A Radical Antidepressant - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bullshit! thought Jane, there's no way they actually went easy on me!

She saw the door open, and Becky walked in. Marta walked in behind her. Marta sat down in the chair. Without any prompting, Becky walked over to Marta, pulled up her skirt and down her panties, and got over Marta's lap.

Again without prompting, Becky immediately started confessing what she had done wrong. She indicated that she had tried to help a fellow student cover up a transgression. When she went into more detail, Jane realized with horror that she was being punished for advising Jane to pull her skirt up so no one would know. Jane fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat. "She doesn't have to be punished for that... that was my fault," Jane told Emily.

Emily responded, "While you'll certainly be punished for failing to keep your skirt up as ordered, that doesn't change the fact that Miss Adams advised you to cover up your disobedience to avoid punishment and also did not report it. Deception is not tolerated."

Jane felt horrible that Becky would be punished because of her. And I was a bitch to her, thought Jane mournfully.

As Becky finished her confession, she proceeded to ask Marta to spank her. "Please Marta, I deserve to be spanked harshly for my deception. Please spank my bare bottom... until I'm crying and even sorrier for what I did. Spank me so that my bottom will be sore for days to come to remind me of what I've done."

Jane couldn't believe that she would ask for that. That's not even fair, she wasn't the one who'd disobeyed the rule!

Emily commented, "This is how you are expected to behave. You not only accept, but request, your treatment. If you do not ask in enough detail, or do not do so convincingly, additional punishment will be added."

When Becky had finished, Marta asked, "Is there anything else you'd like to tell me, Miss Adams?"

Becky tensed up, obviously stressed by the question. She seemed to think for a few moments whether she was forgetting anything, then answered, "No Ma'am, I don't believe so."

Marta said, "Thank you for your confession and understanding your guilt and need to be punished. However, you did fail to mention that you not only advised Miss Warren to be deceitful, but you failed to confess either action to a staff member until you were found out and prompted. I will be merciful and not postpone your punishment for your... lack of candor. However, you will indeed be spanked more severely for this deceit and failure to confess it to me."

Jane was shocked at how cruel it seemed to punish her for essentially the same thing multiple times.

Becky teared up at hearing about the severity. Marta started spanking Becky with her hand. She spanked her for a solid 15 minutes, and by the end Becky's ass was bright red and tears were pouring down her face. She managed to keep her kicking under control, and clung to the chair legs with her hands. Watching her bottom bounce slightly with each spank, Jane thought that must be what I looked like, except moving around more.

Marta stopped. She addressed Becky, "Alright Miss Adams, please fetch the hairbrush. I believe you're familiar with its location," she commented this last part with a slight smirk.

Without hesitation, Becky quickly got up and went to the cabinet, as fast as her panty-entangled legs could take her. She brought the hairbrush back and resumed her position. "Now that your warm up is done, I think we can start on the real treatment." stated Marta.

Oh god... that wasn't even considered the actual punishment!? thought an exasperated Jane.

"Please... please spank me with the hairbrush, Ma'am," Becky said in a choked voice.

"How long do you think you deserve with it, for your deceitful advice?" asked Marta.

Becky paused. This was obviously a difficult question to answer, and Jane recognized that it was likely a sort of trap. If she said too much she'd be getting more than she had to, too little and she'd likely have more added on. She was glad she wasn't the one answering that question.

"Um..." stalled Becky, "Five minutes?" she asked, her voice sounding afraid.

Marta seemed to think a moment. "Would five minutes impress upon you the seriousness of what you did?" The question appeared to be rhetorical. "I was thinking fifteen. After all, this isn't the first time you've done this sort of thing, is it?"

She heard a gasp from Becky. Emily interjected, "You see, sometimes we like to involve patients in their own punishment. This helps them to accept that it is needed, and helps them to show us they understand and are sorry for what they've done. By giving a number too low, Becky has demonstrated they she may not be truly sorry for what she did. It is customary in this situation to double the difference between numbers and add it on."

Marta continued, "As you know, we would usually double the difference in amounts due to your lack of contrition. This would be 35 minutes with the hairbrush. I don't think I've ever given a hairbrushing that long."

Becky started crying, knowing just how horrible of a sentence that was.

"However," Marta added, "I think I will instead merely add on your amount."

Becky couldn't believe her luck. "Oh thank you, Ma'am! Thank you!"

"You are welcome. Of course, I'd be doing you a disservice if I did not make your punishment unpleasant enough. Treatments need to be effective, after all. The originally intended punishment, the fifteen minutes, will be given as normal. For the last five, though, I think what we'll do is have half of the five minutes on one spot, and the other half on another, single spot. If you move enough that I miss the spot even once, we will start over. Do you understand?"

Becky resumed her hopeless weeping. That was quite possibly worse than the "normal" twenty minutes would have been. "Ye... yes, Ma'am."

Jane heard an intake of breath from Emily. "I probably shouldn't say this to you, but that's quite a severe sentence. Being spanked in the same, exact spot over and over makes the punishment incredibly intense. I'm surprised she's being that harsh with her."

Becky asked, tears falling, "Please... spank me with the hairbrush, Ma'am."

Marta complied and carried out the first part of the sentence.

SMACK... SMACK

Jane saw the brush come down on Becky's ample bottom, bouncing back off to soon turn around and return. This happened over and over, at perhaps a little slower pace that Mary had given Jane. But for three times the duration! Jane considered, suddenly grateful. Marta kept a fairly consistent pace, bringing the brush down with a THUD every five to ten seconds. She did give Becky a few pauses to catch her breath in the midst of the torrents of spanks, and possibly also to give her arm a break. Becky hung on bravely, obviously in a great deal of pain, but managing to cling to the chair legs for dear life. The further into the fifteen minutes they were, the more pronounced Becky's howls and sobs. Jane felt a great deal of pity for the girl, to go with the guilt she already felt. As horrible as these fifteen minutes seemed, Jane knew there was worse to come.

After what seemed like ages, even to Jane, Marta stopped. "You did well, Miss Adams. Though as you know, we're not finished. I think after this next set, you will be very sorry indeed."

The hairbrush came down around the same pace as before, but true to her word it appeared to be on the same exact spot, about halfway up the right buttock in the center. After a minute or so Becky was kicking like Jane had been the day before. On one strike, she bucked too much and the hairbrush went wide... and hit her upper thigh instead. Marta stopped. "I warned you that if you moved too much and I missed, we would have to start over. Did I not?"

Becky's voice was barely distinguishable through her sobs. "Y... y... yes."

"And yet you moved. I will give you the option of being tied down. Though of course, as you know, this will increase the amount of punishment. I think an extra minute per spot should be sufficient. Or you can try to hold still on your own again with the original time, but risk starting over again."

Becky sobbed louder. "I guess... tie me down."

Marta helped Becky stand and led her to the frame that Jane was all-too-familiar with. She strapped her down, her bottom pointing straight out. Closer to the mirror, they got an even better view of the damage. The spot that Marta had been spanking looked almost purple and very welted. It stood out from the rest of her bottom, which looked bad enough. Jane felt even more terrible that this was her fault.

"Ok, Miss Adams. I am not merciless. As such I will choose a different spot to start over on. Though you will likely feel this one more in days to come." Without wasting any more time, Marta brought the brush down right in the center of Becky's right sit spot.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Becky screamed and sobbed, and her body clearly tried to twist and move, but she was strapped down too tightly.

Three minutes or so later, Marta stopped. "Halfway there, Miss Adams."

Becky clung over the frame, bracing herself for the next set, as Marta raised the brush and did the same to her left sit spot. When the next three and a half minutes were over, it looked like sitting would be unbearable for a long time to come for Becky.

"That takes care of your deceitful advice, Miss Adams. Of course there's still the matter of your failure to report both actions and your choice not to confess that failure here. You've already received a difficult punishment, so I am willing to be generous. I will give you a choice. You can choose to either receive 12 blows with the cane (I'll do my best to avoid the hairbrush spots) or I can offer to transfer them to Miss Nelson, your friend who was arguably complicit since she did not report your transgression. If she accepts them, your punishment will be done and you will watch her receive each stroke. If not... you will receive double, and Miss Nelson will be here to watch yours. You'll need to decide whether to put your fate... and bottom... in Miss Nelson's hands."

This time Jane gasped. "Can... can she do that?" she found herself asking Emily.

Emily responded, "It's pretty rare, but yes, the transfer of punishments is allowed at the discretion of staff members."

She heard Becky manage, "Please try to transfer them... I can't take any more... I just can't."

Marta signaled to Emily through the window, and Emily got up. She went over to the computer and typed some things into it. Jane guessed she was telling someone to fetch Sara. She sat back down. Emily decided to explain some things. "Each implement can obviously hurt a lot more depending how it's used." She gestured towards Becky's severely hairbrushed bottom, "but in general there is a hierarchy. Hand, hairbrush, belt, paddle, cane. So asking her to take two dozen of what is generally considered the worst implement... it's a lot. You might now see how easy you've had it thus far."

Jane thought of how much those few hits with the cane had stung. 12 of those on top of everything else seems just ridiculous! They waited around ten minutes, with only Becky's subdued weeping to be heard. Then Jane saw Sara open the door and walk in.

"Y... yes, Ma'am?" Sara asked sheepishly. She looked over at her friend's backside, and gasped in horror at how badly it looked.

"Hello, Miss Nelson. Your friend, Miss Adams, has something she'd like to ask you."

A look of surprise and then humiliation fell over Becky's face. She apparently didn't know she'd have to actually ask her friend. "S...Sara. Would you please... take the cane for me?" Becky asked softly.

Marta looked over, "You'd better give her more details than that."

Becky seemed mortified. "Would you take... twelve strikes of the cane so that I don't have to?" It was obviously a struggle for Becky to ask this of her friend, but she was desperate. "I... I just can't take anymore. I can't possibly."

Sara looked shocked. 12 of the cane was an awful lot to ask. Marta interjected, "I'll give you a minute to consider."

A few moments went by. Finally, Sara answered, "Yes... I will take them."

Becky showed visible signs of relief, and thanked Sara profusely. "I owe you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Marta unfastened Becky from the frame, and motioned Sara over to take her place. Sara lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Unlike both Becky and Jane's recently-spanked bottoms, hers appeared flawless. Jane knew that that wasn't to be for long. In contrast to Becky's bubble butt, Sara's was slimmer but well-shaped.

Sara bent over the frame, but only strapped her legs down. "Becky. It is up to you to keep Sara's hands restrained. Understand? If you fail to do so and she in any way interferes with the punishment, I will give you two with the cane on your thighs and then start over with Sara."

Becky tearfully clung to Sara's arms as hard as she could.

"As you've no doubt noticed, sometimes part of a punishment is having to hold position. It shows self-discipline and acceptance. Which is why penalties are increased when you are restrained."

Marta began the caning. Jane heard a whistling sound as the cane cut through the air, followed by a soft thud as it landed on Sara's bottom.

Her first few strikes didn't seem overly hard, and Sara breathed a sigh of relief that she was going to be given some mercy. Marta caned her evenly over her backside, leaving faint red lines over nearly her entire cheeks. Sara still broke down into tears around 6, but was largely in control. Halfway done, Marta's next strike hit Sara square in the upper thigh. It was also harder than the previous 6 had been. "Owww!" yelled Sara, and Jane could tell she pulled a bit against Becky's hold.

Marta's next strike came low across Sara's bottom. Sara howled and tried to buck. Becky was clearly having trouble holding on to her friend's arms. A few seconds later two more landed in quick succession, still low on her sit spots. This time she yanked an arm free and tried to block the cane. Marta stopped.

"Becky. You will bend down over the back of the chair. Now," Marta told a terrified Becky.

Becky did as she asked. Jane heard two whistling strikes of the cane and saw the cane bite into Becky's upper thighs. She screeched in pain.

"Take Sara's arms again." Marta instructed.

Becky, still balling, walked back over and grabbed her friend's arms.

Marta spoke, "I said I would start over if Sara interfered. I am going to be merciful yet again, and only start at the halfway point."

Jane heard Sara's blubbering, "Thank you, Ma'am," through her tears.

With obvious effort, Becky managed to hold onto Sara for the rest of the caning. Sara's bottom looked very sore by the end, the entirety of her cheeks crisscrossed with red lines and welts. Sara was, understandably, a weeping mess. Jane thought of how good of a friend she must be to have gone through that for Becky.

Becky and Sara left together, both with skirts pinned up, helping each other walk back to their rooms. Jane could hear Becky continue to express her regret and gratefulness to Sara for having taken such a horrible punishment for her.

Emily turned to Jane, "I hope you found that... educational. Now you will have no excuses as to your behavior during treatments. You may return to your room."

Jane was relieved that she wasn't to be immediately next. But she knew soon enough she'd be in there, "practicing" what she'd just observed.

Chapter Seven - Practice Makes Perfect

It wasn't until that evening that Jane was summoned. She'd spent the entire day anxiously contemplating what was in store for her. Seeing Becky's and Sara's punishments made those thoughts much worse.

It was Emily, again, who led Jane into one of the punishment rooms. The room was empty, other than the usual few pieces of furniture.

Emily followed her in, and took up the customary position on the chair. "So, Miss Warren. You're becoming known for having quite an attitude problem. Let us hope that you learned from your observation lesson and cooperate fully this time so that we don't have to postpone your punishment yet again. I think you know what you need to do?"

Jane realized what she meant, and walked over. She pulled up her skirt and bent over Emily's lap.

"Thank you, Miss Warren. Now, would you mind telling me why you are here? I hope you realize after yesterday how important it is to be completely honest." cautioned Emily.

Jane decided she better not try to hide anything, and tried to think of anything that could possibly be considered wrong. She told her about not putting her skirt up, lying to Marta about it, being disrespectful to Marta and swearing at her, being rude and mean to the other patients in the kitchen, and leaving dirty dishes.

When she finished, Emily responded, "Thank you for being forthright... this time. We didn't know about the dishes, so I'll be sure to include that in your punishment."

Shit! thought Jane sourly.

"Are you sorry for having done those things?" asked Emily.

Jane figured she'd better say she was, whether she was or not. "Yes Ma'am... I'm sorry I acted with such disrespect to everyone."

"And do you feel you deserve to be punished for your actions?" Emily asked, obviously expecting an affirmative.

"Y... yes Ma'am. I deserve to be punished." Jane confirmed.

"How would you say you ought to be punished?"

"Um..." Jane was mortified that she was going to have to ask for this, but knew she'd be in worse trouble if she didn't. "I... ought to be... spanked." Jane said, rather softly at the last word.

"What was that, dear?" Emily prodded.

"I deserve to be spanked... hard." offered Jane.

"I'm happy to find that we agree," Emily concurred. "With your attitude being so deplorable, and your actions towards others so rude, I think I will need some proof of your sincerity."

What the fuck is she talking about, now? wondered Jane.

"I would like you to show me just how sorry you are, and how soundly you feel you should be punished. What I'm going to do is leave you here with this pad of paper and a pen," she pulled the mentioned items out of her pocket. "You will have a half hour to sit in this chair and consider your actions. When I return after a half an hour I expect you to have written, in detail, what punishment you feel you deserve. I will do likewise."

"As you may have gathered from your observations yesterday, if you choose a punishment less than mine, it will show that you are not truly sorry enough. We will take the difference between ours, double it, and add it on to mine. If, however, you choose a punishment roughly the same or more than mine, we will just do yours. After your observations you should have a good idea of what punishments are... on the menu. And this probably goes without saying, Miss Warren, but if you do not choose a punishment or write down something unreasonably mild, there will be even worse consequences. Keep in mind all of the things you confessed."

Emily got up and left, closing the door behind her. Jane carefully sat on the chair that Emily had vacated. Fuck. How do I choose this!? Jane pondered. She was placed in quite a conundrum, obviously on purpose.

She wrote down several variations, each time ending up crumpling them up and starting over. I'm obviously not going to get by with just the hand...

I really don't want to ask for that horrible cane...

If I put down something really severe, would she see that as me being really sorry and have mercy on me? Or would she just give me what I asked for?

She struggled with choosing for almost the entire half an hour. What had originally seemed like such a long time had quickly drawn near to a close. Shit... I need to decide.