A Randy Retirement Pt. 23: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Stuffed Green Peppers coming right up."

"How long does it cook for?"

"Half an hour."

"Great! Can we have some wine while we wait?"

Randy pointed to the wine cooler, "Go pick out what you want," and he watched her ass, covered by the white shirttail of his dress shirt as she walked away. She would make some man very happy someday and Randy felt a little twinge of disappointment that it wouldn't be him. Immediately he asked himself, 'Where the fuck did that come from?' but then she was standing in front of him, holding the bottle out for him to open.

Ellie had a glass and a half of the red she had selected before the half hour was done while Randy was still sipping on his first. She had laughed and joked and made him laugh as they waited, teasing him the entire time without being overt about it.

Over dinner she had announced, "I need to leave by eight at the latest tomorrow morning."

"Okay, we can handle that," Randy had replied.

"So tonight will be it... for this time."

"Okay," he had conceded without protest.

"'Cause if I fuck you tomorrow, I'm staying all day and we both know that I can't do that."

"Agreed."

"So don't hold back," she had added.

"Careful what you ask for Ellie," he told her, his fork pointing at her as he spoke.

"You silly man, I know exactly what I'm asking for, why do you think I'm telling you," and she beamed at him.

Randy could still see the young lady in her; her exuberance on full display as it mixed with the wanton whore that lay within.

They went straight to his bedroom after doing the dishes, Randy putting some soft music on the system as background. It was just loud enough you knew it was there, but not so loud as to intrude on conversation.

It was just past eight o'clock in the evening and the sun had been set an hour when he took her in his arms and they slowly shuffled to some romantic ballad.

"Thank you," he told her, looking into her big blue eyes.

"For what?"

He brought his hands up and pulled on the nipple rings through the fabric of his shirt, "These. They are so much more than I imagined them to be in their effect."

"If you only knew," she replied. "And I told you, I did it for myself. Making you happy is just a bonus."

Randy nodded, "I know. Still, thank you."

"You're welcome."

He stepped back from her and dropped his boxers, his cock standing stiff, the one-eyed bandit staring straight at the ceiling. Ellie started to move toward it, her eyes twinkling and he took a step back and pointed at his shirt.

"I'm gonna need you to take that off first," and she laughed as she undid the button and let the shirt flow down her arms to the floor where it landed softly in a white pile.

Randy took her by the upper arms and turned Ellie roughly around to face the mirror above the dresser, walking her toward it. Taking a handful of her hair and turning her face back toward him his kissed her hard and then told her, "Keep your feet together, bend over and grab the edge of the dresser. Whatever you do, do not let go."

She hissed as she drew in a deep breath and did as she was told, presenting her ass to him. Randy pushed his cock down toward her rosebud and began to push, the now well-used orifice opening to receive its now familiar companion. Holding tight to her sides, just about her hipbones, he fucked Ellie's ass slowly as she softly gasped.

For an inordinate amount of time, at least for him, Randy continued to move his cock in and out of Ellie's asshole slow and sensual, lightly running his fingers along her sides as he did. Occasionally he would grope her breasts and pull down on the rings that now pierced her nipples, drawing a stouter reaction. She began to fidget in anticipation of him going at her harder, but Randy resisted. Instead, he spanked her ass and made her jump and squeak in reply, her head coming up to look at both of them in the mirror.

Randy was watching the motion of her asshole as his cock pushed deep and then in return as he pulled it out. He spat between their bodies when only the head remained buried inside her and spread the saliva around his shaft.

He looked at her face in the mirror and Ellie silently mouthed the word 'Please' to him, Randy slowly shaking his head 'No' in return. She moaned her frustration and twerked her ass, Randy spanking her harder several times in response and she came stock still as his cock continued at the pace of cold molasses leaving the jar.

After what seemed like an eternity to Ellie, Randy reached down and took her by her knees, lifting her with his cock balls deep and carried her to his bed, sitting her knees down on the edge.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks Ellie," he commanded, and she did, placing her white lacquered nails at the edge of her ass crack and spreading it wide. Her asshole was now in full view to him and he continued to fuck it slowly, the only part of his body touching Ellie being his dick.

She began to moan in a low, long wail, lasting the extent of time that it took Randy to push his cock deep inside her bowels. As he would withdraw, she hissed, drawing air into her lungs loudly and with a hint of desire. This continued like a mechanism, only the volume of her exclamations increased as time passed.

The tightening of Ellie's ratchet occurred at the slowest rate that she had ever experienced before it finally broke, her orgasm so strong that she crashed to the bed and her hands released her ass cheeks.

Randy pulled out, his cock still rock hard, and he spanked her ass with his dick. Then he sunk it completely into her pussy, wetting it with her own juices as she cried out in response. Now slickened, he pushed back into her gaping asshole and continued to slowly fuck her until she came again without him stopping until he felt his own orgasm welling up.

Roughly he pulled her to the floor. "On your knees," he urgently told her, his hand jacking his prick as she looked up at him, her washed out eyes just beginning to show the effects of being cock drunk.

As he felt himself drawing closer, he demanded, "Show me your tongue!" and she stuck out her broad tongue to its fullest extent and waited, slitting her eyes. Randy groaned and moved closer, his hand squeezing the shaft of his dick tightly until it jerked and creamy white jism hit Ellie's upper lip. He found her tongue with the second spurt and she moved closer, closing her lips around the head of his cock and sucking hard.

Randy tilted his head back and groaned as his dick continued to pump semen into Ellie's mouth. She swallowed it all and released him, Randy's hand returning to hold his shaft as he looked down at her.

Ellie wiped the jism from her upper lip and begged, "Please fuck me hard now," and then sucked her finger clean provocatively.

Her act made even more heat rise in his body and he paused in thought for a second before he spoke, "Remember when I told you I picked your mama up and fucked the shit outta her all over her room?"

"Yes." She had used the soft, innocent voice and it provoked him to forego the rest of his comment and spring into action.

Squatting, his picked Ellie up and threw her onto the middle of the bed, almost to the headboard. Following quickly behind her, Randy grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to the middle, trapping her thighs between his legs and grabbed his cock. Ellie widen her thighs as much as possible and after probing for a few seconds Randy sunk his dick into her sopping pussy, making her grunt heavily in response as he struck her cervix and started fucking her.

He was no longer slow and steady, but he did not pound her either, his pace falling somewhere in the middle as the bed began to creak. She arched her back, propped on her forearms with her head toward the ceiling and called out, telling him to fuck her "with that big, damn cock" between her whines.

Seeing her huge tits in his mind's eye, he wondered how much they were swaying or if the bed was restricting their movements as he continued to bone her while she lay prone. In the middle of his thought, a brand-new experience presented itself.

"Ahhh yeahhhh, fuck me daddy!" Randy had cocked his head sideways as if he had not heard correctly, all while he still fucked her. Never in his life had he ever been called daddy, so it was a first. It only happened the one time, as she did not repeat it, instead calling to a supreme being for the duration.

They came in harmony, Randy filling her cunt as she spasmed beneath him, pulling the sheet loose from the bed with both hands and hiding her upturned face in it.

Randy recovered, got up, and left her in the bed to smoke a cigarette at the open French door. He was looking out at the darkness surrounding the ocean as he heard her quest for breath come to a close.

He became aware that Ellie was approaching and stepped outside to extinguish what was left of the Winston, turning to find her waiting for him at the doorway.

"That was," he started to say, and Ellie finished the sentence.

"Excellent." He mugged his face and nodded agreement.

"Where did calling me daddy come from?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"You said 'Fuck me daddy,' where did that come from?"

Ellie looked lost, her eyes showing that she was searching her mind. "I have no idea. I don't even remember saying it."

Randy was laughing.

"What?"

"Is the dick that good Ellie, that you can't even remember what you said?"

She smiled and watched herself trace a fingernail down the center of his chest, leaving a trail of displaced heat. "It is pretty damn good," and then she paused for a second more. "You aren't just fucking with my head, are you? I really called you daddy?"

"You did."

"I'm sorry."

"Nothing to apologize for. You achieved a first."

"Really?"

"I've never been called daddy before."

Ellie mock-pouted, her bottom lip emerging in exaggeration.

Her fingernail was still pressing into the middle of his chest, just beside his heart, "Well, daddy," and she put some amorous emphasis on the word, "can we fuck one more time?"

"You aren't satisfied?" he asked, leading her to what they both wanted.

She put her hand on top of his shoulder, her eyes giving him honesty, "Completely satisfied, so much so that I want more."

Randy looked down between their bodies at the juices from them both that still coated his cock.

"Clean your daddy's dick and I'll see what I can do."

Ellie gave him a mock frown, then smiled and went down on him, crouching and taking it in her hand in one motion. She started off spending an inordinate amount of time making love to his monster, though she never took it completely down her throat. Instead, she wrapped her tongue along its shaft, going from tip to root and flicked the head with the just the end of her tongue, wiggling it up and down as she stared at him.

Without a word he reached down for her hand and pulled her to her feet, positioning himself behind her in the doorway and facing the sounds coming from the breaking waves. Without letting go of her hand, he twisted it behind her back, reaching for the other one and restraining them both at her lower back with his left hand. His right hand came up and clamped around her throat from the front, tilting her head back as he began to poke his cock between her legs.

Randy really did not care in which hole he found purchase, wherever his dick landed, he was going to pummel her, and Ellie knew it. It was what she wanted after all.

It was her pussy that opened and received him and Randy roughly plunged his cock to the hilt.

"Ohhh, shittttt!!!" she managed to cry, her voice restrained by his hand on her throat. Immediately the 'clap, clap, clap' of their bodies crashing together could be heard.

She came almost immediately, but he kept going as Ellie went further down the rabbit-hole of delirium.

"Oooo-hhhh. Ohh-goddddd. Ahhh-fuuukkkkk" came between sighs and expressions of euphoria. The only time she was not repeating those phrases, it seemed as if Ellie was holding her breath, trying to will another orgasm to come.

It did, followed by three fellow travelers as she came four times in quick succession, so close together that Randy wondered if they were separate or all one multi-orgasm. In the end it did not matter because the feel of her pussy clinching on his cock at the end made him cum. He had forcefully driven his cock deep inside her with each spurt of his seed until the forcefulness of it had left Ellie on tip-toe and off in space again.

Randy backed them both to one of the club chairs in his bedroom and sat with her in his lap, their bodily fluids leaking around his still inserted cock as he waited on the return of his wind and Ellie's consciousness. It was almost eleven o'clock and would be fifteen minutes more before they were able to shower and get to bed.

***

Tuesday morning

They had eaten omelets for breakfast early the next morning so Ellie could get on the road by eight. She had dressed in an over-sized tee and baggy cotton shorts, Chuck Taylors on her feet. Later, as she was zipping up her suitcase, she had asked, "Can I get a dick appointment for the week of July 4th."

"A what?" Randy asked laughing.

"A dick appointment, you know, me and your dick ... and you too of course," and she smiled as wide as he had ever seen her smile.

He agreed and she had added, "Stick it on your 'frigerator door or put it in a picture frame up above the mantle where you'll see it for sure."

They both laughed at the little joke between them, by way of a king of country music.

"You didn't do me like you did Mina in that other contraption. Am I going to get to do that?"

"Yes Ellie, you will," and he handed her the white cardboard box containing her present.

"I wonder what it could be," she said as she posed with a finger to her lips as if in wonder, but actually teasing.

Upon opening the box, she found a choker made from a black leather strap. It was an inch wide and buckled at the back, looking for all the world like a dog collar, but on the front, spelled out in tiny emeralds was 'I (heart) sex'.

"Oh neat!" she exclaimed. "I love green, thank you!"

"That's not just green, those are emeralds."

"As in the gem, emerald?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Not as much as you'd think, but still a lot, so don't lose it."

"Thank you," and he thought she might cry. Instead, she hugged him tightly and for so long that Randy had begun to wonder if she were ever going to let go.

Several Hispanic workmen arrived in two trucks as they walked out to her car. They were there, right on time, to start on the railing for the deck and gave Ellie the once over without being subtle about it.

She stopped and watched them for a moment and then turned to Randy. He knew she was thinking about when he had left her hanging and threatened to go pick up some strangers.

Ellie smiled shyly at him, then got in her car and pulled out, waving goodbye. Headed inside, Randy noticed that the workers were smiling at him and he winked back at them. They all started pointing animatedly, laughing and talking to each other rapidly in Spanish as they carried tools around to the ocean side of the house.

Many hours later Randy got a text from Ellie, letting him know that she had made it safely home. She had added that the sight of the workman had made her extremely horny, and she had almost turned around and came back. Instead, she had satisfied herself with her hand as she drove and repeated the act twice more before she got home.

Randy had sent back a heart emoji and Ellie responded with a wink.

Next story: Mid-forties former student is the wedding director.