Place. Anna Lee should gently push Mary Beth to do the same, possibly saying it was a new out-of-town guest rite-of-passage tradition.

Anna Lee responded hesitantly, "I will try, but this will be our first real date, and I want Mary Beth to be thrilled tonight."

Their Friday date night finally arrived, and the girls were dressing in the bedroom when Mary Beth yelled, "Hey Anna Lee, I cannot wear a bra with this dress!"

Anna Lee answered, "Neither can I, Mary Beth, so drop the bra. Also, you are the outsider tonight so ditch the thong too, since, by the EXTV tradition, you must go commando."

"That's total BS, Anna Lee!" Mary Beth laughed nervously.

"Nope, rules are rules, but you can bring the thong in a pouch as a security blanket, leaving it with Jackie since Mary Beth is a scaredy-cat," Anna Lee teased with a smirk.

"Ain't so!" Mary Beth hit back with a cheeky grin, handing Anna Lee her new black silk thong.

The EXTV limo service had just dropped them at the entrance, with both ladies looking absolutely radiant in matching black cocktail dresses, patterned black silk thigh-high stockings, and their matching Jimmy Choo coal-black heels. Mary Beth was very fidgety since she had never gone commando at any social event.

"Hey, Girlfriend! Are you okay with this?" Anna Lee quietly asked Mary Beth. She reached into her small clutch, removing a bit of black silk showing it to Mary Beth. "You are my special lady, and I want you very happy tonight, so please go to the ladies' room and put it on."

Mary Beth, slightly shivering, "Girlfriend, I am both excited and scared out of my panties if I were wearing any tonight. Give me the thong, hold my hand, and let's go own the joint."

Anna Lee casually grabbed Mary Beth's upper left booty cheek before saying to her, "I am laying my claim to you as mine. I don't want any of these other ladies to get any crazy ideas about my beautiful girlfriend, Mary Beth!" She then kissed her cutely on the cheek, leading Mary Beth through the main restaurant into the Ladies-Only Lounge, up to the bar, greeting Jackie.

"Wow, you two are absolutely smashing in black tonight," observed Jackie. "Want to sip a glass of wine here before being seated at your table?"

Mary Beth purred. "Anna Lee will decide on our wine." She then reached her hand out to Jackie and quietly asked, "Please take my thong as it seems that You, Eva, and Wanda forgot about the outsider rule and purchased it for me, didn't they, sweetie?"

Jackie almost toppled over at Mary Beth being definitely in the game, same as Wanda on their second date!

Anna Lee smirked, "Jackie, we both would love a nice glass of Fume Blanc," as she blatantly grabbed Mary Beth's bottom.

The girls stood at the bar sipping their Fume and chatting with Jackie whenever she had a break. This area was always busy Thursdays thru Sundays since those were ladies-only nights. Anna Lee never moved her left hand from her girlfriend's bottom, so all could see that Mary Beth was hers and hers only.

Mary Beth asked Jackie, "Are all the women here lesbians since no men are allowed on weekends?"

"No, sweetie, maybe half are lesbians. The others are mostly wives out with close friends or businesswomen chilling out without having to deal with too many aggressive men trying to pick them up," replied Jackie.

"Oh no, Blondie is headed this way, seeing new meat. I think she's actually harmless, but she often comes on like some hot-to-trot dyke!" continued Jackie.

Anna Lee gingerly sat her wine on the bar, then fully grabbed Mary Beth's cute booty with both hands. She turned her slightly inwards, placing the two of them touching closely, saying to Mary Beth, "Not to worry sweetie, I will protect you from Blondie."

"Okay, Anna Lee, 'cause I am yours only," Mary Beth snuggled close into Anna Lee's perky breasts while kissing her gently on the cheek. She then added, "I kind of like your way of protecting me, but shouldn't we be closer since I can feel space between us?"

Anna Lee firmly yanked Mary Beth hard into her body, caressing her booty. "Are you happy now, sweet-girl, since we are now standing pussy to pussy?" Anna Lee smiled wickedly as Beth's eyes were huge.

Before Mary Beth could answer Anna Lee, Jackie burst out laughing, "Unbelievable! Blondie took one look at your grasp of Mary Beth's booty and high-tailed it off in the other direction. Definitely, the first time I have seen Blondie suitably shutdown from afar."

Upon finishing their wine, the girlfriends moved from the bar to their table, where they sat closely, thighs warmly touching. Mary Beth scooted in tighter to her girlfriend while discussing the mood of A Quiet Lady's Place. Anna Lee was a little concerned that she may have pushed Mary Beth too aggressively at the bar, but her sweet booty was so temptingly cute.

Anna Lee decided to test the waters, deftly moving her hand under Mary Beth's dress onto her upper thigh. She squeezed gently and softly asked, "Can I have a little smooch, darling, because you look so gorgeous tonight?"

Mary Beth gave Anna Lee an "I'm so innocent" baby-faced look, then swiftly drilled her with an exquisite tonsil tickling tongue kiss! "Will that kiss hold the woman I love for a few minutes of talking?"

Barely catching her breath, Anna Lee said, "Sweetie, we are here to play. NO Talk! NO Talk!" She then tipped Mary Beth solidly into her breasts, exposing her right flank. This allowed Anna Lee to secretively caress Mary Beth's booty. "Talking work and other serious topics are off the table tonight. Now is the time for me to own Mary Beth's hot-n-sexy body. Gonna have some fun tonight, woo baby!"

Anna Lee and Mary Beth partied the night away, enjoying a light snack around 9:30 PM. They talked, walked around, danced, held hands, and kissed a little. Anna Lee's hands were firmly ensconced on Mary Beth's cute booty for nearly the entire evening.

