A Rainy Afternoon Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss and Puppy continue their fun in the shower.
1k words
4.71
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab you by your collar and pull you from the floor, leading you to the bathroom. You whimper a little as you leave the blanket behind.

"Hush, puppy. We'll be in the nice, warm shower soon. Won't that be better?"

"Yes, Miss."

We enter the bathroom and you kneel on the cold, hard tiles while I turn on the shower. I turn back to you, steam slowly filling the air, to see you shivering on the floor.

"My poor baby. Stand up and come here."

You stand and come to me. I wrap my arms around you and rub your back and arms gently, warming you a bit. I take your chin between my thumb and forefinger and pull your lips to mine in a soft kiss.

Continuing the kiss, I release your chin and remove your collar, laying it on the vanity.

"Time to strip, little pup."

Your cheeks redden a little as I help you take off your shirt. I find it absolutely adorable that, after all this time, you still blush when I help you undress. I tug on the waistband of your shorts. They're still very damp from our fun earlier. I kiss you again as I push your shorts and boxers over your hips and they fall to the floor.

"Pick up that wet mess off the floor and put it in the hamper like a good boy."

You blush bright red as you pick up the clothes and put them in the hamper in the corner. You turn back to me and I can see that you're getting hard again already. As you get closer, I grab your cock gently and pull you toward me. You gasp as I pull you close and whisper in your ear.

"Calm yourself, puppy. It's your turn to help me get undressed."

You begin to unbutton my light summer blouse, kissing my chest as you work your way down. I shrug it off and unclasp my bra, freeing my breasts with a sigh. Your big, brown eyes gaze up at me adoringly as you reach my waist and tug my skirt down. You offer your hand and I take it as I step out of the skirt. You lean forward and place a kiss on my panties, looking up with pleading eyes.

"Patience, puppy." I smile down at you and stroke your hair. You nod and look down sheepishly.

I hook a finger into either side of my panties and slide them down my legs slowly, tossing them onto the pile. I incline my head towards the clothes and point at the hamper. You pick them up and quickly deposit them where they belong. I chuckle softly as I see you sneak a quick sniff of my panties.

I step into the shower, beckoning you to follow. The warm water washes across my skin. I pull you in with me and we kiss under the shower spray. I reach behind you, squeeze some body wash onto my hands, and begin to wash you. I lather your arms and chest first, working my way down slowly. You giggle and twitch a little as I accidentally tickle your stomach. I know you hate to be tickled, so I move lower quickly and you gasp as I begin to soap your now very erect cock. You whimper as I move my hands around and squeeze your ass, my fingers brushing against your opening, but not entering. I can tell from your noises and the way you're rotating your hips gently that you want me to continue.

"Such an eager little slut. What did I say?"

A little whine. "Patience, Miss."

"That's right. Now, be a good boy and wash me."

Your eyes light up as you soap your hands and begin massaging my breasts, letting your fingers linger around my peaked nipples. I sigh happily as you work your way down my belly and around over my ass, cupping it gently before sliding down my legs and back up. You look up at me, eyes asking permission to continue between my legs. I nod and spread my feet slightly, allowing your soapy fingers to clean my pussy. I groan softly and kiss you, pulling us back under the shower spray.

As the water flows down our bodies, rinsing the soap away, we continue to kiss passionately and you pull your fingers from me.

"On your knees, pup," I say as I push you down. I put one foot on the shower bench as I press your head between my legs. Your tongue immediately begins exploring my dripping folds. I moan and grind myself against your face, holding your hair in my fist.

"You're such a perfect boy for me. You love eating Miss's pussy, don't you?"

You nod and moan, the vibrations sending a wave of pleasure into my core. You begin thrusting your tongue inside me. I hold you there for a moment before I use my grip on your hair to move you where I want you.

"Enough teasing, pup. Suck my clit."

You suck my clit into your mouth, rubbing circles against it with your tongue. My mouth hangs open as I moan continuously. You squeal as I fist your hair hard, grinding my hips against your mouth as I orgasm.

I release you and back away, gasping. After I have a moment to catch my breath, I look down at you. You're panting, your hair a mess from where I was gripping it, and there are tears in your eyes.

"Oh, my poor sweet baby. Come here."

I kiss you, rubbing your hair gently, crooning sweet nothings into your ear.

"You did so well for me, sweetness. Let's get all dried off and we can go cuddle in bed. Would you like that?"

"Yes please, Miss."

I turn off the water while you reach out of the shower to grab a towel. You dry me reverently, scattering kisses along my body as you do so. I can see how tired you are despite your continued arousal. I take the towel from you and dry you carefully, lingering a bit between your legs, making you moan quietly.

We step out of the shower and I pick your collar up from the vanity. You kneel and look up at me, waiting for me to buckle it on. I do so, and then pull you along into the bedroom.