All Comments on 'A Rainy Night with My Sister Ch. 01'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please more . Can't wait until they fuck.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
good one

hope you do more with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it is well written and brought the story along well as using the right descriptive words at the right point made the story enticing and arousing. I have read hundreds of brother - sister stories and that made them even more arousing. I sure hope Moiria wants to be it fucked by her horny brother and then she returns the favor. So much potential exists for her to expand on. I cannot wait for more chapters. Maybe her brother has a long, thick cock to show his sister what he wants to learn with ?? Deep slow screwing and then do it harder ?? She likes cum so there is hope her. Thank You.

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

excellent story. I do hope you continue and end up fucking your sexy sister. I believe that's what she wants and you do too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Gave it a 5. Keep it going and have them fuck.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

Could sure use an ending, stopping in the middle of the scene is lazy.

rcaf57rcaf57about 2 years ago

Can't wait for the chapter's that follow.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Need a bit of sexual history on Moira.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 2 years ago

Was good and gave 5 stars but felt the ending could use a little bit more.

MafenMafenabout 2 years ago

Ended rather abruptly. Premature ejaculation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good, let's have more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many siblings have had fun together without going all the way. It is often beneficial to both,

Sam75Sam75about 2 years ago

Chapter 2, please

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, but this is just the beginning... right?

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

AWESOME story.

Well written and so very SEXY.

Can’t wait for the next episode.

Har me hard and horny

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Oh Damn !

Made this gurl hard as a rock.

Brought back memories of my older sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, I absolutely adore cunt in every way and love to get drunk on cunt honey. Cunnilingus is my favourite pastime. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS