A Rainy Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers

Peggy then sat up in her chair, leaned forward and laid her hands on the insides of my thigs. Looking down upon my wilted and exhausted penis, she whispered, "But I'm going to make you squirt at least once a day, every day for the foreseeable future. Baby Bird, I love making you cum. You make the cutest little squeaky noises!" She leaned in and kissed the insides of both of my thighs.

Rising up off her chair, she folded the towel to contain the mess I'd left behind. She then used the clean parts of the towel to wipe my penis. And after folding my knees toward my chest, she wiped the excess lubricant from between my cheeks. I felt so very vulnerable while she cleaned me up. I loved that feeling.

Peggy helped me down from the table and while I took the towel to the laundry room, Peggy wiped down the table with a strong smelling cleaning solution. She then took my hand and led me back to the bathroom. She led me right to the toilet and after lifting the lid, she stepped behind me, reached around and took hold of my soft and squishy penis. Looking over my shoulder she aimed it and whispered in my ear, "I've got you, Sweetheart. Let it go. I've got you."

My arms we bent at my elbows and folded tightly against my chest. I bit my lip and moaned as my bladder let loose. Even though it had happened before, humiliation burned inside me while Peggy held my penis when I peed. While my urine splashed in the toilet, Peggy continued to whisper in my ear, "You're such a good boy. I'm so happy you'll be living with me now. And Baby Bird, I love the way you look without all that terrible body hair. You look absolutely precious."

When I'd finished, she tapped off the last drip and then dabbed my penis dry with toilet tissue. All the while I stood there with my arms pressed against my chest. She reached around me and flushed the toilet and lowered the seat. In a soft voice she whispered while holding me from behind, "Sweetheart, you could use another bath after all that we've done. But I suppose a sponge bath would do the trick. So after I brush your teeth, I'll give you a sponge bath here by the sink. And then it'll be time for you to get to bed. You've had a very eventful day and you need your rest. I have some tidying up to do around the house. But I'll come join you as soon as I'm finished."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers