A Randy Retirement Pt. 33: Halley

Story Info
Halley’s NYE at the OBX.
14.1k words
4.36
4.4k
5

Part 38 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
212 Followers

A Randy Retirement Pt. 33: Halley

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Halley's NYE at the OBX

December 2018 -- OBX house

The annual Christmas Eve gathering at Randy's parent's house was crowded. He had placed himself in his usual spot, a bench against the wall where he could see into the kitchen as well as the living room. Through the conversations, laughter, and chaos, he heard Gabbie arrive at the back door. Apparently from what he could gather without seeing, she had brought a young man with her, whom she introduced as her boyfriend.

Somewhere in the cauldron of conversation and laughter Randy thought he also heard Halley's voice. He remained seated and made faces at one of his two-year-old relatives, gaining a smile and a short game of peek-a-boo. He had no idea what the child's name was, nor their parents.

Through the maze of bodies, he saw Gabbie enter the room with a young man, though he could not catch a good glimpse of him. They sat on metal folding chairs across the room, the crowd hiding them from his inspection.

Several minutes later, his attention having been diverted, Gab made her way beside him on the bench.

"I've missed you," she opened.

"But of course you have," Randy replied with an air of confidence.

She sighed, then added, "I decided to try what you wanted me to do and let that guy I told you about take me out."

"Is that all you let him do?"

"No," she readily admitted.

Without inquiring further, Randy told her, "You need to pay attention to him tonight. If you ever want a quick visit, just text and we'll work something out. Do you need a refresher on the rules from your sister?"

"Rules?" she asked.

"Yes, you know there are rules Gabbie."

She smirked at him and went back to the far corner and the boyfriend. The crowd of people still prevented Randy from getting a decent look so he abandoned the effort and went back to watching the members of his extended family that he could see.

Minutes later Halley sat beside him in the same spot Gab had occupied. He could tell by her eyes that she wanted to fuck.

"What? I've been replaced?" she murmured.

"You gave her to me," he countered.

"I'm joking."

"Well, she's got a boyfriend now, you should take notes," Randy sniffed.

"Asshole," Halley whispered, then continued, "Enough about her, can I spend New Year's Eve with you again?"

"It's kind of our tradition, isn't it?

Halley giggled quietly, "Yes."

"Is that all the time I'm gonna get with you?"

"Unfortunately, I have to make the rounds with the family since I," and she made a sarcastic face of exasperation, "'never come home.'"

Randy looked out at the rest of their family and whispered without looking at her, "You know, before you, I never went out on New Year's Eve?"

Halley started to turn her head toward him, but caught herself and stopped, joining him in looking out toward the assembled mass as he continued.

"The only time I ever was out of my house or apartment for a New Year's Eve was when I was in college. One year I went to a concert with three or four local bands out at the fairgrounds.

It was great until midnight came and then I noticed that everyone was paired up except me. Anyways, yes, we're on, but we're going to my place on the Outer Banks this year so I can take you out. We'll leave Sunday and come back on Wednesday. That work for you?"

The prospect of the OBX house excited her. She had heard about it, but never been there. She rubbed his back discreetly and whispered, "Yes. You won't be alone for this one. I've missed you so bad and I've been kinda jealous cause I know you've been doing it like a rabbit with who knows who and my little sister."

Her emphasis on the "and" was palpable.

Randy brushed her thigh and nodded for her to follow. They both rose and he led her to the decorated tree.

"Pretty tree," he casually said, "Do you notice anything about the ornaments?"

Halley started to inspect the tree more carefully, craning her head to look at all sides of it until she said, "No two ornaments are the same."

Randy smiled, "Correct. Each one is unique. They have their own character and their own place. Some last and some don't."

"You're not talking about just the decorations, are you?"

He continued to smile at the tree without answering her.

"Which one am I?" Halley asked.

Softly Randy chuckled, turning to return to their original spot. When she joined him, he softly told her, "Only time will tell Halley."