On two occasions, Mary Beth softly rubbed Anna Lee's bottom, almost like a gentle fluff up, green-lighting Anna Lee's power and control of their romance. Anna Lee's ascension to absolute control of their brand new love affair seemed methodical and tenacious. Which was truly interesting, with them both being sexual neophytes.

Jackie visited their table several times to see if the ladies needed more wine. They were still on their first bottle since Anna Lee and Mary Beth were social drinkers, so they happily chatted with Jackie while she was there.

Around 10:00 PM, Jackie noticed that Anna Lee was getting seriously friendly with Mary Beth. Her right hand was often under Mary Beth's dress, resting gently on her thighs. Mary Beth seemed to blissfully enjoy Anna Lee's erotic under-the-table attention. By 11:00 PM, Anna Lee was burning up and roaring hot in her thong. She finally ran her hand up Mary Beth's dress into her kitty, noticing that her upper thighs were lightly wet.

A startled Mary Beth gasped, "Babe, what are you doing playing all the way up my dress in here?"

Anna Lee replied, "I am so hot and just wanted a quick touch of your wet little pussy!"

"You are getting way too friendly, girlfriend. We need to leave soon, or they will toss us out on our butts," scolded Mary Beth.

Anna Lee pouted, saying, "Are you mad with me for playing under your dress since no one can see it at this corner table? I just adore your soft thighs, which have become very wet from my teasing and light scratching all over them!"

"Are you crazy, Anna Lee? Of course, I am not mad because I love you. We just need to get out of here because I know you well now, especially your tendency for quickly escalating sexual situations. Like you hotly kissing me with some lame excuse thirty minutes after we met at Rach's place," a smiling Mary Beth responded.

Anna Lee shot back, "Sweetie, that was entirely your fault for stopping short and making me bump into your sweet-n-curvy booty. I could have stayed there for hours just holding on to your softness, staring longingly into your beautiful eyes! I think I started falling in love with you right then."

"Me too," said Mary Beth, leaning into Anna Lee for a sensual kiss. "Let's Go Home Now."

The young lovers bid Jackie and the owner farewell, wishing Jackie a good night with tips. They took the restaurant-based Uber home arriving just before midnight. Both Anna Lee and Mary Beth were typically silly giggly types when having fun, so they did not seem too tanked, just happy. They really did not drink very much, sharing just a half bottle at the table and two glasses of wine at the bar, over a three to four hour period.

They decided to continue their partying in Anna Lee's bedroom with the remaining half bottle of wine they poached from their table. Her bedroom had a nice private sitting area with a garden view they could enjoy while smooching. Anna Lee stopped downstairs for a wine glass to share, as Mary Beth cutely giggled while stumbling up the stairs. She was silhouetted by the bed when Anna Lee stepped into the room. She took a long lusty look, then sensually attacked Mary Beth with a deep kiss.

"Wow!" was all Mary Beth could mumble after that kiss.

"Glorious," responded Anna Lee. "I have wanted to so hotly kiss you all night, but we were in public, so I toned it down a bit."

"You call those kisses at the lounge bar and our table toned down?" Mary Beth questioned her.

Anna Lee exploded into action, saying, "This is me being wild," while bodily tossing Mary Beth on the bed and climbing on, right on top of her with a deep kiss. She ran her fingers up Mary Beth's thighs and into her foamy wet pussy.

Mary Beth was shocked, saying, "Anna Lee, please slow down, sweetie. I am scared we are moving into hard sex much too quickly. I love playing around with you, especially when you tickle my thighs with your long nails and gently pull on my tender pussy hair. But I want to slow down here in the bedroom because full sex now might be too soon in our young relationship."

Anna Lee nervously replied, "I did not plan for us to move on to serious sex tonight. I just wanted to hold and kiss you so much at Studycation-6 and then on the lam at Rach's office. However, we were never really alone. My desire to hold you in my arms while rubbing your sexy little booty just overwhelmed me tonight. I became so excited looking at you standing sexily by my bed that I totally overreacted."

What Anna Lee had failed to recognize earlier in her life was that she had a naturally aggressive personality. This frequently appeared during stressful situations, such as strongly reacting to the math teachers and principal's racism back in high school. Also, bursting into EXTV demanding an internship interview or telling First Lady Marion she and Mary Beth would not fail the twins reinforced the trait. When Anna Lee called a meeting with EXTV senior staff to organize the in-depth five-year business report for Eva's corporate review when she was barely 18 years old, it only highlighted her aggressive ways.

This was actually Anna Lee's usual take-no-prisoners persona, which she had not yet realized!

Intense sexual desire is undoubtedly a stressfully overwhelming emotion. Anna Lee's natural aggressive instincts fully detonated, with her tossing Mary Beth on the bed and going right up her dress for paradise. Her persuasive love for Mary Beth helped Anna Lee reel in her horns as she had Mary Beth pinned tightly to the bed. Anna Lee was quite apologetic, tearfully saying that having full sex was not her actual intention. Everything just explosively seemed to ignite lustily from within her inner soul.

Mary Beth totally understood. She said, "I want to play many sex games with you, Anna Lee darling. We just need to set limits early on as to when we will start with real sex because there is absolutely no turning back at that point. So forget the wine and come lay in bed with me, sweetie, playing to your hearts' content. I do not need any more wine since I am utterly intoxicated by your sexy aroma!"

Anna Lee gently kissed Mary Beth. She said, "I know it looks as if I am controlling our relationship, sweet-girl. Just please remember I am also a virgin like you. I have never felt this way about anyone in my life, and I just want to eat you all up and then start all over for a second helping, maybe even a third taste for dessert!"

1...45678...13