A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking intensely into Jaime's eyes, Moon asked, "What does this mean for us, Jaime?"

Jaime responded, "What do you want it to mean, sweetie?" pinching Moon's nipple again.

"Here I am lying naked in bed with you, who I just really met last night. It feels like there should be something exceptional about this, but I do not know what," groaned Moon.

Jaime asked her again, "What do you want it to mean, Moon?"

Moon smiled tightly, "Maybe that you want me to be your girlfriend. Why are you being mean to me now when you were so nice last night?" yelled Moon.

"I fell asleep in Jaime Lou West's arms last night and now wake up this morning with a stranger. I think I should leave and go back to the townhouse since you are now acting just like Shels and Ames!" Moon began sniffling.

Jaime said tenderly. "Wait a minute, sweetie," and hugged Moon tightly. "I did not intend to be mean. I just wanted to know what you wanted from me or for us."

Jaime then offered, "I will tell you what I want, Okay?"

Moon, still sniffling, says, "Okay."

"I want you to be my girlfriend, and I want us to spend a lot of time together from now on. I was just trying to learn if this was what you wanted?" whimpered Jaime.

Moon said, "I don't understand. Last night you told me you would kiss me at the table, you would pat my cute Asian booty at the bar, and you would put your hand on my leg. I was so happy then because I knew what Jaime wanted.

"So Jaime, I want you to say to me, 'You are my girlfriend now, and I want to spend time learning to love my Moon. I will squeeze, caress, rub, and spank your cute little Asian booty whenever I want, and that's that!'"

Jaime stuttered and asked, "Moon, you really want that from me?"

Moon pushed Jaime on her back, looked soulfully into her eyes, and said, "I want my strong Jaime Lou West from last night back, who made me feel appreciated and loved. No other person in the world, guy or girl, could say, 'Moon take off your thong,' and make me feel the happiness you did last night! I trusted you unconditionally last night in front of my family and friends because I realized you really cared about my feelings!"

Jaime reacted instantly, grabbing two handfuls of Moon's booty, pulling her over her lap, her butt raised. She softly caressed that cute, soft, naked Asian booty before landing four measured spanks. Spank1--YOU spank2-ARE spank3-MY spank4-GIRLFRIEND, my wonderful M. Chee 'Moon' Saunders, and don't you ever forget it!"

Moon looked back cheekily and grabbed her hot-spanked booty saying, "That's MY Jaime I want for a girlfriend!" She quickly turned around to kiss Jaime again deeply, as they wiggled around, kissing, giggling, and laughing happily as new girlfriends!

After they fully woke for the day and showered together, along with many kisses and B-n-B play, Jaime said, "Let's talk about today, girlfriend. It is essential to support Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's engagement program. You are very close to Sam, who is a part of the Sunday Christening Service. I am Krista and Kara's God Mom and am close to JT.

"We should get dressed, have a quick snack, then go over to WCCC and help our lovely seven children plan their Special Sunday Christening Service," stated Jaime.

Moon squealed happily, "I am your woman, Jaime Lou West, and I love the way you think how the family comes first. Let's do it right now, and maybe take Krista, Kara, and JT out for ice cream before the early evening BBQ if there is time."

***

Saturday was hectic for everyone, especially Grandmoms-W and Rosa, Riley, Mina, Bella, Sam, JT, Krista, and Kara. They practiced for the Sunday Morning Service Christening and Engagement announcement.

Earlier in the week, Anna Lee and Mary Beth spoke with Eva, Clancy, and the grandmoms about having the children plan and lead the Sunday Christening service. Everyone thought it was an awesome idea. Anna Lee wanted Riley to act as the Missus Of Ceremonies since she was the natural and accepted leader for all the children.

She and Mary Beth talked with Pastor and First Lady James about how they would prefer to proceed, following the regular worship service. Anna Lee explained that she and Mary Beth had private time with Krista and Kara, too exchange engagement rings. So, they wanted Sunday's service to be more about Krista and Kara. They also wanted to officially include JT in the Christening, with Anna Lee and Mary Beth listed as his God Moms.