A quaint, flat smile came across her lips as she looked out again at their related humanity and Randy took it as acceptance, and then his mind played with him, and he thought that maybe Halley took it as a challenge.

She turned to a side table beside the bench that had pictures of all the grandchildren on it and picked up one of her from high school and held it out to him. Randy took the picture and looked at it as she whispered to him, "Look at me there. I don't even know who that girl is, you've changed me that much."

Randy reached across her and set the picture back in its place, saying quietly as he did so, "I didn't change you; I just gave the real you an opportunity to be yourself," and when he looked at her Halley was beaming at him and he stood and walked away before anyone got any bright ideas.

He had gone to get a plastic cup of tea and she followed, jumping in to help with the meal. All the food was on a kitchen counter and people passed by to fill their plates, then found a seat somewhere in the dining room, living room, or at the kitchen table.

Randy returned to his bench and watched her. With her back to him, she filled red Solo cups with ice for the drinks. He could have been looking at the silhouette of a movie star, the full ass and long legs in tight jeans, nice rack visible through a thick red turtleneck that gave glances of her midriff, and the long blonde hair.

It struck him at that moment that her ass was bigger, shapelier, and her hips wider. The image of a ripe peach came to his mind. Randy realized that the teen with the coltish legs from almost three years ago was transforming into a long-legged woman who was hot by any definition that ever existed in the history of mankind. He shook his head, still in disbelief that she hadn't been scooped up by someone down in Savannah.

After the meal the presents were delivered by the oldest grandchildren, as by tradition, and Randy hung out for a while longer so as not to be rude. He had put in his yearly appearance, which he actually enjoyed if truth be told, but now he was ready to go home.

He loved his family, helped his parents out as much as they would accept, but with only a few exceptons he was not close with any of them and some of them were hard to take if truth be told.

He smiled to himself, thinking that they probably thought the same of him.

Again, he caught himself watching Halley move around the room, her arms full of gifts. She was exquisite, there was simply no other word. Slowly his cock began to harden and he knew it was definitely time to depart.

After saying his goodbyes, Randy walked out the back door into the unusually warm night and spied who he suspected to be Gabbie's boyfriend smoking a cigarette on the deck and he bummed one off the lad. He could tell the young man was somewhat wary of him and decided to conduct a test before he left. He knew he probably should not, but plunged ahead anyway.

"What's your name?"

"Ron."

"You're Gabbie's boyfriend, right?"

"Yes sir."

"How's that going, Ron?"

"Well ... uh ... to tell the truth, she's a little intense."

Randy laughed and the conversation waned for a moment as they both sucked on their lung darts until the older man spoke again.

"Ron, I'm gonna give you some free advice. Whenever you start dating a girl, look really hard at her mama and make sure that's what you want to be married to in 25 years because most of the time the daughters end up looking and acting like the mama. Not always mind you, but probably eight times out of ten."

"Umm, okay," the young man replied, a look of lostness on his face.

They finished their smokes and Ron went back inside while Randy made his way to his car and departed.

He had leisurely driven home and, as he turned into his driveway, he saw the headlights of another car flying up behind him on the wooded lane. He parked in the garage and came out to unlock the front door, holding it open as Gabbie bounded up the steps.

"How fast did you drive to catch me?"

"Pretty fast. Ron said he had to get home. Said he had to think about us. You told me to get a boyfriend and give him a chance, then you run him off? Why'd you tell him that I'd be like mama when I got older?"

"Your mama was a good-looking woman."

"My mama's fat," Gab stated flatly as they went inside.

"She didn't use to be."

Gabbie opened her mouth to retort, but stopped dead with her mouth open. Randy waited for a moment and when she could not produce a word he told her, "When she was your age your mama didn't weight much more than you do right now."

Finally regaining her voice, she asked, "Would you fuck her?"

"Now? Or back then?"

Again, Gab was at a loss for words and Randy grinned, "Why would I want to fuck her now when I can fuck either of her hot progeny?"

"Her what?" she stuttered.

"Her daughters Gab, you or Halley."

