A Randy Retirement Pt. 18: Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he exited the room she said loudly, but in that little girl voice, "and a cigarette, please."

Randy retrieved two small bottles of Pedialyte and they both drank, for they had sweated a lot. He lit a cigarette and handed it to her.

"Thank you," she inhaled sharply and the little girl voice was gone for the moment. Blowing out the blue noxious cloud, she asked, "Why are you grinning so big?"

Randy had not realized it until that moment, but it was true. He carried a big, shit-eating grin on his face and he suddenly realized the cause.

"Because I enjoy fucking you. It's like I'm a little boy and I just got a new toy. In this case, a fuck toy. You are so inexperienced that you have no idea what is coming; yet your body can take whatever I dish out and your expressions are priceless. It brings me great joy," and he gave her a broad smile.

"You know, I've never done that before. Seems like a lot of firsts. First time being tied up, first time fucking an older man, first big cock, first gape, first time squirting, first hurricane."

"Well, you can't say that your weekend wasn't memorable Maria," Randy replied as he got an ashtray from a small corner table.

Tapping off the accumulated ash, she asked him, "How 'bout for you?"

"Sex is always memorable for me. I can remember every female I've ever had the pleasure of banging."

Briefly she thought to ask how many, but decided she didn't want to know. Instead, she sunk into sated silence, luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasms. When they had emptied the bottles and finished their cigarettes, he wordlessly picked her up and took her to bed. She was so worn-out that the storm did not keep her from nodding off. Nevertheless, as they slept in each other's arms, it continued its march onshore unabated.

***

When Sunday morning came, the storm had arrived. The wind continuously howled and heavy sheets of rain thumped the storm shutters. It was gusting steadily now, emitting an eerie wailing sound as the shutters vibrated violently and creaked. Randy cringed inside, like he always did, but you would never know it to look at him.

For Maria it was different. She suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck as they lay in the darkness and tightly squeezed him for dear life.

"It's okay Maria. All's good. We're fine." His dick twitched, but he dismissed it. He was going to let her initiate anything that occurred between them in the current situation.

He got up and began to dress and she sat up in bed, the covers falling from her chest and revealing her pert nipples.

"Where are you going?"

"To make us breakfast."

Immediately she rose and began to throw on the t-shirt and thong from the previous night, "Oh no, you're not leaving me in here by my-self," and she separated the two syllables of the last word for emphasis.

"Fine, you can make the toast," and he walked into the kitchen.

Moments later she joined him, and he told her where the bread was located as he took out bacon and eggs.

"My gape is gone," she commented absently as she opened the loaf of bread.

Randy just nodded as he placed strips of bacon in the frying pan.

"Can you make it come back?" she asked in that little girl voice and he knew she was playing with him.

Turning his head to look down on her as she stood beside him, he asked, "Are you saying that you want me in your ass again?"

"Umm," and she paused for a moment, focusing on the pat of butter she was cleaving off, "is it bad that I like it?"

Turning back to the bacon, he sent a jolt of hormones through her, "Not at all. Actually, I get off on seeing your sweet, little ass dancing to the tune of my cock."

Maria dropped the knife and it clattered to the floor, along with the pat of butter. She apologized profusely and he told her it was no problem. As she went back to her appointed job, he noticed a little tremor in her hands.

"Put the butter in that dish there on the counter and we'll melt it in the microwave and brush it on the toast when it is finished.

Her mind now directed to other things, she asked him, "Okay gotcha." And then after a brief pause, "Hey, can we turn the TV on so we can see what the storm is doing?"

"I have a satellite dish; we won't get any reception due to the rain. But I can do a workaround. Watch the bacon," and he walked away and left the strips as they were just starting to sizzle in the pan.

A few minutes later and the big screen in the living room came to life with one of the weather channels, as did the smaller television on the wall in the adjacent dining area.

When he came back and took the spatula from her, she asked, "I thought you couldn't get reception?"

"I can't. That's over the internet. I just hooked one of those fancy cables from my computer to the HDMI jack that goes to all the televisions. Only hang-up is, if you want to change the channel you have to get up and go find something being live streamed on the computer."

