A Rainy Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers

Peggy turned around on her stool so she faced me. She laid her hands on my knees and gently pushed them apart. Looking down between my legs, she saw the water in the bowl was still clear. She said, "Sweetie, you don't need to be embarrassed. Passing a little gas is normal. The water is still clean. Baby Bird, your insides have never been cleaner!"

Even after hearing her reassuring words, I was still embarrassed. I shivered with shame and had to fight back my tears. But I did eventually manage to lower my hands and look her in the eye. She was looking at me that special way that let me know she loved me unconditionally, no matter what, she loved me.

Taking my hands in hers, she helped me stand and guided me to the tub. Peggy was right as always, and with every step I took, my insides felt slippery somehow. It was an oddly sexy feeling that I thoroughly enjoyed.

As I dipped the toes of one foot into the water, I learned she had perfectly adjusted the temperature of the water. She held onto me so I wouldn't slip until I was laying down in the warm water. Peggy sat beside the tub and watched my naked, hairless body soak in the crystal-clear water for several minutes before she turned to the cabinet beneath the sink.

I sat up in the tub and watched her carefully choose the items she'd need to properly bathe my body. She chose a new bottle of floral-scented shampoo, the topmost cake of Camay soap from the pyramid it was kept in, the callous scraper, nail brush, two washcloths, and the long-handled, white bath brush with its deliciously soft bristles.

While she transferred all of those things from the counter to the rim of the tub, I laid back down and submerged my head beneath the water. As my face broke through the surface of the bathwater, Peggy was there, looking down upon me with a warm smile on her face. She had me sit up and turn sideways in the tub, facing her. My penis throbbed while I watched her unwrap the cake of Camay. The fragrant scent of the soap drifted to my nose and I whimpered softly, "I love that smell."

She smiled while dipping both the bathbrush and the cake of soap into the bathwater, "It's the perfect scent for my Baby Bird."

Peggy held the cake of soap in one hand and vigorously scrubbed the bath brush against it with her other hand. In no time at all, a thick lather had formed and was falling to the bathwater in huge dollops. After dropping the cake of soap into the tub with a splash, she reached out and took hold of my left hand. She scrubbed that arm from my wrist to my shoulder twice. The soft bristles of the brush felt wonderful against my naked skin.

When she tried to catch the cake of soap floating in the tub, it kept slipping from her grasp. After it happened twice, I gave it a try and was finally able to catch it on my third attempt. By that time, we were both laughing at the trouble we had trying to catch that soap! After lathering up the brush again, Peggy paused while looking around for a place to put the cake of soap. When our eyes met, she had a grin on her face that made me very nervous. She spoke a single word, "Open."

I'd tasted soap before, it wasn't especially good. But when Peggy asked me to open my mouth, I bit my lip first before slowly parting my lips. Peggy kept grinning while she moved that lathered up cake of Camay toward my mouth. My penis was throbbing hard and I couldn't understand why!

The soap first touched my lip, then my tongue and finally my upper lip. The pungent taste attacked my tastebuds and my face squished up in dislike. Peggy whispered, "Bite down, don't let it fall, Baby Bird."

Kneeling naked in the tub, Peggy perched on her stool holding a heavily lathered bathbrush. I looked right into her loving eyes as I closed my jaw and my teeth sank into the cake of Camay soap. The taste was strong and for whatever reason, I couldn't stop touching it with my tongue!

I felt pathetic while Peggy leaned back and looked at me. A smile appeared on her face and she whispered, "We need a large portrait of this, what I'm looking at right now, framed and hung in our living room." My back arched when I thought I felt the soap slipping from my mouth. I bit down into it deeper and as I did, my penis throbbed.

Peggy watched me try to deal with the Camay's strong flavor for several long moments before she took hold of my right hand. She scrubbed that arm just as thoroughly as she had my left arm. She dipped the bathbrush beneath the water to rinse away the lather. Reaching up, she took hold of the cake of soap I was holding in my mouth. I had bitten down on the soap really hard and I had to work at getting my teeth out of it.

I licked my lips and tried to scrape my tongue against my teeth to swallow the taste. Peggy held the soap between our faces so we could both see my teeth marks. She spoke softly, "I don't know why I did that, Sweetheart. Washing your mouth out with soap should be a punishment." She licked her lips while her eyes drifted from my teeth marks in the soap to my face and then to my rigid, little penis. "But punishments shouldn't make your little penis so hard. Baby Bird, do you like having your mouth washed out with soap? Because your little penis sure does!"

My back arched and I half-moaned, "No, I don't like it! It tastes terrible!"

"Okay, we'll save mouth-soapings for when you've been naughty." She glanced down when my penis jumped hard enough that it splashed the water around it. "Sweetheart, I've noticed that every time we talk about spankings, mouth-soapings or any other punishment, your little penis gets very excited."

Biting my lip, I blushed deeply and looked down at my skinny erection.

She began lathering up the bathbrush again. While she worked, she carried on with her thought. "Most boys would consider the enemas I give you to be a punishment. A very terrible punishment."

I kept looking down and humiliation burned inside of me while Peggy continued to talk about this topic I would have rather left unsaid.

She began scrubbing my shoulders, "And I doubt there are many boys who would run around naked in front of a mature woman. Especially if the boy had a skinny, little penis like yours."

I whimpered softly, "Peggy, please stop."

The brush had left my shoulders and began scrubbing my chest, stomach, and sides. "Stop what Sweetie? I'm just mentioning a few things I've noticed about my Baby Bird. You know, most boys would be very upset if all their clothes, except for an oversized sweater, were taken away from them."

I glanced up quickly and looked at her smiling face, "Peggy, please stop. Pretty please?"

She dipped the brush into the bathwater and rubbed its soft bristles against my stiff penis. My back arched and a deep moan left my lips. Those soft bristles felt perfectly delightful against my skinny, bald erection. All too soon, she pulled the brush away from my frantic penis, leaving me even hornier than I was before.

"Baby Bird, can you imagine any other boy your age, who would enjoy being bathed by a woman my age, as much as you do?" When I didn't respond, she said, "I know I can't. Any other boy your age would never have gotten underdressed, much less let themselves be bathed."

After re-lathering the bathbrush, she had me turn around and scrubbed my back. "Hmm, I'm trying to think if there is another boy, your age, who would allow a mature woman to hold his penis while he urinates. I can't think of one, can you?"

Biting my lip, I whispered, "No."

She finished with my back and moved to the other end of the tub. She lathered up the brush again and started on my feet, doing one after the other. The soft bristles of the brush tickled the bottoms of my feet fiercely. I squirmed, splashed and wiggled around while giggling the entire time. Setting the bathbrush in the tub, she picked up the nail brush and scrubbed my toenails vigorously. The last tool she used was the callous scraper which she only used in a few spots and not for very long at all.

Peggy asked while she worked, "Baby Bird, can you think of anything else we do, that no other boy would allow being done to him?"

My voice cracked when I said, "You wipe me."

She grinned and glance to my eyes, before going back to work on my feet. "That's right. I wipe your cute little tush for you! You're right, no other boy would enjoy that at all." She had lathered up the brush again and began scrubbing my legs from my ankles to my upper thighs.

Without being prompted I said, "The Nair. You removed all my hair with the Nair." Talking about all these things became easier when it dawned on me that I was talking to Peggy. She already knew all these things. None of it surprised her. She wasn't grossed out by any of it.

"Yes, most boys would never consider having all of their body hair removed. Most boys think that body hair makes the masculine." She chuckled softly before saying, "I'm so glad you aren't like other boys."

I giggled, "Me too!" As she finished up my legs, I chirped, "The vibrator..."

She smiled and said, "My Baby Bird loves to have his cute little bottom penetrated! Just wait until I get you a red butt-plug to match your sweater!"

Peggy had me stand up in the tub, facing away from her, bracing myself against the wall. I didn't look back at her, but I listened to the sounds of her lathering up the bathbrush. Shivers shot up my spine when I heard her stand and felt her hand take hold of my hip. She leaned in and kissed the back of my neck. The next thing I felt was the bathbrush wiggling its way between my cheeks. She scrubbed the insides of both cheeks and flat against the bottom of my crack.

While she cleaned me and teased my body with the soft bristles of that brush, she spoke in a husky sounding voice, "Baby Bird, never in my wildest dreams did I hope to find a boy as perfect as you. From the bottoms of your callous-free feet to the top of your head, you are absolutely perfect."

I whimpered softly while rolling my hips up and arching my back deeply, allowing the brush easier access between my cheeks. She paused to lather up the brush again. When it was dripping with soapy suds, she went back to work scrubbing the outer parts of my cheeks and lower back. "Baby Bird, we were meant to find each other. We needed each other desperately and I don't think either of us realized it until we were together."

Peggy had me turn around and face her while leaning back against the wall. She took her time lathering up the brush. Looking down, I saw the soap cake had been reduced to less than half its original size. Biting my lip, I rolled my hips forward, presenting my smooth, very stiff penis to her for cleaning. She avoided my penis at first. She scrubbed the tops of my thighs, my hips and lower stomach first. She took her time. We both wanted this to last as long as possible.

She went on to say, "I needed someone to take care of. I needed someone to love. Sweetheart, you are far too kind, innocent and gentle for a typical job or that terrible apartment you had. Since we've been together, I feel like I've rescued you from the horrid life you were living."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I couldn't recall ever feeling so loved before. Even being as desperately horny as I was, the loving warmth in my chest overpowered any nasty feelings my penis tried to convince me were more important. I whispered, "You did. You rescued me."

She slipped the brush between my thighs and scrubbed between them for several moments. She then dipped the brush in the bathwater and with the sliver of soap, she lathered up the brush again. With soapy suds dripping down my legs, my rigid penis anxious for her attention and my entire body warmed by the love we shared, I braced myself against the wall and struggled to be patient while Peggy took her time cleaning my penis.

When the soft, soapy bristles touched my penis, I nearly squirted where I stood. Peggy knew what was happening and lowered the brush to clean my smooth, little pouch of balls. She spoke in a soft, gentle voice, "You rescued me too, Baby Bird. I had been horribly alone for such a long time. I got together occasionally with a few lady friends I have. But other than those rare meetings, I was completely and utterly alone. Sweetheart, you have brought joy into my otherwise dreadful life."

She moved the brush away from my little pouch and gently scrubbed the mound between my skinny penis and belly button. The back of the long-handled brush slid effortless along my rigid penis. "You're the last person I think about before I fall asleep and you're the first person I think about when I wake up."

She re-lathered the brush while I stood naked in the bathwater, my entire body quivering with desire and love. My eyes drifted over her body, every soft curve and lovely roll. Her thick thighs, wide hips, and wonderfully enormous breasts. My penis throbbed anew when she looked up and caught me gawking at her cleavage again.

She held the brush just in front of my penis and moved it away when I pushed my hips toward it. "Sweetie, I used to wake up knowing I'd spend the day cleaning an already clean house, reading or watching television. Now you fill my days. I know you'll need a bath or two, you'll need to be fed and this little penis will need my attention. You make me a very happy woman."

The words she spoke touched me tenderly. My chest warmed as it overflowed with love. Looking down into her eyes, not her cleavage, I whispered, "I love you, Peggy."

Peggy whispered, "I love you too." And at the moment she finished that sentence, the bristles of the brush began to caress my penis. "Baby Bird, I don't want you to squirt yet. Tell me when you get close, okay?"

She looking into my eyes while brushing my penis clean. I didn't last long, I never lasted long. I began to squeal, "Peggy! Peggy! Peggy!"

She didn't pull the brush away immediately, instead, she slowed her scrubbing and whispered, "Don't squirt."

I squirmed against the wall, water splashed around my legs as I struggled to keep my penis from squirted out its juices. When I got to the point I thought there would be no stopping it, she pulled the brush away. Leaving me throbbing, leaking and desperately horny.

Peggy tried to sound sincere when she said, "I completely forgot to wash your hair and face! For goodness sakes, I missed your hands too."

She helped me to sit back down in the bathwater and when I told her it was cooling off, she pulled the plug and allowed some of the water to drain. While we waited, I struggled to keep my hands away from my tingling and throbbing penis. I sounded sad when I said, "Peggy, I'm really horny. I mean really, really horny!"

She grinned and after looking down at my stiff penis, said, "You've said that before Baby Bird. I know you're very horny. But you'll have to wait just a little longer."

By then the tub had nearly emptied and Peggy plugged the drain. She adjusted the water temperature and the tub began to slowly fill with delightfully warm water. She took that time to address my hands. The pads of my fingers were wrinkled after being in the bath for so long. She lathered up the nail brush and scrubbed the fingernails on both hands forcefully. After rinsing them off, she used the bathbrush to scrub the backs and palms of both hands.

After rinsing both my hands off in the water, she held them and examined them closely. "I've scraped away most of the calloused skin on your feet. And I doubt it will take much longer for the callouses on your hands to be replaced with new, soft skin." She rubbed the hard callous on the side of my middle, right finger and said, "This one where you held your pencil will take a while. But I don't plan on letting you hold a pencil or pen anytime soon. It too will fade with time."

She let go of my hands and grinned, "I don't want you to have a single callous anywhere on your body. You deserve to be soft and smooth everywhere!" She picked up a washcloth and dipped it into the water. Using both hands, she lathered up the cloth with all that remained of the Camay Soap cake. With the suds were billowing from the cloth, she looped her hand behind my neck and began to scrub my face with the sudsy washcloth.

She scrubbed my forehead, eyelids, temples, and cheeks. I was squeezing my eyes shut and spitting out the suds as they made their way into my mouth. She adjusted the cloth on her hand before she scrubbed my chin, lips, and nose. Bubbles were being blown from my lips and nostrils as I gasped for air. She adjusted the cloth again, so it surrounded her index finger. She then scrubbed every nook and cranny of my ears. The last place she cleaned were the insides of my nostrils. She had the cloth around her pinky finger and twisted her finger around to make sure they got cleaned.

She didn't rinse the soapy suds from my face. I sat there, struggling not to wipe my face with my hands, knowing Peggy wouldn't approve. Every time I inhaled, bubbles were either sucked into my nose or mouth. I was sputtering and gasping for each breath I took.

The last thing I expected to feel was the bathbrush gently scrubbing my penis beneath the surface of the bathwater, but that was exactly what I felt. I braced myself against the sides of the tub and spread my legs as wide as I could. In even less time than before, I began squealing her name. "Peggy! Peggy! Peggy!" And each time I opened my mouth, it filled with soap suds!

When the brush left my penis, it was again on the verge of squirting out its love. I wiggled and squirmed in the tub, trying to calm myself down. The feeling of shampoo being poured onto my head was a feeling I was very familiar with. The thick, syrupy liquid kept oozing onto the top of my head. I knew Peggy was using a brand-new bottle and judging by how much she was pouring onto my head, I guessed she was going to use all of it. When the bottle spit and sputtered, I knew I was right.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but it took her several moments before she began to scrub my hair and scalp. And in that time while I squeezed my eyes shut to keep the soap and shampoo out, I heard Peggy move around and moan softly. She whispered softly, "Baby Bird, would you like a treat?"

After my mouth filled with suds when I tried to answer her, I nodded my head instead. She went on to whisper, "I need you to promise you won't open your eyes, no matter what. Can you do that for me?" I again nodded my head.

I heard movement and Peggy's breathing grew heavy. She laid her hands on my shoulders and gently pulled me toward her. I got closer and closer until I felt the warmth of her body against my face. She whispered softly, "Remember, you promised not to peek."

My soap covered face and head slippery with shampoo was enveloped on both sides by what could have only been her massive, naked breasts. Releasing my shoulders she instead pressed her breasts together with my head lovingly captured between them. I held onto the edge of the tub and slowly slid my head deep into the cleavage I'd longed to explore.

I didn't break my promise, I kept my eyes tightly closed even after my head slipped out from between her breasts. I was moaning softly and humping my penis into the warm water in the tub. Peggy dragged one of her stiff, thimble-sized nipples across my lips. With my eyes still squeezed closed, my slippery face slid along her breasts until I'd captured that stiff nipple between my lips. She ran her fingers through my shampoo covered hair and began to gently scrub my scalp while I gently sucked and licked her soapy nipple.

While guiding my lips away from the first nipple to her other, she gently asked, "Do you like your surprise, Baby Bird?"

Without letting her soapy nipple slip from my mouth, I moaned, "Yes!"

She never stopped scrubbing my scalp and the suds from the shampoo grew in size and fell down my body in drifts. It didn't take long for my entire body to feel like it was buried under a thick layer of floral-scented shampoo suds. Peggy's breasts were continually bathed in fresh layers of shampoo suds and I sucked them off of her stiff nipples, not even noticing the taste.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers