Another One

Story Info
Yet another feb sucks offering.
2.6k words
3.78
30.1k
53
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For anyone that has not read George Andersons legendary tale, February sucks that has inspired many many continuations/ additions etc. you may want to read that first.

February/March

The throaty growl of the Ferrari and the vibrations it causes aided Linda to get one final release of his sperm before returning to her mundane life. As she deep throats Marc, not moving her head, she suckles on the monster cock that reaches down her throat as he drives her home. A fleeting thought of her husband and what he is going to say and do when she gets home, is rapidly dismissed by memories of last night. His size, his stamina and how quickly he recovered, the only sleep she had was a few minutes here and there when she had passed out with pleasure, each time awakening as he resumed fucking her. The four times he had fucked her, taking her through orgasm after orgasm each far stronger than any she had with her husband, ever and she had always thought he was an amazing lover. Twice she had sucked him to completion, she giggles thinking this will be the third.

He comes as they turn the last corner before her home is in sight.

"What the fuck is this?" Marc asks as Linda is licking the last of his ejaculate from his cock.

She lifts her head and looks through the windscreen and gasps bringing her hand up to her face.

Last night

"She's all right, you don't need to check on her." Dee was addressing the bartender. "Everything's fine. I'll take care of this." She placed a five on the counter. I wondered why the bartender looked at me with what seemed like sympathy as she pocketed the bill.

"What... why... but she went there with you? because you asked her?" I was completely confused.

"Jim, she's not in the restroom. She has left the club."

"Left? Without me? Why? What's the matter? Why didn't she tell me? Where did she go? Is she all right?" I still didn't get it.

"Let's go to the end of the bar where there's some privacy." I just went where Dee dragged me. It was quieter in the dark corner at the end of the bar. Dee looked me in the eye.

"Jim, Linda loves you. She loves you and the children more than anything else in the world, and she always will, and you know it. But she is spending tonight with Marc."

I stood there with my mouth open, looking stupid as my world ended. Pictures whirled madly through my mind, or what was left of it. Linda at the top of the stairs in her beautiful blue dress. Linda at dinner; Linda at the club; Linda as we fed wings to each other. Linda in Asshole's arms. My anger rose.

"So on what was supposed to be our special night, she left me for some asshole jock." I glared at Dee as I growled the words.

"Jim, she hasn't left you. She'll come home to you tomorrow, and you'll have plenty of other special nights together."

"She didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face that she was leaving me. She just snuck out the back door."

"Jim, listen to me. She hasn't left you..."

"I hope you understand what you have done, I really hope you understand the consequences of your duplicity in my wife's betrayal, whatever happens now is partially your fault."

His face, his words were emotionless, his eyes however, seemed to show every dark emotion, hate, despair and loss.

He turned from her and walked from her to the exit, his movements seemed jerky, unnatural in some way. As she watched him she wondered what he meant, she knows he loves Linda. She tells herself it will be okay and returns to the table with her husband and their friends, easily joining in with the mocking of Jim and the women's huddled conversations about how lucky Linda was to have been chosen by such a hunk.

The present

Across her driveway and in front of their front door are strips of blue and white tape with the words, "crime scene" repeated along the length.

"Get the fuck out of my car," Marc screams at her. "Don't bring my name into this, forget me, tell them anything, but that you were with me last night, get out of my fucking car you slut."

She does not move, she is just staring at the scene in front of her, her hand still held in front of her mouth.

He reaches over her and pulls on the door handle to open the door, as soon as it releases he pushes he out of the door, hardly giving her time to fully exit the car before driving off, the lurch forwards slamming the door closed as she spills out onto the road.

Unsteadily she rises to her knees, her eyes fixed, staring at her front door. Several neighbours had looked out of their houses at the sound of the sports cars arrival, many more looked out after it loudly raced away. Linda is oblivious to them all, she does not notice them shaking their heads and turning away, going either inside their houses or into their back gardens.

Linda walks forward in a similar manner to her husband had the previous evening when he left the club, every step a labour.

The tape across her driveway is broken with little effort, the tape across her doorway also provides no barrier. Her hands are trembling as she finds her keys in her handbag.

Her hands are shaking so much, she needs two hands to get the key aimed at the keyhole.

Before she can open the door a loud voice shouts, "ma'am, do not open that door."

The door opens as a woman in uniform catches hold of her arm. "Ma'am, you cannot go in there until the scene has been cleared."

"No, no, I have to go to my husband, I need him to see nothing has changed, I am here and I still love him."

"Ma'am, you'll have to come with us, we need to understand why this happened."

"You would have done the same... if he had chosen you, I know you would, anybody, would have gone with them and like Jim, they would have felt honoured that his wife was chosen. I need to see him, he needs to reclaim me."

"Sorry ma'am, I need you to come with us."

"No!" Linda shouts at the officer, I need to show my husband that nothing has changed, He has to reclaim me."

"Ma'am, you need to come with us now," this time it is the other officer.

"It is not open for discussion ma'am."

"No, this is important, my husband needs me."

"Ma'am, I assure you, he is not there, maybe you can see him later, but for now, you must come with us."

"I'll wait for him, then later, after he has reclaimed me we can meet you then."

The male officer shakes his head and returns to his car, the female officer, reaches up and turns her body cam off. "Listen you dumb bitch, doesn't the crime scene tape tell you something?

"Oh, I don't know, were we burgled or something, my god, they didn't hurt Jim did they?"

"I can assure, nobody, other than yourself hurt your husband."

"Yes I suppose I might have, but once he has reclaimed me everything's going to be back to normal, you'll see."

"You honestly think he would have been happy with you turning up at past three in the afternoon looking and smelling like you've fucked

"Ma'am," she snarls, "if you don't get in that car, we will cuff you and put you in it now, move your ass."

"But... but."

"MOVE IT NOW," the male officer shouts.

His partner takes Linda by the arm and pulls her toward their vehicle, she is pleased that she does not resist. The officer shields her head as she puts her in the rear seats. He replaces the tape Linda had broken. As he is doing the driveway his partner comes up to him and hisses, can you believe that bitch?"

"I think she's in shock."

"She's fucking divorced from reality."

"That has got to be the understatement of the year."

"Decade."

"Yeah."

Soon they are at the police station and she is put in an interview room and the cuffs are removed with a warning that if she misbehaved they would be put back on.

She is told to sit on a chair behind a table, the two officers sit on the other side of the table facing her.

Mrs... Ms..."

"Linda, please call me Linda."

"Okay Linda, my name is Mela and this is Frank, we'll keep this friendly and dispense with titles. Now, what can you tell us about last night?"

Linda tells the officers about the previous evening, when she got to the point her and Dee had gone to use the restroom and she had asked Dee to cover for her, Frank asks, "How did you think your husband was going to react when he found out that you had gone off for your liaison?"

"Lee what?"

"Liaison, it means, meeting, or getting together with."

"Oh, I thought, no I knew he would be pissed, probably bitch about it and drink too much, but he loves me and as soon as he... as soon as we got together he would reclaim me and everything would be back to normal."

"Hmm, I can't help but notice, but even though you look as if you," he makes the hand symbol for speech marks, "were rode hard and put away wet, not to mention, you smell similar to some of the twenty dollar whores..."

"How dare you. I'm not a whore?"

"Would your husband have thought that?" Interjects Mela, "especially once he smelt you?

"Well, as I said, I know he is probably be pissed, but when he has reclaimed me things will be back to normal, you'll see."

"You really have no idea have you?"

last night, Jim's return.

Jim turns and walks away from Dee, he does not go back to the table to sit with his so called friends. As he walks past the general area of their table he hears a burst of loud mocking laughter feeding his embarrassment and killing any of his little remaining self respect.

He does not cry, that is no tears come from his eyes. His legs stride firmly past his so called friends, disgusted with them and their cavalier attitude to the end if his marriage, the end of everything he hoped and had lived for.

Without what could be referred to as a conscious thought, he goes to, gets in and starts his car, he is soon heading home, now choking back his despair. He has never felt pain as strong, an all encompassing loss that tears at his insides with the savage claws of betrayal. Had anyone seen him they may have thought he was suffering a palsy of some kind as his movements were jerky and wooden. Dee's words echoing in his mind, "This doesn't have to be a big deal. It's just one night, a one-time experience, compared to all the years and all the love you two have together. It isn't a big deal, unless you make it one. I know she'll come home to you, and I know eventually, you'll be fine." accompanied by his companions spiteful laughter.

At home, he walks around the house collecting every picture of himself with Linda and removing them from the frames. When he was done he spread them out on the marital bed. Next he wrote letters to each of his children and sealed them in envelopes addressed to each, together in an envelope addressed to his solicitor, with a provisor that they are to be given to them only after they reached 18.

He then set up the family laptop, setting up a zoom meeting and sending out invites to everybody in their joint contacts list and to record on the cloud.

Sitting in his bed, he looks at the laptop and checks his face is visible and he begins to speak.

Police interview

"No, no, stop saying that, we will be fine once he has reclaimed me."

"You keep saying that, is that what LaVierre told you would happen?"

"Yes, wait, what. I didn't tell you who..."

"God, you really are a dumb bitch."

"Now look here, I am tired of you constantly berating me and calling me names. Now I'm not a lawyer, but I am sure you are not allowed to speak to me that way, so I am going home to my husband."

She rises from her chair and officer Melanie Reed slams her hand down on the tablescreaming, "Sit down bitch and shut the fuck up."

Linda gasps in shock and obeys the command.

Opening a laptop she says, "I was trying to do this gently, but you just won't give up on your delusion, so here you are, see for yourself how your husband felt about your lucky night."

A few seconds later she starts a video and turns the computer so the screen is facing Linda.

Linda sees the image of her husband. Then he starts to speak.

"Hello people."

He draws a deep breath," Tonight is the end of my life, some already know as their mocking laughter is all I remember as I left the club last night after being told by one disappointed slut how jealous she was that my slut was the one the great god Marc fucking LaVierre decided to take home to fuck like a two dollar whore, she then spent a huge amount of effort explaining to me how I should be honoured that my wife was so fucking desirable that she was "Chosen," how once I got over my pain and let the slut make it up to me, everything would be back to normal."

"How? Just tell me fucking how?"

"How do I look at the bastards that were amused by my reaction when I learned of your betrayal? How do I react when other people either ridicule me or try to smother me with platitudes of sympathy? How should I react when the next minor celebrity shows up because he knows you'll drop your drawers for anybody with a magazine article about them. Not to mention how I can look at anyone with the pride I had by being your partner. Now, if I were to look at our children or our parents I will see them seeing me as a pathetic cuckold whose wife didn't have any respect for her husband and her marriage to slut around discretely, in private, just very publicly ditch her loving husband minutes after being asked to dance by that... that.

He stopped talking for a few seconds that seemed to Linda to be hours.

"Kids, you're grown now, I am so proud of you, but please, don't do to your other half's, what that traitorous bitch has done to me. Mum, Dad, be there for my kids... I'm sorry I can't do this any more, it might be best for you to turn your heads or disconnect."

Linda watches as Jim lays back on the wedding dress, she gasps as his hand comes into view holding his gun. He looks at the laptop, directly into the camera and says, "was it worth it Linda?" before putting the barrel in his mouth and pulling the trigger.