An Eternity in Bonds Ch. 04: Branding

Story Info
Slave Nessa is branded with the mark of Domination.
3k words
3.91
19.8k
7
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Palace of Dominia

Slave Girl Nessa awoke with a start. She was on the floor again, in her cage. She sat up.

Yesterday was... incredible. She felt like a new person. Looking around her, she spied the aftermath of yesterdays' passions. The cock machine was still there, the rod shrunk down to its normal length after yesterday's session.

She still remembered it clearly. After an hour on that machine, the Lord General had returned, a bottle in hand, and ordered her down.

"Ah, good girl, tired yet?" Panting with exhaustion, the girl had nodded yes. While very vigorous at first, even her superhuman tolerance was worn down eventually. Without food, her movements slowed to a crawl. But out of fear for her Master, she did not get down.

"Come over here." The general ordered.

Here was the part she dreaded. Slowly, gingerely, she lifted her body up. Groaning with some exertion, she lifted some more. She was fifteen inches off.

Breathing deeply, she yanked her vagina off the last five inches. She felt, with sweet relief, her pussy-hole shrinking back to occupy the now vacate area. It didn't close completely however, and she was ashamed to find that a one-inch diameter hole still remained, which she tried in vain to hide.

"Good girl," the man chuckled. He reached over and fingered the wound, dripping with cum. "Heh, seems like you really had some fun over there. Don't worry, it'll heal. It always has with the girls around here, though none of them ever took a size that big starting out."

He pointed down. "You know what to do."

Slave Nessa got on hands and knees, keeping her head down and eyes averted. She would be a good slave-girl from now on. Approvingly, her master attached the leash, and led her away from the machines and to a nearby dog bowl. The slave, still new to her surroundings, eyed the bowl with disgust.

"Not to worry, it's been cleansed. The last thing we want is for you to get nasty diseases." He unscrewed the bottle and the lid came off with a light pop. Bending down, he lowered the bottle to the dog bowl, pouring out what Nessa could only describe as some sort of white liquid. He filled the bowl to the brim.

"Remarkable, isn't it? All this came from just one man."

She now understood and turned a shade paler. She had eaten cum before at the behest of her more... kinky... clients in the past, but she had never subsisted on a diet solely of cum... For she is almost certain that is what the General is suggesting here.

"Oh, quit your worrying. You know, all our girls drink this stuff and they're really quite healthy! Hell, Miranva's been doing it for some time, and she's only gotten more eager for cock!" The man laughed. "And it saves a lot of logistics too. Come have a gander."

Reluctantly, Nessa approached the bowl. She held her face above the creamy mixture, hesitating at the last moment.

His patience wearing thin, the Lord General thrust her mouth into the liquid with his left hand. "Drink, little slave. I haven't got all day here." And for fear of suffocating, Nessa gulped litres down. In the end, she found it was actually quite pleasant -- a light nuttish, salty flavor with a thick, milky texture. She wondered if everyones' cum had different tastes.

At last, draining every drop, he released her, coughing, from the ordeal. Despite the forcefulness of it all, she found herself somehow getting wet again. Looking down, remarkably, her pussy had already healed.

It seemed her captor had noticed as well, letting out a long whistle. "Those nutcases in the woods have some pretty powerful magic indeed, you may be worth even more than I initially realized, slave. You made me very proud today." She didn't know why, but she found herself blushing at those words. Coming from a man who did nothing but deride and torture her, she was proud to be his, his slave, his object of pleasure.

"Now, get back to your cage. You must be exhausted. Go have a nice rest. My gift to you for a job well done."

Not much of a reward, she thought. The cage was still small and she could only fit herself by curling into a fetal position on the cold iron floor. It will certainly take getting used to, but she resolved to pursue this how she pursued everything in her life: With ingenuity and dedication.

And though it took her several hours, she finally fell asleep, dreaming of a dark world of chains and lustful pleasure.

*

And now it was the next day, and she was hungry yet again. Nessa tried the door. It was locked.

It gave her some frustration, but she reasoned that perhaps her master wanted to teach her more about discipline. She would please him as usual. She assumed the most comfortable position she could, that of a dog on all fours, awaiting her master's arrival.

"He's taking his sweet time," Nessa muttered after about thirty minutes of waiting.

This was an understatement, as she would find out. By the time the General arrived, her hands and knees were cold and sore from holding herself up all that time. Whistling while entering, the slave girl could not stop some measure of resentment creeping back into her thoughts yet again.

But this did not escape the Lord General. Malachar had known the moment she woke up, and that day was not a particularly busy training day either. Unbeknownst to her, this was another test, and she had passed, without once falling back asleep or changing her position. Only a bit resentful however, he could see now with a frown.

That was about to change.

He walked over to the cage, unlocked, and grabbed Nessa's leash again, pulling her roughly out, inducing a small yelp from the slave girl.

