A Randy Retirement Pt. 34: Ellie

Story Info
Ellie visits the River House.
16.2k words
4.86
6.5k
3

Part 39 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Ellie visits the River House for a weekend

March 2019 -- River House

Every Friday afternoon in January and February Gabbie had come to Randy's River House when she got out of school. Each of those days, without fail, he fucked her silly until she had to leave to be home by midnight. She took his cock willingly and never tired of it as Randy plundered every hole and always made her swallow his loads, which she did like a ravenous whore.

'Ravenous whore' was the exact phrase on his mind as he sat on the living room couch and watched her curly head bob on his cock while on her knees between his legs, the hair browner than blonde which intrigued him. Her appetite for sex was voracious and she had come to love being suspended.

He thought back to the look of her body just 45 minutes ago as it had spasmed in orgasm while he fingerbanged her. Suspension had become a staple of their encounters over the last two months, as well as a steady diet of his semen. She took it all with gusto, as if each visit was a new experience for her. The eighteen-year-old was simply insatiable.

When she had arrived on that day in March, Randy had attempted to engage her in conversation until she finally grabbed his crotch and proclaimed, "What's the deal, we both know what I'm here for."

With that image, Randy groaned and came in her mouth, holding her head on his cock as his hips twitched three times. She continued to sit between his legs afterwards as he told her she needed to get dressed because he had someone else coming. Gab pouted because she was not getting to stay until midnight and for good measure he ordered her not to show up unannounced that weekend, promising that he would make it worth her while later.

"How about making a down payment on that right now?" she smiled slyly at him.

His cock still ready for action, he decided it would be a shame to waste it, "Crawl up here and put my cock in your ass, baby girl."

She rose and turned around, backing up to him and putting both feet on the couch outside his hips before centering the head of his cock on her puckered asshole and sinking in one fell swoop.

Gab lingered on his cock as she worked her ass up and down, slowly enjoying every ridge and vein as she leaned back and supported herself with her hands on his chest. She loved this position and Randy let her do all the work, his hands resting on her hips and riding there with no input whatsoever.

"Mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm," she hummed, in time with her slow and steady pace. She kept his cock deep inside, her strokes only about three inches.

"Oh yessss," she moaned and she brought one hand came up to pinch a nipple and pull hard on it.

Then a tortured "Ahh!" escaped her lips, as if a gateway had been passed, the strokes growing longer and faster. Randy knew she was getting close as Gabbie's movement became more frenetic, and he could now see space between her ass cheeks and his pelvis as she moved up and down.

He let her fuck herself to orgasm, the last stroke coming with Gab straining to rise as high as she could, his cock almost completely out before she slammed herself back down and came, grinding on his lap as her body shuddered violently. He wrapped her chest in his arms and pulled her back into him, holding her tight as she cried out, "Damn your cock is something else!"

*

Randy drew on a cigarette and watched her get ready.

"Have you dyed your hair?"

She smirked at him, "No, this is my natural color, sort of a brownish blonde, and then in the spring and summer when I'm out in the sun it turns yellow blonde. You never noticed before?"

"I guess I have, it just never struck me before. Lately I've been paying a lot more attention to your subtilties," and he winked at her.

"Well, until the last few months we've never really been around each other that much for you to notice. We used to see each other, what? Three or four times a year?"

"True. I never noticed you were a whore before the last few months either."

"That's okay, I didn't either, not until I found out you were a dirty, old man," and it was her turn to wink.

As Gab finished dressing, she asked, "Why can't I stay and meet whoever you've got coming over. We could have a threesome."

When Randy looked at her, astonished, the diminutive blonde with the big ass and tits was smiling, the dimples in each cheek tempting. He admitted to himself that he had thought of it, but was still processing how to pull it off.

"Are you interested in that kind of thing?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "I never really been with another girl. Maybe. I mean, when Halley brought me over that first time she Frenched me, but that's the extent of it. Why can't I find out if I like it with whoever you have coming over?"

He answered honestly, "Because I want her all to myself for now."

Gabbie accepted that without reservation.

"Okay, but you've got to promise me that you'll turn it up a notch and give it to me rougher from now on."

"That's what you want?" he asked, not really surprised.

"That's what I need Randy. The first time we were together you said something about finding the limit and going past it ... or something to that effect, and you have, but I've got new limits to go past now."

"Then you shall have it," he acceded.

Randy then reiterated that she was not to "just show up," and Gab mockingly crossed her heart.

"Guess it will give me time to go look for a job," she said absently.

"You need a job?" Randy questioned.

"Yeah, I figure it's time for me to start making some money to put away for the fall when I start college."

Randy pulled two $100 bills from his dresser drawer and handed them over, telling her, "One's for gas, the other is your emergency stash."

"What's an emergency stash?" Gabbie queried.

"You fold it up like this," Randy took one of the bills back and folded it in half until it was a one-inch by three-inch rectangle. "Like that. Now you hide it in your wallet and only pull it out when you have an emergency and need to pay for something. Don't touch it otherwise and do not use it to buy clothes ... or food ... or anything you could do without."

"Yes sir," she mock-saluted and pulled out her wallet, putting the folded bill behind her license and the other with the rest of her cash.

"Good girl," Randy complimented, "and good luck with the job search."

"I don't get a present?" she asked.

"I think the $200 will suffice for today."

Gabbie shrugged, "If you say so, just don't make a habit of it," and she kissed him on the cheek and skipped out the door.

*

Later that Friday afternoon when Ellie texted that she was about to arrive Randy went outside to meet her. She was driving something new, a pearl-colored Mercedes-Benz C-300, which intrigued him.

"Nice car," he told her when she had parked.

"Isn't it? It was a present from my absentee father," and she opened the trunk for her bags.

Randy grabbed them and they headed for the still open door.

"I love this house," she told him immediately after they made their way inside.

She was dressed in a white tube top and a skimpy mini skirt in a medium mauve. It was so short Randy caught glimpses of the electric yellow thong underneath as she swished her ass past the main staircase on the right to the two steps that led down to the living room.

Ellie did a 360-sweep on the landing, taking her time and giving him a show as he remained in the foyer, her bags on the floor beside him.

"I think I like this better than the beach house," she proclaimed as she came back to him.

Randy told her as she approached, "I'll show you around later. That's a very nice tan you got coming out of winter. Is it all over perhaps?"

"There's these things called tanning beds, you silly man," and she embraced him.

Knowing exactly what he was doing to her, Randy licked Ellie's neck, all the way from her collar bone to her ear lobe. It was like flipping a switch and she instantly grew amorous. Teasing her, he backed off.

"What's the hurry? You don't want to catch up first?" Randy asked mockingly as her hands roamed his body and he realized her ratchet was already wound tight.

"We both know why I came," Ellie said innocently, and Randy tried not to laugh as he thought back to Gabbie saying essentially the same thing just a few hours earlier while standing in just about the same spot.

"For the dick?" he teased.

"Well, yeah, there's that, it is a dick appointment after all. But I came to see you too. I mean, if I said your dick didn't have anything to do with it, that would be disingenuous, would it not?"

Randy shrugged while she kissed his neck and worked her way back to his mouth, "I just didn't know that you'd want to get right on it as soon as you walked in the door without a little tête-à-tête first."

"Afterwards. Things are different now," she got out between bouts of trying to suck his tongue into her mouth.

Randy took Ellie by her shoulders and forcibly held her at arm's length, "How so?"

She sighed soulfully before answering. "Before I got my clit pierced my orgasms started in my pussy and spread from there throughout my body. Now they start very intensely right in my clit and go from there. And it's constant. It's like I'm always set on 'Go' or something. I'm pre-orgasmic every waking second of every day."

"Well, let's take care of that," a devious smile on his face as he said it.

"Aren't you going to greet me like you used to do my mama? I dressed expecting it," Ellie inquired, referring to how Randy made her mother suck his cock and make him cum while she undressed and he drank a soda.

"Nah, that was your mama's thing. Besides, you're much kinkier than Hannah ever thought about being.

"Really?" she replied, and he could tell her ratchet clicked even tighter.

"Yes, really," and he took her off to the right, through his office to the master bedroom, leaving the luggage behind in the foyer.

As soon as she playfully sauntered up to him in the bedroom, Randy slapped her hard across the right cheek. Ellie's head flew to her left, her hair askew, and he saw the look of shock as she froze. It lasted for all of two seconds, then a smile etched her face and she turned to him, the internal sprocket of her sexual tension spinning freely. She bounced on the balls of her feet, and turned into the Ellie he loved. From that point forward it was on for the weekend.

They hurriedly removed each other's clothes as Randy backed her to the bed, their need causing fingers to fumble. From there Ellie squatted and fully removed his trousers and then sucked the head of his cock inside as she removed her thong. By the time it was tossed aside she had half his cock down her gullet and was fingering herself.

'Gluck ... gluck ... gluck ... gluck'

She went deeper and deeper on his prick as Randy craned his neck to watch the gold rings in her tits bounce. The sight exhilarated him to no end.

He pulled her up by the rings and kissed her, saliva dripping from her lips. Mauling her breasts, he took her to the atrium and turned her toward the glass panes, smacking her lightly on the right ass cheek.

In a soft voice Ellie giggled and requested, "Harder," the string of spit still dangling several inches from her chin.

Randy obliged her, smacking her ass hard enough to make it bounce before he stooped, spread her cheeks, and swiped his tongue from her clit to her asshole.

"Mmm, feels good," she responded, her voice getting higher as her breaths grew shorter and more pronounced. "I've missed you so bad."

After a few minutes she was begging him to fuck her, but when Randy stood, he only teased, rubbing the head of his cock from ringed clit to puckered asshole.

"Pleaseeeee!" Ellie cried out, her hands framing her head against the glassed wall of the atrium. "Please put it in."

"Which hole you want first?" he asked, just to prolong things further.

In a rush of words she hurried to get out, Ellie bellowed, "I don't fuckin' care! Just fuckin' fuck me!!!"

At that Randy split her labia with the head of his cock and pushed inside her damp pussy, gaining a brief moan as he pulled out immediately.

Ellie turned back to look at him, sulking, and he taunted, "I forgot to ask, how do you want it?"

In a little girl voice, she told him, "I want you to put it in slow at first and then I want you to go harder and harder," she felt his cock head touch her pussy lips and paused before finishing, "then I want you to pound my little pussy."

Randy pushed the head inside again, slowly. "Just like that?"

"Un-huh," she moaned.

He followed instruction, just for fun, and built up slowly over the next several minutes. It took a lot of restraint because he had he been waiting for this.

By the time he had both her arms behind her back and was pounding her, Ellie was ratcheting hard and cried out "Oh fuckk yess!"

Randy brought his mouth close to her right ear, "What?"

"Oh, that dick is so fucking big," she panted in reply.

Still holding her close he said in a rough tone, "That's what you fuckin' want ain't it? My big cock pounding your tight little hole?"

"Yesss daddy! Pound me!"

He walked her to the bed with his cock fully immersed in her snatch and then pushed her down on all fours, remaining to stand over her as he watched Ellie get up on hands and knees and look back at him longingly, her ass swaying at him in temptation.

Joining her, he positioned himself behind her ass and mounted Ellie once again. She immediately squeezed on his dick with her Kegel muscles.

"Damn girl," Randy groaned and began to rail her intensely.

"Un-huh," she nodded, turning her head back forward.

He slapped her ass hard and her demeanor turned more frantic, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

"Take it," Randy commanded, and Ellie began to nod her head in time with his strokes.

Her right hand slowly made its way back to his thigh and Randy wondered if she were asking for him to take it easy or if she just wanted another point of touch, but either way he took her wrist and pinned it to her body as he jackhammered her cervix.

At that Ellie's head went to the mattress and she brought her other hand up for him, her submission complete.

She was wailing, her body trying to convulse as she crested and when his cock forced its way into her uterus both of her feet came up and caressed Randy's ass as he slowed and held her close with his dick still buried as deep as possible in her body.

Without waiting for Ellie to reclaim herself, Randy used his body weight to force her prone on the bed, his cock still inside as he bent over to kiss her on the cheek.

He straightened and once again put her wrists behind her back. Fucking her hard again in this prone position, Ellie was soon responding, her body needing to cum again.

"Oh yes, fuck that pussy daddy ... yes ... yes ... yes ... harder ... ohhh!"

Randy let her wrists go and pulled her hair back, winding it in his hand and forcing her head up.

"Fuck me! Fuck meeeee!" she cried; her voice again needy. As Randy continued to pound her, she began to shudder in little micro-bursts each time the ratchet turned.

"That's it daddy, take your pussy ... take it all!!" she cried as Randy began to use his full weight to slam fuck her, Ellie's head flopping with each slam. Her cunt was sopping, each stroke making a hard, sloshing sound.

"I can hear how fucking wet you are," he told her as his cock banged thru her cervix again.

"Oh, my fuckin' godddd!" and Ellie convulsed again into orgasm.

*

Minutes later Randy had gotten his nut, leaving Ellie with an immense creampie and as he watched her slowly twitch with his jism seeping out he asked her, "That work?"

It took a while, but she finally responded, "For a start, but you'd better go take something cause I'm gonna want a lot more of you." She had barely gotten the words out, still winded as she crawled into a fetal position on the right side of the bed.

He went to the office for a bottle of water from the mini-fridge to take the pill she'd requested and watched her in silence, drinking the entire bottle as he leaned against the doorway.

When he'd finished the bottle, he asked as he screwed the cap back on, "Your mom still jealous?"

Ellie had recovered enough to roll over on her stomach and prop her chin on her palm to look at him. Randy's huge cock hung halfway down his thigh and mesmerized her, but she answered lucidly.

"A little. But she's mostly over it. She's got her a boy toy now that keeps her occupied."

"Oh really? Tell me more."

Coming around enough to push herself up and sit with her legs crossed Indian-style, she did.

"It's a guy that went to high school with Mina and I. Whenever we were home from college he used to always come over to the house and hang around. He had a hard-on for Mina, but she would never give him the time of day."

"So how did he end up as your mom's boy toy?"

"I don't know, but I come home early from class one day and they're out at the pool and he's fucking the shit out of mom on a deck chair and she's barking like a dog."

"And you watched."

"I did and I got myself off doing it. His cock is maybe eight inches, but it reminds me of a straw it's so thin," she told him with a big smile that showed her perfect teeth. "He's always at the house now, but she's got him on a tight schedule."

"You're shittin' me."

Ellie shook her head no, "He comes to the house every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon. Wanna know why?"

Randy waited for her to tell him.

"The pool man comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She's doin' him too."

"A pool man? In the winter?" and Randy laughed, "How old is this pool man?"

"Late twenties. Mina caught all three of them one day. She had her boytoy in her ass and the pool man in her mouth and Mina freaked out ..." Ellie trailed off laughing softly.

"But you didn't?"

"I wasn't there, if I was I might have joined in," and they both snickered.

When the laughter had faded, Randy nodded toward her, "What does she think about your new adornments?"

Ellie looked down at the gold rings that hung from each of her nipples, "She just shakes her head."

"How about your dad?"

She looked at Randy wistfully, "Nah, I don't think he's even noticed to tell you the truth. He just hands out money and presents, like that car outside, and then goes off to be with his girlfriend. She's about ten years older than me."

Randy wondered as she was relating her father's actions if that was the reason she called him daddy when they fucked.

"Has Mina seen them?"

"The piercings?" Randy nodded. "Oh yes. Mina disapproves, but she can suck it. She's got her a steady boyfriend. Wouldn't surprise me if they weren't engaged any day now."

"Good guy?"

"Ha!" and she waved him off. "On the outside he's as buttoned-up and strait-laced as she is. Around mom I call them Ken and Barbie and mom gives me that dirty look with the hint of a laugh mixed in. But they fuck like rabbits when they think no one is around."

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers