A Radical Antidepressant - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers

She seems like a reasonable woman... I bet she'll show me mercy. She finally made a decision, and finished writing down her sentence. Looking at the clock, there were only a few minutes left.

Soon after, Emily returned. She motioned to Jane to stand up, and Emily took her place in the chair. She reached out a hand for Jane's pad of paper, and had Jane lay back down over her lap while she read it.

"Let's see. You wrote down: It seems only fair to receive the punishment given to Becky and Sara, on my account. 15 minutes of hand spanking, 15 minutes of the hairbrush, plus 5 more, half on one spot each, and 12 with the cane. On top of that, 10 with the paddle for my poor attitude."

From her awkward position across Emily's lap, Jane responded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"I'm impressed, Miss Warren. I half expected you to choose something minimal. What I wrote down was... quite a bit less. I won't torture you by telling you the specifics, since we won't be using mine."

Fuck, thought Jane.

"From what you put I can see that you really are sorry for what you've done. If you behave well for your punishments, and don't need to be restrained, I may reduce some of them."

Oh thank God! Jane told herself with relief, though I don't know I'm going to be do this without being restrained...

"And keep in mind that, as always, if you behave poorly, this entire punishment will no longer be for the actions we discussed and that punishment will be done tomorrow instead. I will give you a one-time offer for some assistance in staying in place, without increasing your punishments. After this, having to be assisted will increase what you receive."

There must be some catch... but what choice do I have? considered Jane. "Yes, please, Ma'am."

Emily had Jane get back up. "I'm going to go arrange your... assistance. In the meantime, you will fetch earplugs and a blindfold from the cabinet, put them on, and then position yourself over the frame. I expect you to wait patiently with your bottom presented, completely still."

Jane realized that the anticipation, not to mention the humiliation, of waiting with her bare bottom on display was going to be a punishment in itself. She did as requested, feeling a bit silly. She soon found that she was on constant edge, bracing for the first strike that could come anytime, without warning. For all I know, Emily and God knows who else is already back, watching me. The thought made her even more uncomfortable.

The waiting went on for a long time. Jane suspected Emily was intentionally taking her time to leave Jane in nervous anticipation. Then, suddenly, Jane felt the first spank she'd been dreading. She jumped a bit, from a combination of the surprise and the pain. She'd been expecting to feel Emily's hand, but what she felt was much worse. She realized it felt like the paddle she'd had yesterday. Guess they're starting with that, instead?

She lay, tensed, waiting for the next strike to fall. After a minute or so, she felt hands removing the earplugs.

"Hello, Miss Warren," Jane heard Emily's voice, behind her, "I trust that got your attention."

Next she felt the same hands removing her blindfold, and blinked up at Becky. Jane immediately felt more embarrassed to have another patient watching her punishment.

"As you have probably noticed, I have brought your assistance. Since you observed Becky and Sara's treatment, and since you have chosen to receive the same treatment given to them, I felt it only fitting that they be included. They will be responsible for holding you in place. The same rules apply. If you interfere with any portion of your treatment, we still start it over," Emily explained, "And yes, they will also have consequences for failing to hold you well enough."

Jane saw Becky grasp her outstretched arms, and felt a pair of hands wrap around her ankles. Soon she felt a different hand, on a different part of her body. Emily started spanking her with her hand, as seemed to be the usual order of things. The spanks weren't all that hard, only enough to sting slightly, though they hurt plenty on her already sore posterior. As more and more of them landed, the heat quickly built up. Somehow even with the same frequency and power, they gradually became more and more intense.

Somewhere around the five minute mark, Jane began crying more in earnest. Her bottom was on fire, and she knew she had a lot left to go. She did her best not to fight Sara or Becky, both for their sake and her own. The last thing she wanted was to have to repeat this whole spanking... or for Becky or Sara to suffer for her any more.

Around halfway through the hand spanking, Emily paused to give them a break. Jane felt the residual sting in her bottom and wished she could rub it.

After a few minutes, Emily resumed her barrage. She could see Jane's previously spanked bottom taking on a fresh tint of pink, and could see her hand print in a few places. Jane's bottom wasn't huge, but it had plenty of surface area and padding to take a good spanking. With each slap of her hand, each cheek turned slightly redder.

