A Rainy Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,625 Followers

Peggy soon whispered, "Baby Bird, you are drenching my dress. Do you remember your promise? You promised to keep your eyes closed. You need to keep that promise for me."

I blew the bubbles away from my lips before I squeaked, "I promise I will!"

She gently pushed me away from her wonderous breasts and left me kneeling in the tub, clinging to its edge, with a penis ready to squirt with the least bit of friction. I heard noises and imagined Peggy standing up from her stool. I imagined her undoing the buttons on her dress and sliding it off her body. I tried to be patient, but the images flashing through my mind were so perfectly lovely, it was impossible not to squirm in the tub.

At the moment I was ready to open my eyes, Peggy whispered, "Keep your eyes closed, but stand up for me." I felt her gentle touch on my wrists letting me know she was very near. The water splashed while I rose up onto my feet. As I leaned back against the wall, Peggy whispered once more, "Eyes closed."

I then heard water splashing, but I wasn't doing it. The surface of the water was disturbed once more and then my world forever changed for the better. Peggy took me in her arms and embraced me against her soft, warm, naked body. She whispered, "Eyes closed. I don't want you to see me without clothes."

My wet, slippery body squirmed against hers and I whimpered, "But Peggy... I want to see."

Her hands slid up and down my naked back, reaching down, she cupped my butt cheeks in her hands and spread them wide apart. She pulled me forward by my butt cheeks until I was straddling one of her thick, soft thighs. "Sweetheart, you promised you wouldn't open your eyes. And I know you'd never break a promise you made to me. No peeking."

My hands slid around her sides, my fingertips explored all the wonderful rolls, lumps and layers of her body. I smashed my face against one of her breasts and sucked the nipple back into my mouth. All the while, I slowly humped my penis against her wet, slippery thigh. I had to back my hips away from her and wait to calm down every time I got too near to my orgasm. After I'd denied myself for the fifth time, Peggy whispered once again, "Eyes closed."

She then took my wrist and slowly guided my hand between her heavy, thick thighs. When my open palm made contact with her dense, kinky pubic hair, I moaned. Peggy whispered in my ear, "It's time for my prize." Laying her hand over mine, she guided it lower until I felt the warmth of her private place. Laying her fingers over mine, she zeroed in on her clit and used my fingertips to masturbate with.

My lips parted and I inhaled some of the shampoo suds. I whimpered softly, "Peggy, I I I... Peggy!"

She shushed me and whispered, "This is my special time. Be a good boy, keep your promise and keep your eyes closed."

While using one of her hands to introduce my hand to her sex, she began to scrub my scalp with her other hand. A fresh wave of sudsy shampoo foam began dripping down my body. I'd been on the razor's edge of squirting for far too long. I struggled to keep my stiff prong of a penis well away from Peggy's wonderfully, warm and slippery thigh.

My fingers were slipping around between her lips. It was being guided by her hand, she was teaching me how to please her. I used three fingertips to draw circles around her fat clit. Her grip on my hand became more firm and she increased the speed with which I was rubbing her.

Her voice was gravely when she said, "I've needed this for such a long time." Moments after she finished that thought, her grip tightened even more and I felt her body twitch and spasm against my hand. She groaned in my ear, "Mommy's cumming, Baby Bird!" She then moaned and smushed me against the shower wall while her body reacted to the orgasm I'd helped her to achieve.

It was a wonderful feeling being captured between her large, soft body and the solid wall behind me. If anyone would have walked into that room, I doubt they would have been able to tell I was even there. Her body vibrated and shivered as the waves of the orgasm washed through her body. Feeling her experience such pleasure made me perfectly happy and content. For a moment, I completely forgot about how terribly horny I was after being denied so many times.

Before she backed away, Peggy said, "Your promise still stands. No peeking Baby Bird. Not until I tell you it's okay to open your eyes."

I stood perfectly still and forced myself to keep my eyes squeezed tightly shut. Peggy used the plastic cup she kept on the edge of the tub to rinse the soapy suds from her body. She then stepped out onto the towel I'd laid upon while she administered my enemas. I guessed she began drying herself off with a fresh towel. I was very tempted to peek, but I really didn't want to upset her by breaking my promise.

While I stood in the cooling bathwater, still covered in suds, with a stiff penis and Peggy's juices on my fingers, I knew I was the luckiest person to have found Peggy, who loved me so much and always knew exactly what I needed.

Peggy interrupted my thoughts when she began to explain, "Sweetheart, it has been a very long time since I've taken my clothes off in front of anyone, except for my doctor. Not weeks, not months, not years. It has been decades, several decades. You weren't even born yet." She paused while I listened to her hanging up her towel. "Don't get too excited. Being naked with you and letting you see me naked are two completely different things. And I don't plan on letting you see me without clothes anytime soon."

My voice cracked I said, "Peggy, you are the most beautiful person I've ever known. You're beautiful inside and out. With clothes or without, I think you are perfect!"

She laid her warm hand against my cheek and whispered, "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Now let's get you rinsed off."

She helped me to sit down in the chilly bathwater. I quickly submerged my head under the water to rinse away the shampoo. But it didn't work too well. I had to sit there while Peggy used cupfuls of water to rinse them all away. After pouring the second cupful of water over my upturned face, she told me I could finally open my eyes. I quickly turned my head to look at her and found she was wearing her very modest housecoat. But on the counter behind her lay the dress she was wearing, a large pair of white, silk-trimmed, high rise support panties, and a matching, white, silk-trimmed, sturdy-looking bra. The cups of the bra were upturned and reminded me of mixing bowls!

When our eyes met again, Peggy smiled, leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. She whispered, "Thank you, Baby Bird. That felt amazing and I needed it badly."

I bit my lower lip and answered, "You're welcome. I'm really glad I could make you feel like that. Because you make me feel like that all the time."

The water was getting cold, so she helped me out of the tub. While it drained, she dried my body with a fluffy, yellow towel. It rubbed against every part of my body, just like the scrub brush. When I was dried off, Peggy hung the towel and moved both the Baby Lotion and the Baby Powder to within reach of the toilet. She closed the lid and took her seat.

After filling her cupped palm with a large amount of the lotion, she started with one foot while I braced myself against the wall, and worked her way up my leg. She didn't rub the lotion all the way it, she left a coating of it to absorb into my skin all on its own. Filling her palm again, she then moisturized my other foot and leg. My hands and arms were next, she used a handful of lotion for each of my limbs. Turning away from her, she applied a liberal amount to my shoulders and back. I spread my legs and bent forward while she filled her hand with more of the innocent smelling lotion. Her hands slid across and between my cheeks and before she finished, she quickly dipped one of her fingers inside of me! I squealed and ground my bottom back toward her.

Turning back to face her, she was spreading an ample amount of the lotion between her hands. She started on my neck, then my shoulders and part-way down my chest. Filling her palm with more lotion, she finished my chest, stomach, and sides. While she filled her hand with a large pool of pink lotion, she looked into my eyes and spoke with a firm voice. "Baby Bird, I don't want you to squirt yet. I need you to hold it for just a little longer."

My hips were squirming around lewdly and my juices were dripping down my penis. My wrinkled hole was quivering between my cheeks and my little pink nipples were perfectly firm. I spoke in an unusually high voice, "But Peggy! I don't think I can!"

As her lotion covered hands neared my spike of a penis, I whimpered softly and Peggy said, "I'll stop if I feel you getting close. But I need you to tell me too." And then my penis disappeared under her fingers and hands. The slippery, warmed lotion was applied in a very slow manner. She used the fingers of one hand to rub it into my little pouch. The fingers of the other hand rubbed it in along the petite length of my penis.

I throbbed hard and almost fell over backward before Peggy pulled her hands away from my penis. We waited a few minutes for me to calm down before she touched me again and gently worked to moisturize my dainty penis. I got close to squirting three more times and we stopped all three times before Peggy decided the lotion was rubbed in well enough.

She had me turn away from her, spread my legs and bend forward again. This time she dusted my butt cheeks with powder. She also dusted my armpits, between my thighs and all over my penis. I was a walking erection when she took my hand and had me stand in front of the mirror. She had me lift my arms and sprayed them down with an unmistakably feminine deodorant.

Bending forward again with my legs spread wide, she spritzed my behind and the soft pouch of balls with the pink, soapy scented perfume she'd chosen for me. Standing up straight, she reached around my body and spritzed both sides of my stiff erection, the insides of my wrists, my neck, and both of my stiff nipples.

When she picked up the tube of glittery pink lipgloss, I tilted my head up without the need to be prompted. While she unscrewed the cap, she said, "Mmm, Baby Bird likes wearing pretty lipgloss."

My penis throbbed and I answered, "I do. I really like it, Peggy."

She applied several thick coatings of the gloss to my lips before she let me see myself in the mirror. While I admired my glistening, glittery lips, Peggy used the comb to tame my unruly hair. She parted it severely to the right. While she combed it, she said, "When your hair grows out enough, I'm going to take you to the beauty salon. You'll look so adorable with highlights, a tight, kinky perm in a bob style cut."

A shiver shot up my spine when I imagined myself sitting in a beauty salon wearing my red sweater, flipflops and buttplug, getting a permanent. I opened my glittery lips to say something, but she spoke up before I could. "But it's going to be a while before your hair gets long enough. For now, we'll just have to make due."

She paused to look at my naked, squeaky clean and extremely horny reflection in the mirror. Peggy leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You look good enough to eat!" She then nipped my earlobe with her teeth which made me giggle.

Taking my hand in hers, she left the mess behind in the bathroom, announcing that she would tidy it up later. She led me to her bedroom. We stopped near the foot of her bed and she turned me to face her. "Sweetie, I know you're still getting over your cold. How are you feeling?"

My hips ground in a circle and I answered, "I'm okay. I'm just really, really horny."

She smiled while kissing my forehead, "I need to get dressed again. But I can't leave you unattended. Because I doubt my Baby Bird can keep his hands off his little penis! I'm going to have you lay on your back on my bed. And I want you to cover your eyes with hands and promise me you won't peek again. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded my head and whimpered, "Yes." While I imagined Peggy undressing while I'm in the same room again! I climbed onto her bed and lay spread-eagle with my hands covering my eyes in the middle of her bed. My skinny, hairless erection throbbed and jumped while oozing out its clear drips of my excitement.

Peggy waited until I'd told her I was ready. I then heard the zipper of her housecoat sliding open slowly. "Baby Bird, what do you think I'm doing right now?"

My voice was soft and desperate, "You're... You're taking off your housecoat."

She answered, "Very good, Sweetheart." And then I felt the housecoat she had been wearing float down over my body. The large, still-warm garment covered my body from the top of my head to my ankles. I was surrounded by her scent and it made me dizzy with desire. Even with her housecoat covering my body, I kept my hands over my eyes as I'd promised.

"Baby, do you know what I'm wearing right now?"

I whimpered, "Nothing. You're naked."

"That's right. Can you imagine what I look like standing right beside the bed looking down at you?" To let me know just how close she was to me, she reached out and gently tickled my stiff penis over her housecoat with a single finger.

My back arched and my penis throbbed hard. "Yes... and you're beautiful."

I listened to her cross the room and open a dresser drawer, she asked herself, "Hmm, I wonder which panties I should wear this today."

I whimpered softly under the tent of her housecoat. I still held my hand over my eyes. But I wanted to peek so badly! I wondered if I could get away with it. But I knew better. I'd made her a promise.

She continued to talk to herself, "Well, these aren't especially sexy, but they are very comfy. And they have this matching bra. Yes, I think I'll put these on."

I sat there, torturing myself by not peeking at the woman I loved. I kept my promise and never peeked. But the smell of her body on the housecoat was intoxicating. And listening to her choose the clothes she would wear was excruciating. It took her a short time to get her panties and bra on, but then she asked, "Baby Bird, should I wear a dress or pants and a blouse today?"

From beneath her housecoat, I squeaked, "A dress! You look amazing when you wear dresses."

The sounds of her opening the closet doors and searching through her wardrobe kept me occupied. I imagined her standing in panties and a bra, rifling through her closet, looking for the perfect dress. I was lost in my thoughts up until the time I heard her cross the room toward me and then pull the housecoat off of my naked body. I sat there quivering with a very stiff and leaky penis. My hands were still covering my eyes.

Peggy reached out and pulled my hands away from my eyes. She whispered, "It's okay Sweetie, you can open your eyes now."

Looking up while opening my eyes, I saw a perfect vision. Peggy stood beside the bed, looking as radiant as ever. She was wearing a red summer dress with a large white floral print. It was nipped in below her chest which made her boobs and cleavage look even bigger than usual. Her wide hips and big behind flared the dress out sensuously.

After letting my eyes drift over her body several times, I whispered, "You're beautiful."

She smiled warmly and sat down on the bed near my hip. "I know you are very horny. But I need you to be honest, how do you feel? You've been very ill and I don't want you to do too much." While she spoke, she reached out and caressed my chest and stomach with her large, soft, warm hand.

My voice was squeaky when I said, "I'm okay. Really."

She slowly rose up off the bed and turned to look down at me. "Baby Bird, I need to do a few things before we continue our fun. I'm going to cover you back up with my housecoat while I work. And I need you to make me two promises: The first will be that you won't peek at what I'm doing. The second will be that you won't touch yourself. Can you promise me those two things?"

I squirmed on her bed while her eyes traveled over my extremely excited body. I whimpered, "Yes, I promise I won't peek and I promise I won't touch."

She whispered, "Good boy." While tossing her housecoat over my body once again. Before she stepped away, she said, "I'll be checking in on you and I better not find you breaking either of your promises."

My body squirmed and my penis throbbed beneath the thin fabric covering my body. I listened to her move around the room and could only guess what she was doing. I heard drawers opening and closing. I listened to the ruffling of fabric. I was a nervous, horny wreck under her housecoat, surrounded by her womanly scent.

Listening to her footsteps and the creaking of the floor, I guessed Peggy had moved into the bathroom. My mind knew she had left the room and my hands slid downward and I barely stopped myself from touching my penis. I moved my arms straight out to my sides. My hands were laying out from under her housecoat. And I forced myself not to move them.

When I heard water running and cupboard doors opening and closing, I figured out Peggy was cleaning the bathroom. I lay there and found it hard to believe she was cleaning while I was so very horny! Peggy's voice interrupted my rising frustration, "Good idea, Sweetie. Keeping your hands well away from your little penis is a very, very good idea."

I moaned, "Peggy, do you have to clean right now?" I pushed my hips up and flexed my thin erection against the fabric of her housecoat.

She spoke in a maternal way, "You don't worry about what I'm doing. You just lay there and behave yourself. Do you understand me, Baby Bird?"

I pushed my hips up again and flexed my erection again, I hoped she was watching. "Yes, I understand, Peggy."

She went back to the bathroom and I listened to her working for a few long minutes before she returned to the bedroom. When her footsteps approached the side of the bed. I held my breath, not know what was about to happen. And when she took hold of the housecoat and pulled it off my body with a flourish, I squirmed on the bed while she admired my nudity and obvious level of arousal.

In addition to cleaning the bathroom, she'd also touched up her make-up and hair. She even put on a matching bracelet and necklace with white beads. She looked amazing!

Peggy laid the housecoat on the bed beside me. In her free hand, she held a relatively large, red purse that matched her dress perfectly. I soon learned it also matched the low wedge heels she wore too. She helped me off the bed with her free hand and without a word, led me out of the bedroom and down the hall. I tiptoed beside her on my bare feet as we passed through the living room and into the kitchen.

When Peggy led me straight across the kitchen to the garage door, I pulled back on her hand. When she looked back at me, I bit my lip and uttered, "We're going outside? Peggy, I'm naked!"

She glanced down at my still, very stiff penis before she smiled down at me and continued into the garage with me tiptoeing behind her. "Baby Bird, you've been cooped up inside for too long. Some fresh air and sunshine will do you good!"

While she held the passenger's door open, I slipped into the car and sat on my bare bottom. Peggy made her way around the car and soon the car shifted when she sat her ample body down on in the driver's seat. When she pressed the button and the garage door opened, I wiggled down low in the seat as the garage was lit brightly with the afternoon sunshine. Peggy frowned at me and instructed me to sit properly and wear my seat belt.

Once I was properly buckled in, she started the car and began backing down the driveway. I didn't see any neighbors outside, but we did have to wait for a car to pass by. I shivered and my penis throbbed so hard. I was outside, during the day and I was naked! When the coast was clear, she backed out onto the street and shifted into drive. She drove slowly down the street while I shivered and blushed in embarrassment beside her.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,625 Followers