"Keep still." The general procured a small silver key from his pocket. Leaning down, he unlocked Nessa's collar. It fell with a clatter against the cold slate floor.

She looked up questioningly, and found herself staring directly into the master's hard, forceful eyes. She was immediately reminded of her own inferiority, and bowed back down, biting her lip in fear of punishment for this small act of curiosity.

"Stand up." She almost thought she heard him wrong. Only yesterday, he had promised her that she would be wearing a collar for the rest of her life, and now he's telling her to stand up?

Nessa wasn't one to disobey such orders. She stood again to full height, feeling some measure of control return to her once again. Her bones cracked slightly from the strain she had put on them in doggy form, getting used once more to their natural positions.

"Follow," Malachar said. He strode out of the room. With this sudden change in control, Nessa considered making a break for it. The exit was merely a few steps in the other direction. If she could somehow get past her jailer...

But Malachar returned, rage written across his face, and she knew she had miscalculated, badly. "Bitch. When I tell you to follow, you follow. Slave! Get going!"

The man forcefully shoved her toward the door. Nessa, with a yelp, felt her body hurled forward as if weightless. She was barely able to stop her head from slamming against the wall on the other side and getting knocked unconscious again.

Fearfully, she looked back again. She no longer felt brave, and she felt herself getting wet again, much to her humiliation. "Why am I so turned on by this?" She wondered why she kept switching back and forth. Was she a slave or not? What was his master playing at?

Her captor walked out in calm assurance, in control of himself again. He grabbed the slave girl by the throat and pushed her lightly forward yet again. Now they were walking down the hallway in earnest, slave Nessa almost tripping over herself with the sudden increase in speed. Her captor was impatient.

At last, they reached their destination. Shoving the girl side, Malachar felt the door. To Nessa's confusion, there was no handle.

Suddenly, at Malachar's continued touches, the door hummed and glowed crimson. It disappeared then, as if the metal was somehow burned away. The way was open.

"Follow." This time, the slave obeyed without question.

As they entered the dank interior, her master snapped his fingers. Purple lights flashed into existence, in the form of torches along the walls. In the center of the room, there was a sort of oddly shaped table.

"Get on." Nessa didn't dare disobey now. The room was wreathed in an otherworldly energy. She felt her skin prickling with a strange sensation, but whatever it was, it did not harm her... yet.

She clambered on; the table itself felt off to her as well -- with an appearance of a solid stone slab, it felt instead almost alive, though she knew that was impossible. She looked at her master in fear.

"No, it's not a creature." The general approached the table. As he did, the table molded into another shape. A hand print imprinted itself into the slab facing the man, and he pressed his hand into it. "Straighten your body, slave."

At his behest, Nessa tightened her body, drawing her arms and legs in towards her body, forming a straight line as best he could, toes pointing directly up.

The device then seemed to morph around her body. Was she being entombed? She cried out frantically, fear now rising in her throat.

"Calm down, it won't hurt you." Malachar approached, smiling. "We are merely imprinting you with the marks of our nation, and your status within it." Noting the confused look on the slave's face, he laughed openly. "Come now, you didn't think you would be freed did you? No, the collar in there was only temporary, anyone can strike off a simple iron circlet." He shook his head. "No, we will form a permanent collar around your worthless neck and then brand you with the mark of the slave."

At that, two men appeared behind him. They looked similar to the ones he had summoned the other day, she thought, when they were escaping the Realm Aeternal.

"Sorthus, Morian, I want this girl branded and collared in five minutes. I have an army to attend to, and we must begin preparations soon. Go."

The two men bowed their heads in unison, and moved over to the young slave.

Nessa tensed at their arrival. It didn't help. The men took up places beside her, and began their low incantations.

What followed can only be described as dark sorcery -- From the moment the two men began their intonations, Nessa felt the stone slab shifting again around her.

Deep shudders. The stone around vibrated around her insubstantial body, rendering it impossible to escape. A stone formation closed around her neck, and she felt only slight discomfort where it touched. Then, she screamed. A searing pain around her upper arm. It was, she realized, where her mark from the Eternal City also lay.

"AUUHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!" Her cries brought evident pleasure to the two men facing her. She could see their satisfied smiles. The magic doubled in intensity.

And now the process began in earnest. The machine smoked and shuddered with apparent heat, but Nessa only felt a cool liquid engulf the midsection of her neck. It seemed to fuse with her skin, yet retain its own shape. And with a shudder and rumble, the machine glowed violently purple, forcing her eyes closed for fear of blindness.

Suddenly, the machine ground to a halt. It was over.

The stone now shifted again around her, revealing the prone body of a reborn slave of the realm.

