A Quiet Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of what was quite the night...
1.4k words
3.75
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was warm and totally dark except for the few burning candles around my room. I was trying hard to keep calm as I half laid, half reclined close to where my bed met the corner of the room. I breathed slowly and deeply, my heart refusing to stop thudding in my chest. You'll be here soon, and of made sure to tease me by telling me about the toy buzzing against your clit while you are driving.

I imagine cupping my hand over your little mound, wondering how wet you will feel. I resist the constant urge to shove my hand down the front of my jeans and wrap my fingers around my thick, growing erection.

I allow myself to lightly trace the outline of my bulge with a couple fingers. I adjust the blindfold and place my hands back on the bed away from my body.

Eventually, I hear the outside door to my room softly sliding open as you step into the room. I hear you moving closer and I lick my lips. Then there is movement on the bed. I can feel you crawling, hands-and-knees towards me until your hands plant on either side of my chest and I feel your soft lips press in to mine. We continue kissing, slowly heating up further while our lips slide around, making soft little pops from the suction. My hand laces into your hair, pulling you deeper into our make out and you move even closer without breaking our kiss.

I feel your leg lift and come down between mine, lowering yourself until you're straddling my left leg. Your hands begin exploring and fondling me while our tongues continue exploring each others mouths. You pinch one nipple then the other forcing out a muffled "Mmm" into your mouth. Your hips start to gyrate slow but firmly. I adjust my leg so you are able to grind the hot area between your legs down against me. I move my free hand down your back, over your hip and calf, feeling your curves and soft skin before sliding up, settling on the firm curvature of your ass and squeezing.

Your grinding is becoming more deliberate, the sensual movement of your body bringing both of us to higher levels of arousal. Your hand rubs the bulge of my hard cock and you shift it downward, aiming it down my leg and move over it. You're hand grips the back of my neck as you grind your hips down and along the entire length of my stiff cock.

The heat from your grinding is intense and breaking our passionate kiss, you take one of my hard nipples into your hot mouth. I groan as I feel your devious little tongue flicking my nipple in between the sucking and kisses, and I am certain I feel the wetness from your pussy rivaling the precum dripping from my hard cock.

While your mouth plays from one nipple to the other, I nearly rip off the blindfold before, my hands grip your thin shirt. Reaching a hand under, I unhook your bra while my other hand slides beneath your leggings and palms a handful of your wonderful ass. You stop teasing me so that I can pull your top and bra off, freeing your breasts. Your head moves again to tease me but my hand in your hair pulls your mouth up to my mine for a deep kiss.

You read my mind and let my hand pull you up further so your tits are within range of my mouth. Using a hand squeezing under the orb of your tit, you aim your hard nipple straight into my mouth. I savor the texture as I suck more of your tit into my mouth, letting my tongue play over and around the hard nub as I suck. You moan, and guide your other nipple into my mouth while my hands roam across your back and tight ass.

My hand snakes under your leggings and under your thong, squeezing your firm ass before sliding my fingers tantalizingly slow down between your ass cheeks, letting my fingertips brush against your tight backdoor- finally stopping as I reach your wetness.

I bring your lips to mine for a deep kiss, biting your lip softly. Your hand is rubbing the damp bulge in my jeans and I am deliberately pulling your leggings down, over one hip at a time. Your movements help me to bring the rest of your tight leggings down off of your smooth legs, and your fingers work at the button fly of my jeans trying to free my hard cock.

After battling our lips back and forth in a heated make out, I slide my body down into a laying position, moving under your almost naked body. You pause as if undecided towards protesting or giving in, and I take advantage of the hesitation to lift your leg until your knees are pressing into the bed on both sides of my head.

A devilish grin finds my mouth, and with my eyes still covered I grasp your ass with both hands and pull your wet pussy to my waiting mouth. My lips kiss the tiny, damp fabric that covers your mound, my hands kneading and massaging your tight ass and smooth legs, before moving the sexy black material to the side.

I desperately want to devour the delicious, wet pussy that's practically gyrating on my face but only allow my lips to brush the smooth skin around your delectable outer lips. I give you slow, deliberate kisses with plenty of suction. First on your outer lips, then another directly over your clit. Kissing the inside of each of your smooth thighs halfway to your knees and back, before placing a long, soft kiss on your clit, letting the tip of my tongue knife out to stroke up the length your wet slit.

Your hands pull my mouth tighter against your sweet mound. You finally rip off the blindfold and looking up, I see your face contorted by waves of pleasure. You caress your tits, twisting your firm nipples with two fingers and breathing heavier the closer my tongue comes to pleasuring your throbbing clit. I am as hungry for you as you are begging to be eaten, so I end my teasing and firmly slide all of my warm tongue from your wet opening to the top of your clit, tasting you.

You moan again, finally getting licked and your hands continue kneading your tits. My tongue parts your lips and slowly I slide the length of my tongue inside your tight pussy, feeling your hips move, trying to get more of my tongue inside you.

You taste so good, and I fuck you with my tongue for awhile, my hands exploring the perfect skin of your back and ass, then moving my mouth over your throbbing clit. My lips open and you feel the heat of my mouth add to the heat of your pussy, as my soft lips form a seal around your clit- softly sucking it inside my mouth, flicking my tongue back and forth against it, flat and firm until your hips are moving by themselves.

The suction from my mouth pulls your sensitive clit into the strokes of my tongue again and again, and I lick your swollen bud firmly with my tongue flat, then flick the tip of my tongue back and forth over it making you moan in pleasure. As my tongue and mouth drive you to heights you know and love, I slowly, deliberately slide two fingers deep inside your tight pussy, just how you love it, causing you to scream in pleasure and bringing you very close to a fierce orgasm.

Your movements drive my tongue and mouth against your clit even harder and my fingers deeper against your g spot, until your moans and ragged breathing is non stop.

I love it when you cum on my mouth, riding my face, and I am about to enjoy it once again. My free hand moves from your firm ass down to wrap my fingers around my throbbing, hard cock. You shriek as your orgasm explodes within your body! I rub your G spot faster and harder making you scream, while licking your swollen clit savagely. Spurts of your wetness spray around my fingers, covering my face, as you squirt and moan and scream in ecstasy, bucking against my mouth and fingers until your body is spent and panting and I remove my mouth from your sensitive clit and delicious wet pussy... for now, but we have only just began.