A Rainy Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers

We both laughed and Peggy announced, "Well, that isn't going to work!" She smiled, took hold of the sweater and pulled it back up on my body. She positioned it so it showed only one shoulder. But it was so big that much of my back, my collarbone and one pink nipple peeked out too.

After she'd retrieved her purse, she paused to fuss with my hair for a moment before taking my hand and leading me through the kitchen to a door that led into her garage. I tiptoed the entire way. Peggy opened the passenger's door of her big, black Cadillac. I slipped in and pulled the seatbelt across my body. Peggy walked around the car and when she sat down in the driver's seat, the entire car leaned to her side. I bit my lip and felt my penis throb. Feeling the car react to her sheer size somehow confirmed in my mind that she was in charge.

When the garage door was fully opened, Peggy drove us slowly out and closed the door behind us. I gave her directions to my apartment while she drove. The closer we got to my apartment the less Peggy spoke. When we pulled into the parking lot of my building, Peggy sounded worried when she asked, "This is where you live Robin-Honey?"

I bit my lower lip and told her it was. I explained it was the only place I could find that I could afford. She looked at me, then to the building and then back to me. She had a look on her face of true concern. She eventually resigned herself to the fact that we would have to enter the dingy looking building. She walked around the car and opened my door. Once I stood on the dirty pavement, Peggy took my hand and we quickly walked to the door. I was careful to avoid the glass and other objects littering the sidewalk.

From her purse, she withdrew my keys and when asked, I told her which one opened the security door. Once the door was opened, the smell of cigarettes and food being cooked wafted out toward us. Peggy squeezed my hand and whispered, "Oh my goodness."

I led the way to my apartment on the second floor. We saw a few other residents during the short walk. No one said anything to us, but they all sure stared. Using the key I indicated, Peggy opened the door to my apartment and we quickly stepped inside.

Peggy scanned the room that was my studio apartment. There was a slight smell of cigarettes from a previous tenant. There were water stains on the ceiling and down one wall. The carpet was in dire need of replacement and showed trails in the shag of the commonly traveled paths. The couch that folded out into my bed showed its age and sagged in the middle. Even though the apartment was in such poor shape, it was clean and neat.

Peggy turned toward me and took both my hands in hers. In a very serious voice, she said, "I cannot let my Baby Bird stay here even one more night. You are far too precious to stay in this horrible place. I don't know what I was expecting, but this is worse than I ever could have imagined. I'm so sorry you've had to live here."

She pulled me into her warm embrace which only lasted a few seconds. As she released me, I whimpered softly. I felt my emotions rise up and tears form in my eyes. I was once again shocked at how kind Peggy was.

Peggy laid a finger under my chin and lifted until our eyes met. She saw a tear roll down my cheek. Using her finger, she wiped it away. "Baby Bird, you have nothing to thank me for. I should be apologizing. You should never have had to live here."

I broke down and began sobbing. Never had anyone shown me such kindness and concern. Peggy pulled me back into her arms and held me close. I babbled, telling her that I loved her and I was so grateful that we'd met. I tried to explain how lucky I felt to now have her in my life. She shushed me and told me everything was okay. She told me she was going to take care of me.

When I finally calmed down, Peggy and I began packing up my modest belongings. We used trash-bags from under my sink as make-shift luggage. When finished, we left with a bag-and-a-half containing my old laptop, a photo album and only some of my clothes. We left everything else behind. On our way out of the building, Peggy asked where the landlord stayed. I told her he lived in the next building in the complex. When we had everything loaded in her car, she told me to stay put. She said she was going to visit my landlord. With my keys in hand, she walked toward his building.

I sat alone in the car with the doors locked for about 15 minutes. When Peggy stepped out of the building without my keys, she had a smile on her face. She walked directly to the car and quickly got inside. She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. In a loving tone, she said, "Let's go home."

During the drive, I asked what she'd said to my landlord. She told me I didn't need to worry about that. She had taken care of it. I would never go back there again. She reached over and laid her hand on my skinny thigh, under my sweater. I squirmed under her touch until I felt the side of her finger resting against my anxious penis. From that moment on, I slowly humped myself against that finger.

As we drove along she informed me that once we got home, she was going to put me in the tub and give me the scrubbing of my life. She told me she needed to wash away the filth of that horrid apartment. While allowing me to continue humping myself against her finger, she told she could deal with the photo album and laptop we'd brought from my apartment. But the clothes had to go. On my next day off, we'd be going shopping and as soon as I had a few appropriate outfits, we'd throw away all my old clothes.

Peggy's hand remained under my sweater and continued to tease my penis. I found myself getting very close to squirting during that drive. And when I felt my orgasm rise up inside me, I reached down and lifted my sweater out of the way. She removed her fingers just in time to keep my orgasm from completing.

She glanced from the road to my exposed lower body and back again. In a deep whisper, she said, "You are just adorable." My penis continued to jump and flex.

I gasped, "That was close! I almost squirted!"

For the rest of the drive, I held my sweater well out of the way. Throughout that drive, Peggy glanced at me every chance she got. When she turned into her driveway, I pulled the sweater over my head, leaving me naked in the front seat. I giggled, "Thank goodness we're finally home!"

After shutting off the car and while the garage door closed, she turned to me sitting there naked beside her. "Maybe we should have left all of your clothes behind if you like to run around naked so much!"

I squirmed in the seat beside her. I felt so loved and safe while with Peggy. She had rescued me from a horrible day, the apartment I'd been trapped in and the solitude of my life. She was my savior. Biting my lower lip, I whispered, "If that's what you want, maybe we should have."

The words I spoke shocked us both. Peggy had given me baths! She'd seen me naked. She'd seen parts of my body that no one else had! But suggesting I run around naked all the time was different enough to make us both pause and consider what it would be like.

It dawned on us that we were still in the car. We both laughed as we climbed out, Peggy opening my door for me and holding my hand while we walked inside. We took the bags of my belongs out of the car but left them in the garage near the door into the house. We took a quick detour to the laundry room where she dropped off the sweater I'd been wearing. From there she led me directly to the bathroom.

As I stepped into the familiar room I saw there were several new items arranged on the countertop. My toothbrush and toothpaste were still there. The Q-tips were still on the small shelf. But the clear plastic box contained the manicure tools Peggy had used on me the night before had been set on the counter. In addition to the clear polish she'd applied to my toe and fingernails, there was another bottle of soft-pink polish. Behind the manicure box, I saw a large bottle of Baby Lotion, an equally large bottle of Baby Powder and a very feminine brand of deodorant. Off to the side sat a small glass bottle filled with a light pink liquid that could have only been perfume and a tube of pink lipgloss. But the item that really caught my attention was a large, pink bottle with the word 'Nair' printed across the front of it and a pair of rubber gloves.

Peggy wrapped her arms around me from behind. She whispered in my ear while her lips brushed across my skin. "I did a little shopping while you were at work. I couldn't resist picking up a few special things for my Baby Bird."

After she guided me to stand in the empty bathtub, I turned I saw myself in the large mirror over the sink. A shiver shot up my spine when she snapped on the rubber gloves. She spoke softly, "Baby Bird, your body hair is such a light blonde and so fair, it should be easily removed. I don't expect to have to use this expect once a month."

She didn't ask if I wanted to have my body hair removed. Honestly, I didn't expect her to ask. She decided that it needed to be removed and I was okay with that.

I watched as she squirted a huge dollop of the pink liquid onto her gloved hand. She then rubbed her hands together and approached my naked quivering body. She slathered the cream over my right-hand fingers and up my arm. She got more cream and covered my left hand, fingers, and arm. After that, she worked over my chest, armpits, and back. She had me set one foot on the edge of the tub and squirted the cream onto my leg and rubbed it into my thigh, knee, shin, feet, and toes. After repeating the process on my other leg, she had me turn my back to her while she slathered down my back and cheeks with the cream. I spread my cheeks apart when she coated between them with a thick layer of it.

Turning back to face her, I told her it was starting to tingle. She smiled and told me that meant it was working. Filling her palm with the cream, she covered my penis, balls, pubic hair and up to my belly button. I stood there awkwardly with my legs spread apart and my arms out to my sides, in the tub, covered with the cream that was slowly dissolving my hair and making my skin tingle like crazy! Watching my reflection in the mirror, I looked so pitiful standing spread-eagle in the tub, my skin slowly changing to a light pink color.

After removing her gloves, she tossed them into the trashcan and sat on the closed toilet. She let her eyes wander up and down my body. In a soft voice, she told me I needed to give it time so it would do its work. As it began to tingle more and more, I found myself dancing from one foot to the other. I started whining, telling Peggy it was getting intense and I couldn't take it. She told me to take a deep breath and calm down. She promised it would be over soon. My reflection looked even more pathetic when I began to panic from the burning and tingling.

After what seemed like hours, Peggy moved to the bathtub and adjusted the water to the perfect temperature. She then took the showerhead off the wall and pulled the pin to redirect the water stream. I stood with my arms and legs spread apart and my skin stinging and burning.

Peggy asked if I was ready to get that stuff off and I squealed out the word 'YES'. She started with my hands and worked her way up my arms. As the cream was rinsed away, the majority of my hair left with it. Only a few stray hairs remained. Holding my arms up high, she washed away the hair beneath my arms and then the wispy hairs that once resided on my pale chest.

We both watched closely as she aimed the sprayer at my very limp penis. I whimpered softly as the cream went down the drain with all traces of pubic hair. My little penis was pink and completely free of hair. It looked so tiny!

Peggy moaned, "That is the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. You are absolutely adorable Baby Bird!"

She let the sprayer spend several moments on my penis before continuing to pass it down my legs. I changed positions so she could rinse down my back, butt and the backs of my legs. When it was finished, she passed the spray of warm water over every part of my naked body once again, this time asking me to rub my hands over the skin to ensure the cream was gone.

After she had rinsed down the tub beneath my feet, she pushed the pin and the water stream changed back from the sprayer to the faucet. She flipped the drain switch and the tub began to slowly fill with water. When a few inches of water had filled the tub, Peggy took my hands and helped me to sit down in the warm water.

While the tub continued to fill, Peggy retrieved a small stool from the closet. She smiled when she sat down on it. "Oh yes, this will be much better than kneeling on the floor."

Turning to the cabinet under the sink, she opened the door with a flourish. The entire space was now filled with dozens of bottles of shampoo, the pyramid of Camay soap cakes, enema products, callous scraper, nail brush and two bath brushes. Peggy let my eyes wander over the wonderland she'd built in that bathroom cabinet.

She grabbed both bath brushes and told me to feel the bristles. I was already very familiar with the white handled brush. She'd scrubbed my body with it twice and she could make its soft bristles tease my body into a frenzy. But when I touched the black handled brush I pulled my hand away quickly. Its bristles were so stiff! The thought of them touching any part of my body frightened me.

I watched while Peggy put the white handled brush back under the sink. She took a new cake of Camay soap and while unwrapping it explained that most of the time she'd use the white brush. She'd only use the black brush when I was really dirty and needed a serious scrubbing. She dipped the cake of soap and the brush into the bathwater and began to working up a lather. I watched the stiff bristles of that brush cut into the soap and knew it would soon me scrubbing my tender skin.

For the first time, I found myself to be afraid while with Peggy. I bit my lower lip and cowered into the furthest corner of the tub. She must've known how frightened I was. She told me that after visiting the hovel I had lived in, she was glad she'd picked up the new brush while shopping. She said she wanted to scrub away all traces of my old apartment and the black brush would do the job.

The brush had worked itself into a giant mountain of suds. The room smelled of Camay soap and Peggy had a playful look in her eyes. After shutting off the water, she scooted her stool toward the center of the tub. Reaching out, she took hold of my wrist and began to pass the stiff bristles of the brush over my forearm. She moved the brush over my hand and then clear up my armpit. All the while, being very gentle and not pressing down very hard at all. After my arm had been completely scrubbed, she went over my arm again and scrubbed more vigorously. The bristles were scratching against my hairless skin, but it wasn't painful.