The Lord General was very pleased. "What form! You have done well, my warlocks! You will be well rewarded for this, I swear it!" With a pleased bow, the two men left the room, leaving the two of them alone. Slave Nessa sat up, swinging her slender legs over the edge and lifting herself up with her forearms. She was still shaky from the process, though it was nowhere as bad as she had initially imagined.

"Care to have a look?" The good general grinned. It was then that the lights around the room flared bright, and she discovered that they were surrounded in a reflecting room. No wonder it was so hot, though the general did not seem to be bothered by it.

She realized with horrified humiliation that the collar was back. Frantically, she felt it with her fingers. There was no keyhole, no seam. Nessa tried prying it away from her skin, but by some magic, it remained attached, though it was not uncomfortable.

The collar was like some sort of enchanted steel, but with the consistency of light-leather. It was unbreakable, yet as flexible as she was. If Dominia had such technology at their disposal, what chance would the Aeternians have?

The general approached again. "You will never be rid of that collar, slave. No matter where you run, no matter where you might hide, we will find you, and we will reclaim our property. So you see, there is no need to play at chains and crawling. You are ours, and you will always be." He held up a length of dark, braided rope. It shined lightly in the light, reminding the girl vaguely of hair. With a toss, the General swung it at the collar. To her amazement and shock, seemingly at its own behest, the rope attached and melded smoothly with the collar, yet still allowed 360 degree movement. How was this possible? She had certainly never seen anything like it in her life before.

With another tug, her captor pulled the rope free. Feeling the collar where the rope used to be, she realized that ¬¬Malachar was right. There was no escape now. She gasped with pain and looked down.

The brand on her right upper-arm proved that fact as well, and the skin had not yet fully healed from the burn. A glyph wound its way halfway around the limb, replacing the proud mark of an ascendant, marking instead the shameful sigil of ownership.

"The symbol is that of an orchid. All slaves are imprinted with a similar flower. Ripe and scented." He looked up. "And that hair? We'll keep it short for ya."

Seeing her questioning gaze, he decided to indulge her one last time. "Harder to grab in combat, but still provides good leverage in sex. You're going to be travelling with the army, so best make yourself useful, yes?"

As the slave meekly nodded, the good General was overcome by a sense of desire, to make this thing, this marked object, his. With a primal growl, the man stepped forth, grabbing her by the pussy and pulling her forward.

"Now, bitch, do what you were made to do. You're hungry, I've got some food for you right here." And with that, he shoved her down from the platform onto the cold stone floor.

He sighed contentedly as the slave jerked and sucked him off. She was skilled at this, he thought. The slut felt the member growing in her mouth and struggled to choke it all down in time. The machine had taught her how to accept large loads in her vagina, but not orally.

Gagging on the yet growing cock, she continued to suck dutifully. She had to use both hands, grabbing the man's beefy, armor-incased legs, to move her up and down the member. Swirling the tip in her mouth, she then bobbed her head down the shaft, getting the first third wet.

Sighing, Malachar brought his own hands forward, and pulled the girl's neck towards him. With a wet, slobbering gasp, the rest of the slave's throat closed around the 15 inch cock, which she didn't think was possible. Clearly Malachar didn't either. Laughing, he exclaimed, "That was the first time a girl's been able to swallow the entire girth without an enchantment! You are one remarkable thing!" He ruffled the slave's hair while he forced her body over his monstrosity.

"GHH-Gh-a-gh-g-g-ah-hr-gg-" The helpless woman could barely breathe fast enough through her nose to keep up with the motions Malachar was putting her through, and they weren't stopping anytime soon. The man could feel himself climaxing, and thrust all the harder for it.

Then, ROARING with pleasure, the man came, pulling the slave girl at her deepest yet.

Nessa was barely conscious with pleasure. Gagging with submissive intensity, she swallowed the cum directly, though it penetrated so deep it seemed to deliver itself directly to her stomach. Somehow, she still tasted the nutty, sweet texture, almost honey-like in comparison.

She swallowed every drop. Sighing with contentment, the Lord General pulled out, and applied the last vestiges over her face, still the equivalent of any peasant's full load.

To his great pleasure, Nessa licked it all up, using her hands and arms to help herself to his seed.

"Ah girl, you will enjoy Dominia." He hoisted her up, and slapped her in the ass. She smiled in response.

"What do you say to that treat, love?"

"Thank you sir," Nessa said with rapturous lust.

The man looked down, noting with pleasure that she had also came at the same time. "Now, look at the mess you've made. Come on now!"

Almost instinctively, Nessa bent down, and on all fours, licked the slate floor dry, lapping up her own fluids, which she noted with shame, tasted slightly less glorious, and was more running in consistency. Still, she learned to enjoy it, as she will have to for the rest of her years.

"Tomorrow," The general said with a grand expression, "we will complete your preliminary training, and introduce you to the rest of my empire."