Sundays' Christening would be for Krista, Kara, and JT, planned by Riley, Mina, Bell, and Sam. They had all become close friends during Studycation-6.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth selected matching beautiful dresses for the six girls and a nice suit ensemble for JT. Mom-W's WCCC Church friend made all required alterations to complement their outfits. Krista, Kara, and JT would each receive a ring during the special service.

Finally, Judge Anthony Steele and spouse, Chairman Russell, and wife Janis Russell had confirmed they were attending the Christening. Sarah, Trez, Alice, and Wesley were driving up from N. Florida but would only stay over for one night. It was a hectic time at SEE TECH due to the restructuring of particular East Coast Consulting Division's Jacksonville functions to now operate from Charleston. Trez was needed back in N. Florida quickly since Mary Beth had taken time off for her engagement. Virtually all other attendees for Sunday's WCCC Christening event were local family, church members, and friends.

Eva and Clancy hosted a barbecue early Saturday evening, mainly for the local children, out-of-town guests arriving early, and Rach's Tybee brood of twenty-three people. There was a lot of joy and love shared with the many children present. The menu consisted of the typical picnic-type treats, such as burgers, hot dogs, fries, BBQ-ribs, KFC, soft drinks, ice cream, and various desserts. Eva scheduled the BBQ to end by 9:00 PM, as the kiddies needed a good night's rest to be fresh for Sunday morning.

Riley, Mina, Bella, and Sam planned a beautiful Christening service for Krista, Kara, and JT. They would take over the Pulpit once Pastor James completed his brief Sunday sermon and welcoming remarks. With Saturday and Sunday being very full days for many of the children, Pastor James had canceled Sunday School for this week.

Following Pastor James's welcoming remarks, he asked, "Riley, would you please take the Pulpit as Missus of Ceremony for today's Joyous Christening?"

Riley walked onto the Pulpit. She started, "Good morning, everyone, and welcome to WCCC. I am honored to serve as the Missus of Ceremony for Krista, Kara, and Jeremy Tyler's Christening Service. We are also delighted that Pastor James will officially pray for 'Jesus To Bless' Anna Lee Wilson's and Mary Beth Jones's Engagement To Be Married!

"Will my lovely sisters Mina, Bella, and Sam please join me in the Pulpit to celebrate the Christening of our younger siblings Jeremy Tyler, Krista, and Kara?"

Riley continued softly speaking as the three girls, now twelve years old, approached. "Mina, Bella, and I have loved one another dearly since we first met six years ago. Sam has been our special new sister for two months now, but her heart has been with us for the entire six-year ride.

"We have lived strictly by our Mom-Eva's guiding words. She taught us to always respect each other with love, thereby respecting our Moms, Grandmoms, Family, Friends, and Jesus. The three of us, and now Sam, have NEVER argued, fought, or said an unkind word to each other for our entire sisterhood.

"We met Sam at Studycation-6 on Tybee, Island, and after a few hours, it seemed as if she had been on our journey with us since we were six. Sam is now our delightful new sister whom we intend to share our warm friendship and love with for the rest of our lives."

The four young girls exchanged hugs as the audience rapturously applauded Riley's declaration of sisterhood with Sam.

Riley continued speaking regarding her and Mina's early life with Eva. "One time at six years old, I was having a really sad day, terribly missing Daddy, since it was close to my birthday. Mina was sitting quietly with me, as she has always been my rock. I reached out to mom-Eva, saying, 'I am so mad with Jesus because he took my daddy from me!' and started to cry.

"Mom-Eva took me into her loving arms as Mina warmly held my hand close to her heart. I remember Mom-Eva saying, 'Sweetie, we all want something from Jesus during our lives. Many times Jesus has to say no. Jesus needed your daddy in heaven because there were too many children there for Jesus to take care of alone. Jesus looked down from heaven at your daddy that day, as he was trying to save the lives of little boys and girls in a dark and ruthless world across the ocean saying, "I need Sergeant Jeremy Samuel Williams in heaven helping me!"'