After those first two scrubbings, Peggy lathered-up the brush again and this time, she scrubbed much harder. I was biting my lip and squirming around in the warm water. Those stiff bristles bit into my skin and scratched back and forth while Peggy scrubbed. I told her it hurt, but Peggy told me it needed to be done. She told me it would all be over soon.

After rinsing my arm, I think we were both shocked at how pink it was. It looked like it would glow in the dark. Peggy smiled and told me that's what truly clean skin looked like. She barely hesitated before re-lathering the brush and going to work on my other arm. She scrubbed me three times, gradually getting firmer with the brush with each scrubbing. From there she scrubbed my shoulders, chest, and stomach. It was during this time that I began crying. That brush was scratching my skin and hurt like crazy! Tears rolled down my cheeks and I begged her to stop. But Peggy was relentless and never paused or eased up on the pressure she was scrubbing my naked body with.

As she proceeded over my body, she stopped scrubbing each area three times and only did it twice. The first pass being firm enough to bring color to my skin and the second to make me squirm in the water and try to escape that terrible black brush. But that day, I learned how strong Peggy was. She kept a firm hold on my slippery body while attacking me with that brush.

While I sat crying my eyes out in the tub, Peggy lathered up the brush and went to work on my back, sides, and armpits. I arched my back, wiggled and tried to squirm away from her. But she held on and scrubbed me aggressively. When she finished, she released my arm and used a cup she'd set on the corner of the tub to rinse all the bubbles from body. She gently rubbed her hand over my back and whispered, "Just a little more to go Baby Bird. You'll soon me squeaky clean, just the way I like you to be."

After I'd calmed down a little and was no longer bawling, Peggy helped me to stand up in the tub. I saw myself in the big mirror and was shocked at how red and angry the skin on my upper body looked. I could plainly see where she had stopped scrubbing. The difference between the bright red, scrubbed skin and my pale lower body was startling. I only had a few seconds before Peggy began scrubbing my legs. I danced around while she kept a firm hold on my nearest wrist. She never let me get far enough away to escape those terrible bristles.

After having me turn around, she went to work on the backs of my legs. Tears began flowing from my eyes almost immediately. While she scrubbed, she told me she may have to get a few hooks put in the ceiling so she could tie me up during my baths with the black brush. Having always had fantasies of being tied up, I was shocked my penis didn't get stiff! But she used such a firm hand with that black brush, I could imagine her being much more aggressive with it if I couldn't squirm around as much.

After lathering up the brush again, she continued. From the backs of my legs, she moved right up to the cheeks of my butt. I squeezed my legs and cheeks together while she scrubbed around my hips and over each cheek. When that skin was glowing an equal shade of red, she wet the brush and began to lather it up again.

She spoke just loud enough for me to hear her over my bawling. "Baby Bird, I need you to spread your legs for me. And Honey, I need you to pull your cheeks apart with your hands. Can you do that for me Sweetheart?"

In between sobs, I gasped, "But it hurts!"

She said, "I know Sweetheart. But it has to be done. Now be a good boy and do as you've been told."

The water splashed around my feet when I turned away from her. My hands were shaking when I reached back. As soon as my fingers spread my cheeks apart, I began crying and bawling like crazy. Peggy kept lathering up the brush and spoke in a calm, but firm tone. "Baby Bird, I need you to arch your back and push your bottom toward me. I can't scrub it if you don't present it properly."

Peggy rose up off the stool and stood behind me. She laid her hand on my lower back immediately began scrubbing between my cheeks aggressively. There was no warm-up scrubbing. She applied as much pressure as she could and scrubbed up and down between my cheeks. I pulled away after she'd dragged the brush along the inside of one cheek only a few times. I whined, telling her that it hurt really bad. She rubbed my cheek with her hand and told me there was just a little more. But I'd have to hold still.

After several moments, I finally reached back, spread my cheeks with my hands and rolled my hips back toward her. She looped her arm around my side and held onto me firmly from behind. With her other hand, she once again attacked my spread cheeks. I was crying and begging her to stop. When those stiff bristles drug across my ultra-sensitive, wrinkled hole it felt like I was being electrocuted. Every nerve ending in my body was alive and firing.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers