A Randy Retirement Pt. 34: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that precise moment an image flashed in Randy's mind, and he began to grin.

"What?" she asked, seeing his face turn devious.

"Oh girl, you have no idea," and he took her immediately to the playroom.

Making a beeline straight to the lacquered posts, he held Ellie still with a handful of hair as he looked around for what he would need. Finally, he hit upon it and smacked her left tit to get her attention.

"Stand right here and don't move," he instructed and went to retrieve a padded wooden box, placing it against one of the posts.

Randy patted the top of the box, "Up here on your ass, but don't get comfortable."

He left her then to get a pair of manacles for her wrists and when he returned, she was sitting on the box, her legs with the shackles still on dangling down the front.

"Lay back," he said as he put the steel manacles on her wrists.

"I can't," Ellie replied, "I've already tried and my head hits the post."

Randy grabbed her by the hips and physically moved her back and pushed her down, so that her shoulder blades were against the post. The position propped her head and neck upright and left her ass just off the edge of the box.

"Now, play with yourself with both hands and no matter what I do to you, do not stop."

Ellie looked at him with wonder in her eyes, her hair all askew, but her hands made their way to her slit and she began to masturbate.

Randy took her right leg and manipulated it up and then under her arm until he held her ankle against the lacquered post, her sole pointed up, and used the shackle to secure it there.

"Oh god ..." she mewed deliriously.

He followed up by doing the same with her left leg and then he pulled each of her arms down the outside of her thighs toward the floor and secured the manacles there with a 3-link chain on each side of the box. The chain gave Ellie just enough leeway to enhance the struggle that was about to begin.

The result was that her ankles were bound to the post behind her head, the top of her thighs flat on the box and pinned there by her armpits holding back her legs at her knees. From the knee to the ankle her legs were straight vertical. Her arms were also vertical, pulled straight down to bottom of the box. Ellie's large melons were bunched together tightly, right in front of her face, her nipples bulging with the big rings prominent.

She couldn't see her pussy, but she knew it was splayed wide open and even as sore as she was, she wanted him inside her again.

"Fuck me daddy," she begged, her voice desperate.

Randy was staring at her, locked down in all her delicious glory. He noticed that the nipple ring on her left breast was twitching rapidly, and his eyes trailed to the one on the right, which was not. Puzzled for just a second, he suddenly realized that what he was seeing each time the ring jumped was Ellie's heart pounding in her chest.

His eyes went to her pussy and he noticed that the clit ring was also pulsing wildly, then realized that it was her distended clit that was moving. His eyes tracked back and forth between clit and nipple until he verified that the blood coursing through Ellie's body was making both rings move in syncopation with her heartbeat.

It only made him want to fuck her more and Randy straddled her abdomen and pushed the head of his cock down to her gaping cunt, spearing her as he moved his hands to the top of the post and began to pump.

"You called down the thunder Elise, now it's time for the lightning," he told her between breaths as he pounded her.

The chains holding her wrists began to jingle, as did the hobble that was only connected to her right ankle.

At first Ellie held her breath, her mouth open, as he worked himself feverishly. As she again ratcheted up, she began to call out, not in words but in grunts and sharp moans, each more desperate than the last.

The first time she came it was with a harsh shudder and wail, her feet spasming wildly as the rest of her body seized up.

Randy withdrew and retrieved a red ballgag, stifling her cries before he continued.

Her eyes were already washed out and an exquisite sheen of sweat covered her tanned body as he again pummeled her. This was what the anal in his office had made him think of and it was the flexibility test on the deck that had brought it back to his mind.

With his thoughts interrupted by Ellie grunting fervently into the gag, Randy pulled out and went to get a bottle of lube.

When he returned, he looked down pointedly at her still gaping asshole, and right above it her quivering cunt. Randy held his hand up so that she could see him generously lubricate the fingers and knuckles and Ellie knew what was about to occur.

Remembering the feeling of fullness when he had fisted her last night, she started whimpering and trying to move, but to no avail as the steel held her tight. Her feet flexed and her toes curled before he even got four fingers in her pussy.

Ellie strained to watch as Randy folded his thumb down and slipped his hand inside her, immediately making a fist. Slowly he began to fuck her with it, going a little deeper with each movement until his arm was inside several inches past his wrist.

This time Ellie was acutely conscious of the entire entrance of his hand into her vagina. Her body wound itself up quickly and she came within two minutes, constantly trying to scream into the gag until her world exploded, as if hit by lightning. At that moment, Randy interpreted her wailing as an attempt to call him daddy.

*

Saturday Night

It had taken Ellie almost an hour once he had released her to be able to shower and get ready for dinner.

Randy took her to a restaurant downtown that was originally an old brick garage built in 1912. She had dressed in a champaign colored halter dress that came to mid-thigh with slits on each side. Her powers of recovery were remarkable, and he knew that, before they even got back to the house, she would be ready to fuck again.

Ellie had little abrasions on her wrists and ankles from the steel restraints she had tussled with earlier in the afternoon, but they didn't seem to bother her. What did amuse her were the little scratches on Randy's pelvis from her fingernails out on the deck.

"Our little red badges of courage," she had told Randy, but she didn't bring up the second fisting.

Just before they left the house, he'd given her back the pink dog collar, which she had removed to shower.

"This is the second time this week that you've had me out in public with a collar on," she noted as she buckled it while looking in the mirror.

"Why yes, it is, though the first one was your doing. Collars look good on you; plus, I like to watch when people realize what they are and what they mean."

"When I see the look on their faces," Ellie started, and she paused to wet her lips, "it makes me horny."

"Yeah, I know. That's another benefit."

The pink didn't match the champaign dress, but that only made the collar stand out and scream to anyone who looked her way, 'LOOK AT ME, I'M A WHORE!!!'

Randy parked half a block away from the place and walked hand in hand with Ellie down the sidewalk as the sun began to set. There were trees along the sidewalk and park benches every 30 yards that provided some panache to the quaint little town that was founded in the early 1700s.

Once inside, they were shown to their table immediately, both of them aware of the stares and hushed whispers as they passed by the other patrons.

Once seated, their waitress came and after a moment's pause handed out menus and took their drink orders. Once the lady had departed, Ellie whispered out of the side of her mouth to Randy "I'm wet already."

They leisurely ate their meal and when it was time to depart, after settling the bill, Randy pulled a thin, black leash from his pants pocket and clipped it to Ellie's collar. She fought back a smile as he rose and pulled her trailing behind him out of the restaurant, leaving shocked faces in their wake.

Walking down the street Ellie felt the escaping slickness travel from her pussy to her thighs. She had tried to discern why this type of behavior turned her on as much as it did, but the reason always escaped her. All she knew was that no matter how whorish Randy treated her, when she eventually did cum, it was with every particle of her being and it left her with the most extraordinary feeling of being alive.

A middle-aged woman coming toward them grew visibly irate and stopped as they approached. She shouted at Randy about how degrading it was for Ellie to be on a leash.

In a voice not her own, Ellie barely managed to say, "You have no say in the matter ma'am. I asked for this. It feels sexy and hot to me, and you should mind your own business," and then she marched past the startled woman and Randy, pulling him along behind her by the leash.

Ellie huffed to herself in the car, her hands shaking as she tried to calm her anger. Finally she blurted out, "I almost slapped her."

Calmly, Randy replied, "Well, let's be glad you didn't."

"Damned busybody," she huffed, still irate.

"It's okay Ellie. I thought it was kinda hot the way you jumped in her face."

That brought a smile and a quick giggle before she turned serious again. "Aren't you afraid of becoming a pariah in your hometown with antics like this," and she raised the leash that was still attached to her neck. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Nope," Randy replied resolutely.

"Why not?"

"Two reasons. One, they all want some of my money. As long as I have that, they may turn their noses up at me, but that's about it."

"And the second?"

"The second is something that I have always felt ... even when I was young ... even when I was poor. I don't give a damn what they think of me. I am me, for better or worse. Take me as I am or leave me the hell alone. Sooo ... whatever their considered opinion of me is, they can have it. It's still a free country, at least for a little while longer. Their opinion has no bearing on me or how I live my life."

"Some of us can't live like that," Ellie replied.

"You are correct," he told her without elaboration as he reached over and took hold of the leash, pulling her face roughly to his crotch.

Ellie let the subject go as she unzipped his fly and began to polish his knob.

"We'll be home in eighteen minutes. You get it good and hard now baby," he had told her as he accelerated out of town, his free hand finding her right tit inside the loose halter dress and playing with the new nipple ring.

*

Randy had oiled her body generously after putting her in bondage in the playroom. He stood and admired her now, her copper skin shining from the recessed spotlights in the ceiling. Her feet were spread four feet by a spreader bar attached to her ankles. Attached to her pink dog collar were two chains, the other ends of which were connected to her ankle cuffs, bending Ellie over at the waist and not allowing her to straighten. Her arms were bound straight out to her sides, giving gravity a free shot at her massive chest and he marveled at how gravity continued to lose.

The final piece to Ellie's bondage was a brown leather belt, four inches wide and cinched tightly around her waist. It had a two-inch crotch strap attached in front that went between her legs and then up behind her where it attached to the winch. Randy pushed one of the pink Lush vibrators deep inside her pussy and then raised the crotch strap until it was wedged tightly in both her pussy and the crack of her ass. She was still flat-footed, but barely.

"Time to ring the bells Ellie," he told her as he placed a tiny bell on each of her nipple rings.

The blonde beauty sucked in air sharply at the thought of what was to come, whispering to herself, "Oh what fresh hell is this?"

Without warning or preamble, the Lush was dialed up to full strength and Randy watched as Ellie's body reacted, pulling hard on her bindings as her voice vibrated.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o ... god-d-d-d-d-d-d-d!!!"

The riding crop struck her right ass cheek and Ellie's body jumped, the sting bringing a cry of surprised anguish in response as droplets of oil splattered.

Her body was receiving mixed messages, the continuous vibration in her cunt and the sporadic bite of the leather from the crop.

"Pain and pleasure my little whore, pain and pleasure. Which one gets you off the most I wonder?"

Ellie did not know the answer as she tried to twist in the bindings and get away from the intense burning sensation when he popped her on the left asscheek.

Each strike of the leather brought a cry of pain that quickly faded into moans of pleasure in the interim, her hips involuntarily trying to grind on the Lush.

Flinching from another thrash of the crop, her booty began to flex up and down, the sound of the vibrator drowned out by her howling and, if one concentrated hard, one could hear the tinkling of the bells.

Suddenly she was aware of his cock in front of her, her hair draped around her face like a shroud. The cock was rock hard and tilted up toward her, a dribble of precum escaping. It took some effort for her to lean toward it, Randy encouraging her with the crop on her ass.

"Come on whore, you know you want it. Show me how much."

Ellie sobbed wantonly, the Lush taking her ever onward, until Randy took one more step forward and allowed her to gobble up her desire.

Her neck worked feverishly so that her mouth could consume as much of his manhood as possible. He landed another blow with the crop, and she retched on his cock. The retch did not slow her down however, as she continued a vigorous effort to make him nut.

When the Lush made her cum, Randy held her head firmly in place on his dick, watching her exquisite body thrash as she climaxed.

Ellie vaguely heard his voice in the midst of cumming, "Computer, turn off the Lush," and suddenly the stimulation in her cunt was gone, though it continued to throb.

"Now make me cum you whore," Randy said, striking her hard on the ass with the crop.

'TWACK'

She went to work then, wildly taking even more of him down her throat in her desire for his seed. When it arrived, it was with a rush, Randy roaring loudly as he filled her throat and held her head still again.

Finally he released her, and as she began to back off as one last spurt of jism came with a twitch of his hips and an "Ahh" from his lips.

She licked the tip of his cock and craned her neck to look up at him, declaring, "I want more."

"I guess you deserve it, you little whore, you've suffered enough."

While he released her, she corrected, "I'm not sure suffer is the right word. For certain there was pain, but it was just the right amount to make me cum even harder."

"Un-huh," was his response as he led her, the bells on her nipples tinkling, to the middle of the playroom and pulled the winch on the overhead track along behind.

"Bend over, hands on your knees," and she followed the command instantly.

Without fanfare, he pushed his ten inches into her ass and held station, reaching down to grasp her under her knees. Then he picked her up and fucked her ass standing for as long as he was able, bouncing Ellie's asshole on his cock in a primitive display of sexual fortitude and strength.

She didn't care. That long dong was inside her and speeding her body toward another orgasm and the ringing of the bells attached to her nipple rings only made it happen sooner.

Ellie's body shuddered so hard when she came that Randy almost dropped her. The 'flop, flop, flop' sound of their bodies faded as he slowed and left her body suspended and impaled on his cock as his arms held her still.

*

Randy got Ellie a bottle of water as she lay in a mess on the yoga mat on the floor. She was sore, she was tired, she felt icky from all the sticky stuff on her body and in her hair, but she felt alive and that thrilled her to no end.

Just before midnight Randy asked, "Are you ready for another endurance session."

She knew that meant being left to an inanimate object to orgasm multiple times with no way to stop it. The primal urges inside Ellie caused her to answer immediately, despite being sore and tired, "Yes."

"I'm going to suspend you again. Everything will be out of your control, and you will not be able to get out of it until I let you out."

"We've done it before. I'm in."

"You'll be cumming for hours, not one but several," he emphasized.

Ellie's eyes twinkled then, and the corners of her mouth turned up just enough to be noticeable.

"You don't have to sell me, Randy. I wanna do it. I'm ultra-sensitive right now and I wanna see how it turns out."

"You're pussy?"

"Everything," Ellie admitted.

"Oh? Okay. But you are sure?" he inquired again.

"Positive."

He had her lay face down on the mat, a leather harness beneath her. A leather belt went around the top of each thigh. Each of the belts had a steel ring attached to it that was on the back of her thigh. He then placed leather cuffs on her ankles and attached each cuff to the steel ring with a clip, putting her heels severely to her ass.

Next came the leather harness that crisscrossed her torso. Each strap of the harness was two inches wide and would support her easily while she was airborne. To that Randy added the leather arm binder that he had used previously.

All of these he attached to a single steel bar, the armbinder and the harness to the center and the thigh belts to each end, which kept her legs spread wide. He then raised her with the winch until Ellie's body was even with his chest.

There was more to come as he added a ball-gag harness that had two straps running to the back of her head, a chinstrap and the upside-down Y strap that ran over the top of her head.

Finally, he pushed a knotted anal plug into her ass, the knot being bigger in diameter than his cock and then the Lush in her snatch. He secured them in place with a strap that ran between her legs from the front of the body harness to the back.

Randy came around to face Ellie, his fingers caressing her cheek as he told her, "Have a good night my little whore,. Computer, run program 'Ellie all night'." and with that the Lush came alive.

As sensitive as Ellie was, she immediately began to whimper and rock, her body thrumming as it hung. He had connected the Lush by Bluetooth to a computer program that would run her through several different variations of the vibrator's capabilities. Not only was the plug in her ass stretching her, but she could feel an associated vibration in it from the Lush.

Randy stood there and watched her cum, almost continuously for a good twenty minutes. Her body in a constant, restricted motion as she moaned, squealed, and groaned.

Lighting a cigarette, he set the timer on his phone for five hours and left. The thought occurring to him as he stepped outside to finish the smoke, 'By the time that alarm goes off, her mind may have melted.'

***

Sunday morning at 6:00 a.m. Randy walked in to find Ellie swinging in her suspension, another orgasm wracking her body. Her fine head of hair was all oily and sweat poured from every inch of her body as she moaned helplessly. He could tell she was hoarse from screaming, even with the gag.

Slowly, a sliver of sadness seeped into Randy. He was going to miss Ellie when she had to move away. The unabated whorishness, the exhibitionism, the enthusiasm ... Randy was gonna need a replacement. He immediately thought of Gabbie, baby girl would be perfect. But she was on the hunt for a job of her own and besides that, Randy wasn't sure she was the exhibitionist type, not that showing your wares in public was a deal killer.

Randy looked down and saw a puddle of Ellie's juices underneath her on the yoga mat, where she had seeped during in the night.