Jane cried more through the rest of the hand spanking, but managed not to pull away too much from Becky or Sara. Finally it was over.

"Well done, ladies," encouraged Emily. "Let's move on to the next... dose."

Emily went to the cabinet and grabbed the hairbrush. She placed it up to Jane's outstretched bottom. Her entire bottom was now a nice shade of red, evenly distributed other than a few places where marks from her previous punishments showed through. Emily felt some compassion for the girl, not enjoying having to cause her such pain. It's the only way to truly help her, Emily consoled herself. Maybe I can take it a bit easier on her for this part... but not too easy.

Emily connected hairbrush with Jane right in the middle of her right cheek, and heard a resounding thud. A moment later she heard the breath taken from Jane and a quiet moan. She went fairly slowly with the spanks, taking it easier on her than Marta had done with Becky. She knew fifteen minutes was an eternity with the hairbrush.

When Emily finally finished, Jane was sobbing deeply and was obviously putting some strain on Becky and Sara to hold her. "I hope you are grateful to these two for their assistance," Emily admonished Jane, "I gave them the option to help you, and they agreed. Knowing that it may mean additional punishment for them."

As Jane felt the incredible soreness in her bottom sinking in, she also felt a change come over her. She felt even guiltier for getting them in trouble upon hearing that they were willing to risk punishment to help her. And they wouldn't have had all that other punishment if it wasn't for me. Thinking about that made her feel more accepting of the punishment she was receiving. Like she really did deserve it and really was sorry for what she'd done. It was an odd feeling to have, when she normally would have just felt angry.

"I am grateful," Jane choked out sincerely, "I... I don't deserve the help you're giving me. I do deserve this punishment... I'm so sorry I got you in trouble. And for how I treated you," fresh tears filled Jane's eyes, and these were not from the pain in her backside. "Please, Ma'am, let them go. And continue to spank my bottom. Spank me harder and longer than you did to Becky... I deserve it. Don't reduce my spankings... I don't deserve mercy."

Emily stood behind Jane, an expression of surprise evident on her pretty face. As much trouble as Jane had been thus far, she really hadn't expected a change like this in her. Not this quickly. She could tell that Jane really meant what she said, unlike some of the things she'd said earlier. The treatment really is working, thought Emily. She knew that the treatments always worked eventually, but in cases like Jane's it typically took longer. Still, it was more effective for some women than others. I guess we'll see how long it lasts, though, mused Emily. She decided Jane might well be the type to need this sort of treatment fairly frequently to be kept in such a... improved state of mind. Only time would tell.

Emily felt tempted to just let them all go, then and there. She really is sorry, and she's had a lot of punishment the last few days, considered Emily. I'd be failing her in her treatment, though, to let her off so easily. I don't want to jeopardize her progress. Besides, the guilt she's feeling can only really be taken away through treatment. Yes... I'd better continue.

"I'm proud of you," encouraged Emily, "that's a big step, accepting what you've done and that you deserve and need this treatment. With this attitude, you can truly start to heal. The real healing will come as the physical pain washes away your guilt, and you can instead focus on improving. This next stage will be difficult, but it's worth it to help you heal. Girls," she looked pointedly at Becky standing in front of Jane holding her arms and Sara kneeling down holding her ankles, "hold on tight."

With that, Emily started the dreaded portion of the treatment where the hairbrush came down on the same spot, over and over again. Like Marta had for the second dose, she chose to use Jane's sit spots for the single targets.

Jane was completely taken off-guard at how much this technique hurt. She knew it would be worse, but it was far worse than she'd imagined. The spot she was being spanked on had already hurt enough from the previous punishments, but now it was on a whole new level. Despite Emily's kind words, she seemed to be holding nothing back. I guess she took my request for no mercy to heart, thought Jane. Well it's what I asked for... and it's what I deserve. She began sobbing in earnest, not only from the obvious pain in her bottom but also from the release of the feelings she'd had pent up inside. Guilt, anger, self-loathing, and self-doubt... these all came to the forefront, and with each painful spank she felt them subside a little more.

Jane did her best to hold on tight, but despite her best intentions, as Emily continued to spank that same area, Jane's body seemed to take on a life of its own. She began flailing as much as she could while held down over the frame, as she screamed with each strike.

Emily saw how the spanking was affecting Jane, and let up a little. She really didn't want to have to start over or have to punish Sara or Becky for not holding her well enough. She started spanking a little less hard and a little less frequently, but knew she couldn't in good conscience go too easy on her.

Emily finished the first side, with a breath of relief from all involved. She gave Jane a few minutes to catch her breath and calm down.

"You're doing well, Miss Warren. With the tears you shed, so too you shed your guilt and the pain inside of you," Emily praised Jane. "Let's continue."

Nodding to Sara and Becky to resume their grips, she moved to the left cheek and began spanking Jane's sit spot. With her right sit spot still throbbing unbelievably, the relentless spanking on the left side took Jane's breath away. More quickly this time, she broke down in sobs and her body flailed around. Around halfway through that side, Jane made a particularly strong pull with her legs, and Sara lost her grip. She nearly kicked Emily, and moved her bottom to the side enough that the next blow hit her inner thigh instead of the normal target.

Emily sighed, I really didn't want this to happen, she thought sadly. "Well girls, I'm afraid you know what this means. I want Miss Warren to understand how her actions affect others. So we'll be doing this a little differently. Miss Warren, please stand up."

What is happening? wondered Jane, nervously, feeling terrible that she just earned Sara punishment, yet again. Becky released her arms and Jane slowly stood up, a little unsteady on her feet.

"Miss Nelson, please take her place."

Jane whispered tearfully, "I'm so sorry, Sara," as she walked past her.

"Miss Warren," Emily began, as Sara bared her bottom and bent over the frame, "as you're aware, your lack of self-control will mean restarting your last punishment. It also means that Miss Nelson will be penalized for failing to hold you adequately. So that you truly understand how your actions can hurt and affect other people, you will be administering Sara's punishment."

What!? She can't really mean... "What... what are you saying?" asked Jane, afraid she already knew the answer.

Emily walked over to the cabinet and took out the cane. She walked back over and held it out to Jane. "You will be using this. You will give her four. If they are not hard enough, they won't count and extra will be added. I want you to feel how you literally are hurting others with your misbehavior. If you do not give them satisfactorily, I will demonstrate how to do it."

Jane was staggered, "No... I can't do that. I can't... spank her. I won't," Jane insisted.

"You will, Miss Warren. Every minute you delay in doing so will be added onto your repeated hairbrushing," Emily told her firmly.

Jane felt frozen in place. I can't do that to her... she doesn't deserve it! This is all my fault, not hers! "Can I... take them instead? You could add them onto my... treatment?"

Emily did not relent, "No, Miss Warren. You will administer them to Sara. Stop stalling. You've already earned an extra minute."

Jane took the cane from Emily. It seemed very heavy in her hands, feeling the weight of the cane along with the weight of what she had to do with it.

She walked back over to Sara's side, holding the cane up to her outstretched bottom. Sara's bottom was covered in red lines and welts from the lengthy caning she had just recently received. Jane thought of how painful those must be, and how much it would hurt to get more on top of those welts, as she got in position. She saw Sara look back with fear on her face. Crying, Jane brought the cane back, and brought it down on Sara with a swish. She found it hard to aim and hit her high, but still managed to hit her bottom. Sara let out a small yelp, but Jane could tell she hadn't hit her nearly as hard as the staff would have done.

"That was not hard enough. That doesn't count, and Sara will now receive six," Emily pronounced harshly.

Jane and Sara both were choked up at this pronouncement. Jane slowly got in position again, dreading the next strike. She stalled, pretending to test swings with it and lining it up in different places on Sara's bottom.

"Stalling again, Miss Warren? That's another minute," Emily told her.

Jane once again brought the cane back, and then brought it down on Sara's bottom. This time it hit towards the center, across both cheeks. She tried to put a little more power into the swing, but didn't want to spank her any harder than necessary. Sara's yelp was a little louder this time, but the line across her cheeks was still faint.

Emily sighed again, "Miss Warren, you are not trying hard enough, and you're not doing your friends any favors. I guess I will have to demonstrate. Miss Nelson, stand up."

Sara stood up, shuffling backwards with her panties still around her ankles. Jane tensed, expected to be placed back for a demonstration. She noticed the plural "friends" and wondered why she'd said that.

"Miss Adams, you will bend over the frame," Emily instructed.

Becky looked shocked, and tears formed in her eyes as she followed the instructions.

That is so unfair! thought Jane, angrily.

"This is how you give a sound caning," explained Emily calmly, "please pay close attention, I do not want to give further demonstrations."

She lined the cane up with her bottom, brought it back, and with a whistle the cane sliced through the air and into the center of Becky's full bottom. Jane saw an angry red line appear where the cane had connected, and heard Becky shriek. "The strikes need to be hard enough or they are ineffective. Let me show you again." Once again she brought the cane down on Becky's posterior, and once again a bright red line formed. Becky shrieked again, and tears poured down her face. "Do you see, now, how to do it?" asked Emily.

"Y...yes Ma'am," answered Jane, eager to stop Becky's punishment. "Please stop spanking her."

"Very well. You will show me what you have learned," Emily replied, still in a calm voice.

Becky started to stand up. "What are you doing, Miss Adams? You were not told to stand." Becky cried further at this as she repositioned herself over the frame. "Miss Warren, you will demonstrate your knowledge on Miss Adams. Due to her attempting to leave without permission, you will demonstrate it three times. If any of the three do not have as visible of an effect on her bottom as mine, they will not count."

Becky sobbed loudly over the pain and fear of what was coming. Jane took up her position, and brought the cane down across the top of Becky's bottom. It left more of a mark than her strikes on Sara had, but it was not as pronounced as Emily's demonstration.

"That doesn't count. Start again," Emily sternly instructed.

Jane swung the cane again, harder this time. Becky shrieked, as a red line appeared across the lower part of her bottom. It looked similar in severity to Emily's, and Jane hoped it would be enough.

"Well done, though, that was on the lighter side of acceptable," Emily indicated.

Jane gave the last two, putting a bit more strength into the swings to not risk having to do more to poor Becky's bottom. Two more red lines appeared, crisscrossing the demonstrating marks. Becky wept, as she lay over the frame, afraid to move until Emily gave her the go ahead.

"It appears you have learned. Miss Adams, you can get up. Miss Nelson, take her place," Emily directed the girls.

Jane expressed how sorry she was as Becky got up and stumbled back to the other side of the frame.

Sara, fear clear on her face, laid back over the frame. "Please, Jane, do it hard enough. I don't want more!"

Emily told Jane, "Alright, you may resume Sara's... treatment. Since your last strike did not count, you will now be giving her eight."

Sara gave an audible whimper at hearing this, as she gripped the frame tightly.

Jane brought the cane down on Sara with what she deemed to be enough force. She saw a line erupt across the top of her bottom, though it mixed in with the existing ones already there. Sara's yelp was much louder this time. Jane looked to Emily, who merely nodded. Jane gave her the next one, this time landing lower. Starting to feel more confident in her swings, she gave the rest of the eight. By the end Sara was sobbing and Jane had tears running down her face as well.

"I hope you now see how your actions can greatly hurt others. Miss Nelson, please stand up so that Miss Warren can resume her treatment," Emily told them.

Jane continued to spew apologies, as she exchanged places with Sara. Sara and Becky once again held onto her arms and legs. Jane felt their fingernails biting into her limbs, obviously trying with all their might to avoid a repeat of what had just happened.

"You will now have five minutes due to your stalling and failure to obey," Emily told Jane, mercilessly. Emily felt badly about having to give her such a harsh punishment, but knew it was for her own good.

Emily chose a different spot on the left side, right in the center of her cheek. She made the strikes a little lighter and a little less often, in an attempt to reduce the severity of the punishment. Even with these small kindnesses, though, it did not take long for Jane to howl in pain and for tears to stream down her face.

Somehow, in a team effort between the three girls and some well-timed pauses by Emily, Jane managed to get through the hairbrushing without interfering. The center of her left cheek was turning purple, and Jane knew she'd be feeling that for a long time.

jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers