A Randy Retirement Pt. 23: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me," and he headed toward the playroom again. Ellie downed her wine and followed. Along the way Randy explained. "You wanted me to tie you up and leave you like I did your sister. Well, it's a different scenario, but hopefully the same result. Are you ready?"

"Yes," came the quick reply. She was giddy and Randy shook his head in amazement at her stamina even through her soreness.

What Ellie saw once they arrived was a 6"x6" wooden beam, four feet long. Attached to each end was a very large steel eyebolt and there was a third one in the very center on the opposing side of the beam. The steel cable from the winch was attached to that third eyebolt.

"Have a seat," Randy pointed, indicating a yoga mat on the floor. When she had complied, he began strapping the stirrup suspension cuffs to her ankles and another, smaller, pair to her wrists.

Ellie was giggling softly and when Randy would glance at her, she was all smiles.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"You know how you said I liked the pool and I said you liked doggy?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm beginning to think you like hanging me in the air even more."

"This is going to be more like swinging, but yes."

"Why do I feel like I'm gonna cum hard?"

His only reply was a shrug of his shoulders as he began to attach her right wrist and ankle to the same eyebolt and once finished, he repeated the process on the left. He left her sitting up on the floor, her upper body stretched over to accommodate her situation as if she were doing sitting toe-touches. Off to the storage room he went, leaving her there to contemplate what was next.

When he returned, he held what was in his hands from Ellie's view as he maneuvered behind her and got to his knees. She recoiled at first when the thick leather contraption came into view. It was part posture collar and part mask. Before she could think of protesting, the large ring-gag that was built into the mask had been placed behind her teeth and held her mouth open. She gurgled as he tightened the straps, the half-mask hiding everything from her nose down and covering her cheeks all the way back to her ears. There was an upside-down Y-strap that came up the bridge of her nose, over the center of her head, and buckled in the rear. Finally, there was a wide posture collar component that, once he had buckled it closed, kept her head tilted slightly backwards so that her airway was straight.

Her eyes were searching as he left her there for several seconds until he was enveloping her with his arms once again. They widened when she saw the 8" penis gag coming at her and Randy could feel her body tense as he began to fill the ring-gag with it. In her anxiety, she retched, and he stopped and pulled back.

"Relax Ellie, my cock is much bigger and longer."

After a dozen moments she nodded as much as the collar allowed and once again, he began the process. This time Ellie took it all in one push and Randy attached it to the half-mask by way of Velcro straps.

She was beginning to wonder where the Lush vibrator fit into this scenario, but that thought quickly left her when the beam started rising. Up and off the floor she came, the rise stopping when her ass was over five feet high. Muted sighing sounds emanated from her as she swung, he body in an inverted U, ass down.

It was 3:30 in the afternoon when Randy began to finger her asshole, spreading lube liberally inside and out.

"You begged me to do you like I did Mina; leave you bound and cumming for an extended period of time and I told you I would. Never let it be said that Randy doesn't keep his word," and with that he showed her an eight-inch-long silicone dildo. It delighted him that her eyes noticeably grew bigger when she saw the 2 1/2" knot near the base. Without further ado, he began to work it into her ass, slowly fucking her with it deeper and deeper until he watched her anus take the knot and then suck the rest of the dildo inside up to the wide base that would keep it from going all the way in.

Ellie moaned and her ass twitched as Randy massaged her abdomen. "Two hours Ellie, I'm gonna leave you to it for two hours. I wonder how many times you're gonna cum. Will you count them for me?"

She flexed her arms and legs, pulling her ass up higher into the air as she growled in need. Her body was already raging, and the ratchet had tightened quickly.

"Three last items," and Randy held up the pink Lush. "The Bluetooth on this is connected to a computer program I wrote. Once it starts it will cycle through several different patterns and intensities, all random. There will be periods when it will do nothing, but let you hang there and wonder when it will make you cum again."

Randy pushed the vibrator into her snatch, seating it deep inside her vagina and then he quickly strapped a chastity belt around her that would keep it and the dildo in her ass in place in case she pushed out the knot.

"Last part," he said as he approached her head, "I think it will add a little spice to the proceedings," and he paused. "There's that word again. Spiced," and with that he snapped a leather blindfold to the mask across the Y-strap, taking away Ellie's sight.

But he had not taken her hearing. "If you cum loud enough, I'll go out and find some Mexicans working on a house or something nearby and invite them back to gangbang you."

Ellie began to whimper and try to speak, 'Would her really bring back a bunch of strangers to fuck me?' she thought, and it felt strangely exciting, but the thought was cut short when he started the Lush. The computer immediately started off in earthquake mode at 75% and her body tensed all at once and then began to flutter.

A raggedly she tried to cry out, but it was severely muted by the dildo down her throat.

"That's it girl, cum for me."

Within a minute she had, the first orgasm of many that afternoon. Randy stood there and watched as she hung from the beam, lighting a cigarette he had gotten from the computer desk. Her legs and arms would continually flex, moving her ass up and down as she sought some friction with the Lush.

Suddenly the pattern changed, and Ellie pulled hard at her bindings, her ass coming up as she bent her knees and came almost upside down. It was like she was trying to do the 'skin the cat' maneuver on the rings at the playground. She howled out another orgasm and then the Lush quit without warning. Her ass fell back into place, her body limp as she panted and strove for air around the silicone filling her mouth.

He left the room during the lull, locking the door open so he could hear her, and went about straightening up the house and the outside where they had left the detritus of their morning. He even spent some time taking a closer look at what clothes she had brought and picked out a sexy little dress she had in her garment bag for her to wear out to dinner, hanging it on the door sill of his closet.

About an hour in he could tell by the sounds she was making that Ellie was struggling. The orgasms had begun to come more frequently, and her voice had grown shaky and weak. Still, she would squeal, or moan, or whimper with each one of her eruptions. Randy had not bothered to try keeping count.

By the time the timer on his phone had signaled the two hours were up, the sounds emanating from the playroom had all but ceased. Randy walked in and shut down the computer program, stilling the Lush. He walked softly over to her, but he could have stomped the floor and she wouldn't have noticed as Ellie was lost in space.

She had been laughing and giggling while he had strapped her into the rig earlier, but now there is no more frivolity; she was all cummed out. He noticed that her asshole was pulsing around the knotted dildo there, keeping time with the last sensations of the Lush. Her hips were twitching slightly and if she had not had the penis dildo in her throat she would have been babbling softly. She was covered in sweat and what appeared to be her own juices, little puddles on the floor under her hanging frame.

First, he removed the posture collar and half-mask, but Ellie's eyes had remained closed. Next, he lowered her to the floor and removed the Lush and the dildo from her ass before unhooking her from the beam. She was still in another galaxy; far, far away, and Randy scooped her up and took her to the shower. He placed her upright on the tiled seat and gently cleaned her body, washing and rinsing her long hair before shutting off the water and taking several towels to dry her. He finished up by wrapping her head in one of the towels to keep her hair from dampening the pillow.

By the time he had finished, Ellie had regained an inkling of where she was and what had happened to her. He asked as he took her to bed, "How many orgasms did you have Ellie?"

"Lost count ..." and her voice trailed off. Just before he laid her down, she opened her eyes and looked at him with a weak smile. "Thank you." He took a moment to take her in as she slept, the towel wrapped around her hair and a thin smile on her face.

*

It was past seven before she was up, moving slowly, but ambulatory. She was just putting her navel dangle back in when Randy walked into the bedroom. He told her they were going out for supper and watched as she put her makeup on, still naked. She brushed out her hair and it retained a certain wildness that she wasn't happy with, but which only enticed him.

When she finally gave up on the hair, she reached into her suitcase and pulled out a thin, white thong, which she pulled on.

"Wear that," and he pointed to the dress he had selected.

"You picked this out for me to wear tonight?"

"Yes."

"I wasn't sure if you'd approve of it. It's kinda revealing."

"You bought it for yourself didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Well then, you must have wanted to be revealing. That's why I picked it out, because it's revealing and whorish. I like showing the world at large what they can't have ... for the moment."

Ellie got a sordid little smile on her face that was ripe with delight.

The dress was white, with a loosely bunched, plunging neckline that came down halfway between her breasts and her navel. Backless, it tied with a single string at the back of her neck and had a slit on each side that came from the hem up to her hipbone. The only hint of modesty it had was the length of the dress itself, which was just below mid-thigh in both the front and back. All-in-all it left little to the imagination, especially if Ellie leaned forward just the slightest. Randy picked up a pair of white, strapped, stripper heels and had her sit on the bed while he put them on her feet.

Holding out his hand, he helped her up and smiled. "You look gorgeous Ellie."

"Thank you."

"You also look like a high-class whore, which I like just as much... or maybe even better."

Ellie felt her cheeks burn and she knew she was blushing, even though it was hard to tell with her tan. It wasn't from embarrassment or from anger, it was from the happiness she felt when he treated her this way. It was her dirty little secret, the desire to be a lady to the world and a whore to the one she chose. Randy had brought that out of her, and he embellished it by the understated way he treated her like a whore in public.

When they got to the garage to leave for supper, Ellie stopped and stared at Randy's old Ford pickup for an extended time. She finally got in the car, where he had waited patiently for her, "I've meant to ask you about that antique. Why do you have it?"

"It's for when I want to be incognito."

"Incognito? What, so you can cruise around and pick up lonely housewives?"

"Sumptin' like that," he replied and started the car.

He took her to the place they had first met, Ellie recognizing it instantly. The hostess, Diane, knew Randy well and he had called ahead to have her save his table even though the restaurant did not take reservations. As they walked to the table, he caught Diane's look and knew that she recognized Ellie from a year ago and that Diane knew exactly what was going on. Still, the late-thirties hostess was professional and courteously seated them before departing.

Ellie leaned over the table after they were seated and alone. "Have you fucked her?"

"The hostess?"

"Yeah, the way she looks at you is all kinds of hot."

Randy chuckled, "No, Diane and I have never gotten together."

"Well, that's a surprise," was her response as the waitress arrived to take their drink and salad orders.

Ellie sat across from him, the same seating arrangement as their first encounter when she and her sister Mina had sized him up as their mother had made designs on Randy's cock.

The dress drew stares, but Ellie's back was to most of the room, and she did not notice. Randy however reveled in watching the other patrons' reactions, especially those to the left and right who got full glimpses of side boob that left only her nipples to the imagination.

After glancing at his menu Randy put it down and stared at her as she perused the one that lay flat on the table before her. He could clearly see the outline of each of her breasts and the way they slowly rose and fell with each breath she took.

Ellie's head stayed down as her eyes turned up and caught him gazing, "What?"

"If we were in Greece, they would build a statue of you because you look like a goddess."

She chuckled and dismissed the thought, "Silly man. What are you having?"

They each ordered a seafood dish and as they waited for their food Ellie asked, "Why did you bring me back here?"

Randy shrugged, "Seemed appropriate. It's been a year, so an anniversary dinner of sorts."

She smiled and a moment later their salads arrived.

During dinner he softly described in snippets what he was going to do to her later that evening and Ellie got excited and began to discreetly finger her nipples at the table by putting a hand inside the dress.

Randy paid the tab and on the way out Diane warmly said goodbye to them both, entreating them to come back soon.

"You know she was talking to you, right?" Ellie stated as they walked to the car.

"Give it up girl. You need to be thinking about what's about to happen when we get to the house," he retorted flatly.

After they had settled in for the thirty-minute ride home, Ellie turned to him in her seat. "We're doing ... well, I'm doing, a lot of suspension this time. Is there any particular reason?"

Randy once again shrugged, "Just the way it's turned out. I wanted to do the candle wax and I wanted to see how flexible you were and then you looked so good bent double and hanging the first time I wanted to do it again when I left you to cum a thousand times soooo ..." and his voice trailed off. "Do you not like it?"

"Oh no, I do. I mean, I'm sore as shit, but it's challenging and kinda cool to cum when you can't do anything about it."

Randy chuckled, then added, "I have an additional reason as well," and he snatched a look at Ellie in the darkness, her eyebrows arched in wonder, "Now that you're pierced, I like watching the dance your nipple rings do when you're up in the air."

"Yeah, I can feel that dance too. It's ... stimulating," and she turned back to face the road and Randy saw her hands sneak inside her plunging neckline as the radial tires whined on the asphalt.

"Well, I think you may have had enough of flying in the air for this time," he informed her.

Back at the house, he held Ellie's hand and led her into the large open area, stopping at the Parsons desk where her turned to face her. They began to kiss passionately, hands roaming freely over each other's body.

Slowly, Randy's hands made their way to the front corners of the hem of her dress and pulled up until the cloth came just below her collarbone, leaving her bottom half bare, save for the thong.

"Hold this for me," he told her and Ellie took the corners from him as Randy lowered himself to a crouch, taking the thong down her legs as he did.

Standing again, but apart from her, he moved his hand, palm up, between her legs and without a word, Ellie widened them to give him free reign to do as he pleased. He held his fingers flat and slowly moved them back and forth along the folds of her labia, her excitement evident.

This continued for what seemed like forever to Ellie as she stood there holding the hem of her dress up. Slowly the white fabric between them began to tremble.

Without warning, Randy inserted his middle finger to the last knuckle in her pussy and Ellie rose to her toes and audibly shuddered, but otherwise she held strong. For several minutes he finger-fucked her slowly with the single digit and listened to her breathing as it turned to a soft, slow pant.

Just as Ellie wet her lips with her tongue, Randy inserted his ring finger as well and a little yelp escaped her lips. She widened her legs even more, her eyes still on him. They had turned to pleading, the sapphire blues imploring him to continue.

He did, increasing the velocity and power of his hand until the sound from down there turned wet and sloppy as little droplets of her juices began to fly around below their waists.

She was visibly ratcheting up and fought to contain herself as she still held the hem of her dress, although it was nowhere near as steady as it was in the beginning.

Ellie began to grunt and suddenly Randy removed his hand and placed it over her face, wiping her juices off as she whined her disappointment in him not finishing her.

"Undress me," and he stood still as she set about completing the task he had assigned her. As she kneeled to remove his shoes and pants, Randy reached down and pulled the tie at her neck, the skimpy top falling and freeing her breasts.

When he was completely nude, he reached for the straight-backed chair at the desk and turned it outward, seating himself.

Ellie reached to unbuckle a strap on her heels and stopped cold when he barked, "NO! The dress and the shoes stay on," and once she had straightened he continued, "Now ... ride me Ellie."

A lewd smile came to her face as she looked down at his hard cock standing at attention, pointed straight up. Randy's hands were beside his thighs, holding onto the seat of the chair as he waited in anticipation. When he got what he wanted, she surprised him.

Ellie had gathered the front hem of her dress in one hand and placed one foot on the seat by his right hip. Dropping the hem into his lap, she held on to the back of the chair and then placed the other foot beside his left hip. Still holding to the back of the chair with one hand, she reached behind her with the other and guided his prick into her pussy, sinking all the way down on it in one steady motion without stopping. The heels that she still wore made the drop a little shorter, but the effort to stay on the chair was harder. Randy had not anticipated that she would put her feet on the seat of the chair, but he loved the move.

"Oh ... my ... god," she cried, turning her face to the ceiling and just sitting there with all of his ten inches inside her. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against her cervix and waited to become accustomed to it, moving her head to look down into his face as she sat still.

Randy noticed that she had acquired an extremely sensual look. Yes, it was somewhat wanton, but the sexuality flowing from Ellie was unmistakable in that moment.

She cocked her head to the side, but kept her eyes on him, and slowly rose, using the back of the chair for leverage as her leg and hip muscles worked to bring her up the length of his cock. She stopped with only the head still inside and began to lower herself again.

She began to emit "Ooo"s and "Ahh"s and then to growl "Oh goddddd!" as she slowly picked up speed and ferocity. Eventually she put her feet on the floor and caressed his head as she continued to fuck herself.