Without another word her knees hit the floorboards and Gabbie unzipped Randy's trousers.

He pushed the front door closed, Gabbie holding his still hard member in her hands as she looked up at him.

"I like control baby girl. Physical and psychological, body and mind. You look so beautiful where you are right now, on your knees and about to fill your mouth with my cock. I don't lie to you, I don't mislead you, I don't want to marry you, I just wanna do you. I won't be around in 25 years, so it won't matter if you end up looking like your mama. What I did was to show you that Ron wasn't real, he was superficial. You did give him a chance, as did I, and then he showed his true colors. He left early because of what he thought you'd be like in the future, so the entire relationship for him was based only on looks, not you as a person. It was an illusion. You'll find another one who wants you for you, not some predetermined vision he has in his mind. Our relationship, on the other hand, is based entirely on sex and has no pretenses. It's honest and upfront. We both know what is expected of us every time we are together. Now suck my cock you little whore."

Gabbie smiled and spat on his dick, using her hands to coat it with her saliva. Her ass came up as she rose, still on her knees, to take him, going to the root all at once with only the slightest hitch; without knowing, one would have missed it.

Randy thought about how the two sisters were nothing alike. They had blonde hair and that was it. All their other physical features were different, as was their personalities. They both enjoyed his cock immensely, so their shared that trait; and so far, they had both done whatever he had required of them, but nothing else was the same. They even orgasmed differently. He wondered briefly if all that would hold true in any situation, but Gab sucking his cock brought him back from his thoughts.

As she had built up steam, she crossed both hands behind her back and tilted her head up slightly to look at him. He recognized the move; she wanted Randy to throat her.

So he put his hands on either side of her head and gave her what she wanted as he resumed talking to her.

"As for that little shit Ron, it was a test, one he failed. I just gave him the opportunity to show his true self. If he cared for you, he would have stuck it out," Randy was throating Gab hard, her eyes wide and nostrils flared, spit flying about when it could escape. "Instead ... uhh ... he cut and run. Gosh baby girl, you got a helluva thing going on with this throat of yours."

He stopped with his cock halfway out and Gabbie picked up the slack, throating herself as his hands rode her head. She snuck her fingers to her snatch and for the first time Randy did not stop her from playing with herself.

"You love cock, don't you, you little whore?"

Gabbie nodded her head yes with his cock down her throat, putting a strain on Randy's dick that brought him up on his toes.

She was a cock sucking machine and when she made herself orgasm, her throat constricted and initiated his release, Randy thundering out his approval as his thick, white seed filled her gullet.

Because of the holiday, there was no time for anything else. It would not do for her to get home after midnight on Christmas Eve.

She gave Randy a kiss at the door and told him, "I'll be back the day after tomorrow and just so's you know, I love being used like a whore," and with a gentle squeeze of his crotch she departed.

Randy closed the door and mused aloud to himself, "Like a whore? Baby girl, you are a whore."

***

Sunday, December 30th

Gabbie had come over three times during the last week of December just to get fucked. Each time she texted about 15 minutes before arrival, not asking, but telling him that she was on the way. It had been the most Randy had seen of her since the beginning of November and he thought it might be because Halley was home. He suspected there might be a little sisterly competition, at least in Gab's mind. Then again, he also thought it might have been due to the situation with the boyfriend because the day after Christmas Ron had told her that he didn't think they should continue.

In any event, Randy had done his best to stretch her throat, and her pussy, and her asshole, as well as opening her cervix during each visit and she had left every day with a smile on her flushed face; the last time telling him, "I figured out what you can do that no one else so far has been able to do."

"What's that?" he had asked.

"Your cock hits all the right spots," she replied in all seriousness.

Randy picked her up and pinned her to the wall, pressing his body into hers, and said seductively, "And you have so many spots that make you cum baby girl." Then he kissed her savagely.

When he finally let her down, she wiped the spittle from her face and, out of breath and panting, she staggered to her car, still smiling; the happy little whore.

