An Eternity in Bonds Ch. 05: Rainbow of Lust

Story Info
Nessa's lust takes her deep into a trans-dimensional expanse.
1.9k words
3.61
5.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... A continuation of the "Eternity in Bonds" series...

*

It was Nessa's fifth day after branding. She had to admit, the anal training tested her limits. But it seemed the Midland Sorceresses have molded her well. She barely remembered those early days of her life, but was nevertheless reminded of them by her master every time she surprised him with a new feat of sexual wonder.

Malachar had been so impressed that he vowed to give her "a surprise fit for true servitude" come their next meeting.

So in her cage, the olive-skinned slave awaited her master's call.

She didn't have to wait long. He came with but a loincloth around his waist, along with all the warlocks of his court. She was surprised. Was she worth all that time?

The man approached her this time with an unprecedented sort of reverence. At first, she was merely intrigued. What was he playing at now?

Then surprise turned to shock as bowed. Something was wrong. He never bows. Not to her.

The court behind him chanted, a monotonous tune, and yet filled strangely with color. The cage itself glowed purple, deepened to darkest night, then rapidly changed to a violent shade of pink.

The poor girl saw stars. What was this? Was she going to die? Was he displeased with her in some way and decided to lull her into a false sense of security? "a surprise fit for true servitude ..." what did he mean?

Suddenly, a sharp pain pierced the side of the young woman's head. She fell to her knees. What was going on? The room itself began to blur, as reality seemed to bend around her. A shimmering light overtook her, and she gazed within a crystalline matrix, hypnotizingly opening and closing and opening again. A light overtook her, as she felt her body being sent through a dark vortex.

With a bright flash, Nessa dropped down onto a ledge, trapped between two universes. The dark vortex from which she came, and a great, colorful expanse in front of her.

"Woahhh....." She could not help but gaze in admiration at the sight. As she walked forward, admiring the beauty, suddenly the universe splintered. Shadows crept up around her, and the colorful lights seemed to fold in on itself, while a dark liquid flowed upwards in large torrents. She ran for the shrinking lights, but the darkness was faster. The liquid flowed onto, and up her legs. She felt coldness grip her heart and the girl did not even have the strength to scream. All turned to black.

Then a bright light shone. A multicolored walkway unfolded into existence, while a crystalline flower bloomed in front of her. As she gazed at it, enraptured in its beauty, a mysterious force beckoned her forward.

The darkness disappeared from her, driven forth by the same mysterious force. The multicolored flower took precedence of the room. Opals, Rubies, Diamonds, the flower was a combination of all manner of gems, transcending space and time, an icon of lustful abandon.

Suddenly, the entity was whisked away as if caught on a gust of wind. Nessa felt a cold wind overtake her, and she was pushed forward, into the fading light left in the flower's wake.

"Hey! Hey, wait up!" She began to run forward, but even her slender, bounding legs were not enough to close the distance. She gasped for breath after what seemed like an eternity, stumbling to a stop while cold replaced it all yet again.

Then, a beam of light. It illuminated a small pedestal in front of her, and the girl was drawn to it like moth to flame.

Upon it rested a large anal plug. It was about 10 inches long -- Nessa scoffed. She had passed far greater limits during her training. Lifting it, she discovered with pleasure that it was already lubed up. She needed only the lubrication in her asshole.

She breathed deeply, running her hands up and down her body. She pinched her own nipples and slapped her ass. More than anything, she thought about her master and how helpless and weak he made her feel. Like a true sex slave. She was wet. Using her fingers to probe her vagina, she moaned as she stimulated herself.

Withdrawing her fingers, she found them dripping with vaginal fluids, which was great a lubricant as any. Moaning, she fingered her asshole. One good thing about drinking cum as a diet, at least to her, it felt as though a permanent enema was perpetually cleansing her body. She was clean and horny.

Nessa inserted the dildo with satisfied sigh. And with a pop, it secured itself against the walls of her anus and bubble-butt.

Now, she felt, deep inside of her, an inherent change in the expanse. The light shifted to a new pedestal, this time containing a pair of nipple clamps. As she jogged over, she marveled at the beauty and artistry of the instruments. It was as though the light shone through a prism, and a multitude of colors poured out from within. She applied them gladly to her own nipples, a wave of ecstasy washing over her. A rumble, and the light shifted yet again.

And now, for the final pedestal, crafted of a fine marble. As Nessa approached, she could feel the butt plug, so firmly in her asshole, vibrate with greater intensity.

