A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Beth softly said, "I know you would never hurt me, Anna Lee, but I am a little scared of us both moving too quickly. I want you to hug and kiss me all you want, and I love it when you tweak my nipples while sexily scratching my inner thighs. I could barely sit still tonight when you kept slipping under my dress naughtily playing with my thighs, right up to my little kitten, which was soaked and purring for you."

Anna Lee pushed Mary Beth onto her back, sweetly kissing her face, ears, eyes, and neck. Mary Beth's dress had fallen up to her waist when they tumbled onto the bed. Anna Lee finished removing the dress, dropping it on her bedroom floor. She removed her dress and thong, leaving them both naked, except for their black thigh-high silk stockings. She gently crawled over Beth's warm body and started kissing her hungrily. The girlfriends teased each other's pussy, kissed passionately, groaned and moaned, wiggled and twisted as they deftly played each other into nice soothing orgasms before falling into a peaceful slumber.

Mary Beth woke to the wonderful feeling of Anna Lee sucking sweetly on her nipples. "Bad girl Anna Lee has been seducing me as I slept. You plainly want what's in my panties, sweetie! Oops, I do not have on any panties, babes, so what's stopping you, babe?" Mary Beth smirked.

"LOVE!"

Anna Lee then continued her sweet licks on Mary Beth's boobs, laughing, "Yes, baby girl! I badly want into your panties, but you do not have panties on this beautiful morning. I truly and unconditionally love you, darling, with or without panties. We move forward in sex at the speed of your pleasure.

"So, game over for today!"

The girlfriends played fun-loving kissing games for a few minutes more and then decided to shower together in the guest suite. Anna Lee messaged Eva and Mom-W that they were up and would mosey over to the main house in the early afternoon after relaxing for a bit.

Eva teased. "Someone seems pleased with themselves, were Anna Lee and Mary Beth bad girls last night?"

"Full of love and sweetness," shot back Anna Lee.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth joined Eva, Mom-W, and the twins for a late lunch of soup, salad, fruit, and sandwiches. They talked for a while, regaling Eva on their various quiet lady experiences last night. They were delicate with the details since Krista and Kara were all ears.

Finally, they returned to their wing with Krista and Kara to share their plans for the future with them. How does one explain to nearly five-year-old twins the sequence of moms-Lee and Beth becoming foster parents, marriage, and then adopting the twins, especially when you are already a family?

While contemplating how to best tell the twins of their Marriage and Adoption plans, Anna Lee's mind reflected back to being on the lam in Tybee.

ON THE LAM AT RACH'S TYBEE OFFICE:

Early Thursday evening, before Studycation6-MINI finished for the day, Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara quietly slipped out of the Resort. They hurried over to Rach's office, where they sat up temporary quarters on the 2nd floor. No one at the Resort was aware of their departure other than Rach and Kelly.

Earlier that morning, Angie had delivered a whole week's worth of previously ordered provisions to the office, which she, Rach, and Kelly unloaded. Angie was unaware of exactly who was camping out there. Rach and Kelly had also moved many educational and fun children's items, such as games, books, DVDs, etc., up to the second-floor living space. Furthermore, Rach changed all the security codes for the rear entrance, with only Kelly, Anna Lee, and Mary Beth knowing the revised codes.

The second floor contained a separate combined WIFI connection for the internet and phones, all fully encrypted. All outgoing/incoming messages or calls would appear to originate from an NYC-Manhattan Cell Tower and Server. Rach and Kelly would usually communicate with Anna Lee and Mary Beth via unregistered burner phones.

So now the easy part of their "going on the lam" was completed, with Anna Lee, Mary Beth, and the twins securely locked in Rach's Company's second floor quarters, possibly for a whole week.

Anna Lee had been a nervous wreck all week long, organizing their disappearance. Mary Beth had the primary responsibility of making life seem normal for the four of them. She spent most of her time with the twins and Studycation6-MINI activities.

WEAK SPOT #1 = Krista and Kara:

Anna Lee decided to tell the twins that they were playing an adult game of HIDE-and-SEEK for a week, starting Thursday night. This game was a big secret, and they could not tell anyone, including Clancy, Riley, Mina, Bella, and JT, which they knew would be extremely hard for the twins.

