A Rainy Day

Story Info
Have you gone on a picnic in a rainy day?
2.1k words
4.14
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate your email and comments. The characters are over the age of eighteen. Please give your valuable feedback if you enjoy the story. Thank You.

"I know a place which is best for a picnic, trust me," I said, grabbing the lunch I had made and stuffed in a medium-sized grocery bag at home.

"Are you sure the church won't mind us using their parking lot?" John asked as he glanced toward the church going people who had been chatting by the front walk.

"Don't worry, The Pastor and I are quite friends," I assured him and gave a cheeky grin as I slung the blanket over my right shoulder. I turned around to face the Pastor and waved. He seemed somewhat relieved seeing the black suited man and his wife waved back with a smile on their faces.

"See, there are no issues at all." I looked at him and stared into his eyes for a moment before handing him the bag of food. I stepped closer to him, and standing on tiptoe, I gave him a quick kiss.

"Come on," I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the woods.

It didn't take us long to arrive at the old graveyard. We walked past it, down a little hill and entered a grassy valley. Then we jumped the tiny stream and followed it uphill to the verge of the forest. We walked past moss-covered boulders and ventured deeper into the woods.

It took us around fifteen minutes or so when we finally emerged into a grassy hollow clearing, with the creek babbling over a few rocks down the middle of the stream. Thick woods surrounded the little meadow on all sides.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I said, beaming at him.

"This is truly a perfect and beautiful spot," John smiled with approval.

There was a little waterfall and pool formed by a fallen trunk, and which was packed with years of accumulated debris.

"Let's spread the blanket."

"Let me help you," he said and gripped the other two ends of the blanket.

We spread the blanket out on a level area not so far from the small pool. Then I kicked off my shoes and sank down.

"John, sit down," I said invitingly, patting the spot next to me. He put the lunch bag down on the blanket and plopped down beside me. We giggled and chatted as we savored the delicious sandwiches, chips and bottled soda.

"Wow, Stacey! These sandwiches are so yummy!" he announced.

"Oh, really?" I smiled. "Say thanks to these beautiful hands."

John playfully sat on his knees and held my hands in his.

"Thank you so much for making such delicious lunch," he said in a royale manner and kissed both of my hands.

"Don't you think my lips are delicious too?" I chuckled.

"Lips?" he winked. "I wonder which lips are we talking about, top or bottom?"

"Shut up!" I grinned.

Suddenly, a sudden huge clap of thunder pulled us away from our romantic thoughts.

"Stacey, we need to hurry!" he said, eating or better to say, gobbling the sandwich. While we tried hard to finish our food, thick dark clouds began to gather, and a line of solid rain was visible, quickly advancing.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "It'll ruin my new dress!"

It was evident that there was no way we could make it to the car before we were drenched in the rain. I was thinking what I could to save ourselves while the sound of heavy raining was getting louder and the white line advanced through the trees and bushes.

I glanced at the bag that we had carried lunch in, and suddenly, an idea popped in my mind. Even though it was not big enough for a raincoat, it could be useful in a different way. I made an impulse decision without giving a second thought.

"Hey, I have an idea!" I exclaimed happily.

"What do you have in your mind?"

I pulled my blouse off and put it in the bag. Then I looked down at my white shorts.

He's my boyfriend, and he has seen me naked a lot. I pondered and stood up. I pulled them down my ankles and stuffed them inside the bag too.

John was still sitting on his knees. He watched me, spellbound, and his mouth slightly open when I slipped out of my undies and added them to the bag.

"I don't want my clothes get wet," I said, hastily putting my undies in the bag. "And, it's not that you have never seen me naked before."

"Well, the same goes for me." he smirked, rising one of his eyebrows, "I don't want to get my clothes wet either."

John yanked off his t-shirt and shoved down his jeans as the rain began to fall. He stuffed them in the bag on top of my clothes. He, then, put the chips bag and the empty sandwich bag across the opening and tied it shut.

I was still standing there, butt-naked, looking down at John while he knelt to tie the bag shut. The pouring rain began to plaster his hair down, running down his chest to his arm, and finally dripping across his thighs.

John raised his head and looked up at me.

"You look like goddess," he said, staring into my eyes. He kept staring at me for a minute. I could feel my breath getting heavier. He looked at the rain drops hanging on the tips of my erect nipples. John stood up and touched one of the rain drops with his finger. I gasped and stared down at the muscles rippling in his shoulders as he put his finger to his mouth and licked the drop off. Then he reached back up to circle my nipple with the finger, wet with his saliva.

"Ohhh," I gasped again.

"Mmmmm, Stacey," he said.

John gently placed his hand on the side of my tit, sliding around my waist and down to my butt, and the other hand slid up the other thigh to grab the other butt-cheek.

"Stop, John!" I whispered.

"Tell me you don't want it, and I'll stop," he whispered into my ears. I wanted it! I wanted it so bad that I didn't bother to answer back.

"Good girl."

