A Radical Antidepressant - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm glad we're past that. I believe next, we have a dozen with the cane, do we not?" Emily asked the girl weeping over the frame.

"Y... yes," Jane choked out, still attempting to recover from the hairbrushing.

"I'm going to give you a choice, Miss Warren. I can give you the 12 as usual, with the usual rules applying about interfering. Or, you can leave the administering of these to Miss Adams and Miss Nelson. I will allow you to be restrained without penalty, but the same rules will apply to them about making them hard enough."

Jane thought for a moment. I'm probably likely to get extra if they do it... they'll probably not give them all correctly either. But I highly doubt I can stay in position for 12 from Emily. She decided that they may also deserve a bit of revenge as well. "Please have them... spank me... Ma'am."

Emily looked to Sara and Becky, wondering if she'd see a bit of desire for vengeance on their faces. She saw no smirks, only resignation. Becky took position first, as Emily tied Jane's limbs down.

Becky and Sara each wielded the cane better than Jane had, and Jane only received a couple of extra strikes from each. Still, she was a blubbering mess by the end of it. She felt barely coherent, as Emily escorted them all back into the main hallway.

When Emily walked away, Jane turned to Sara and Becky. "I'm so sorry. This was all my fault. I don't expect that you could forgive me, and I'll try to avoid you for the rest of my time here so I don't get you in trouble again," she told them sincerely, tears still moving down her face.

To Jane's surprise, Becky and Sara both hugged her. Becky told her, "I forgive you. You're not the only one to have a difficult time adjusting to this place."

"Or to have gotten someone else in trouble," Sara added. "We... have to stick together. This place is hard enough without friends."

Jane felt a strange mix of relief and extra guilt at these words. She was relieved that they didn't hate her, but also felt that she didn't deserve this kindness. She gave a little sob, both at their kindness and from the reminder that she was stuck in a difficult program for a long time yet.

"It does get easier," Becky offered sympathetically, "not easy... but easier. Once you get used to the rules you won't have so many treatments. And..." Becky looked a little embarrassed to add, "you get a little more used to them."

"Though you may have noticed," Sara chimed in, "They do increase the punishments over time. What you got today was pretty awful, but it's by no means the worst we've seen... or experienced. Anyway, why don't you put on some of that cream if you have any, and get some sleep? I find that a good night's sleep can help a bit with the healing."

Jane looked at the two girls gratefully, nodding. As she headed back to her room for the night, a strange thought occurred to her, I haven't felt this... normal... in a long, long time. Maybe this treatment isn't complete bullshit. Or maybe I'm just so focused on my ass hurting that I don't have much room left for feeling dejected and pathetic. She felt a strange warmth, beyond the heat of her backside, and realized she'd let go of some things that had been holding her back. Still, I'm sure there's more progress to be made... she thought, as she rubbed her stinging bottom.

Meanwhile, Neil was making the drive home after having returned for a second night of punishment observation. He never imagined he'd see his girlfriend getting spanked, much less see two other women getting spanked. Or spanking each other... he thought, turned on. He'd had a telltale bulge in his pants since the whole thing started, and had a bit of an embarrassing walk out back to his car. It hadn't subsided yet, despite having been driving nearly a half an hour. A part of him felt sorry for Jane and wanted the punishment to end, but another part of him... largely led no doubt by the bulge, found himself enjoying it. He felt a little disturbed at his reaction to it, and even more-so to the other feelings that were developing. He found that he didn't just want the punishment to continue... he wanted to be the one wielding the implements.

"So, how are things progressing?" asked Sandra, sitting in a meeting room across from Dr Alex and Emily.

Emily responded first, "I think really well, actually. She showed real contrition and acceptance of her punishment today. It was remarkably fast."

Alex nodded in agreement, "Yes, she is showing some real progress. Though someone," he gave Emily a meaningful look, "seemed to not fully commit to her administration of the treatment. I can only hope that much progress wasn't prevented."

Emily looked down, her face reddening. "And I'm pretty sure Neil is showing good progress as well," Alex continued, "We haven't discussed anything about the next stage with him yet, but he... showed some promising signs, so to speak. I suspect he'll be quite on board with moving forward once we get to that point."

"Excellent," Sandra replied, "Ok Emily, I think it's time."

Emily looked over at Sandra, slightly mortified. Then she approached Alex's chair, pulled down her pants and panties, and laid over her lap.