All Comments on 'A Rainy Day Ch. 02'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Best thing on Literotica in years. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

This was just absolutely outstanding. Thank you for sharing your creativity. I am already fantasizing about future chapters were Baby Birds matron doesn’t masturbate but rather cuckolds her Baby Bird with massively endowed men. Since the matron here isn’t interested in being a cumslut, perhaps Baby Bird can fulfill that role?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Surprised to like it

Way different to my norm, but you have the knack of storytelling coupled with sufficient writing skill to pull it off.

Yes, it needs proof reading but this does not detract from the emotions within the tale.

Just glad she didn't have children, they would have been loved but emotionally crippled. He was already emotionally crippled, so at least he now gets the love he missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

Great job. Would love to see some public play, and her showing him off while aroused, or shameful erotic cfnm play in front others. Really hot. Thanks!

CuthbertCuthbertabout 5 years ago
Splendid!

I enjoyed parts 1 & 2 ever so much. The characters felt like real people. I loved the slow building pace, and not knowing where it would go next. I enjoyed the cfnm tone, which made the slight exception the more striking. I would love to read more! I would like it if Peggy started to groom him to fixate on serving her orally, starting with extended sessions with nose-to-panties, face-sitting, etc. Also, look forward to the deepening feminization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really great

I’ve never commented on a story on this website but I just had to tell you that I really enjoyed reading chapter one and two of this story, I hope you continue with Peggy and little birds adventure and hope you know that I’ll be bookmarking your page so I can check back! Now I think I’ll go read some other stories of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderfully and tenderly erotic! CF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. One of the sexiest stories I have read on this site. It's not even a genre I usually read, there is something deep inside me that finds the concept of men being feminized revolting.

I only noticed 1 spelling error. So well done.

It is rare on this site to find a story where the author has taken the time and effort to make the characters real and the plot believable. Most stories here on Lit are merely a list of events describing what happened, just the action. That comes across like watching the short sports highlights after the news.

The way this author has woven together a fabric of actions, responses, thoughts, feelings, and emotions shows a lot of skill.

After 2 chapters I feel I know Robin in particular, and Peggy a little bit. I do not know anyone like them in real life, but I suppose they do exist. I personally do not like either character, but at least there is enough written about them for me to actually form an opinion.

So again. Well done.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of those wonderful Jane Marwood stories. I like Robin's extremely timid nature and Peggy's outpouring of maternal sympathy. The very detailed bathroom scenes were wonderful. Thanks for all the hard work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Rainy Day Previous Part
A Rainy Day Series Info