A Randy Retirement Pt. 33: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley put her hand on his forearm and lowered the phone, "The stuff you take, pills and such, I want to see the bottles and see what's in it."

Randy turned his head pointedly as a momentary distraction and looked at the curve of her ass as she sat in her chair, "Why?"

"You're looking at my butt, aren't you?"

"Actually, I was looking at that little red tag on your jeans. It just so happens to also be on your butt. Now why do you want to see what I take?"

She shook her head at his reply and then gave him hers.

"Because I want you around for a while and in good enough shape to fuck me, asshole," and she smiled the tight smile at him. "I'm gonna need you to quit smoking too."

He saw no need to argue with her. "The vitamins are in the wooden box on top of the frig. The blue pills that you love are hidden all over the house, but there is a bottle of them in the box as well. Have at it."

When she finished eating, she took her bowl and spoon to the sink, got the box down and sat back at the table. She took the bottles and read the labels intently, one by one, with Randy watching the entire time.

After a couple of minutes, she held up two label-less bottles, one with a red cap and the other with a black cap.

"What are these?"

Randy pointed, "The red one is HGH. The black one is naturally derived testosterone. And before you ask, no, they are not prescription. It's one of those 'if you have money, you can get it' things."

"You know what these do to you?"

"Yep. I've discussed it with my doctor and continue to do so every year when I have my physical. But it's part of the reason I can fuck so hard and so long."

Halley put the bottles in the box, a muted "Un-huh" escaping her lips. She continued through the other bottles, reading each label assiduously.

When she was finished, he asked her, "Everything pass inspection doc?"

"Asshole," she mumbled. "Yeah, everything is good. Why do you also take vitamin C, D, and E when it is already in the multi-vitamin?"

"They all boost my immune system and also the D because I don't drink milk and it helps with sex." He grinned at her.

She took one of the D gel-caps out of the bottle and put it on the table, "Take another one."

"Smartass," was his only reply and after a laugh Halley replaced the gel-cap in the bottle and replaced the box on the refrigerator. She noticed then that a crock pot was on the counter.

"What's in the slow cooker?"

"Chili, but it's extra lean, just for you."

"How did you get it extra lean?"

"It's not hamburger."

Her face turned hopeful, "Plant-based?"

"What the hell? Have you lost your mind? It's bison. There won't be any plant-based crap in this house until I'm dead and gone, Bill and Melinda can kiss my ass," and she giggled at him.

"Oh, so you know who they are?" he asked.

"Yes, Randy. I know who the Gates are."

She sat again and announced, "I loved last night. It was special." Her voice still had traces of hoarseness.

"Me too," Randy concurred. "I love when the true slut in you comes out."

"Only for you," she told him, her hand covering his on the tabletop.

They talked of the house and he finally gave her the grand tour of the place.

After lunch they settled in the living room, the first New Year's Day games having started.

"You wanna bet again?" he asked with a smirk.

Halley laughed. "No. I got lost trying to keep score your way last night."

They watched some of the early games, but the slut inside Halley got restless and she started playing with him, taking out his cock and licking it for a good ten minutes before she asked, "Can you turn the TV off?"

Silence came within seconds, and she began to undress him before standing to get out of her own clothes as Randy palmed his cock and watched.

She did not really do a strip tease, but she mugged her face teasingly at him as first the sweatshirt and then the tight jeans landed on the floor.

Halley mounted him face-to-face with her ankles on top of his thighs, reaching back to put his cock in her dripping pussy. She rode him hard, Randy's hands on her lats as he let her do all the work. When her face began to show the onrush of climax, he stilled her.

"Turn around," he instructed, and Halley followed orders.

Her feet bent behind her and on his pelvis, she sunk herself the full ten inches and Randy again grabbed her lats. This time he used them to pound her tall body onto his cock, until her body told him to stop while being completely impaled balls deep.

What followed was pure art, the way she ground her hips on him and Randy almost got lost in the feeling as she milked his cock. The thought crystallized in his mind that she had an exceptional pussy to go along with some exceptional skills. Apparently, Halley was having similar thoughts.

"Ev-ah tell ou at ou got some gooood dik?" she mumbled, almost incoherently.

"Yes, many times when you were cumming. At least I think that's what you were trying to say," and he grinned behind her back. "But here's something that I have never told you, you have some fantastic pussy."

Halley turned her head severely toward him and he could view her reaction as her eyes teared up. Within moments there was a catch in her throat, and she let out with a string of sounds as those wet eyes rolled up in her head and she froze, unbreathing but still grinding.

