A Randy Retirement Pt. 23: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy just stared, letting her do as she desired, his hands resting on the outside of her thighs. Her breasts were in continual motion right there in his face. The back hem of the white dress waved with the movement of air each time she descended and flapped again each time she rose.

Ellie was almost there, as she repeated "Ohh!" in a fractured voice, over and over as she lowered her forehead to his. When she finally exploded in delirium, her hands grasped his neck tightly and her hips trembled while her legs clamped down on both him and the chair.

A full ten minutes of uncontrolled shaking later she finally relaxed, leaned back, looked at Randy and asked, "Did we do it in the chair like this because I teased you about liking doggy so much?"

Randy grimaced sarcastically, "Yes ... no ... maybe," and he said the last with a wide smile, got up with her in his arms, set her feet on the floor and then led her to the shower.

"Oh you silly, silly man," she lamented at his non-answer, answer; removing the heels.

"I figured it was time you did some work, that's all," he conceded as he began to adjust the water in the shower.

They got in and embraced under the torrent of cleansing water. Ellie pushed on his body so he would step back and they could look at each other without the powerful jets interrupting.

"I have a confession to make," she stated, a hand flat in the middle of his chest.

"Oooo-kay," Randy replied, not quite sure what was coming.

"Doggy is my favorite position too. I absolutely love it because you can go so deep inside me. It's like I can feel you up to here," and she turned her hand to point to a spot just below her sternum, "and I feel so full it's almost too much."

Randy nodded once, then instructed, "Turn around so I can soap your back."

*

After they had showered and made their way to his bed, she asked him, "Have I told you how much I love giving you control of my body?"

"You have."

Ellie smiled coquettishly and then announced, "I have another question."

"But of course you do, why should I expect anything else?" and she playfully smacked him on the chest.

"Silly man," she teased and then paused before launching, "You know that I'm gonna be a reporter, asking questions is what I do. Now... when Mina and I were both here back during spring break, why did you tell me to fuck her in the ass with the strap-on?"

"To see if you would. Why?"

"Oh, just curious, that's all. I'm surprised you didn't know that I'd do it."

"I suspected you would, but it's always good to get confirmation."

"Randy, I trust you implicitly, especially when it comes to sex. Whatever, whenever, however."

"I have no idea why, but I accept that and will try very hard not abuse it. But I'm still gonna push you beyond what you think your limits are."

"I know, that's why I trust you."

"Go to sleep Ellie, sweet dreams."

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and snuggled into his arms, both of them going to sleep in mere minutes.

***

Memorial Day -- Monday

It had been a deep sleep as it was past ten before they had awakened. Ellie put on a blue string bikini as she entreated Randy to join her in the pool again.

"You're gonna have me permanently shriveled up like a damn prune," he had protested, but in the end he relented. In the overall scheme, it was important to let her have small victories.

They had caught what was left of the morning sun, rubbing lotion on each other, and laying outon the chaise loungers. Eventually it got hot enough that Ellie waded into the shallow end of the pool to cool off, turning her ass to him and using her hands to make it clap. It was like some mating ritual that you would see in one of the animal kingdom television shows. When that did not immediately work, she turned to face him and stripped off her top, then pushed her tits together and jiggled them. Randy got up and headed her way and by the time he got there, Ellie was sitting on the bottom of the shallow end, the water level up to her lower lip.

He proceeded to dunk her completely under and when she broke the surface again she spurted water at him from her mouth and laughed as he joined her in sitting down in the pool.

"Remember when I helped you fuck Mina here?" she asked out of nowhere.

"I do."

"It was so hot when she was cumming on your dick and she and I were kissing. I think I shocked her."

"You did."

She rose, the water cascading off her body, and nodded to the edge of the pool. Randy knew what was coming.

He got up and shed his suit as he went and sat in the exact same spot that he had fucked the older sister and Ellie followed, topless but with her bikini bottoms still on. His penis was already hard as he leaned back with his hands behind him on the pool deck. Looking into Ellie's face he could see a steely determination as she approached and proceeded to put her left hand on the edge for support and bent her head to lick, her right hand encasing his balls softly.

Her head began to piston on the crown of his cock, her eyes still locked on his face as she sucked and massaged his nuts. Randy watched her until her huge titties beckoned to him, the movement of the rings becoming too enticing to resist. He reached out and pulled gently on them with his thumbs and forefingers, flicking her hardened nipples with his middle finger.

Ellie moaned, nodding furiously with a fourth of his cock in her mouth. He pulled harder and watched her nipples stretch, and his body twitched at the sight. He could tell that she was smiling, even though her lips were drawn tight around his prick.

She finally released him from her mouth, but wrapped a hand around his shaft to and squeezed as she half stood, her eyes still staring at him intently.

"What took you so long?"

Randy tilted his head in question.

"To play with them," and she dipped her chin toward her breasts.

"I didn't know if it would hurt you or not."

She snickered but did not look away.

"It feels great. I've found that it's kinda like the volume control knob on a stereo, the more you turn it the louder it gets. The more I play with them," and she nodded down again without her eyes leaving him, "the hotter I get."

She then released his rod and turned, backing her ass up to him and turning her head to look back over her shoulder. In her innocent voice she told him, "Whichever hole you want, just do me hard."

Randy pulled the tiny string at the back of her bikini aside, positioned the two-and-a-half-inch head of his cock at her asshole, and waited. It took her a few seconds to get the idea, but Ellie finally spat on her hand and lubed herself with her spit.

Once she had worked the head of his cock inside and then her ass halfway down, Randy sat up from the deck. He pinned her arms through the crook of her elbows and stood with her trapped on his dick. He placed his feet just outside of hers so that her legs were together and began to piston her ass standing in the shallow end of the pool. Their movements caused a disruption in the water, sending little waves that emanated out, as if their fucking was an underwater earthquake which had caused multiple tsunamis.

Ellie had been ready to pop anyway, but when he continued to hold her arms with one of his and with the other started to pull and play with the nipple rings, she topped out quickly. When she came, she picked her feet up, staying upright only by his arm and his cock, and bent her knees until they were almost to her chest, groaning out her orgasm as her entire body seized. Her asshole clamped on Randy's cock was enough for him to nut, shooting off balls deep in her ass.

*

They dried off but did not bother getting dressed for lunch. They ate grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with a dill pickle spear on the side, standing at the kitchen island; as Ellie related what other plans she had for the summer until she got around to asking him questions again.

"Out there in the pool, when I told you to pick whichever hole you wanted, you picked my ass."

Randy was just looking at her without comment, wondering where this was leading.

"I was wondering, when we fuck, how do you decide which hole to do me in?"

"That's easy," he smiled, "I just take the hole that looks the tightest."

She cocked her head at him, as if she doubted his answer and Randy continued.

"You see after I've fucked your ass several times in a row, it gets gaped, and then I start in on your pussy. It works the other way around as well."

"So when do you decide to fuck my mouth?"

"When I want to remind you of your place."

The sordid little smile returned to her face and she contemplated his answers as if searching for a retort, but none came and after a minute she left the subject alone.

Randy rose and began to clean up the dishes and she joined him immediately, both working in silence until done.

"Can we sit on the sofa in the living room," she requested as she dried her hands.

"Sure, any special reason?"

"You'll see, come on," and she entwined her fingers in his and led the way, Randy's flaccid cock swaying. Once they had arrived and sat, she looked at his dick, licked her lips, and continued. "Remember the first time I came here to see you a year ago? We sat in this spot and you showed me a video of you fucking my mama?"

"I do."

"I want you to tell me about her, back when y'all were first started getting it on."

Randy grimaced and looked at the large flat-screen TV that had shown the video before turning back to Ellie. He had been pounding her mother exceptionally hard in the clip he had put on a loop to run over and over, her mother with a look of depravity on her face.

"You really want to know that?" he asked.

"Yes, I do." She was firm in her reply.

Randy relented. "Okay," and he paused for effect. "I'm not certain how she is now, but back then your mama was an anal whore. She loved it in the ass. Judging by the way she rode me a year ago, she still does; but she may not act that way with others. When we first started, she was a little shy, but that left her when she discovered that she loved riding my cock until I was about to cum, getting off and sucking me to orgasm and then swallowing it. Then she'd get back on and put my cock in her ass and ride me until she came."

He stopped, but remembered something else and added, "Oh! And she loved sucking my dick after it had been in her ass." He turned his palms up, "I guess I fucked the shyness out of her."

"Wow. Did you tie her up and make her cum like you do me?"

She was sitting with her body pointed straight ahead like she was remembering the video from a year ago and Randy reached out and indicated by touching her that he wanted her to face him fully. When she had shifted toward him on the couch so he could see her in full, he continued.

"Not really. I had just started experimenting with tying her up when she met you dad and our relationship petered out. But even before I had tied her up the first time she liked it rough. She loved being dominated. Being even smaller than you, it was pretty easy for me to pick her up and just fuck the shit out of her all over her dorm room or the hotel room where I was staying."

Randy could see Ellie's brain working as she racked and stacked the information and continued right along to her next query.

"Why'd the relationship end if she loved the sex so much?"

Randy took several moments then and thought about Hannah, Ellie's mother, and that time in his life. "I guess because life sometimes interferes Ellie. Your mom was a freshman in college. I was a schoolteacher and coach who was more than ten years older than her. Your future dad was her age and a business major. The age gap and monetary outlook were in his favor. I guess Hannah decided to trade off my cock for his potential security. Besides, at the time I was just in it for the fucking. Marriage never crossed my mind."

Ellie interjected, "Even so, it was a bad trade, now you're worth millions."

"Something like that yes. But it's hard to foretell the future."

"You seem to be able to," she chided.

"Nah, I don't do fortune telling. I have intuitions and they come when they want to and on their own, not by anything that I do. I've told you this before"

"I know. Would you take her back?" the blonde asked.

"We're still talking about your mom?"

Ellie thought, 'Who else are we talking about?' but just nodded yes.

"No. I don't have time for superficial, Besides I enjoy fucking you much more."

"Because you want to get back at her or because I'm younger?"

"Neither. Because you're better at it. I can be vengeful with the worst of them if pushed to it, but I harbor no ill will toward your mother. I moved on long ago. She was a good fuck. You, on the other hand, are an exceptional fuck."

He could see the pride well up in her eyes, even as Ellie tried to hide it and look away. That lasted about two seconds and then she was asking another question.

"But you did her that weekend a year ago."

"Yes I did, as a means to get to you and your sister. If y'all had not been there I probably would've just banged your mother the entire weekend for old times sake. However, when I gazed upon both of her daughters, I just had to sample the fruit of my former honey tree. But she and I getting back together? No, that ship has sailed."

"So let me get this straight. Within ten minutes of you first meeting us, you planned out in your mind how to manipulate our mother into letting you fuck both me and Mina?"

"Yes. I knew she'd have to have the cock again and bet that she'd do anything to get it."

Ellie stated flatly. "Your devious," and then she smiled, "I like that. Figuring out how to move the chess pieces to get what you want. And of course I do remember that you've told me before that you had an intuition about us," and she pointed her hand back and forth between them. "I'm just intrigued by it. It doesn't happen with everyone, right?"

"No, it doesn't. It didn't happen with your mother. If she hadn't been tipsy at the football game when we hooked up, none of what has come to pass since would have happened. The alcohol had dulled her shyness and she was teasing me. I called her bluff. We fucked for almost a year. And now look what has happened to her daughters." He smiled at her and she returned it. "But back to your question, I've told you, it happens when it happens, without warning. It picks and chooses. Now don't get me wrong, I get impressions of women I meet and can pretty much predict how they will react to different come-ons and such, but that's just experience and observational skills. The intuition thing is way different, and stronger.

"And to think, your running into us happened just by chance."

"Did it?" He asked and could see Ellie's face turn to wonder, then suspicion before he continued, "No, I didn't arrange it. I simply meant, did it happen by chance ... or by fate?"

Her mind chewed on that for a moment and then she asked, "Do you only do younger women now?"

"Not exclusively, but for the most part, yes. Although there is the occasional lonely housewife," and he waited to see if she had another inquiry. When she didn't, he asked her one. "Was the purpose of sitting here, where you and I first sat together alone, so that you could ask me about Hannah?"

"Yes," she admitted freely. "It seemed like the appropriate place to ask."

"Is that the only reason?"

The sordid little smile returned and Ellie moved to him and turned to place her leg over his lap and sit down on his thighs like before, his now semi-erect cock between their bodies as they faced each other.

"It wasn't the only reason," and she bent to kiss him deeply.

Randy could feel the metal of the rings and was surprised by the way her body heat had transferred to them. For some reason he expected them to be cool.

She held his face in her hands, "I'm glad we ran into each other, I'm happy that you are devious and that you followed you intuition, and I am absolutely ecstatic that you fuck me and do the other things that you do to me. For as long as we can be together, keep doing things exactly the way that you're doing them."

"Noted," he replied and bent his head to suck one of her rings into his mouth, followed by the nipple. Ellie's head turned to the ceiling and she sighed loudly, the first audible click of the ratchet as she pressed his face tighter to her breast. Randy began to flip the ring up and down in his mouth, using the tip of his tongue to massage the rock-hard nipple that was trapped by the gold. He had brought a hand up to pull and play with the other one and suddenly slapped it hard.

Ellie wailed and ground her ass into his thighs as Randy switched to the other nipple and she cradled his head to her breast. After a moment he gave the same slap to the other tit, eliciting a guttural moan. Her hands found his dick was almost ready and she began to rack it like a pump-action shotgun to speed up the process.

After one more long kiss, she pushed him back, folded her legs up to rest the top of her feet on the tops of his thighs, and adjusted her body to accept him. Ellie then began to ride, grinding him for a moment each time she hit bottom before using her shins on his thighs to push up again. She had both her hands on his shoulders, occasionally moving one to push her long hair back, and her mouth remained opened, her breathing growing harder and harder.

For his part, Randy held lightly onto her waist and stared at the movements the nipple rings made as they waved furiously at him. It brought on his orgasm quickly and as his seed shot upwards into Ellie, she continued unabated for a full five minutes after him, until she came as well; seated fully down on his thighs, her legs rocking madly to get him even deeper until she finally collapsed onto his chest.

Randy stood with her still wrapped around his body and walked with her toward the French doors leading to the pool. Before he got there, Ellie had locked her legs around his hips, gripping him even tighter, his cock still inside her.

The residue of their session was running down his legs as he made his way to the deep end, but that was erased as he simply stepped off the deck and plunged them both to the bottom of the pool.

When they had bobbed to the surface, Ellie was laughing hysterically and pushing the hair out of her face, their bodies still entwined as she pulled him even closer.

"I love you," she laughed and then kissed him.

Randy did not respond before or after the kiss, a tight, but sincere smile on his face. For her part, Ellie had no illusions. When she had said it, she meant that she loved being with him, having him fuck and play with her. In the back of her mind she knew this relationship was fleeting, her chosen career path would have it no other way, but she was determined to ride the wave until the end. And even though in reality he was old enough to be her grandfather, he was a damned fine looking man.

*

They had showered and barely dressed, Randy in black boxers and Ellie in one of his white dress shirts that she had absconded with from his closet. She had only buttoned the next to the bottom button, allowing her cleavage to predominate and Randy kept getting glimpses of the gold rings as they made supper side-by-side in the kitchen.

He instructed her on how to boil two large, green bell peppers and then cut the tops off and clean them as he cooked some ground beef with onions and made a pot of Rice-A-Roni, using beef broth instead of water. When he was done, he combined the beef, onions and rice dish together and then let Ellie stuff the peppers while he opened and heated a can of tomato soup, which he poured over the peppers before placing them in the oven.

"That's it?" she asked as he straightened from closing the oven door.