*

Around two on that Sunday afternoon Halley arrived. Supposedly she was on her way back to Savannah. Randy had her put her car in the garage and out of sight.

As they got ready to travel to the OBX, she stopped him as he was packing his car. "There's something I wanna say."

"Okay," he replied as he paused and gave her his full attention.

"I promise you, there will never be another year like this last one."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I can't go that long again without seeing you. I mean, I made the conscious decision to load up my classes so I could get ahead, but I thought I was gonna die not seeing you."

"Why didn't you tell me, I would have slipped down there for a weekend or two."

"And that's exactly why I didn't. I knew you'd want to come down and I didn't know how to explain you. We both know I'd have disappeared for the weekend and then I'd have to explain why I disappeared with my uncle."

"Great ... step ... uncle," Randy corrected.

"Yeah ... that too, but I'm gonna move hell and high water to not have it ever happen again. I can't go half a year without you," and she smiled at him and changed the subject. "I'm really excited to see your beach place."

"It's a house Halley; with sand for a yard."

She shook her head at him, "Asshole." Then she moved to her next topic as Randy resumed packing the Lincoln.

"You like my outfit?"

Randy closed the trunk and drank her in, black jeans, black split-neck sweatshirt that was basically a cropped top and a pair of black western style ankle boots; all things that he'd bought her for Christmas.

"In a word, yes. I picked it out. Now let's hurry up so we can get there."

"Why? Are you horny?"

"You know that I am," he replied as he approached her.

"Good, me too. It's been too long," and she gave him her smiling smirk. Then she asked him, "Do you know how hard it is to pick out a gift for you without going overboard?"

"Um, yeah I do. Same thing happens to me trying to get you something."

"Best to keep it simple, for now," she added.

"It looks good on you. Especially the way your ass fills those jeans out. Your ass is bigger. Hips are wider. Child-bearing hips. I'm surprised I got the size right. College must be agreeing with you."

She poked his chest with a forefinger as she cocked her head, "They are a little tight, but dammit, you weren't supposed to notice. Is it that bad?"

"No, no, it's not bad at all, babe. I like it. More to pound on. Besides, it's acquired peach booty status" and he smiled at her, "looks like one of those hearts females draw in their notebooks, except upside down."

In response she turned and backed her ass into his groin and ground it into his dick. He groped her breasts and asked her, "You change your mind and been getting you some while you been down there in Savannah?"

Halley snorted and straightened, "I told you, no one can do me like you do. So 'getting some,'" and she made air quotes with her fingers, "is a waste of time."

"Well, I am a few years older than the folks you probably hang with down there, so I probably have a little more experience at it."

She turned to look at him, eyebrows raised in mockery, "Only a few?"

"Yeah, about 35. That's a few isn't it?"

"Asshole," she laughed. "I don't hang around at college. I study, I work, I go to class. I've told you this."

"Halley, if you don't get out, you're never going to meet someone who makes you cum like I do. Every pairing is different. Someday you may meet someone who makes you cum better than I can."

"Right." Her response dripped with sarcasm and Randy loved it.

"Hey, it can happen. I'm not the be-all, end-all."

"That may be true, but to hell with it. We've been over this. Right now, all I care about is you and me and how you make me feel. Child-bearing hips huh. You wanna make a baby?" and she draped her arms over his shoulders, hands clasped behind his head as she was wont to do, with a big ass smile on her face.

"Oh hell no, I ain't got no young'uns that I know of and I'm too old to have one now," he responded.

"Okay, so can we practice making one?" she grinned at him.

"You set me up just so you could say that didn't you."

"You're getting slow in your old age," and she winked.

Randy decided at that moment what gift she was going to get at the end of their rendezvous. In fact, there would be two.

*

About a third of the way into their journey, Randy turned down the music and asked, "Tell me about those 'fuck-me' boots you wore when you brought Gabbie to the house. I thought money was tight."

"It is, but I budgeted it out because I wanted them, and I wanted to wear them while we did it."

"Yeah, about that. You need to do that again."

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
212 Followers