A Quiet Night

Story Info
A quick and smutty play session in a quiet bookstore.
1.4k words
4.33
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

I sighed, tapping my foot quickly against the worn hardwood floors.

The cozy bookstore hummed with a peaceful silence, filling me with further doubts of any associates being present. I exhaled sharply through my nose and turned to leave, when a flash of colour caught my eye, startling me.

"I'm here, I'm here, sorry!"

The shopkeeper breezed towards me, a deep blush staining her cheeks. I cocked my eyebrow and smirked.

"Can I help you?"

She crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Oh yeah, she was guilty.

"Quiet night?"

My smile deepened at the hint of surprise that lit her eyes, her cheeks heating further.

"It usually is around this time. What're we searching for tonight?"

She turned from me, heading briskly towards my frequented genre preference.

I followed slowly behind her, a predator eyeing up it's prey.

"Hmm... I'm not too sure tonight. Any recommendations?"

I leaned in closely, brushing a stray hair from her face at the last minute.

Her gaze turned absolutely feral and she quickly lashed out, gripping my wrist in her slender hands before I could react.

"Who said you could touch me?"

Instantly, I was knocked to my knees, eliciting a small yelp from within me. I cursed under my breath and shook myself out of my stupor to begin protesting, when I noticed she had used the element of surprise to her advantage.

Secured firmly around my throat was the familiar feeling of leather.

"What a disobedient puppy we are tonight."

A flaring of wings and burst of light had me gulping excitedly; before me no longer stood the petite, submissive figure of the shopkeeper.

Coming into focus, it was all I could do not to reach out and caress her lilac skin. Such a beautiful succubus to call my own, though she'd certainly never phrase it that way.

"Hello, Feyre."

I chuckled, looking up at her under lowered lashes. She scowled, jerking the leash in her hand. I sprawled forward, my knees barking in protest.

Her foot found its spot firmly atop my head, and I huffed a silent protest.

"What am I going to do with you?"

I arched my back slightly, exhaling harshly. It'd been so long since we had last had one of our...interactions. My body was begging for her touch.

"First, you take forever to drag your ass back here, and then you have the audacity to interrupt the small moment I was able to have to myself in days? I'm not going to be nice tonight."

A quick movement stole my attention momentarily, before I felt what had occurred.

-whap-

My entire body shuddered at the impact of the crop, wordlessly pleading for more.

I felt her pause, considering.

"Hmph. You know, I was quite enjoying myself until you came in. I think perhaps you ought to work for your reward tonight."

I looked up at her in awe, not quite believing the words that had calmly spilled from her mouth. A rare treat this was, something she hardly ever let me do. I licked my lips in anticipation, greedily eyeing the spot between her thighs. She turned, the leash still tightly gripped in her hand. My leash.

"Come on then."

She led me to a mildly obscured nook in the shop, and stopped.

"Here?"

I surveyed our surroundings nervously, all too aware of how visible we truly were.

"What's the matter? Like you said, it's been a quiet night."

She comfortably settled into a chair to my left, procuring restraints and a blindfold from beneath it. My eyelids fell heavy upon the site of them.

"Two things. One, absolutely no touching me, unless it's with your tongue. Got it?"

I nodded eagerly, kneeling quickly. The anticipation built within me, heat rushing to my core. Seeing her seated in front of me, her luscious thighs exposed beneath her tight pencil skirt...

"And two."

Her hand gripped my chin, forcing my gaze to hers. She released me, swiftly tying the blindfold firmly on me, causing everything to go dark. Instantly, she was next to me, whispering into my ear.

"Don't you dare stop, until I say so."

The mere timbre of her voice and tickling of her breath on my ear was almost enough to set me off. I felt her delicate hands once again grasping my wrists, gently and firmly securing them with the restraints I had seen moments before.

"Answer me, dog."

She pulled on my restraints, my arms straining at the force.

"Y-Yes master!" the words tumbled out of me.

I felt her straighten, then release her grip on me. My senses came alive, fervently awaiting further instruction. I smelled her before my senses let me realize just how close I was to her. The saccharine scent filled my nostrils, eliciting a small whimper from within me.

"Ah ah ah, none of that now. Be a good puppy, and come here."

Her hands slid effortlessly onto either side of my head, directing me closer to her core. I sniffed lightly, slowly inching towards her. I felt her shudder at the caress of my exhale, heard her curse lightly under her breath. I took the opportunity to lunge forward, licking and sucking feverishly on her clit. The scent of her overwhelmed me, intoxicating my senses.

"F-fuck! You little brat."

She huffed angrily, grabbing my hair after a moment and pulling me away.

I stiffened, merciless in her grip. In one swift motion, she had released my hair and simultaneously kicked forward, sending me backwards. She was upon me before I could take another breath, pinning my arms above my head with one hand.

"Consider my order revoked. I think I'll just have my way with you."

For a moment, all I heard was rummaging. I went to move my arms and found them effectively secured.

"There you are!"

I heard her squee with what could only be sheer delight. My heart raced, it's thundering beat echoing in my ears. Suddenly, I felt her slip her fingers inside of me. She lazily pulled out, and pushed inwards again, this time firmer, more demanding. She continued for a few more strokes before pulling away entirely. I whined softly, fearing this was part of her game, that this would be all I would get. Something soft and cold prodded me in place of her fingers, slick with lubricant.

"How big is it tonight?" I questioned breathlessly.

I could almost feel her grin.

"Just nine and a half inches..." she purred. I trembled.

"That's so much bigger than last time, that's not fai-"

Before I could finish, her voice stopped me cold, it's intonation positively lethal.

"Are you really going to try and lie to me? Attempt to convince me that you haven't been touching and fucking yourself in anticipation of this moment?"

My cheeks heated at that, surely giving myself away. She chuckled lightly, her grip on my ass tightening.

"That's what I thought. With that in mind, I definitely won't be going easy on you."

She thrust forward quickly, the motion jolting through my body.

"Ahh! Feyre please, not so fast!"

But she was no longer listening to me, the sounds of my protest only seeming to drive her faster. I sensed her lean forward, reaching towards some unknown spot. My eyebrows furrowed beneath my blindfold, until surprise overtook me. Her hand found it's mark, slowly circling until I was sure I'd burst. That feeling only became more unbearable as she continued consistently thrusting into me, my release building quickly.

"O-oh fuck, I'm gonna-"

All at once, she stopped moving and pulled away, the lack of contact searing through my body. I bucked my hips in protest, pleading for her to continue.

"Looks like it's going to be a busy night after all."

She ripped the blindfold from my face and swiftly unbound my hands. The little bell atop the front door chimed distantly, a hushed murmuring finding it's way to our ears. She hastily shoved my crumpled clothing into my arms, ushering me towards the back exit.

"I suppose we're even now" she smirked.

I quivered and reached up towards my neck, realizing I still had the collar on.

"Keep it for now. But bring it back promptly."

She winked, instantly shifting back to her human form. With a quick smile and a solid shove, she had me stumbling outside, nearly losing my footing.

"See you soon~" Her voice trilled through the already shutting door, my hopes of release following closely behind.

[ Hi everyone, Jade here; Thanks for checking out my first short story! I love reading smut, but am pretty new to writing it, so feel free to leave some feedback. ]