John pulled me closer and kissed just below my belly button. I felt as if I melted against him. We slid down to kneel on the blanket with each other, each with one knee between the other thighs, and our bodies slippery with rain. I felt his erection grow, throbbing and twitching against my thigh, as our tongue entwined with each other.

He started kissing me deeply and then slid sideways down onto the blanket. John pulled me down with him. He rolled over on top of me to kiss me and nibble down the column of my throat, across my collar bone, over the top of my shoulder while tracing a zigzag path down to my nipple, as big cold drops splattered on her face.

I arched up to meet his mouth and threw my head back as he gave a gentle bite on my nub.

"Oh... John!" I moaned.

John looked in to my eyes for a second and again, licked the rain from my cleavage in a burning path to the other. He sucked it into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around, tugging slightly with his lips as it shriveled up into a rock-hard nub. He ran his warm tongue along the soft underside of my medium-sized breast, then slid lower to kiss my ribs.

"Mmm..." I whimpered softly as he licked the accumulated rainwater from my belly button. John exhaled before pressing a long, tender kiss on my pubic mound, making me moan loudly as he nibbled further down my inner thigh. John firmly grabbed my but-cheeks as he continued licking the inside of my knee.

I squirmed and raised her hips into his hand, silently begging for more, reaching to touch his hair.

"Oh! John!" I begged, bucking my hips. "Please!"

John bit my knee, and I pulled his hair to try to draw him up to me. He pulled away and sat back on his heels just out of reach as he wiggled his thumb in deeper and watched my face, moving his thumb in a circular way on my button. My hands clawed at the wet blanket and the beads of rainwater gathered in a river between my tits to pool in the hollow at the base of my throat, rippling and overflowing in time with my breathing. He slipped a finger inside my hot, slippery wetness, then two fingers, and massaged the little mass of my G-spot as well as my outer bean.

"Ohhh fucckk!" I groaned as my body spasmed and shuddered with the power of my orgasm, lifting alternately my shoulders and hips from the blanket with its intensity. He stared at me with his eyes widened as the my hot cum squirted out all over his hand and wrist.

"WOW, Stacey!"

I blushed when I heard him saying that. John, with grin on his face, slid down to taste my juices. His fingers began to continue the unfinished work inside my wet hole while his tongue took over where his thumb had been. I almost immediately began to gasp and squeal as another smaller orgasm over took my body.

"John," I yelled. "I want you in me!"

I pulled his hair and stroked his ear. He moaned and growled deep in his throat, and then crawled up, kissing my belly. He then kissed my nipples as my hands twined through his hair and around to claw at his back, and my legs wrapping around his thighs and butt. John stared at me for a moment with a devilish smile on his face as I lay there squirming.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded. John held her gaze as I felt my tender lips gently parting, making a path for his massive manhood. He slowly entered her, one inch, two inches. He backed out for a second, and then again two inches, three inches, and out again. He slowly pushed his cock inside my wet pussy, a little more each time until it engulfed the whole throbbing meat.

I writhed and clawed at his butt. He pulled it almost out for a few seconds before pounding his all seven inches deep inside me.

"Aaahhh... Fuck... John!" I screamed.

Suddenly I saw a lightning strike behind the trees. I looked around, a little worried, but he seemed not to notice and pounded into me harder and harder. I had a sudden terrifying image of lightning striking him on top of me and causing him to explode inside me in a horrible way instead. I shuddered and kissed him deeply. After a while, rolled over as one so that I would be on top.

I squirmed and ground on him, biting his lip, nibbling his earlobe, my fingers rubbing circles on his little nipples. He cupped and rubbed my breasts too, passionately enjoying having both hands free. He bucked and rose under me as I continued bobbing up and down on his hard cock. I threw my head back and sat up straight to take him all the way, deeper and deeper, forgetting all about the storm and the danger of lightning.

I felt another orgasm building inside me, and soon it over took me for the second time. I felt a grip on my wrist. I looked at John. He was tightly grabbing my wrists to keep me steady on top of him. He was looking into my eyes as I pulsed and squeezed around him

."Stacey!" he said. "I can't hold longer!"

"Do it baby!" I begged. "Fill me up!"

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" he groaned as he threw his head back and filled me with his hot, sticky cream.

I took a breath and opened my eyes to watch his face, loving the grimace and the veins bulging in his neck, bouncing and squirming on him until he gave the last gasp that signaled, he was done. I lay down on his chest, straightening one leg along his, kissing him passionately, as we both started to catch our breath.

"Oh Stacey, that was incredible!" he said, smiling and breathing heavily. While I nestled into his neck, he stroked long slow strokes up and down my back with both his hands, pushing my hair off my face and neck so that he could stroke my cheek.

We had no idea how long we stayed there naked and sticky. I opened my eyes with John's voice. We looked around, realizing that the rain had stopped, and the sun was out.

"We should clean ourselves and get back home," he suggested.

I nodded.

Copyright © 2024 princess_stacey. All Rights Reserved.

All content published on this account is copyrighted material belonging to princess_stacey. The stories and poems published on this Literotica account may not be distributed or published on other websites.