A Randy Retirement Pt. 18: Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Si! Si! Si! Si! Oh, dios si!"

That continued throughout and picked up in intensity as Randy felt his seed begin to make its journey and pumped even faster. The journey ended when her pussy clinched tightly, squirting forcefully around his cock, and the sounds of her orgasm came in one long, protracted wail.

Randy's cock jerked three times deep in her womb and then he backed her to the wall again as they both tried to catch their breath.

She was beautiful in the collared dress shirt and then she rose on her toes to kiss him, and after a minute or so, started to giggle.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I think I'm getting both of us wet," and she looked down at a small puddle on the floor.

*

He had put the shirt in the washing machine. Then they took a shower together, washing each other's body lovingly, but the sex was over. The shirt dried quickly as the single item in the drier while he helped her take her stuff out to her car and pack it. By the time they had completed the task, the shirt was ready and he handed it to her along with a white box as they stood in his driveway.

She smelled the shirt, then put it on the passenger's seat. Then she looked up at him sheepishly, licked her lips, and held the box up.

"What's this?"

"Well, you know that there have been other women," and she interrupted him with a smile.

"Yeah, you're a manwhore," and she smiled proudly at him. "I looked it up on my phone this morning."

Randy smirked, "Yeah, yeah. I guess that fits," and she continued to smile at him, enjoying his little bit of squirming.

"Anyway, I have this silly, little thing where I give out prizes," and he nodded to the box in her hand.

Maria looked at him warily while she took the lid off. Looking down, he could see the corners of her mouth turn up as she saw what was inside. It was a narrow black leather choker that clasped in the back with a two-inch-long chain necklace. In rhinestone letters across the front, it spelled out 'Fuck Toy.'

"You are a highly intelligent, exceptionally beautiful, young lady Maria. I wish you every success in this world. But I will always remember you for the time you spent with me in a hurricane and how you were my little fuck toy." She looked at him with the same eyes she'd had when she left the restaurant for the last time, but Randy plowed ahead anyway.

Holding up his right forefinger, he told her, "One last thing. Look under the foam in the bottom of the box."

She did, and when her eyes came back up to his they were welled with tears. Her hands shook as they unfolded the receipt for her final year of school, paid in full. Still shaking, she tried to speak, but the words would not come.

"Look at the date," he told her and when she did, she realized that he had done this before they had ever fucked the first time.

"No matter what may or may not have happened between us Maria, you were going to get the money. I had thought about doing that since mid-way in the summer. The hurricane and the effect it had on your circumstances only sealed it. Now you don't have to worry about anything but making A's."

The tears flowed freely, running like rivers and streaking her cheeks. She thanked him profusely and he gave her one last hug, then piled her into her car.

Leaning on the driver's side windowsill, he said, "Text me when you get back west. And if you ever have a hankering to visit, well, text me for that too. You don't have to come visit though, only do it if you want to. You owe me nothing Maria."

The tears flowed again, and she could only nod. She clutched his hand through the window for several minutes as she fought to regain control of her emotions and squeezed it tight before finally letting go and backing out to leave.

Randy watched until she was out of sight and then smiled to himself and went to begin removing the hurricane shutters.

He took a break and went back to the restaurant for lunch. Diane seated him again at his table.

"Brandy will be your waitress. Did Maria get off all right this morning?"

"Yes, she did," he answered and as Diane turned to leave, he stopped her.

"Diane?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what you told me when I asked you about Maria?"

Diane looked up and remembered, her eyes coming back down to his, "Why yes I do. I told you she was excellent."

Randy grinned at her, awakening the fire in her bloodstream, "You weren't wrong. Maria was definitely excellent, in more ways than one. As a matter of fact, I'd say she was quite exquisite."

Diane gave him a toothy smile, then responded in a soft, barely audible tone "Oh! Very good. Enjoy your meal."

Then she turned to go back to the front. When she got there, she told her assistant that she was taking a bathroom break, she needed to relieve herself.

Next story: A former student entices Randy at a class reunion.