Anna Lee then went for the 'Knockout Punch.' She said that by playing the special game and not telling anyone, the girls would be alone with moms-Lee and Beth for another WHOLE seven days. If no one found them, they would have a week together, just the four of them and no going back to the Columbia foster care service house on Sunday night. That sealed the deal for Krista and Kara. Another whole week together for just them alone with their Moms-Lee and Beth!

WEAK SPOT #2 = EXTV Directors:

Anna Lee knew they had to organize some type of contact with EXTV, which could also be slyly fed to Eva and Clancy, Trez and Sarah, and other key persons.

Anna Lee contacted Jaime Lou West, who was promoted to the Front Office Supervisor position after Anna Lee became Director of Marketing. Unbeknownst to everyone, including Eva, Anna Lee had expected the forthcoming work-time allocation dilemma after receiving her MBA. She had secretly chosen Jaime as her replacement. She quietly began training her for the front office supervisor's role nearly a year before Anna Lee's MBA graduation ceremony.

Jaime was totally loyal to Anna Lee, so she readily said yes when asked to help them. Anna Lee was honest with Jaime, saying she would only know a small part of Anna Lee's needing her until the 'cone of silence' was lifted.

Anna Lee arranged a random daily code with Jaime for twice-daily SMS AM/PM contacts saying all was well or there were problems. Anna Lee would use the specially encrypted burner phone for this contact, alerting Jaime the originating area code would be NYC-Manhattan-212. She also asked Jaime to avoid conversations with all EXTV Directors on Anna Lee's disappearance lest she slips up. Jaime's basic comment if she receives any questions would be, my understanding is 'That All Goes Well With My Director!'

WEAK SPOT #3 = Pastor and First Lady James:

It really hurt Anna Lee to the core, but she needed to avoid communicating with them at all costs. There could be tremendous pressure placed on them and WCCC by the Foster Care Service, local Police, and possibly the FBI Sex Trafficking Division. Anna Lee cried despairingly in Mary Beth's arms one night about how much it hurt to deceive Pastor James, First Lady Marion, and the WCCC community.

Everyone, especially the WCCC Membership, had to assume they had run off to NYC and beyond during their week on the lam. Otherwise, the search for them would narrow significantly.

Anna Lee knew there would be trickle-down info on them to Eva at EXTV, Trez at SEE TECH, and other critical people via either Jaime or '2'. However, they followed the Law Firm's instructions to the letter. Eva knew that Jaime thought the world of Anna Lee. She would immediately know something amiss was underway by her total lack of concern on Anna Lee's disappearance.

Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's week with the twins was incredible. The four of them completely bonded on all levels within hours of locking the doors for their big hide-and-seek adventure. They divided most days into four-hour segments and eight hours of sleep.

There was a segment for learning math, spelling, reading, and writing at the six to seven-year-old Levels. There was a segment for health and diet in which they taught the twins about the food groups, portion sizes, and exercises that they did every day. There was a segment for religion where they read stories, as well as selected chapters and verses from a Children's Bible, along with their evening prayers. Mary Beth was awesome at storytelling and reading stories to the girls every night before their prayers. Both twins rapturously followed Mary Beth's every word during this period.

The twin's nightly showers were complimented by learning how good hygiene, such as brushing their teeth after eating, helps them live a healthier and longer life. Kara wanted only Mary Beth to wash her hair, which was okay since Krista wanted only Anna Lee to wash hers. Usually, mom-Lee did both twins' hair, and mom-Beth read/told the stories. However, this was a special week. The twins also loved their Disney PJ's Anna Lee got for them during a Downtown Savannah Adventure Day for the MINI group.

They only watched one DVD during the entire week since the twins absolutely loved Mary Beth's stories. Life was the best ever for Krista and Kara within the limits of their almost five-year-old memories. After four days had passed, the twins asked about staying for another week if no one found them this week.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth communicated daily with Attorney '2', then Krista and Kara finally received the dreaded news early morning day seven. Anna Lee told everyone that they had been found and needed to return home to Charleston tomorrow. The twins were, please, please no, they wanted to stay longer, but Anna Lee told them all games must be played by the rules. She also told the twins that two nice ladies named Jai and '2' were coming to give them their 2nd Place finish award papers today and eat lunch with them.

Actually, '2' phoned informing them that she had worked out a short-term deal with Judge Anthony Steele of the Charleston County Family Court. He had issued a temporary protective order (FCPO) for Krista and Kara, with Anna Lee and Mary Beth as their guardians. Through Attorney '2', The Law Firm was the twins' "Guardian Ad Litem." Still, this FCPO was only enforceable in Charleston County, so they needed to immediately return to Charleston, and remain there until a court date was placed on the docket.

Jai and '2' drove up to Tybee from N. Florida, visiting Anna Lee and her family for a couple of hours, giving Anna Lee the court orders. Krista and Kara thought the papers were the notices they won 2nd place in the hide-and-seek game.

During their two-hour visit, Jai and '2' were royally entertained by the twins, even though Krista and Kara were sad because they lost the game. They fell in love with the twins, saying they would see them again soon in Charleston.

The girls gave Jai and '2' big hugs, saying they could stay with them and moms-Lee and Beth, and then said bye-bye in duet.

Moms Lee and Beth packed quietly for their final night on the lam and communicated their morning departure time to Rach and Kelly. Also, by day five, Eva, Clancy, Trez, Sarah, and most key family/persons, excluding Pastor James and Marion, were somewhat aware of the past week's shenanigans.

Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara arrived home from Tybee in record time, quickly unpacking and settling into the guest wing. Interestingly, neither twin ever mentioned the foster care home again, probably hoping it would completely disappear from their lives. Now Anna Lee and Mary Beth needed to communicate to their nearly five-year-old daughters as best as they could about them having been on the lam last week and wanting to keep Krista and Kara forever.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth had drastically needed a night of 'me time' for relaxing and loving, therefore last night's soiree at A Quiet Lady's Place!

A SERIOUS SATURDAY AFTERNOON TALK:

Eva expeditiously met with Pastor and Marion James, explaining the twin's situation of being on the lam with Anna Lee and Mary Beth. She said, "Attorney '2' and the N. Florida Law Firm had instructed Anna Lee to go into hiding with Mary Beth and the twins. Attorney '2' knew that Mary Beth was of good character, since '2's' Mother-In-Law, Sarah, is Jai's mom. Sarah's wife, Trez, is also Mary Beth's direct boss at SEE TECH's East Coast Consulting division. Therefore, '2' absolutely knew the twins would be safe with Anna Lee and Mary Beth.

"The Law Firm had suspicions about the Foster Care Service, especially when they rejected Anna Lee and Mary Beth as potential foster parents for the girls. The four of them are now living in my guest wing, under a Charleston County Family Court's Protective Order signed by Judge Anthony Steele. They are temporarily restricted to travel within our county.

"None of the EXTV Executive Team, including the Studycation-6 organizers or me, were aware of any factual details during Anna Lee, Mary Beth, and the twins' time on the lam in Tybee.

"Jaime Lou West, who works directly for Anna Lee and worships her, was the only EXTV person having daily coded contact times with Anna Lee. Rach and Kelly Saunders, the financial sponsors of the Studycation Program, hid Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara in the personal living quarters of Rach's business office on Tybee Island.

"Rach and Kelly Saunders youngest adopted daughter, Samantha, is twelve years old. Sam had been continually abused by her parents, even deliberately pushed down a flight of stairs, so they had personally experienced a similar situation. Kelly previously worked at an FL-JDC facility which Jai and '2' shut down several years ago for abusive practices. After marrying, Rach and Kelly adopted twelve other girls from the same FL-JDC that Jai closed. Once they were aware of the Law Firm's suspicions about the Columbia foster care service, they immediately jumped in, offering Anna Lee protection for the twins.

"Anna Lee and Mary Beth are now a couple and are following Attorney '2's' instructions in filing for custody of the twins. Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara will soon move into the eight-room townhouse where you previously visited Clancy and me. The old study is undergoing renovation to become the twin's bedroom, with a beautiful learning module and playroom. Anna Lee will occupy the master bedroom, while Mary Beth will occupy the en suite guest room.

"Finally, the Law Firm has already applied for Anna Lee and Mary Beth to have permanent custody of Krista and Kara. They are breathlessly awaiting a court date to be placed on the docket. When Attorney '2' and the Law Firm approves, Anna Lee and Mary Beth will become engaged. They will most likely marry a year after becoming engaged, hoping to complete the twins' adoption within another years' time.

"Both young ladies are 23 years old and have great jobs and futures. They are financially independent, and I can confirm that they are both virgins by every definition as of Friday morning. They currently enjoy a close and loving relationship."

Pastor and Marion James thanked Eva profusely for her in-depth update on the past nine days since Studycation6-MINI finished. They both completely understood and agreed with Rach, Kelly, Mary Beth, and Anna Lee's decision to protect Krista and Kara.

***

CONVERSATION WITH THE TWINS:

Anna Lee and Mary Beth took the twins to the garden patio, which they all loved very much. Kara immediately climbed into mom-Beth's lap, while Krista did the same with mom-Lee.

Anna Lee was definitely the leader in her and Mary Beth's relationship, so Mary Beth looked at Anna Lee to start. Just as she began to explain the past ten days, Krista whined, "Mom-Lee, I want to stay here with you and Mom-Beth. Why we got to go back to that old place we don't like?"

Mom-Beth looked at Kara, asking, "And you?"

"I am staying right here with you forever!" answered Kara defiantly.

"Okay, I guess it is unanimous for Krista and Kara to stay here with moms-Lee and Beth," responded Anna Lee.

"What unamos, mom-Lee?" asked Krista.

Anna Lee laughed, "Krista, Kara, mom-Beth, and mom-Lee want you girls to live here in Charleston with us as a family. That is all four of us, which means unanimous!"

"Krista and Kara, please listen while I talk about us staying in Charleston together," said Anna Lee.

"We know that you girls are only five years old, so I will talk slowly. You can stop me if you do not understand what I said.

"Mom-Beth and I love you two very much and want you to always live with us in Charleston. We are moving to another place near here where we will live all the time. You girls can see our new home on Monday. It is a beautiful townhouse, where Aunts Eva and Clancy's family lived before moving into a really big house. Many people are working in our house now, fixing it up so the four of us can move there soon."

"Yeah! Yeah!" the twins squealed loudly in duet.

"Mom-Beth and I know that you like this place, especially the patio garden. We can still stay here on some weekends so you two can play with JT, Riley, and Mina. This wing is for people who visit Aunt Eva and Clancy from far away, like Tybee or Florida. We will now be a family here in Charleston all the time, so we need our own house to live in," mom-Lee told the twins.

"The people in Columbia foster care do not want you to live with us here in Charleston and are fighting us. It was not a real game when we stayed at Aunt Rach's office in Tybee. We were hiding from the foster care people who wanted to take you away from us. That is why we stayed inside the building for a week, so no one could find us and take you away because we love you.

"We are okay now in Charleston, but the foster care people still want to take you back to Columbia. You must always stay close by us, your aunts, and your grandmoms, because we all will keep you safe from bad people. We love you so much and want us to live happily together here in Charleston.

A cute chorus of "Oh Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" rang out from Krista and Kara. It was quickly followed by "We will always stay here with our moms-Lee and Beth!"

"We will have to see the Family Court Judge sometime soon," Anna Lee said. "You must always tell the truth when the judge asks you questions. If you do not understand what the judge wants to know, ask us to help you. Attorney '2' and her wife, Jai, might also visit Charleston to see the family court judge with us. They both will talk to you about the judge and other people you may see in the court.

"We know that you two are just nearly five, but you are very smart girls because we talked about so much stuff at aunt Rach's office for one week," finished Anna Lee.

Mom-Beth added, "We had more good news today because I will keep working at the same company who said I can live all the time here. I will work from an office in our new townhouse, so I can see and read to you beautiful girls almost every day of the year."

"We want to always be with our moms-Lee and Beth and will cry if they take us away," Krista said sadly. "Me and Kara are only happy with our moms. Mom-Lee is the best mom in the world for giving us showers and making our hair pretty. Mom-Beth is the best mom in the world for reading to us and telling stories. We gonna stay right here with you all the time!"

Mom-Lee, smiling, "Okay, no more sad talk for our beautiful twins, Krista and Kara, because Pastor James and his wife are coming to say hello. After they leave, mom-Beth will read our girls a long-long story, and then we will eat ice cream."

***

Saturday and Sunday were stressful days for Anna Lee, Mary Beth, and the twins since they had to deal with so many unknowns. Pastor and First Lady James completely understood why Anna Lee could not talk with them while they were all on the lam.

1...56789...13