A Rainy Day, A Lucky Tear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Cat said in a warning tone, "You fucking cheeky bastard. You know, I never gave you consent, so technically you are officially a perv tapping an 18 year-old hot girl's ass while you forcefully hold her-" *Slap* My hand landed square on her right cheek again and Cat let out a tiny whimper. In my left ear, I could hear Cat's breaths getting huskier.

"You were being such a tease earlier Cat, bending over and smacking your plump ass right in front of me. How do you think that made me feel," I whispered into her ear?

"Fuck you," said Cat halfheartedly. I gave her a third firm smack with the palm of my hand. To my utter surprise, she let a rather loud moan escape from her lips this time.

"What was that," I whispered right into her ear? "You want me to fuck you?"

She practically yelled in rage, "Oh my god, you better fucking not try to put your little dick into my-" *Slap* This time, the flat of my hand didn't land on Cat's right ass cheek. Instead, my hand landed on the crack of her ass with the tip of my fingers caressing her exposed pussy lips for a split second. Cat's strong, lithe body involuntarily squirmed forward in my tight grasp after my hand landed on that forbidden cavity of hers.

Only this time, Cat's body seemed to convulse on top of me for about three straight seconds afterwards. At the same time, Cat let out a loud and frustrated, growling moan. "Ahhh fuck...," she finally let out.

"Jesus Cat. Did you just have a mini orgasm," I inquired? "Cat Banfield, I think you might be a bonafide slut."

Shakily, she retorted, "And fuck you one hundred times you fucking pervert. And yes, I just fucking came a bit so give me a fucking second to recover. It's just...I'm so very horny." During that last sentence, her voice seemed to assume a sultry tone.

"Now that's something we have in common," I replied. Cat let go of the back of my shoulders and propped herself up above me. Her C-cup breasts drooped down and strained against the front fabric of her tight pink t-shirt.

"Ahem. Would you please stop looking at my tits for one goddamn second," Cat said suddenly? Cat's voice had taken on a soft, lilting Irish accent. As long as I knew her, this always happened whenever she was angry, or flustered, or...aroused? I quickly averted my gaze and refocused my eyes intently into hers. Also beautiful, her piercing, emerald green eyes stared directly down at me. Caitlyn's angelic face was framed perfectly by disheveled, stray damp strands of her luscious red hair.

"Sorry for getting distracted again. You're just so sexy right now" I said softly.

Cat let out a soft chuckle. "I know I can be a tease sometimes. I have to admit, it really turns me on to know I turn you on," she replied.

I moved both of my hands slowly onto both of her ass cheeks. "Hey, your yoga pants getting ripped sure didn't help at all," I said. I slowly moved my fingers until they rested on the boundaries of the gaping tear in Cat's soaked yoga pants. With one finger, I carefully began to trace up and down where the ripped fabric gave way to her smooth, warm butt. I saw Cat's eyes narrow as she looked down at me, so I stopped.

"Before you start trying to fuck me for real this time, do you have something to say," she said firmly.

I paused for a moment, as I thought carefully about my words. "Cat, I'm sorry I tapped your ass three times earlier. I know I should've asked for your consent and I-," I began. Suddenly, a big smile opened up across her face.

"Bro, it's okay. I forgive you. I know I was acting like a bit of a tease and the adrenaline from running for our lives combined with the lust kind of took over. Just, will you please keep doing what you're doing. Believe it or not, I really need to get off again.

I began, "Do I have your-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have my consent to use whatever means necessary to make me come again so just get on with it. By the way, I'm on the pill so...," she said as she gave me a not-so-subtle wink.

"Oh god, you really think I'd go straight to it didn't you. Cat Banfield, you are one naughty girl." I said. With that, she lay back down on my chest, hooked her arms under and onto the back of my shoulder, and craned her head to my right ear.

"Thanks, I try to be," she whispered to me in a husky voice.

I continued to trace my fingers up and down the tear for about another 10 seconds. Unable to hold back any longer, I stopped my lazy stroking and firmly grasped both of Cat's plump ass cheeks in my hands. Forcefully, I separated the cheeks from each other and dove in with my right hand. Using my index finger first, I rubbed up and down the entire extent of Cat's silky pussy lips. Already wet from either the soaking rain or her mini-orgasm, my index finger slid easily into her tight and warm tunnel.

"Oh shit, you're gonna fingerfuck me first eh," groaned Cat.

I grunted a yes in response as I continued to tease Cat as my index finger slowly slid in and out of her slick pussy.

I heard my finger squelch as it moved faster and faster in and out of Cat's slick tunnel.

"Hngh" Cat let out a whining groan and began to pant against my ear. I removed my finger reluctantly and spread open her puffy pussy lips with one hand. With the other, I located her protruding clit from under her hood and began pinching and rubbing it between my fingers.

"Oh my god!" Cat let out a cry that pierced the pattering of rain on the roof above us. She began to shake as I continued to rub her nub. As Cat clamped her mouth around mine in a deep, passionate kiss, I felt the vibrations of her moans on my own lips.

I gave a surprise moan of my own as she expertly took control of the kiss and entered my mouth with her tongue. As I swirled my fingers around her labia, she swirled her tongue around the insides of my mouth. I tried to resist with my own tongue, but it seemed that even with the ministrations of my fingers, I couldn't take control.

Cat's eyes twinkled naughtily. She saw I was getting very horny and very frustrated.

She broke the kiss. "What is it? You don't like that I'm not submitting to your fingers?" She smiled coyly. "Come on, order me around. Just use me already. I want you to."

My mouth hung down in shock. Sure, Cat had been a bit foul-mouthed during the course of normal day-to-day conversation before, but I had never heard her utter anything so sensual and dirty before. Slowly, I removed my fingers from her pussy.

"Okay my slutty Cat, take off your raincoat." She complied, but it was clear she was disappointed I hadn't asked for more.

She complied and tossed her clear pvc raincoat off to the side. I reached one hand up to paw at her free-hanging C-cup breasts. "I didn't want you to get fully undressed. Wouldn't want you to get a cold, now would we?"

"With what we're doing, I don't think there's any danger of me being cold." She smiled devilishly down at me as I kneaded her plump mounds through her pink t-shirt.

I was ready for more at this point. I released my grip and raised my hands over my head to rest them on the soft hay above my head. I grinned up at Cat. "If you're so eager, why don't you take it out...slut." I gestured downward.

"With pleasure...pervert." Cat purred softly.

I chuckled as Cat shifted her body down the hay pile and my legs until she knelt, resting her butt against my feet. Her fingers quickly found my fly as well as the button of my jeans. I felt as she opened up the front of my jeans and fished out my cock from my underwear.

Like the rest of my average body, my cock was a little under 5 inches. Being the polite lady she was, Cat didn't seem to mind and enthusiastically engulfed my cock in her wet mouth.

I hadn't been expecting such immediate action from her. I gasped as she quickly began bobbing up and down on my member.

"OOOHmyGod Cat. It feels so good." I groaned as she gave an appreciative moan around my aching cock. It felt great as Cat bobbed up and down with her long, wet hair framing her pale, angelic face with her plump red lips locked around my cock. Suddenly, she looked up into my eyes. I couldn't match her intense, lustful gaze and tilted my head back in ecstasy. It was heavenly.

Whenever she rose up off my cock with just the tip inside her mouth, she always took the opportunity to flick my sensitive tip with her hot tongue and jack off the lower end of my cock with one of her hands. On the other end of things, when she had me in her mouth up to the base of my cock, she would tickle my underside with her tongue and her fingernails would tantalizingly graze my balls.

I couldn't help myself as both my hands frantically grasped for her hair to have something to hold onto during this fantastic ride. I eventually grasped both hands around the back of her head. Seeing I wanted to take control, Cat graciously let me. I began to control the pace of her bobbing head, making sure her mouth rose and fell around my dick at a much more casual, relaxed pace. If she had gone at the pace she had been going at for a little bit longer, there was no doubt in my mind that I would've quickly shot my load down her throat.

"Sorry Cat, I love how fucking eager you are but we have to make sure I don't cum yet."

She grunted a yes around my cock as she continued to sensually slide her lips up and down my length with guidance from my hands on the back of her head.

Soon, after savoring a little longer the loving, squelching sounds coming from Cat's filled mouth, I gently pushed her head up off my cock. She obligingly released my hard, saliva-coated cock from her mouth. Cat was a sight to behold with her disheveled red hair and the messy mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum dribbling lewdly out from between her pouting, pursed lips. She leaned back until she was sitting on her heels in front of me on the hay pile.

She formed her plump lips into a cute pout. "Why didn't you let me finish you off. Didn't you like what I doing?"

"Of course I did Cat, I was just afraid I was going to cum before..."

"Before you ravage my cunt?" Cat's face split into a messy, saliva-coated grin.

"Exactly. I'm going to put my load where it belongs."

Cat groaned sensually. "So I guess I'm your new little cum dump?"

"If that's how you want me to use you then so be it. Cat, will you be my one and only slutty cum dump."

She knelt forward toward me and purred as we locked lips once more. She groaned her affirmation as she drove her hot tongue against mine once more. I felt her push a glob of the saliva and pre-cum mixture into my mouth as we kissed. I let out a deep groan as I took the sticky mixture eagerly into my own mouth. I thought I tasted some of the saltiness of my pre-cum, but I couldn't be sure as I had never tasted my own pre-cum before. Nevertheless, the taste made my cock stand even more erect behind Cat.

I hadn't even noticed that as Cat had moved up my body lying on the hay pile to kiss me, she had inadvertently climbed up over my hard cock until her ass was resting on my stomach. I saw the opportunity and took it. While we kissed, I took one hand and hugged Cat's body close to mine as her soft tits squished against my chest. With the other hand, I reached down and found Cat's ass. With my fingers, I found the tear in her yoga pants. The tear that had started it all.

Using one of my knuckles, I lightly brushed against the part where I thought her pussy would be. My knuckle contacted lightly one of the plump, wet lips of Cat's pussy. Wasting no time, I took my hand and pointed my cock upward towards Cat's slick pussy. With one hand, I rested the tip against her wet entrance. I put the other hand on Cat's shoulder.

Cat's eyes widened as she felt the tip of my cock against my entrance. She broke the kiss and rose her chest up off of mine. "Wait, are you putting it in now-" Cat was cut off as I pushed down on her shoulder and she abruptly sank down onto my cock. I felt my cock enter her. The cold morning air around my cock was gone and all I felt was a heavenly, warmth engulfing it. I felt Cat's soaked yoga pants brushing around my bare crotch. I had buried it up to the hilt on the first thrust.

I looked up and saw Cat's eyes closed in ecstasy. Her mouth had opened to form an O. Whether it was from surprise or pleasure, I didn't know. Slowly, without speaking, she came down until she was once again flush against my chest. I felt her hands loop under my armpits and once again grasp my shoulders tight.

She leaned her head to the side to whisper in my ear. "You know what you have to do. Now do it."

I obliged as I planted my feet firmly in the hay under me. Slowly, I began to thrust my hips up and down off of the hay pile. Cat let out a guttural moan as we fucked. That was what we did: fucking. My cock slid perfectly in and out of Cat's tunnel as I gyrated my hips at a faster and faster pace. We were both in bliss. Soon enough, our collective moans drove away the sounds of the rain and thunder.

On the hay pile, it felt like I was floating in ecstasy on a cloud. It was made even better by the hot, smooth embrace of Cat's pussy around my cock. Her walls clenched rhythmically around my cock like nothing I had ever felt before. I had increased my speed tenfold at this point. I couldn't even hear the rain at this point. All I could hear was the thundering slaps of flesh against flesh and the moans in my ear as Cat and I released all of our pent-up lust in this one consummation of flesh.

"I'm gonna come soon." I breathed this huskily into Cat's ear.

"Me too." Cat moaned as she grasped the backs of my shoulders even tighter. She began matching my thrusts, slamming down on my cock and meeting me as I thrust up with my hips.

I couldn't take it. I relaxed my body and kept thrusting up into Cat's pussy. I felt the telltale sensation in the pit of my stomach. It travelled to my balls as my cock twitched inside Cat's pussy. I let my muscles go limp as I thrust one last time as deep as I could into Cat.

"I'm cumming Cat," I gasped as I clamped my arms around the small of her back!

"I'm cumming too!" Cat screamed out and began to shake all over. I felt her pussy constrict around my cock like a vice as she came. At the same time, I felt my cock twitch and pulse as I released spurt after spurt of my pent-up cum into Cat's pussy. Somewhere inside, I knew the sprays of our ejaculates met as my cock pulsed with cum and Cat's pussy squirted its juices. A loud crack of thunder sounded above us as we let out our loudest groans in unison.

Then, the only sounds around became once again the rain pattering on the roof and our collective, exhausted panting. I let my body float on the pile of hay as my cock continued to twitch and spurt smaller and smaller strings of cum into Cat. Above me, I felt Cat become limp as well. I rested one hand on the small of her back and brought the other up to her head. Her hair was still somewhat dry but now but now a little moist and frizzy from all the humidity and moisture in the air. I stroked the strands of her long, beautiful hair lazily as we rode out the tail end of both our orgasms.

I quietly whispered into Cat's ear. "Cat, I love you."

Cat cracked open her exhausted eyes and looked down at me. "I love you too...pervert."

I quietly chuckled before we both fell into a deep, deserved sleep in each other's embrace.

12