A Rainy Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,625 Followers

Peggy whispered in my ear, "Let's go get you cleaned up."

Rising up off her lap, she held onto me, I wasn't feeling 100% yet. But I was well on my way to getting back to normal. She kept hold of me as we made our way to the bathroom. Standing at the counter, facing the mirror, Peggy reached around me and after wetting my toothbrush, squirted out a thick line of mint toothpaste. Holding onto the counter and leaning back against her, I tilted my head all the way back and opened my mouth wide. Peggy's eyes darted between our reflection in the mirror to my wide-open mouth. She grinned before going to work. She scrubbed my teeth, tongue, cheeks, the roof of my mouth and everywhere else.

While she worked, she said, "Because you've been so sick, I'm going to clean your mouth extra well."

My mouth quickly filled with the minty foam of toothpaste. But that didn't stop Peggy from brushing. Even when the light green foam dripped down my cheeks onto my shoulders, Peggy paused only long enough to add even more toothpaste to my toothbrush. She scrubbed my entire mouth several times before allowing me to spit. My mouth was overflowing with the foam from the toothpaste. She quickly rinsed off my toothbrush and put it back in its place. She left me to rinse out my mouth and wipe the minty foam away while she retrieved a new bottle of light blue mouthwash. Stepping behind me once again, I braced myself between her body and the bathroom counter. She had me lean my head back and open my mouth once again.

As she poured the extremely minty mouthwash into my mouth, she explained, "Baby Bird, this mouthwash is very strong. The reason you're using it today is so it can clean out any germs still lingering in your mouth."

With my mouth half full, she set the bottle down while keeping my head tilted upward. Following her instructions, I closed my mouth and swished the minty liquid around. As I did, my cheeks and gums began to tingle. The more I swished it around, the more it tingled until it began to burn.

A look of panic must've appeared on my face, because Peggy stroked my throat and whispered, "It's okay Sweetheart. It's supposed to sting. That means it's working and getting rid of all those terrible germs."

She had me gargle and swish it around in my mouth for several long seconds before I was allowed to spit it out. When I did, my mouth felt cleaner than it ever had before. Even after visiting the dentist, my mouth had never felt that clean. My tongue literally squeaked when I rubbed it against my teeth.

I stood there bracing myself against the counter and admiring my freshly cleaned mouth in the mirror. Peggy was diligently preparing the supplies needed for the cleaning I so desperately needed. When she called me by name, I turned to see she had a towel laid on the floor, the overfilled enema bag hung from the shower rod, the giant tub of lubricant and popsicle sticks were resting on the floor. The scent of Ivory soap overpowered even the minty scent of toothpaste.

Peggy was sitting on the stool she always used while giving me my enemas. Taking the long tube in her hand, she held the nozzle over the tub and released the catch. Warm water squirted out along with huge globs of Ivory suds. She closed the clasp and said, "Baby Bird, I'm going to give you a special series of enemas today. We're going to start with a very large, very sudsy enema. I'll then give you at least two clear water rinsings. And the last one is going to be a mineral oil enema. And I know my Baby Bird is going to love that last one!"

My penis was perfectly stiff when I approached Peggy. I turned to face away from her before lowering myself onto my hands-and-knees. After lowering my shoulders to the floor and resting the side of my face against the towel, I spread my knees as far apart as I could. Peggy was working behind me. She had scooped up lubricant onto a popsicle stick and then used her finger to coat the nozzle of the enema bag with it. She scooped out another large glob and transferred it from the wooden stick onto her finger.

"Baby Bird, are you ready?"

I squeaked, "Yes."

She spoke in a soft voice, "Tell me what you want, Baby Bird."

Looking back at her, I giggled, "Please give me my enemas, Peggy!"

She smiled, "How many enemas do you want, Baby Bird?"

Giggling once again, "As many as you think I need!"

As that last word left my lips, she reached out and touched my tight hole with her lubricated finger. She rubbed it all around my quivering opening before she gently pressed her fingertip against it. I took a deep breath while squirming my hips around lewdly. As I exhaled, Peggy's finger slipped inside of me and I moaned softly. She fingered me slowly while I ground my hips back against her hand for several minutes. When she slowly pulled her finger out from inside of me, I thought she was going to add a second finger. Instead, she took hold of the enema tube and aimed the nozzle at my wrinkled bullseye. Laying one of her warm hands on my lower back, she bumped the nozzle against its destination with her other hand. Her hand on my back guided my bottom toward the nozzle. She had me impale myself on the nozzle while she held it in place.

