A Randy Retirement Pt. 16: Tera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again brought her head up, without resistance from Rod, and implored Bobby to fuck her ass harder. He lifted her right leg and straddled her left as he continued his pounding of her asshole. When she came again, he relented and Rod came around for his turn.

Bobby pulled her from the table and laid down on it as Randy stepped in and gathered Tera by the head. He sucked her tongue into his mouth as the guys got set and then told her, "Make them cum Tera." Then he brought her mouth down on Bobby's waiting prick.

When she sucked him almost to the hilt, Rod stepped up behind her and bent his knees to level his throbbing dick with her ass, He drove the bent over Tera up on her toes with his entry.

She squealed again in delight as Rod fucked her ass hard from the beginning, forcing her body forward and further onto Bobby's cock.

Randy stepped back and drank some water, admiring the scene. They were enjoying themselves and he was as well. He was of the age he enjoyed fucking, but also being a voyeur.

The guys switched off every time Tera came for the course of the next hour. Randy continued to watch as he had begun to pick up some of the debris from the evening. He went and retrieved Tera's clothes and straightened everyone else's into separate, neat piles.

The pack of cigarettes had just been opened when the evening had started; as he lit another, Randy saw that there were only two left.

He turned to watch while Tera was getting fucked at each end again. He had lost count of how many times she had taken multiple cocks; either spit roasted or airtight. This time she was in cowgirl on the side table, Rod underneath her in her pussy with his feet on the floor for leverage and Bobby throating her on her left side.

The older man admired how her ass rotated on its axis as she brought it back on Rod's long cock. Tera caught Randy watching out of the corner of an eye that was wild in greed and desire. Turning her head fully toward him, she motioned beggingly, pleading with her eyes, for Randy to put his cock in her asshole again, taking both her hands and spreading her cheeks wide for him.

He silently thanked the marvel of chemistry as he went over stroking his still hard dick and entered her ass fully in one fell swoop, placing his hands over hers and pinning them to her butt. Tera moaned lustily around Bobby's dick but kept sucking as Randy timed out Rod's strokes and they all synched into a rhythm, the sounds of their fucking taking over the room once more.

For a full five minutes they went at her as hard as they could go, and Tera took every thrust in stride. She gave back as good as she got, moaning the entire time as they inflamed her until she combusted into a quivering orgasm that lasted a full minute. The entire sixty seconds the guys continued to fuck her, intent on their own nut.

Bobby busted his first, cumming in her throat as she struggled to swallow it all. Her body flinched on the two cocks still pumping her as she tried to gulp it all down. When he pulled away, a long string of cum dribbled from her open mouth to the floor and when she drew breath, she coughed up another strand.

"Cumming," Rod shouted, and Randy pulled Tera off Rod's dick and back to his chest as long, white ropes shot up onto her abdomen and chest, while Randy continued fucking her ass.

He slowed just long enough to tell the guys where the showers were and, once they had gone, he set Tera's feet on the floor, his cock still inside her.

"You ready to make me cum?" he asked her.

Tera shook her head yes. Randy grabbed her wrists from her ass and pivoted her arms straight up over her back, bending her over at the waist and holding her in a strappado as he drove his cock as deep as he could inside her ass and held it there for a moment.

"Ugghhh," she answered and spread her legs wider, "I want you to fuck my ass with that big cock and cum inside me," she told him with the raspy voice, and she shook her booty, with his dick inside, for emphasis. Randy tingled all over.

Using her arms like a pump handle, he went at her ass in earnest, listening to the 'slap, slap' of their bodies and Tera's involuntary grunts that announced each time he hit bottom.

When he came, it was with a roar of satisfaction and Tera joined in; Randy sending several jets of hot, white semen deep into her bowels. He held her wrists high and twitched several more times, Tera letting out a sigh each time.

When he withdrew, a long stream of cum followed, slowly making its way down her inner thighs. He let her arms down, but still held her up and turned her to him. Bending down, he enveloped her mouth with his and kissed her long and hard.

"Time for a skinny dip," he told her and led her out of the pavilion to the pool, where they both dove into the deep end. They floated there for some time, letting the chlorinated water wash off the sweat and cum from their bodies. Eventually they found that they had floated their way back toward the shallow end. There were several floats and noodles there and Randy grabbed one of the latter, stood, and playfully made to plunk Tera on the head with it.

She dove under to avoid the foam cylinder, surfaced briefly right in front of him, took a deep breath and then dove again. Randy stood still, as she began to suck his cock. The water came just to his nipples and he sighed as her tongue began its work. When she came up for air, she left her hand firmly around his shaft.

"Think you can do it again?"

"Yep," he replied as she continued to jack his dick.

"Gimme that," and she nodded to the noodle. Putting it behind her, she entwined her arms around it and let it float her upper body as Randy waded into the V of her legs. Before he could put his dick in her pussy, she wrapped both her legs around his waist and pulled him in tightly to her, his cock entering her fully along the way.

"Ssssssss," she tossed her head back and hissed as he struck her cervix. She then brought her eyes back to his with an intensity that burned with heat, "Fuck me now."

The water from his effort splashed her greatly as he seized her wide ass, his fingers in her crack, and hammered her pussy. Neither of them noticed Rod or Bobby, both fully dressed, standing at the windows of the breakfast nook, and looking down on them.

When she came for the final time that night, her arms strained around the noodle, collapsing it, and sending her under for a second. It did not interrupt her orgasm however, as she was still cumming when Randy pulled her head out of the water. He pinched both her big nipples and pulled her in to him for one last kiss before they got out, dried off with towels from the pool storage, and went back into the pavilion to dress.

*

It was just after midnight when Tera left; sated and smiling with her prize for the night. Randy had given her a silver anklet with eight silver charms on it that spelled out "GANGBANG."

When she was gone, he had walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see that Rod and Bobby were still there. They were sitting at the bar, drinking beer.

Both of them busted out laughing at almost the same time and Randy looked at them questioningly as he pulled a soft drink from the cooler.

It was Rod who finally spoke up, "Coach, we always knew you had some black in you, but where'd you get that dick?"

Their former coach smiled as he popped the top on the 7.5 oz. mini-can, "DNA, I guess. It wouldn't surprise me at all if I went way back in my family tree and shook out someone that might be kin to one or both of the two of you."

"Un-huh," they both replied. Then Bobby asked, "She sure liked the dick, Coach. How many times you think she cum tonight?"

"Ha! I asked her if she knew as we were getting our clothes back on. She said she knew exactly how many times and she could tell me who was fucking her for each of them."

"How many?" they both asked in unison.

"Twenty-three."

Bobby whistled and Rod exclaimed, "Dayum!"

Randy took a drink and then looked at each of them, "If we ever get to do this again, I'm calling you two R&B, cause y'all got the groove," and the duo again laughed and shook their heads in agreement.