A Rainy Afternoon Pt. 03

Story Info
Miss and Puppy conclude their day with some fun in bed.
973 words
4.95
3.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull on my silk robe as we enter the bedroom. You remain naked and ready for me to enjoy. As I sit at my vanity and begin to comb through my damp hair, you kneel on the floor in front of your cage at the foot of the bed. I turn to look at you, admiring your posture as you wait patiently for instructions.

After a few moments, I rise and walk to the bed. I pat it and say, "Come to bed, puppy." I hold my other hand out to you and you kiss it as you crawl into the bed. I lay on the bed next to you and pull you into my arms. You sigh happily, nuzzling against my silk covered breasts as you wrap your arms around me. I kiss your hair gently as we cuddle.

"You're such a good boy for me, puppy. You've earned a reward. What would you like?"

You blush bright and squirm against me. I wrap my hand around your throat gently and make you look at me.

"Come on now, sweetness. Tell me what you want or I'll come up with something myself. And it might be less pleasant."

I can feel your cock give a little twitch at my tone. You whine and squirm for a moment longer before you look up at me and mumble, "Touch me please, Miss."

I let go of your throat and slide my hand down your chest slowly, going lower before letting my fingers drift back and forth across your lower abdomen. You whimper and wiggle your hips a little.

"What's the matter, puppy? Was this not the touch you had in mind? Maybe you should be more specific...." I chuckle quietly and kiss your flushed cheek.

You whine loudly, embarrassed at having to be specific about what you want. Putting your needs into words is so hard for you. But eventually the hardness between your legs wins out and you gasp, "Please, Miss. Please touch my cock."

I caress your hard length gently, running feather light touches from base to tip. I slowly torment you until you start whimpering in earnest. I look at your face. Your sweet, brown puppy eyes look up at me pleadingly.

"More please," you gasp.

I kiss you deeply and begin stroking your aching cock firmly, swallowing your moans. I kiss down your neck and suck a mark onto your collar bone.

"Now everyone who sees you will know you're my little slut, puppy."

I kiss back up your neck to your lips. I can see that you want to ask me something, so I pull back and slow my strokes on your now leaking cock.

"C-can we make love now, Miss? Please please please?" You're babbling with need and it is absolutely adorable.

"Do you think you've been that good, puppy? Have you earned the right to fill my pussy?"

"Yes, please, Miss. Wanna make you feel good, too." Your voice gets soft and mumbly as you sink deeper into neediness.

I silence you with a kiss as I climb on top, letting my robe slip off. I slowly slide my wet slit up and down your cock, teasing before placing one hard around your throat while the other guides you into me. I seat myself fully on you with a gasp. You fill me completely and the stretch is amazing every time.

"Mmmm...what a big puppy I have."

I feel you twitch inside of me at the compliment and I stay still for a moment, adjusting. I begin to ride you hard, raising myself up as far as I can go and sliding back down your length. Your hands grip my waist as I lean forward to kiss you. I start to squeeze your throat gently as I grind my clit against your pubic bone, chasing my own orgasm. You whimper pitifully at the shorter strokes that bring me closer as you stay poised on the edge. I hush you and continue to circle my hips and grind against you. I squeeze your neck tighter as I cum on you, my pussy squeezing your cock.

As I pause riding you, catching my breath, you whine softly. I tighten my legs around you and roll so that I'm on my back, pulling you on top of me. I hook two fingers into your collar and kiss you deeply, keeping control even when I allow you to be on top of me.

I nibble across along your jaw to your ear and whisper, "Come on, puppy. Let me feel what you can do."

You bury your blushing face against my neck and begin thrusting into me hard and fast, moaning loudly. I wrap my legs around you, one hand still in your collar and the other tangled in your hair.

Your hips start to thrust more erratically and you begin to whimper, "Please, Miss. Please please...."

"Please what, puppy?"

A long whine, but you choke out, "Please may I cum, Miss?"

"Just a moment longer, sweetness. I'm almost there again. Patience."

I thrust my hips to meet yours, grinding against you. You whimper and lick my neck, desperate for your release.

"Now, puppy."

Two more thrusts and you cum deep inside me with a low groan, my orgasm following yours by less than a second. My pussy clenches onto you and you give a little whine before collapsing on my chest.

I stroke your back gently and kiss your face as you nuzzle against me and whimper, "Thank you, Miss. Thank you."

"You earned it, my sweet boy. You did wonderfully for me."

I roll you off of me onto our sides and you resume your former position, snuggling happily into my breasts. I pull the blankets over us and whisper, "Nap time, puppy."

But you're already fast asleep.