A Randy Retirement Pt. 33: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah. You in them boots was hotter than nine shades of hell."

He saw her smile to herself and then she reached and turned up the radio, a little sway to her body as she sat in the seat and sang softly.

She got to him then, that look of hers, and he wanted her in the worst way at that very moment, but there wasn't anywhere convenient to pull off and fuck, so he fought the urge and continued with the gameplan.

Just past halfway there she turned down the volume, "So, how did she do?"

Randy asked, "Gab?"

"Yeah."

"You haven't talked to her?"

"Well, yeah, but I wanted an expert opinion," and she winked at him when Randy glanced her way.

He considered his answer, decided to give it to her unvarnished, and replied, "She has real whore potential."

Halley started to laugh, almost uncontrollably. "I told her that you'd turn her into a whore."

*

They stopped at Celestial Pizza for supper, where he escorted Halley to his usual table and waved Sam over as he seated her.

"Sam, this is my niece, Halley. Halley, my very good friend Sam."

Halley reached out to shake and Sam took her hand and kissed it, turning her face pink.

"Glad to make you acquaintance Halley," he said and asked what she would like to drink.

She thanked him and asked for water and Randy added, "You know what I want."

Sam hurried off and Halley turned to Randy beaming, obviously very happy and in a good mood.

"What's the toothy smile for?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"Nothing my ass, you're grinning like a 'possum. Spill."

"It feels good that we are out in public together and you introduce me to your friends... that we don't have to hide."

Randy nodded.

They ate a half and half pizza, Randy's with sausage and bacon, Halley's with just cheese. Halfway through the meal Randy slipped a Viagra into his mouth and sipped his tea. Without even looking at him, Halley asked, "Did you just take a little blue pill?"

"I did."

She didn't respond as she picked up her glass and grinned before taking a drink and getting some ice in her mouth. As she looked out over the floor of Celestial, she set down her glass down and chewed the ice. An image of Randy between her legs filled her mind and she felt a tiny shiver. It started at the base of her spine and traversed both directions, upwards to her brain and downwards to her pussy.

Slowly she lowered her head and sat still for almost a minute and Randy was beginning to get concerned when she suddenly opened her eyes and turned to him, "I'm full, let's go."

"Say no more," he replied and took one last drink.

Halley got up and told him she needed to visit the restroom.

"Okay, it's right behind you through there," and he pointed the direction, "but no touching yourself." She gave him a little grimace and headed off.

Randy went to the bar to pay the tab and Sam asked if he wanted drinks to go.

"No, I think we're good."

"Oh, alright. Thanks for introducing me to your niece," and Sam winked as he said it, Randy realizing that the older gentleman thought it was a cover story.

"Sam, she really is my niece. My step-grand-niece by marriage, so we aren't blood kin."

Sam's eyes grew wide as he realized the implication. Halley was no different than any other woman he had brought to the pizza place; Randy was fucking her. Then the elder man realized that he was wrong. Because of who she was, Halley was very different than the others.

With all his thinking and realizing, Sam never responded, and Randy rapped the bar with his knuckles in good-bye and walked away. Halley emerged, on her phone, and joined him as they exited.

"Who was on the phone?" he asked as they approached the car.

"I was just telling my parents that I had made it to Savannah," she answered. "I don't like lying to them, but there is just no other way, is there?"

"There is, but it would be messy," he told her as they got in and he started the engine.

"Thank you again," she told him as they got out on the highway.

"You're welcome. Now what are you thanking me for?"

"Bringing me here. Acting like it was the most natural thing in the world to be out in a public place with me for the first time."

"It was," he confessed, then asked, "Did you have anything in particular that you wanted to do tonight?"

He watched the road, but could tell that she was giving him that smirk of hers.

"I thought we'd have milk and cookies and watch a Hallmark Christmas movie," she said sarcastically, and under her breath she added, "asshole."

"Hey!" Randy responded, "I'm giving you a say for once, so you might wanna take advantage of it."

Halley turned completely to him, "We haven't done it since August. I want you to tie me up, have your way with me and make me cum ... and cum ... and cum." She then put her hand on his right knee and pushed down, wanting him to speed up.

Randy smiled as he thought, 'Oh, you're gonna cum my slut, but's it not gonna be what you think it's gonna be, at least at first.'

*

Immediately upon arrival he had taken her to the playroom ... before unpacking ... before showing her the house ... with no foreplay at all.

Randy had Halley undress as he prepared and then positioned her between two lacquered oak columns and bound her in a standing spread-eagle with cuffs and chains. As Halley continually wet her lips, she watched him undress before her and then approach. She saw that his cock was standing at rigid attention and her pussy spasmed. Halley was about to burst with need but held her tongue, as difficult as that was.

The touch of his fingers as he explored her body was electric and Halley could have sworn that she heard the crackling of the static charges as they disbursed. Her breathing quickened as he continued to refamiliarize himself. She almost cried out when he touched her cunt and talked about how smooth she was between her legs.

'Thank you, laser hair removal,' she thought as she mewed quietly.

And then he left her. Halley's abdomen sunk as she gasped and pulled at the chains holding her hands high and wide.

She saw Randy across the room in what must have been the storage area with something in his hands, staring at her. His cock at full attention reminded her of an Egyptian Statue of Fertility. The sight made her almost giddy, until she realized her need was overtaking her and the giddiness began to turn to uncontrollable desire.

Randy saw her spread, the long arms and legs taut, the blonde hair flowing down her back. He could vividly see the lips of her pussy in full view between her legs. She had an almost tortured look on her face, and he knew the build-up was working on her.

He brought the vacuum pump and flared cylinders to her, attaching them skillfully as they both watched her puffy nipples fill the glass. When he was satisfied, he let his fingers slowly walk down her chest and abdomen to her slit and he slid one finger inside.

Halley groaned. It was soft but destitute, a woman in need, and her chin dropped to her chest as the groaning continued.

A second finger was introduced and they both went deeper, the movement of his hand more insistent and Halley cried out as her eyes came up to his, "Dammit Randy, FUCK MEEEE!"

"In a bit, my slut," was his only reply as he continued unfazed.

Her breathing grew even more rapid as her body began to waver and just before she was about to orgasm he withdrew and stepped back, watching her as she heaved for breath and struggled with the bondage.

"It's been a long time Halley, I thought I would make sure you remembered what it was like for me to play with you."

"You assho --" and, before she could finish, his fingers dug into her sex again and she cringed, not in pain but in pleasure as her body again began to ascend.

"Please ... fuck ... me," she managed to get out as she trembled.

Randy inserted a third finger into her then, his thumb flicking her clit, and Halley's head dropped to look at his hand, her body struggling to keep up.

Her nipples were on fire, the suction still as great as when it had first been applied. She was in her own little world, a world she had greatly missed, and even though she had not had his cock yet, she relished what he was doing to her. One lucid thought came amid her ordeals.

'How the fuck does he know just what buttons to push to turn me into such a slut?' and then his voice thundered into her consciousness and commanded her attention.

"Why should I fuck you?" he asked, "Look at yourself Halley, you're about to cum on my hand."

She twisted as much as she could and began to pant like a Mastiff on a hot summer's day.

Again, Randy turned her loose, letting her body hang there as she huffed to control her breathing.

"Pleasssssse," she bellowed.

"I will, I promise. But for the moment I like seeing you dance on my hand like a little slut puppet," and with that he began anew to relentlessly finger bang her.

"PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" she begged loudly, but Randy denied her still, bringing her to the brink two more times before he finally completed the act and Halley blubbered and came, her body oscillating in her bondage for an extended period until she went limp.

"Told you," Randy stated flatly as he wiped his hands on her breasts and removed the vacuum tubes.

He released and then carried her to his bedroom. Her nipples were fat and turgid from the suction as she mewed in his ear. He laid her on the foot of the bed while he put on a pair of shorts and unloaded the car, the night very warm for December.

Twenty minutes and a bottle of water later, she was bouncing on the bed on her knees and demanding that he keep his promise and fuck her.

When Randy held out his hand, Halley thought he was going to join her on the bed. But to her surprise, he pulled her upright and to the floor, before grabbing her thick mane and marching the tall blonde to the floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out on the Atlantic.

With a hand at the center of her back, he bent her over and ordered, "Put you hands on the glass," and when she was slow to respond Randy slapped her none too gently on her butt.

Halley jumped forward as she yelped, both palms flat on the window with her right cheek now pressed against it as she bent her torso parallel to the floor.

Roughly, Randy grabbed her ass cheeks and widened them so that her leaking love box was easily accessible.

"Mmmmmm," she cooed as she felt the head of his cock enter and Randy dispensed with etiquette and went two-thirds deep inside her.

Having his cock for the first time since August forced an "Ahhh, fuck yes!" out of the leggy blonde as she closed her eyes, satisfaction evident on her face.

He started to rock her then and Halley turned so that the crown of her head was against the double-paned storm glass and began to let him know just how good it felt as he railed her.

"Oh my god ... yes ... yes, fuck me hard."

Her voice slowly changed as Randy complied, losing its firmness as she lost herself on his cock.

Randy reached forward and took her by the elbows, pulling them behind her back and running his left forearm through the crook of both as he straightened her body and continued to pound her.

"Shiittttt!" was the last word he recognized.

It took all of five minutes for her to orgasm the first time, speaking in tongues as her fingers flew open and reached for something to latch onto.

Randy continued plowing her sweet pussy until she came again in quick succession and then slowed his pace. Through it all, Halley had continued to babble.

He fucked her across the room, pulling out eight of his ten inches and then ramming his cock back inside her now expanded snatch while he held her arms behind her back to keep her upright.

When they approached the bed, he let Halley fall forward onto it as he remained standing. Randy was surprised when she turned immediately and silently reached for him.

"What, you want more?" Randy asked.

She didn't answer, instead biting her lower lip and causing his glistening cock to twitch. He briefly wondered if she did not speak because she could not, but she was so hot and desirable on her knees with her freckles standing out that he dispatched the thought and joined her.

Halley silently positioned him as she wanted in the middle of the huge bed and then passionately rode him in cowgirl; bending over occasionally to kiss him deeply. When she knew he was about to cum, she dismounted and tried to catch the geysers emanating from his cock with her mouth, laughing uncontrollably. When Randy's dick finally finished its convulsions, she leaned over him to use her reptilian tongue to slowly lick the pools of cum from his abdomen.

After all was finished, Halley softly proclaimed, "God, I've missed you."

During the cuddling afterward she asked him, "So tell me about all the others you've been fucking."

Randy laughed to himself, "The Others? Is that what we are calling them?"

Halley shrugged. "Might as well."

"You do know that was the name of a rival group to the survivors of a plane crash on a TV show almost a decade ago, right?"

She turned to him, "Randy, how old was I a decade ago? I was worried about damned Barbie dolls. No, I didn't know."

He was honest with her.

"The only others that are constants are a young lady named Ellie and your sister. Anybody else I've done was basically a one-off." For some reason he did not think of Katie.

"Are they all your type?"

"I don't have a type," he retorted.

"Sure you do."

"Okay Miss Smarty Pants, what's my type?"

"Your type has two requirements," she told him confidently, "they must love sex and they can't have too many 'No's. As in, 'No you can't do that'."

He conceded, "Okay, so I have a type."

She laughed, full of herself and asked, "So tell me about them and the one-offs."

It turned into a discussion of the reactions from the others when Randy fucked them. He told Halley that "some are quiet, some are very loud, some never say a word they just moan, some talk incessantly and say outrageous things, some are like you."

"And how am I?"

"You speak in tongues."

"I what?" she asked, her voice peaked with laughter.

"When you cum really hard you talk to me, but I can't understand a word of what you are saying because you are so out there from cumming, so I call it speaking in tongues."

She continued laughing, shrugged her face and told him, "Tell me more about Ellie."

Randy described Ellie physically, then sexually. He told Halley what Ellie liked and how she was different, ending with, "She's had an easy life, but she's a craven whore. Comparing you and her is simply privilege versus earning it the hard way. That's why I haven't paid for your college on the sly. You're determined to earn it, whereas Ellie did not have to because of her parents. Now she had to earn her grades, but she's never had to worry about affording it, or anything else in life."

There was a pause for a moment as he let her digest his descriptions and then he asked, "Do you want to meet her? I can arrange it."

"Not right now, maybe later."

"Okay, just lemme know."

Halley was quiet for a while, writing with her finger on his chest, as she did sometimes after they had fucked.

Within ten minutes she revisited an earlier subject, "Is my ass really fatter?"

Randy sighed and made her look him in the face.

"I didn't say fatter, I said bigger. It is bigger, but it's not fat. It only serves to make you hotter as long as your ass doesn't get way wider than your shoulders. Of course, if you don't start some exercise regimen now, it'll get fat along with the rest of you about the time you hit thirty-five or forty. But that's up to you. Next time you are home, look at your mom and decide if that's what you want."

She gave him that look that a puppy does when it turns its head to the side and eyes you.

"Is that what you told Gabbie's boyfriend?"

"It is."

"Well, we'll see about that. So, for now you think I'm hot." The latter being a statement, not a question, and a skeptical statement at that.

"Yes," Randy replied without hesitation.

"Why?"

"Halley, women are hot for many reasons, some are physical, some are attitudinal, some reasons are unrelated to each other but exist alongside each other. Some women are hot, not because of what they are willing to do, but because of how they are willing to do it. They have an aura of fire."

She watched him expectantly.

"You are lovely, sexy, desirable, beautiful, all of that. But what really makes you hot is that you have that aura of fire about you, in everything you do."

"I love you," she blurted.

"I know," he replied, "and I love you, I'm just not sure that we're using the same definition."

"And I know that and am okay with it."

Without warning he got up and stood at the edge of the bed, pulling her on her back toward him by her ankles. He retrieved a squirt bottle of lube from his bedside table and filled her ass to the brim.

"Oh yes, I've been waiting for this," Halley declared, a tremble in her voice.

Randy pulled her even further toward him, until her ass hung off the bed and then caught her legs and held them up by his upper arms. He bent over her and pushed his stiff cock roughly past the ring of her anus and paused, looking down on her.

"I've been missing this sweet ass," and then he leaned down to kiss her.

As their tongues tussled fervently, he pushed deeper until he bottomed out in her gut and Halley pulled her face away, telling him urgently, "Oh god Randy, fuck my ass!"

And he did, drilling her slowly and passionately for almost half an hour before her hands turned to fists as they balled the sheets and Halley let out a string of unassociated syllables as her head rocked back and her body thrashed in orgasm. She finished him off for the night with his cock in her mouth.

***

Monday, December 31st -- New Year's Eve

They slept in, Halley having Randy's cock again for breakfast, giving him very attentive head for at least thirty minutes before he made her swallow two loads of cum.

The first thing she asked afterwards was about him saying he had sand for a yard.

"Where in the world did that come from?" Randy inquired, flummoxed by her question.

"I dreamed about it last night," she told him.

Randy shook his head. "You dream some weird shit. There is no large grass lawn at either house because I don't want to spend the time, effort, or money for it. And I don't want someone coming onto my property every week to mow. So, I had it landscaped in a more natural manner, and I hire someone every five years or so to come in and freshen it up. The parts at the river that need mowing or weed eating, I do on my own. I can do it in less than thirty minutes. Here, it's all sand. That explain it good enough?"

"It does."

Randy chuckled.

"Don't make fun of me," she whined playfully, hugging him.

"I'm not really, it was just a left-field question. Let's go get something to eat."

They had a late lunch in the nude and as he did the dishes Halley squatted and blew him unbidden, her body between his and the sink as she played with herself and sucked until they both came.

"Very good, slut," Randy told her as he pulled her up from her crouch. He then pulled her in front of him by her left hand and slapped her ass hard as she passed, making her scoot away toward the living room.

Laughing she asked, "We aren't' going to get dressed?"

"Why? So we can take it off again in an hour?"

Halley gave him the flat smile and asked, "What if somebody comes to the door?"

"I'll make you answer it."

Her eyes bulged for the briefest of moments and then Halley's face turned to one of certainty, as if she were certain that he was not buffing.

They sat on the couch and Randy found one of the college football bowl games on the television. Halley enjoyed football and knew enough about it to not be a nuisance.