A Randy Retirement Pt. 18: Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched her neck, but showed no other sign of surprise.

"Don't ask a question unless you are ready for the answer Maria."

A few moments of silence passed and then she inquired further.

"All three at the same time?"

"No, separately. The mom, then the oldest daughter, then the youngest daughter and then the mom again. The mom and the youngest liked it in the ass," he replied.

"Are you a gigolo?"

Randy chuckled, "No, I'm just a man that enjoys taking women to the edge of their comfort zone sexually and then carrying them past it."

As his eyes bored into her in the dim light of the gazebo, he thought he saw her shiver. It wasn't from the wind.

"Do you do that a lot?"

"Every chance I get," he said in a matter-of-fact tone as he continued to stare at her.

More silence. Maria was conflicted. There had always been the hint of a sexual vibe from Randy when he came into the restaurant. It was just barely there, below the surface. Their conversations had tended to be mostly about her, but she had gathered enough snippets of Randy's life to ascertain that he was self-assured, confidant, mysterious and most decidedly rich. He was an interesting man and being around him was intoxicating, in a sexual way. But she had never spent much time thinking about it. It had always been a passing observation until now. She wasn't sure if this was something she should consider.

His age was a factor. The main thing though was how he had just talked about sex in such a casual matter, just like he had explained about the hurricane. That had both unnerved and captivated her. She needed space to think.

"Okay, well, on that note, I think I'll turn in. Diane's make-up job made me tired. Good-night Randy."

"Night Maria," and he watched her ass as she left to go inside.

When she got to the guest room, she took a shower, pinched her nipples, and diddled herself until she came, fighting hard not to cry out and let him know that effect he'd had on her. She decided then that she would do that tomorrow if she felt the same way in the morning and if the right opportunity presented itself.

***

Saturday morning was the calm before the storm and Randy decided to take advantage of the hot tub right after lunch. Again, he hadn't seen Maria all morning.

She had started out from her room and saw him as he walked out of the French doors of the dining room with his swim trunks on. She stopped dead in her tracks and considered the moment. Making up her mind, she turned around and went back to her room.

The wind was lighter, and Randy relaxed, his head back and eyes closed, as the bubbles took the soreness of the storm shutters from him. He was almost asleep when he sensed Maria on the pool deck.

He could feel her presence as she entered the warm water and when he opened his eyes, she was neck deep and sitting across from him. Her hair was down, and she dunked herself under the water and got wet all over.

When she came up, he greeted her, "Hello sleepy head. Good sleep?"

She smiled as she wiped the water from her face, "It was great."

Then she rose a little more and he could tell she had on a gold string bikini. The top had two small patches that barely covered the Hershey kiss sized nipples and tied at her neck. Randy's dick awoke.

Straight to the questions she went.

"I've noticed an area that sticks out from your bedroom. Is it that big?" she asked innocently.

"No. I mean it's not small, but what you saw was my playroom," he told her matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, right" she smirked, and he let it go for the moment.

Without any discernable warning, she climbed backwards out of the hot tub and went to the chaise lounge chair. To say the bikini was skimpy would have been kind. The water was running off her body in rivulets as the shiny gold highlighted her brown skin. He noticed that she had removed the belly button dangle.

She went straight to the lounge chair and climbed onto it on all fours, then turned to look back and make sure he was watching before she slowly shook her sweet ass from side to side at him provocatively. It was like waving a red cape at a bull.

Randy didn't need a second invitation and got out of the hot tub.

"Is that how you get what you want in Cali? Shaking your ass?"

"Maybe," she purred, and he slapped an ass cheek hard. Maria jumped, "Uhhh, you gonna spank me?"

"Possibly. Do you need spanking?" he replied.

"Yes. Among other things," and she laid down on her left hip, her ass toward him.

Randy rubbed his hands on her ass and she began to draw air in through pursed lips. Her dark skin was soft, and he ran his middle and ring fingers roughly along the narrow fabric of her bikini bottom between her legs and watched her lips purse tighter. Hooking the bottom, he moved it out of the way to rub her labia and asshole with the same two fingers.

"What other things do you need Maria?"

"A cock," she came back instantly, with just a hint of her Spanish heritage in her voice.

Randy moved the bottom back over her sex and pulled on it hard, wedging it tightly in her labia and the crack of her ass. The harder he pulled; the harder Maria sucked air between her teeth. He patted her ass and walked around the lounger to her head, and she rose to pull down his swim trunks. When his stiffening cock appeared, she did not seem fazed and reached out to grasp it in her right hand, the head going in her mouth in the same motion.

She stroked his dick and sucked on the first few inches lustily; moaning as she did so, her eyes looking up at him as if looking for approval. All of this served to make him fully ready within minutes.

"That's very good Maria, but let's move this inside," he told her as he took her arm and led her to his bedroom. She pounced on the bed and twirled around on all fours as he stood at the edge. Water continued to drip from their bodies as she resumed sucking his dick without using her hands.

"You like how it tastes?"

"Ooo, yeah," and she spit on it and crammed more of it down her throat. When she briefly retreated for air, she looked up and told him, "I realized last night that this was always in the back of my mind," and she began to stroke it with her hand again, "and I need it now to take my mind off of the storm." With that she went back to sucking and took over half of him in with something that between a retch and a gag.

She tried to force more of him in her throat and when she backed off to get a breath, Randy took her shoulders and indicated that she should flip over on her back. Maria took her cue and did so, removing her bikini bottom in the process and flinging it to the pillows on her right.

As he rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, she brought her legs up, wrapped her arms around her thighs and moved the small fabric away from her nipples. They were hard and standing straight up from her chest as she lay her head back and looked down her body at him. Her pussy was wet and just before dripping as Randy pushed the wide crown of his cock past her fat labia and moved both hands to her knees, pushing them flat on the bed and spreading her wider.

"Si papi," she told him breathlessly and he pushed deeper inside her and watched her love hole stretch around his dick.

"Oh ... oh yes ... ahhhh ... oh si," she began as he drilled deeper with each stroke. The wind picked up then, but she did not seem to notice as she began to talk to him in a mix of Spanish and English. Randy picked up his pace.

"Ahhh, si. Oooo dios si," she licked her lips absently, "Ahhh, oooh dios si, yeeahhhh," she growled as her arms spread out to her sides and found the bed covers, twisting them into her fingers.

She continued to growl out parts and pieces of words, both English and Spanish, as her entire body moved on the bed each time he plowed into her. He hadn't even gotten two-thirds of his cock inside yet.

"Mmmmm ... ahhh. Ahh, fucckkk yeaaahhh." She began to squirm as he worked more of his cock into her. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. She'd had a few boyfriends, but only two of them had fucked her. Most of her life was spent working and studying. Somewhere in her mind there was a little voice telling her that this man was going to split her open with his monster cock. That voice was lost in all the other things telling her that she was about to cum.

"Ahhh ... ahh ... oh shit ... oh shitttt," and she arched her back, allowing more of his cock inside.

Randy was just before bottoming out in her and put his right foot on the bed so that he could pound straight down into her as he rotated her ass upwards. When he felt his dick hit her cervix, Maria's upper torso shot bolt-upright on the bed and she looked at her stretched sex as his cock pummeled her sex, her hands grabbing on to Randy's elbows tightly.

She gasped several times, in beat with his dick and then called out in a voice to rival the wind outside, "Oh si, si, si ... pound my ... ahhh ... pound my fucking pussy," and then she threw her shoulders back on the bed and her back arched off it again, her hands still tightly locked to his elbows.

"Oh, fuuccckkk yeahhh, oh godddd ... oh shitttt," and she came, her right leg coming up to wrap itself around his waist as she convulsed.

Randy slowed his pace, but did not stop. He had been on the verge of beginning his own climax, but Maria's orgasm, and the brief lull that followed, had arrested it. He pulled out, pushed her further onto the bed and turned her over.

"On your knees," he got out between breaths. She too, was breathing hard and when she had risen on her knees, she again shook her ass at him. He walked his knees up close to her ass and began to brush his dick along her slit. Maria was looking back over her right shoulder, trying to maneuver her ass so that his cock found its way inside. She was truly in heat now and nothing mattered other than the feel of his dick inside her. She wanted it as bad as anything she had ever wanted in her life.

When he forced his way inside her, she curled her upper lip into a sneer and pushed back with her hips to take him all in one steady motion.

He spanked her as she fucked back into him, hard licks on alternating cheeks, and it only served to drive her onward, his dick banging into her cervix each time she flung herself backwards.

Strangely, she was silent at this point, as if she were focused completely on wringing another climax out of her strained cunt. It took almost ten minutes, but suddenly she began to breath faster and then the words came in a flood of craving.

"Oh shit ... oh shit ... oh shit ... ooooh fucckkkkk!!" and Randy felt the pressure and pulled out as she brought her hand between her legs and worked her clit furiously before she squirted all over the bedspread.

"Oh my," Randy exclaimed, "a little squirter. Have you ever done that before?"

Maria couldn't answer. She just shook her head in the negative as she continued to work her clit over feverishly and gobbled up air.

Without giving her a reprieve, he reached down and wet his hand with her juices, used them to lube her asshole and began to press his cock against her anal ring.

"Follarme el culo," she purred at him.

"What?"

"Fuck my ass," she purred again, and she stopped playing with her clit and used both arms to support herself.

'I'm gonna need to learn Spanish,' he thought as he backed off for a moment and then went right back to the task at hand. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass Maria?"

"Onnncceee," she growled as the pressure on her anal ring increased; and then his cock pushed her anal muscles aside and it was inside her rectum. She let out a little laugh that was tinged with sex and then pushed back on him.

"Ohh, shhiittt," and she readjusted her position to get a better angle and half his cock disappeared inside her.

"Follarme el culo," she repeated and her obliged her.

Once he had put a dozen powerful strokes inside her, he asked, "Where's my cock Maria?"

She was too into the fucking to answer, so he smacked her hard on the ass to get her attention and left a handprint.

"Where's my dick Maria?"

"It's in my ass, oh god it's in my asssss!! Follarme más duro!!"

"What's that?"

"Fuck me harder," she begged, straining to get out the words in a mixture of pain and want.

Randy did as she asked, giving her as good of an introduction to his ten inches as was possible for every bit of ten solid minutes of hard ass fucking. Eventually she was prone on the bed, and he was banging her ass with the full weight of his body. They both climaxed within moments of each other, Maria widening her legs as she squirted once again.

Afterward, they lay in the wet spots that had been created by her squirts, his semen, and their sweat.

"How long has it been since you've had sex Maria?"

"Umm, the first of May before I left home," she answered with a slight hesitation.

"Four months?" He shook his head. "Damn."

"Well how long for you?"

"A little over a week ago.," he answered, and Halley impaled on his cock flashed in his mind. "Did you know that when you're fucking that some of what you say is in Spanish?"

She looked surprised and he didn't know if it was from his answer to her question or from his revelation about herself. She was silent for a moment before replying, "No, I'm not aware of it," and they both laughed.

"Well, don't worry little one. I speak Southern. The only foreign language I took in school was English. I just wish that, in my ignorance, I didn't have to keep asking what you just said."

She playfully snickered and, just as she did, the first strong gust arrived.

The gusts of a hurricane are different than the wind. The wind was a constant thing, and you grew accustomed to it after fifteen to thirty minutes. When the gusts hit, they come all at once and seemingly out of nowhere and they are a shock to the consciousness. Even after riding out more than forty hurricanes in his life, Randy's ass still drew up when the gusts began.

This gust shrieked loudly and whipped around the house and her face turned serious while her eyes searched for danger.

"Ignore it. It's only the first of many to come. Let's go shower off and make supper," and he tapped her on the ass with his semi-hard dick and rose.

*

Dressed in a pair of black boxers and a black t-shirt, he took out the makings for a salad and put her to work on the lettuce, cucumber, and tomato. Maria had on one of his t-shirts, this one for a yacht company and dark blue in color, and a white thong. She stood on her left leg; the right bent with the foot on top of her left foot, as she worked at the counter cutting tomatoes. She resembled one of those water birds that stood motionless in the bay in calmer times.

Randy had marinaded some chicken breast and cut it into strips before placing them in one of those fancy air fryers with the control set for grilling.

He came to stand behind her and filled his hands with her bare ass. He played with the thong, pulling it tighter into her crack.

"Sore?"

"Yeah, a little, but it's feels good. I've never been fucked like that before."

"Well, if you like, I'll fuck you like that for the duration."

She stopped and put down the knife, turned to face him in the tight confines between the counter and his body, a hand came up to caress his cheek, "Please do. No matter what this storm does, if it kills us both, I want to die with your cock inside me."

Randy smirked. "We're being a little melodramatic, aren't we?"

She turned back and started on the lettuce, "Maybe for you. You've been through this before. I never have and I'm scared shitless and the only time I'm not was when we were fucking. Soooo," and she paused, "fuck me as often and as long and in whatever way you want, just keep my mind off this storm. Win-win. I don't think about what may happen and I get to cum." She said the last part with her head turned slightly to him and he could see the smile on her face.

It was at that moment that the power chose to go off. Nothing unexpected for Randy, it was rare when the power did not go out during a hurricane. It was totally different for Maria. She stood and turned a full 360 degrees, looking up at the ceiling, before her eyes came back to rest on him. Before she could speak the generator kicked on and the power was restored.

"It came back on?" she asked him.

"No, my back-up system came online. The power is out for who knows how long. Probably on the whole island. Depends on how much shit gets torn up as to how long it's out."

"Oh," and she contemplated that for a moment, then went back cutting tomatoes.

He set the table and took a bottle of ranch and a bottle of red Russian dressing from the refrigerator and they ate. Throughout the meal, the wind continued its constant refrain and the gusts increased in frequency.

He engaged her by asking about her younger years. Maria had been born in southern California, and had never lived anywhere else until this summer. She told him about growing up with six brothers and sisters. She was the youngest and the only one to have the grades to go to college. She told how she had worked her ass off and sacrificed to have a chance to make it out of the poverty of the barrio of east Los Angeles. California paid for tuition to the numerous community colleges, but the big, prestigious universities still charged, and she had won a partial scholarship to one of the biggest in Los Angeles. Part-time jobs paid for the rest, but it was very tight for her financially because her family did not have the credit rating to take out any loans. She added that she did not think it prudent for her to take out student loans, that she had read to many horror stories about the mountain of debt others had incurred.

They ate their salads along with a white wine and as Randy began to clean up the dishes, she excused herself to the bathroom.

Maria hurried through her room to the guest bathroom, shutting both doors along the way. She leaned back against the wall and pulled aside her thong, her fingers burrowing their way into her pussy. It had been all she could do during dinner not to throw herself on the table and beg him to fuck her and she now closed both eyes tightly and worked over her clit with her fingers for relief.

She had experienced horniness before, and there had been the two lovers, but she was amazed at how one fuck with him had made her hornier than she ever thought was possible, even with the storm that was assailing them.

She brought one hand up and tightly covered her mouth, as the other brought on the type of orgasm that she was accustomed to, the type that would never again be enough.

It was as she replaced her thong that she thought about what he'd said about a playroom. Her curiosity instantly got the best of her and she slipped quietly past him as he did the dishes and into his bedroom. She wanted to see if he was just messing with her head or not. Once she had surmised where the doors were, she then searched for a way to open them.

Randy had finished the dishes and put them away. He wondered where Maria was as he dried his hands and went to her room to check on her. It was empty, though in the bathroom he got a faint whiff of her sex and smiled.

He doubled back and silently checked the rest of the house for her, walking into his bedroom just as she was reaching on tiptoe for the hidden place that concealed the switch to the pocket doors.

"Find what you're looking for?"

She jumped about two feet off the ground and her hand came up to her mouth as she turned.

"Jesus, you scared the shit outta me."

"Did you find what you were looking for?" he repeated sternly.

She nervously looked to the place she thought the doors were and then back at him and was about to say something when a new noise came loudly from the outside that caused her look of apprehension to change to a look of fear.