When I'd stretched around the widest part of the nozzle, I groaned and pushed back hard. With the thick nozzle buried deep inside of me, Peggy whispered, "I've missed this while you weren't feeling well."

She slowly opened the nozzle and the warm, sudsy water began to fill every available space inside my bottom. I squirmed around and rolled my hips up high as the bag emptied inside of me. Peggy had given me enough enemas to know when I began to cramp. She slowed down the flow from the bag when tears began to form in my eyes and my back arched deeply.

She rubbed my back gently and whispered, "It'll pass Baby Bird. Try to relax. It'll be okay."

As usual, Peggy was correct again. In a relatively short time, the cramps did pass and without a word, she completely opened the clasp once again. The warm water rushed inside of me and goosebumps popped up all over my body. I could feel my insides expanding, stretching, trying to hold all of the bubbly water Peggy was putting inside of me. She wound up slowing the flow twice more before the entire bag had been emptied inside of me.

Leaving the nozzle inside of me, she gently rubbed my back. My penis was throbbing and my insides were cramping. I couldn't remember ever feeling so full. I squirmed around on the floor in front of her. My breaths were coming quickly like I was panting. And when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, I squealed, "Peggy!!"

Her voice was gentle and understanding, "It's okay Sweetheart. Just a little longer. Try to think of something else."

I squealed, "Like what? What should I think of??" My hips were grinding and my penis was throbbing. The cramps were coming in waves, each one stronger than the last.

Peggy said, "Hmm, why don't you think about opening your closet and the only thing you see is your red sweater. Because Baby Bird, that red sweater is the only piece of clothing you have to wear. While you were so sick, I made a quick trip to my storage unit and put all your other things in there."

I moaned, "Peggy..."

She rubbed my back and whispered, "I'm not kidding Baby Bird. The only piece of clothing I have for you to wear is that stretched-out, red, sweater you look so cute in. Well, that and a pair of red flip-flops."

Still moaning, I uttered, "But what if we go out?"

She whispered, "WHEN we go out, we'll have a choice to make. You can go naked or you can wear your red sweater."

She reached down and rubbed the pad of her finger over the pink head of my penis. It was dripping its excitement on the floor. And when she removed her finger, it must've been glistening. After a moment, she wiggled the tube and said, "Are you ready, Baby Bird?"

I whined, "Yes!"

We'd learned to coordinate our movements during this time. Peggy slowly removed the nozzle and immediately helped me to stand while I squeezed myself closed as tightly as I could. My penis was rigid and oozing its excitement down my petite length. She helped me take the two steps to the toilet and as soon as my bottom met the seat, the dam burst from inside me and the water rushed out. Peggy stood before me, holding my hands while I squeezed out as much of the bubbly water as I could.

As always, Peggy had me lean forward and peeked into the bowl before flushing it. In a very maternal tone, she said, "My, you were a very dirty boy. We really need to get back on our enema schedule."

She wiped my bottom with toilet tissue several times before flushing the toilet again. She helped me to stand, only to have me get back into position for my next enema. I rested on the towel with shoulders against the floor, my knees spread wide and my butt rolled up as far as I could. Peggy rinsed out the red, rubber enema bag twice before filling it with clear warm water.

She hung the bloated bag on the shower rod again and took her seat on the stool behind me. We'd done this often enough, neither of us needed to say a word. I did jerk when her lubricated finger touched my trembling wrinkled hole. As before, she rubbed the slippery lubricant all around the hole before dipping her finger inside. Once I was lubricated, she rested her hand on my back and bumped the nozzle against the very center of my anxious opening. I pushed back against the nozzle until I'd once again impaled myself on it.

She whispered while opening the clasp, "Baby Boy, I love watching you do that."

I groaned as the warm water rushed inside my body. My hips rotated upward and my penis flexed hard. My fingers squeezed the towel I laid upon and my knuckles turned white. I pushed back with my hips and the rest of the nozzle sunk inside of me.

Peggy sounded very pleased when she said, "Looks like I'll need to find a longer, thicker, enema nozzle for my Baby Bird."

She only had to slow the flow once during that first rinsing. And as the last of the water emptied from the bag, I squirmed on the floor before her. She knew I was beginning to cramp and that I would struggle to hold the water for her predetermined time. She knew I'd need a distraction so she asked, "Sweetie, do you want me to get a longer, thicker enema nozzle?"

When I squirmed around on the towel and failed to answer her question, she said, "No? Would you prefer a thick, red buttplug to match your pretty sweater?"

I squeaked, "Peggy!"

She slowly pulled the nozzle out from inside me. Helping me to stand, she quickly had me sit on the seat of the toilet. As my bottom touched the seat, Peggy said in a very firm voice, "Hold it!"

I perched on the toilet seat, holding her hands and looking up into her eyes. My penis was going from soft to stiff and back again. My whole body had no idea how to respond to this. I was sitting on the toilet, full of water, and I'd been told to hold it! It made no sense. My body and mind had no idea how to react to her order.

Peggy whispered, "Baby Bird, I really like the idea of you wearing a buttplug that would match your sweater & flipflops every time we leave this house. Sweetheart, I know how much you love having your cute, little butt played with. And I know you'd really enjoy going out in public with a plug in your bottom."

She hesitated and arched her eyebrow when a little water slipped out from inside of me. I bit my lip and squeezed down tighter than ever. A thin layer of perspiration was covering my body and my stomach was cramping again. It dawned on me that she wanted me to ask for it. In a high-pitched squeak, I said, "Peggy, please get me a buttplug!"

She leaned down and kissed my lips, allowing a clear view of her cavernous cleavage. In a soft voice, she whispered, "Let it go, Baby Bird."

With those words, I relaxed and my bowels exploded into the toilet. The water shot out of my body and struck the inside of the bowl with force. The sound was familiar to both of us. And while I looked up into her eyes, I blushed as I squeezed out the last little bit. Leaning forward, Peggy peeked inside the bowl. While she flushed, she said, "One more rinsing should do it."

Just as before, I was wiped and the toilet flushed again. She helped me back into position on the floor while she filled the bag for the third time. Both my little hole and the nozzle were lubricated before she set her hand on my back and bumped the nozzle against me. I pushed myself back and felt my little hole stretch open over the nozzle. I paused there at its widest point for a second or two before I pushed back until the entire nozzle was buried inside of me.

Peggy didn't open the nozzle this time. Instead, she slowly pulled it all the way out. In a raspy tone, she said, "I love watching you do that!"

When the nozzle bumped against my hole, I pushed back hard and the entire thing disappeared deep inside of me. Peggy pulled it out partway and then pushed it back in. I whimpered softly and rose up onto my hands. Arching my back deeply, I pushed back as the nozzle sunk inside of me again. She held the nozzle still while I slid myself back and forth on it. My little penis was very stiff and throbbing wildly. I was becoming very horny while the nozzle slid in and out of me.

Without warning, Peggy released the clasp and let go of the nozzle. My hips continued to grind back and forth as the warm water filled my insides. The cramping began slowly but grew in intensity. I soon found myself in my usual position with my shoulders on the floor and my bottom rocked up high. Peggy didn't slow the flow of water even when the cramping became intense. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I sobbed quietly even after the bag had emptied inside of me.

I remained on my knees with my shoulders on the floor while I waited for Peggy to tell me it was time to sit on the toilet again. While I waited, Peggy reached down between my legs from behind. Hooking her fingers around my very stiff penis, she pulled it back toward her which pulled on strange muscles inside of my stomach and caused me to arch my back even deeper. She used the pad of the index finger on her free hand to gently massage the magical place just beneath the pink head of my penis on the underside.

The cramping and discomfort left my mind. The only thing I felt was her loving touch. I squirmed around and rolled my hips in circles while she kept my penis pulled all the way back, perpendicular to my thighs. It didn't take long for her touch to bring me dangerously close to squirting. She could read my body well and slowed her caresses until she eventually stopped.

She removed the nozzle without a word. I kept myself squeezed closed until I sat upon the toilet. Holding her hands and looking up into her eyes for permission, she nodded her head and I let go. The water erupted out from inside me like a volcano. It sprayed against the inside of the bowl with force. I whimpered softly as the last few drips drained from my body.

Leaning forward so Peggy could look into the bowl, she said, "That's how I like my Baby Bird, squeaky clean without a trace of nastiness in the bowl!"

She wiped away the excess water and lubricant with toilet tissues and flushed the toilet. I didn't need prompting and quickly dropped to the floor and got into position. I remained in that position while she prepared my last enema of the day. She talked to me while she worked. She took a new, large bottle which was clearly labeled as Mineral Oil from under the sink. She told me the perfect mixture for that sort of enema was one-quarter oil and three-quarters water. I looked up and watched as she poured several large glugs of the oil into the red, rubber enema bag. After capping off the bottle, she adjusted the water temperature and filled the bag the rest of the way.

Hanging the bulging bag on the shower rod, she sat back down behind me on her stool. Not a word was spoken as she lubricated the nozzle and my hole. She never asked if I was ready at all. I felt the nozzle bump against my little wrinkled hole and I then pressed back just hard enough for it to slip inside my body. She released the clasp and the warm liquid filled me up quickly. She paused twice to allow the serious cramps to pass. Once the bag was emptied inside of me, she rubbed my back lovingly.

"Baby Bird, if we hadn't given you those first three enemas, this oily enema would make you go poo. But since we cleaned you out so well, I'm hoping the oil will coat your insides and make you feel slippery."

I squirmed my hips and rolled my bottom up high. In a soft whimper, I said, "Peggy, I'm really, really horny."

She reached down and pulled my penis back between my legs again. Those strange muscles inside of me strained once again and my back arched much deeper. Peggy rubbed gentle circles on that sensitive place just below the pink head on the bottom side. I squirmed and rocked my hips up higher.

Peggy whispered softly, "I know you are very horny, and I love you being in this condition."

As I neared my orgasm, Peggy again slowed her gentle massage and eventually removed her finger completely. She left me aching for my orgasm again. When she removed the nozzle and helped me onto the toilet, I again looked up to her face for permission.

Peggy looked down at me and smiled. "Baby Bird, we're going to make this a thing. From now on, I want you to wait for my permission before you let go."

She knew exactly what I needed. In the short time I'd been with her, she'd stripped me of all my privacy. She had put me in embarrassing situations over and over again. I had done things in her company that I never imagined I'd ever do. And the more embarrassed I got, the more shameful things I did, the more I wanted to do for her.

Looking up into her eyes while I squeezed myself shut with all my might, I asked in a timid voice, "Peggy, may I please..."

She lifted my hands up high, stretching my arms straight above my head. She whispered, "Yes you may."

While sitting up so straight, chills shot through my body and goosebumps popped up all over me. And when I relaxed and let go, the oily water sprayed out from inside of me. While squeezing the water out from inside me, I tried to separate that from going pee. But it used the same muscles and I couldn't do one without the other. I squirmed on the toilet seat and as I squeezed out the last bit, I began to pee. I squeaked, "Peggy!!"

She looked down as pee began to slowly flow and drip down my penis. I scooted back on the seat and while still holding my hands up high with one of hers, she pushed my stiff penis under the seat just in time. A steady stream of urine quickly formed and splashed against the inside of the bowl.

Peggy giggled, "That was a close one!"

Chills shot through my body while I urinated with Peggy holding my penis beneath the toilet seat. After I'd finished and the last drips had fallen from my delicate penis, Peggy had me lean forward to check the water. Under her breath, she whispered a single word, "Perfect."

She used toilet tissue to wipe between my cheeks and fresh tissue to dab my penis dry. While she worked, she asked, "Did you enjoy the oily enema?"

Perched on the toilet seat, holding my arms and hands well out of her way, I squirmed on the seat and felt the oil coating my insides and making me feel very slippery and clean inside. I shivered and said, "I love every enema you've ever given me."

She leaned down and kissed my nose before saying, "And I love giving you enemas! My Baby Bird deserves to be squeaky clean!"

I was left sitting on the toilet while Peggy moved to the bathtub. After adjusting the temperature, she plugged the tub and let it begin to fill. While I waited, my stomach began to rumble. I squirmed on the seat, biting my lip hard. When it happened I couldn't stop it. The sound of the air escaping from inside was amplified due to where I was sitting. In addition to the air, more water squirted out from inside me. I was so embarrassed! I covered my face with my hands and know I was blushing so much I looked like a tomato!

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,625 Followers