At last, the young woman reached it. A mirror. The 18-year old looked deep within, and saw her own erotic and unprecedented beauty. Her large, doe-like eyes stared back at her, and she saw an eternity's worth of lust and passion contained within. The mirror morphed perfectly into a cup, and she knew instinctively what she must do.

She had only think the thought to violently ejaculate. Large amounts of fluid, of a remarkable white consistency she thought impossible, escaped her. A pleasant aroma filled the air, and the void, or where ever they are, smelled of desperation and desire. Moaning loudly, she came, again and again and again, filling the cup several times over, until at last it seemed that the very void itself had been saturated with her pleasure. The rose reappeared above her, gliding down gently into her now outstretched hands.

Floating in front of her now in this primordial fluid, Nessa reached out.

And touched it.

A vortex of energies emerged from the source, and the colorful lights became too much to bear. She screamed in ecstasy, and climaxed one final time before being sucked through the portal and back into reality.

She reemerged into the dungeon, with the procession now leaned in close, approximations of equal concern and concentration in their faces.

They were visibly relieved when she suddenly moaned and orgasmed in front of them.

She had returned with a faint odor of milk and cum, and it intoxicated the men around her. Many had to physically restrain themselves from flying at her with a frenzy, as such an act could be punishable by death in their society.

The high general knelt with the others in worship. "You are risen, Slave Nessa. Immortal."

The girl was taken aback by that. She was only 18, and it seemed Malachar had heard his thoughts, for he then took the time to explain.

"The entities of the void have spoken, young one. You have passed their tests, and you have been granted physical perfection and immortality. Look at your arm if you do not believe."

Indeed, they were right, for as Nessa looked down at her upper arm, previously engraved with the glyph orchid, meaning "slave," she now spied another addition beneath. She exhaled in marvel. Etched into her skin, yet seemingly smooth to the touch, the glyph of "eternity." Bemusedly, the men around her noted that together, the glyphs mean something they found to be highly arousing. "A slave forever."

She admitted it. She was turned on; and it took all her effort not to orgasm again in front of all the men of the court.

The Lord General spoke again. "My warlocks and commanders. Leave us." And with a bow both to their liege and also to Nessa, the multitude left the room, leaving the duo in comforting silence yet again.

The General approached, shirtless, his muscles bulging with masculine pride.

And she felt young and lively, not that she wasn't before. But this. This was something new entirely. She didn't feel any stronger, but she did feel lithe, athletic beyond belief. A cat in human form. She was more sexy -- and dangerous -- now, than ever before. An augur of desire.

And just as the Lord General was the epitome of charisma and power, she was the perfect fit, another missing piece to the puzzle of Dominia.

With a clatter, the man released the slave from her cage at last.

Despite all, some things have not changed. She was still powerless, a helpless little thing under the mercy of those above her. Though she may be immortal, it did not prevent death through physical means. Too heavy a punch could still kill her, though she was that much nimbler. And her master was sure to remind her of this, as he attached the chain-braid to her adaptive-collar and walked her down the hallway.

After what seemed like an eternity, they reached a set of large, ivory doors. The master looked back. Perhaps he should allow her some freedom. It is boring having a mute silent slave for millennia. Besides, it wouldn't do for a slave of her nature to be mute.

"Slave, you have been good the last few days. Better than all the others I daresay when they started out, and I have rewarded you accordingly. I was impressed, and I still am."

The slave looked up at this. They were walking down a long alleyway, and she was being led behind like the object that she still was. His encouragement, however, caused her to blush again with pleasure.

"You may speak. It is my gift to you, from now on. But be careful how you address your superiors, for one word out of line, and you will have to face my punishment, understand?" He yanked her forward, causing her to squeal in discomfort. The girl toppled over pathetically, looking up at her master, who leaned forward in turn.

"I don't care about your new... upgrades. If you step out of line, you make me angry." He leaned in closer, if such a thing was possible. "And you do not want to make me angry," he growled. She felt that deep primal fear again, and the girl vowed to never give this man an excuse to exercise this deep rage.

"Yes my master," she whimpered meekly.

Pleased, the man turned around and pushed open the doors with an act of grandeur. Nessa, pushing herself back up with her status reduced once more, gasped with shock.

"Magnificent, isn't it?"

A griffin soared past a splendid, blue sky. Terraces and gardens greeted her as well, with a river of frothing nectar. More of her kind milled around here, and at the sound of swooshing ivory doors, they turned to welcome their newest sister, excited smiles spreading over exquisite faces. She spied the same flower-marks on their arms as were on hers.

Master and slave have arrived at the pleasure gardens, prelude to the Palace of Dominia.