"I looked at Mom-Eva and my Mina while still crying and thought, 'For the first time in three years, I was not really mad at Jesus, but I was still not very happy with him either.'

"Mina held my hand on her heart while tightly squeezing it, saying, 'I love you, Riley, and I love Jesus too, because he sent you here for me,' as she was now also crying."

Riley, in contemplation, said, "I then thought of how Mina had been hit, hurt, and in pain a lot before we met, while I had always been so loved by my mommy and daddy. My pain of Daddy's death was sharp and still hurts nine years later. Mina had a continuing daily pain of not being loved while also subjected to endless physical and mental abuse until Grandma-Rosa stepped in to protect her. Yet, despite her ongoing pain, Mina was always there for me from the first day we met six years ago until now on this pulpit.

"Mom-Eva gently pulled Mina and Me into a loving hug, saying, 'You and Mina should always come and talk with me when you are in pain from the past. It may be hard for Mom-Clancy, Grandmom-W, and Grandma-Rosa to talk about the pain you are feeling because they are also hurting and in pain.'

"I then truly understood that Jesus also carried the burden of our pain of losing daddy in a land so far away from home. He sent Mina to love me, and Eva to love Mom. Jesus also told Mom to move us way across the country to Charleston because grandmom-Andrea and grandma-Rosa were also hurting. We suffering here together would help in easing all our pain.

"I asked mom-Eva, 'Could our best friend, Bella, come over to see us because we needed to talk with Jesus tonight?' Looking at me with wide eyes, mom-Eva nodded her head yes!

"After eating ice cream with grandmom-W's great coconut cake, Bella, Mina, and I went into the linen closet to pray. I told Jesus that mom-Eva had helped me understand more about daddy being needed in heaven. Also, now knowing more about why Jesus needed Daddy's help, we three girls realized there were now two wonderful daddies mindful of our lives, with both loving us so much.

"Daddy-Jeremy is our daddy watching over us from heaven, and Daddy-Tyler is our daddy watching over us here in Charleston. Mina, Bella, and I know you may need help in heaven again sometime soon, but Jesus, please leave our Daddy-Tyler here on earth because we really need to feel him close to us?"

There were stunned gasps through the entire church at Riley's request to Jesus!

Riley tearing slightly, said, "Mina, Bella, and I promise to always be good girls for our Moms and Grandmoms. We thank you for leaving Daddy-Tyler here for us.

"When we were on Tybee for Sturdycation-6, Sam came into the closet to pray with us so she could meet Daddy-Jeremy, who now has four daughters and a son."

Riley looks up at the ceiling, saying, "Daddy, I hope you have more energy left for loving your children because Krista and Kara need you too as their daddy in heaven. They promise to be good girls for their Moms-Lee and Beth, so Jesus will make them Jeremy Tyler's little sisters. Krista and Kara will now have one Daddy-Jeremy in Heaven and one Daddy-Tyler here at WCCC.

Eva, Clancy, Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Grandmoms Andrea, Rosa, and Alice were all openly weeping at Riley and the Girl's wonderful message to Jesus.

As Riley finished speaking, a stunned congregation watched Krista-Jeremy Tyler-Kara holding hands as they began walking carefully down the aisle, smiling beautifully!

The trio stopped in front of US Army Special Forces Communication Sergeant Tyler, saying, "We Love You, Daddy Tyler!" They continued on to a beautifully framed photo of US Army Special Forces Medical Sergeant Jeremy saying, "We love you, Daddy Jeremy!"

Riley closes, "We are Christening Jeremy Tyler, Krista, and Kara today as a loving son and daughters to Daddy-Jeremy in Heaven and Daddy-Tyler here at WCCC. They will join Mina, Bella, Sam, and Me as our loving brother and younger twin sisters.

"Moms-Lee and Beth, please come to the Pulpit, where Pastor James will bless your Engagement Rings and the Children's Christening Rings."

Jeremy Tyler, Krista, and Kara held hands with Moms-Lee and Beth as Pastor James Blessed all five rings, their lives, and their future as a family!

Krista presented the thank you response for the three younger children. "JT, Kara, and Me were very sad and hurt bad when we were little children. We did not have anyone to love us, read to us, and fix our hair. The three of us were scared and lonely at three and four years old, crying out for love when Jesus answered our cries of misery, pain, and sadness. Jesus sent two loving families here to end our pain and suffering. Now, JT is almost six years old, with Kara and Me almost five years old. We are happy that Jesus sent love to the three of us.

"Our Mom-Mary Beth is the best storyteller and book reader in the world. Nobody anywhere on earth can wash and fix our hair like Mom-Anna Lee, who was taught how to fix pretty hair by Grandmom-Alice.

"JT now has Moms Clancy and Eva to love and care for him and six very special sisters who adore him.

"We each have two US Army Special Forces daddies, Daddy-Jeremy and Daddy-Tyler helping Jesus to take care of us and other children In Heaven and On Earth. We have grandmoms-Andrea, Rosa, and Alice, along with granddaddy-Rick and so much family sent by Jesus, that we cannot say all the names here.

"We Promise Right Now Here In Jesus's House to always love and obey our parents and to always thank Jesus for giving us all a real loving family!"

All seven children stepped forward, "We thank everyone here today for coming to our Christening and for Moms-Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's Engagement Prayer!

"AMEN!"

Early Wednesday morning following the Christening, Judge Anthony Steele hosted Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara in his chambers. He presented them his final custody decree. Anna Lee Wilson and Mary Beth Jones are immediately awarded Full, Permanent Custody of the twins, Krista and Kara Wright.

Weeks later, everyone in the greater Charleston community was still talking about Riley and the WCCC Children's Christening Service.

Thank You For Reading Anna Lee Wilson's Story.

Anna Lee Jones-Wilson, Mary Beth Jones-Wilson, Krista Alice Jones-Wilson Kara Alice Jones-Wilson.

EPILOG-2026-27

Anna Lee Jones-Wilson and Mary Beth Jones-Wilson were married six months following the Sunday Christening Service. They chose Jones-Wilson as their family name; Krista Alice Jones-Wilson's and Kara Alice Jones-Wilson's adoption was final in early 2027. Both Krista and Kara chose Grandmom-Alice for their middle names.

Jaime Lou West and M. Chee Chan (Moon) have been very happily committed girlfriends for several months. They now live on Tybee and in Charleston on alternating two-week schedules. Each girlfriend works remotely out of EXTV's facility or Rach's Investment Firm when away from their primary office.

Susan Ann Wilson (20) had her eyes on Josh Adams (24) for a while and they have just officially begun dating. Susan Ann spoke with her mom and dad. She asked for their thoughts on her and Josh dating. Susan Ann explained that she really enjoyed his friendship and he is the only person she has ever had special feelings for. Rick and Alice gave their full approval, so Susan Ann and Josh's first date shortly followed Krista, Kara, and JT's Sunday Christening Service.

Riley, Mina, Bella, Sam, JT, Krista, and Kara all enjoy life. Sam visits Charleston to see Riley, Mina, and Bella three or four times a year. Every summer, the Charleston group is on Tybee, attending Studycation for six weeks. Everyone from Charleston and Tybee visited N. Florida after Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's wedding for a one-week vacation celebrating the intermingling of their lives.

Riley, Mina, Bella, and Sam have recently commenced training for the 4 X 400m young girl's relay. Their special friends Josh Adams and Susan Ann Wilson are the girls' Charleston-based track coaches. At the same time, siblings Jonathan Samuel Anderson and '2' Amy Anderson are their N. Florida-based track coaches.

Pastor Edward Walter James and First Lady Marion Patricia James are quite pleased with the continued growth of their congregation, especially youth members. Summer Splash continues to be the top free summer recreation event in Charleston and the state of South Carolina.

All is well at WCCC and EXTV in West Charleston!

Brought To You By Grace Edwards: @ A Quiet Lady's Place

Billyslate Copyright 2022