"Ahh, neat," she replied, nodding.

"Yeah, well, don't get used to it. The internet could go out too, although the lines are all underground, so maybe we'll get lucky."

He finished the bacon and scrambled the eggs in the grease that it left as she removed the toast and brushed the melted butter on it.

They ate and watched the reports on the television. The storm had made landfall north of them near the Virginia line; Norfolk was getting hammered, but they should be alright in another 10 to 12 hours.

Slowly, Maria began to get somewhat comfortable with the situation, as much as one could be riding out their first hurricane and having landfall only 25 miles away. She was lucky that it was only a Cat1 and had a small eye.

Around ten she announced that she was going to take a shower.

She rose from the couch, turned the corner of it and stopped, holding out her hand for him to join her. There was no sex, but they took their time in cleaning each other until all the hot water was gone.

Afterward, in the living room, Randy switched the channel to one of the local stations. They were not only doing weather, but reports of damage in the area even though they could not get out yet to shoot video. Maria became engrossed and he left her to the coverage and washed the dishes and cleaned up. Every couple of minutes she would ask him where someplace was and he would tell her how far away and in what direction the area was located.

They spent the rest of the morning on the couch, watching the coverage. At some point she laid her head in his lap with her eyes still on the television until she had fallen asleep. Just before noon, Randy had wormed his way out from under her, covered her with a afghan and went to make sandwiches for lunch.

He woke her and they ate, watching the TV in silence and when they had finished, they sat with their empty paper plates and used napkins on the coffee table in front of them. The wind and rain continued their assault, but had changed approach now, coming from the opposite direction. The gusts were still strong though and were so hard that one could feel the impact and the house would groan.

"Please fuck me. Take my mind off of it," she asked without looking at him.

Randy stood up and flipped his dick out of his boxers and Maria moved to the edge of the couch and sat with her hands clasped in her lap and began to suck his semi-rigid cock. Reaching for the remote, Randy muted the TV and watched as she swung her head from side to side to work more of his dick into her mouth and then her throat.

He leaned over her and removed the t-shirt, then began to pinch and pull on her already stiff nipples.

Releasing his cock for a moment, she looked at his fingers, "My tits are too small, aren't they?"

"No Maria, your tits are perfect. If you had huge tits your body would look like some half-assed cartoon. You're perfect just the way you are," and he took her head and directed it back to his cock and began to fuck her face.

She wasn't just content to let him go in and out of her mouth. She sucked on his cock with uninhibited abandon as he fucked her face. When he noticed that she was diddling herself he pushed her back onto the couch and roughly removed her thong.

With one leg held up by the ankle and the other pushed aside by her knee, Randy entered her pussy and began to slowly fuck her. Maria brought her hands to her nipples and pinched them.

"Mmmmm, yeahhhh."

"You like that cock inside you, don't you?" Randy teased her.

"Mmmm, yeah, it's fucking goooood," she cooed, and the panting started, matching time with his strokes.

Randy brought both her ankles toward her head and readjusted so that he was piledriving her and that's when the transition occurred.

"Si, si, si, si, si," (yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,) she exclaimed, nodding furiously with each word, her lips pursed. She was in full concentration mode now and her only focus was what was going on between her legs and the signals it was sending to the rest of her tiny body.

Randy picked up his pace.

"Oh si, follar mi coño apretado," (Oh yes, fuck my tight pussy,) she exhorted him.

"Oh dios, si," (oh god, yes,) and she climaxed in a wave that started at her head and rolled to her pussy, forcing her legs out of Randy's hands, and locking them tightly around his waist as she ground her sex onto his dick.

When she had finished cumming she rose and went down on his dick, sucking her juices from it and playing with his balls. Randy felt a twinge and moved to turn her around.

Maria put her knees on the seat and gripped the back of the couch. Then she looked over her shoulder at him, and batted her eyelashes as she spoke in that little girl voice again.

"Follarme el culo." (Fuck my ass.)

He had heard those words before and moved in, telling her, "That voice you use is gonna get you in trouble one of these days."

She bit her bottom lip then and it was on. Randy spread her ass cheeks forcefully and went ten inches deep in one push.

Craning her neck up, her head to the ceiling, Maria cried in a strained voice, "Oh shiiittttt!!"

He conformed his chest to her back and growled into her ear, "I'm gonna give you what you asked for and I'm not stopping until you make me cum, so squeeze those ass muscles hard."

"Si papi," (yes daddy,) she answered, still in the little girl voice and she clamped down on his dick.

Randy pulled both her arms behind her back and pinned her wrists together with both of his hands. Using them as a handhold, he pulled her back as he moved to stand on the floor and begin long-dicking her asshole.

That was a term from his high-school days. It meant withdrawing very slowly and then plunging back in as forcefully and fully as possible. He flexed his cock inside her every time he went deep, and she clenched her ass as tightly as she could, trying to hold him inside her.

Looking down between their limbs, he could see her sweet ass as it opened to receive him each time he thrust into her. The sight was invigorating and he knew it would not be long before he shot off inside her.

Like the storm pounding the beach outside, Randy dispensed with the slow withdrawal and began to rail Maria's ass.

"Dios mío!" (Oh my god!) she spat through gritted teeth as she twisted her head from side to side and continued to try to clamp down on his dick.

"No te detengas!" (Don't stop!) she told him as she panted, faster and faster in time with his movements.

She began to cum, pounding herself back into him as he fucked her ass and then she suddenly spread her legs and squirted as he continued his quest for a nut. The contraction of her abdominal muscles as she squirted was the catalyst and Randy pulled out and shot two large loads onto her back.

As he wrung out the last of the semen from his dick he looked down and noticed that her asshole was still pulsating, as if he were still fucking her, and shook his head.

It took a full ten minutes to clean up the mess.

Lying in each other's arms on the couch afterward, Randy unmuted the TV. They didn't speak for over a half hour until Maria commented on how being cooped up inside could drive someone crazy. Randy agreed and asked her how she thought it would be if they didn't have the television. "Oh wow. I hadn't even thought of that. That would be terrible."

"Yep," and he spanked her lightly on her still naked ass and excused himself to clean up the playroom and make supper.

*

As they finished washing the dishes from a meal of beef stroganoff and Italian green beans, he glanced over to her and said casually, "Wanna dress up?"

"You mean role-play?" she asked earnestly.

Randy was surprised, "Oh, you know what that is huh?" and she blushed. "But that's not really what I had in mind. I just want to dress you up and play with my little fuck toy."

"Okay," she replied at once and without hesitation in that little girl voice.

Randy nodded toward his bedroom. "Go to the playroom and look in the storage room and pick out something you like in there off the rack. I'm gonna finish cleaning up here and I'll be there in a few minutes."

She looked confused for a moment, "But I still don't know how to open it."

"You were very warm when I caught you last night. The little thingey that looks like a thermostat, but it's really high on the wall," she nodded her head yes, "just put your hand on top of that and click it down."

She bounded off like she was going to recess, and he watched her go and felt his cock begin to harden again.

Just over five minutes later, he walked naked into the playroom, and found that she had chosen a black corset, trimmed in red. It was made of PVC and reflected the lights. She had laced it as best she could, as it laced down the front, but Randy untied it and made it snugger. The cups were open and pushed up what breast she had, with the top laces extending up into her small cleavage. Her PVC-encased waist could not have been larger than 22 inches and from the bottom of the corset down she was naked.

When he was finished adjusting the laces, he tweaked her nipples and pulled her up on her toes by them.

"Excellent choice Maria. How does it feel?"

"It's a little difficult to breath, but I like it," she replied through gritted teeth while not taking her eyes off his.

"Come over here little one," and he lip-pointed to a waist high box with a cushioned top. "Lay on your stomach on this."

"What are you gonna do to me?" she asked him, as she batted her eyes and pursed her lips seductively. She was flirting with him again and his cock twitched.

"Oh, you little vixen. I'm gonna make you cum to take your mind off the storm," and he spanked her hard on her ass.

Maria's head jerked to look over her shoulder at her ass as she yelped, but she did not move away. Defiantly she looked back up into Randy's eyes. "Alright," was her only reply, the lips still pursed.

He patted the box and she climbed onto her stomach, Randy grabbing two hands full of her ass and squeezed it hard. "Make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back."

He brought out the same hemp ropes he had used before and bound her heels to her ass tightly by wrapping several figure-8 turns around her mid-calf and mid-shin. He left three feet of rope that he placed toward her head. He tied off the ropes from her legs to the front corners of the box, which opened her legs even wider.

Then he wrapped several strands around each wrist, pulled them tight and with the excess, pulled her wrists back between her legs so far that they extended past the bottom of her taut ass. Tying off the ropes from her wrists to the rear of the box, her back arched severely back and lifted her upper torso and head into the air.

She could not slide any further forward on the box because of the ropes binding her wrists. She could not slide any further back on the box because of the ropes binding her legs.

Randy stood to admire his work. Maria was tightly frog-tied, and her dark-skinned, lithe body, with just the hint of baby fat, was beautiful in its bondage.

As he reached down to rub her ass he asked, "Too tight?"

Just as she started to answer, he cut her off with a 2" red ball-gag in a harness that he strapped tightly around her head. She whimpered around the ball as he worked the straps and when he finished with the chin strap, he pulled her head up by the harness and looked into her eyes. They were split by the upside-down Y of the leather, a mix of dread and desire, "Time for you to cum little one," and she moaned before he continued, "and you won't be begging in Spanish."

From the bottom of her tiny breasts up, she was out in space over the front edge of the box; the arch in her back keeping her from bending over toward the floor. Randy noticed that her toes pointed almost toward her head as he began to spread lube on her asshole with his fingers.

He held a stainless-steel hook with a 2" ball in front of her face as he lubed it and she started to moan again when she realized where it was going.

Moans turned to grunts as Randy worked it into her asshole. He admired the way her little rosebud swallowed it and clinched tightly on the steel bar. Using a D-ring on the back of the gag harness, he roped the eyelet of the hook to the ring and pulled her head back, putting even more arch in her back.

By now Maria was drooling around the ball, a cluster of spit clinging to her chin. Using long acrylic tubes, he suctioned her nipples with a hand pump, the chocolate kiss sized nubs growing fat inside the cylinders.

Randy went behind her and fingered her pussy roughly from behind. It was a pretty pussy, the outer labia resembling vertical clamshell doors that opened wider as he fingered her. The hotter Maria got, the more the bay doors opened; and her engorged inner labia lips began to protrude, all darkened and purplish.

She started to moan as he worked over her pussy with his fingers. Her body began to involuntarily fidget and when it did her limbs tested the ropes. Watching her legs and ass flex while she was bound only made the craving he had for her increase.

Then she started to pant, though it was difficult with the large ball in her mouth. When she began to wiggle, Randy knew she was about to cum and stopped cold, withdrawing his hand.

"Oh no you don't," he told her as he rose. Maria moaned and her breathing immediately slowed down.

He came back to her front and pulled on the tubes without releasing the vacuum. The result was that her nipples were pulled far away from her chest, stretching them until the seal was finally broken and the tubes came off with a plopping sound.

She tried to look down at her chest, but the ass hook prevented that.

"Don't worry little one, I got something to replace those," and Randy set about putting a clothespin directly on each of her engorged nubs.

Maria went wild, struggling with the ropes to look down as she began to try to cope with the sudden burning sensation in her nipples.

"Lemme take your mind off of those," he told her as he returned to her backside and put a Hitachi on the box directly under her clit. He turned it on high and began to finger her slit again.

Maria instantly went to panting and trying to talk around the gag. In less than a minute she was cumming and her legs tried to close, but could not. Her ass cheeks flexed, pulling on the hook which in turn pulled her head back further, which made it more difficult for her to breathe.

Throughout her orgasm, Randy continued to work over her cunt with the vibrator and his fingers and as a result, when that orgasm ended the next one began.

She was straining in her bondage now and Randy could see how the muscles and veins in her neck stood out. Her entire body was rocking within the confines of the rope, the muscles of her shoulders, legs, back and ass flexing as they sought some release for the buildup inside her. Even with the small amount of baby fat, he could see her ribcage as she fought with her captivity and came again.