Thirty seconds later, her long, tall body spasmed twice. The entirety of it, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, jerked and then she shuddered and collapsed back onto Randy's chest, her feet popping out from behind her as her long legs stretched out wide with the only part of Randy's equipment still visible being his ball sack.

They lounged naked and turned the games back on, flipping from game to game before having the rest of the chili for supper in the living room.

When Randy came back from taking their empty bowls to the kitchen, he had rubber suction cups with him and proceeded to wet her nipples with his mouth before having Halley put them on.

While she was looking at her nipples grow through the translucent cups, he grabbed her near hand and shook it to get her attention. When she looked at him, he ordered, "Every time the announcers say the word 'ball' I want you to tweak one of the cups, got it?"

"Oh, you're evil," she grinned.

Over the next two hours Halley must have upped the pressure in the cups around 200 times and by 8:30 her nipples all but filled the cups. She worked her way in close to his face and forced him to look at her.

"I want you to tie me up again and make her cum."

"Anyway I want to?" Randy inquired.

"Yes," she whispered.

He left the TV on as he took her to the playroom, where he took her to a steel bar held up by two steel standards that was about waist high. Eight small coils of hemp rope were laid out on the floor.

"When did you set this up?" Halley asked.

"Not many people know this, but Santa has several elves that have a lewd side and he lets me borrow them after their arduous work period so they can blow off steam. They set it up for me," and with that he winked at her.

"Pffttt!" she snorted, "You're so full of shit. How do you want me?"

"Kneel dead center," he instructed and when she had done so, her shoulders just touched the the horizontal steel bar. "Now spread your arms wide along the bar and keep them there.

Once Halley had done so, Randy began to tie her arms to the bar with six of the coils of rope, one at each wrist, one at each elbow and one at each armpit.

"Now stand up," he told her and with some difficulty, and finally an assist, she did. Her body was bent at the waist, her back as flat as a tabletop and her feet planted firmly about three feet behind the bar. "Please spread your feet about six inches more," he asked, but his tone inferred that it was no request.

When Halley had done so, she realized that there were anchoring points on the floor and Randy proceeded to use the remaining two coils to secure her ankles. When he was finished, she could bend her knees slightly, but there was no way she would not remain upright throughout whatever was to follow.

First, he used the Hitachi on her from behind, warming her up. He teased her with it, just as he had teased her first thing when they had gotten there on Sunday.

"Ahh," was the first words from Halley as he had started, and she flexed her hips. Her knees started to bend as the vibrations got to her, but then she finally realized the position made it impossible to lower her ass more than six inches.

When she started to squeal, Randy stopped and removed the suction cups. Halley's nipples were huge as he milked them with his fingers and she squealed more with each tug.

He then broke out the flogger and from behind began to redden her ass. Two strokes fairly lightly, to which she barely responded and then a hard third stroke, to which Halley flinched and gave out an painful, "Ahh!"

This continued for five minutes, two easy, one hard, and the reaction from Halley was always the same.

Eventually Randy backed up and began to strike the flogger up and between her legs, every strike causing her body to jump as the leather thongs found her nether regions. He could tell her breasts were bouncing off each other as her body jumped.

"How old are you Halley?" he asked forcefully, fully knowing the answer.

It took him asking again before she was cognizant of his question, "Twenty-one!" she shouted.

With that, the hardest strike yet came down on her back and she yelped.

"That's one, now you count the rest," he commanded.

The second strike came on her ass, her voice changing timbre as she screamed, "Two!"

Randy continued, alternating locations as he lit her body up with lashes that would sting but not leave a lasting mark. On lash fourteen, one strand of the flogger wrapped around her side, the end of the leather snapping square on her swollen nipple. Halley grimaced as a shooting pain transcended her body, radiating from her tit outward, but in a few seconds, it was gone and her lust had ramped up from the experience as she managed to get out, "14!"

As soon as lash twenty-one had landed, and before she could call out the number, Randy dropped the flogger and entered her asshole with his cock. Halley barely managed to get the count out of her mouth as her body automatically sought to adjust to the fucking she so desperately wanted. She was all lathered up, sweat dripping from her long, lean frame that had turned bright pink with the occasional red lines from the flogger. Inside she was overflowing with hormones, on the edge of unrequited need just as relief arrived.

While Randy established a rhythm, Halley arched her back as best she could just so he could get deeper and he smiled.

"That's my slut, always wanting the dick," he told her and with that she began to talk back to him in that language known only to her hormones.

That bigger ass of Halley's came in handy, as he railed it for a good ten minutes before she fully orgasmed, her head craning to the ceiling as she ripped off a steady mix of consonants and syllables for a full minute.

While she was still in the grasp of her climax, Randy felt his balls twitch and withdrew, his hand working his cock as he hurried around and released a torrent that first hit Halley's chin and then coated both her face and above her chest. For the finale, he bent at the waist and took her cheek in his hand, and tongued her deeply as she continued to throttle down.

After a shower, and back in the bedroom, Randy handed her two white jewelry boxes.

The first one held a solid gold bracelet with a double chain. Upon it was a single round medallion. In the second box was a solid gold choker made up of four thick strands of interconnected gold chains, again with a single round medallion. 'Owned' was inscribed on both discs.

With one in each hand, Halley stared at both pieces for a while before remarking, "Well, you made this clear right off the bat when you told me I couldn't have tats or facial piercings."

"That was your choice, I was just voicing my druthers."

"I know," Halley acknowledged, "and because I am yours, I haven't thought about either since that day."

"That's part of the reason that you are perfect."

Her eyes lit up as she looked at him, "Awwll, thank you!"

Then Randy added, "And ... since you've made it clear that you're not trying to meet anyone else, I might as well claim you in perpetuity."

Halley's chin dropped, not in shock but determination. Her eyes stayed firmly fixed on Randy's face. Slowly the smile returned and broadened until it filled her entire face. Her eyes twinkled and Randy continued.

"That being said, from now on I'm going to expect more from you at times. You understand this?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed and pulled him backwards onto the bed, kissing him intensely as she stroked his dick between them.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Randy asked, a course of action just now forming in his devious mind.

"I'm damned sure gonna try," Halley gasped, "now fuck me."

'We'll see,' he thought as he freed himself from her grasp and took control of his cock.

Randy literally picked her up by her armpits and moved Halley to the head of the bed, placing her head on a pillow such that it was tilted forward; that way, she could watch his cock as he fucked her.

Slowly he bent her knees and pressed them down into the mattress on either side of her hips so that her pussy opened up for him and then lowered himself and put his cock head at the entrance to her palace.

What followed was a slow and steady fuck to the depths of her being. The look on her face turned amorous as she watched every stroke of his rock-hard cock.

Knocking on her cervix steadily, Halley breathily began to say yes, over and over, until that big dick pushed into her uterus. She grabbed hard onto his elbows with both hands, but her eyes never left his cock as she continued to egg him on.

Randy kept the pace constant, watching her as she watched his ten inches pleasure her. Despite the slow and steady pace, each thrust was hard and Halley exhaled with each as if he were driving the breath from her body. She began to absently capture her lower lip in her teeth, sending Randy to the edge, but he held off until it was unbearable.

At that point he made Halley get on top in cowgirl but with her feet on the bed and her hands holding the headboard so that she was holding herself up.

"Hold tight," he told her as he stabilized his feet on the bed and began to fuck up, into her. This time he let loose, his balls flopping wildly up with each stroke.

Immediately Halley's face changed as her head turned to the ceiling.

"It's ... ohhh.. ohh ... ouuuu fuuukkkk!!!"

At that her eyes were drawn back to the fucking she was receiving, but the sounds continued, along with the 'whap, whap, whap' of his strokes that came like neverending automatic weapons fire.

"Ooo shi ... ohaaa ... ughhh!!! Oh my ... goddd!!! Oh yes, yes, yes, I'm gonna cu...."

He saw that her nipples, puffy and swollen, had turned rock hard and pointed, the most excited he had ever seen them, and the sight drove his cock up into her even harder.

It was then that her words turned to complete gibberish as she continued to watch, transfixed as his cock fucked her like a jackhammer. When she came, her legs collapsed and she fell to his chest, writhing in ecstasy and pleasure as Randy finished off deep inside her womb.

Afterwards they wrapped their bodies around each other and lay crossways on the bed. There was no conversation and the last thing he remembered was Halley writing with her finger on his chest.

***

When Wednesday morning came, Halley was still in the same spot, still writing with her finger on his chest.

"Did you do that all night?" he asked.

She gave a little giggle and confessed, "No, not all night. I slept with you as my pillow for part of it. Or at least what was left of it."

They showered and dressed, Randy noticing that she pointedly wore the bracelet and necklace as he helped her pack.

Halley slept most of the way back to the River House and Randy used the time to think. 2018 had been a pretty good year and he wondered what 2019 would hold. Where would the new year leave him and Halley? Or him and Gab? Or Ellie? He also wondered what new delights he might encounter over the next twelve months.

When they arrived, Halley kept the goodbye short, telling Randy that she could not abide a long, drawn out scene. She got into her car and continued on to Savannah in the hope of getting there before sunset.

When her text came that evening, Randy breathed a sigh of relief. It read simply: 'am here, but its not home, thats with you wherever you are'.

Next story: Ellie comes to visit the River House.