A Randy Retirement Pt. 34: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should be happy that she's found someone she is comfortable with."

Randy could tell that all the talk of her family's sexual exploits had begun to turn Ellie's internal sprocket again.

"Yeah, probably so, but I'll bet you any amount of money she never fucks again when she's not on top."

"Speaking of fucking, come here. I want your ass."

The change in her demeanor was unmistakable, she hadn't expected him to want her again so quickly, and Ellie felt herself shiver as her asshole twitched.

The blonde doll baby hopped up with a certain zeal and followed him into the adjacent office.

Randy locked his office chair so it wouldn't dump her onto the floor and held out his hand, palm up, inviting her to climb aboard.

With a give-away grin that told him she was past ready, she did so, putting her knees in the seat and placing her tits over the back, her nipple rings swaying.

Moments later they were swaying even faster as his cock invaded her asshole. Randy held tightly to her big booty, his hands creasing the flesh as his hips rocked. Little shudders came and went, but before she could cum, he stopped and slapped her ass hard.

"Please daddy, fuck my ass and make me cum!" she shouted.

"I will my little whore, turn around," and when she did, he used the chair's mechanics to raise the seat. Pushing the chair back against the desk to steady it, Randy had to bend his knees just a little to get to Ellie's ass.

She laid there slouched in the chair, her back in the seat, and he grabbed both ankles and held her legs straight up as his raging boner found her gaping ass and plunged balls deep. The position felt so good that he immediately thought of a scenario he wanted to try later, and then Ellie's voice brought him back.

"Yes daddy, yes! Fuck my ass ... fuck it hard!!!" she demanded, and he did, railing her for a good ten minutes as he watched her clit ring dance. Finally, Ellie's legs shuddered in his grip and she came hard, her hand on her engorged clit moving at light speed as the clit ring gleamed.

Without waiting for her to recover, Randy pulled her upright and smacked her ass playfully, "Now go shower and get dressed, I'm taking you out for supper."

"You're not coming with me?" she asked in a distant, faraway voice.

"No, we'd never get there on time and we have a reservation," he replied. "When you dress, don't put on any underwear, just the dress."

Ellie's washed-out eyes flew wild as she stuck a fingernail between her teeth and drunkenly giggled her way to the bathroom.

He heard her shout "Damn!!" and then heard her freak out in excitement when she saw the ornate Master Bath for the first time and then Randy departed to shower in the guest bathroom.

*

He took her to a place in town named Arabella's. It was in a shopping mall, but had an outside entrance and once inside one would never know it was at a mall. It was two floors of antiques, stained wood, and bronze, with a grand double staircase in the center of the dining area. The upstairs was open, like a balcony, and looked down on the first floor.

Ellie wore a sexy black cocktail dress that showed off her breasts and her leather 'Sugar Baby' choker with the bondage ring hanging from between the words. She had overdone the makeup with dark eyeshadow, mascara, and a heavy red lipstick; looking for all the world like a high dollar escort.

On the way over, she had craned her neck, trying to take in all the things she'd never seen before as she babbled on incessantly about what she was seeing. Then, almost absently, she changed subjects and began to talk to Randy as he drove. It was so seamless that he almost missed it.

"I've wanted to deny it, but I couldn't any longer. I realized just how wet I got from being helpless all the times you've put me in bondage. Even then, even after coming to understand how kinky I truly was, there was no way I could ever be comfortable going out in public like this. And yet here I am, with you and all done up like a whore again and it exhilarates me to no end. It also scares the hell outta me at the same time because I love it," and when she had finished, she pointedly turned to look at the side of his face.

The only response Randy gave her was a grin as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Nothing to say to me?" she asked him expectantly.

"I think you put it very succinctly," he told her without looking her way.

"I can't afford to act like this outside of your realm," she continued. "With you, I can. Without you, I can't."

"Act?" Randy inquired, "or being your real self?"

Ellie thought for several blocks, watching the scenery pass by until she finally answered without looking his way.

"In the beginning I thought I was acting out a fantasy. But I can't deny that it's the real me. The me that exists behind all the walls I put up to keep it hidden. The me that can only exist with you. Uninhibited and free."

"For now," Randy added.

"We'll see," Ellie rebutted.

She folded her hands in her lap and continued looking at her surroundings; a silent, contented peace overcoming her for the moment.

*

The hostess had given no reaction to Ellie as she showed them to an upstairs table, but when the young man who was their waiter turned to take Ellie's order and she looked up at him Randy could plainly see the waiter's eyes get big as saucers. Ellie noticed it too, but continued to order without pause as Randy wondered if it were the choker or her cleavage that had stunned the young man.

They sat side-by-side on a bench with their backs to the outside wall, the heavy wooden table hiding them from the waist down and after the waiter had left, Randy moved his arm behind Ellie's back and bunched up her dress until his fingers found her pussy.

Ellie was like a duck on water. She didn't say a word and projected calm from the waist up, but her legs were in constant motion. He almost got her to cum, but was interrupted when their meals arrived and Randy needed both hands to eat.

While they were eating, she asked, "Did you see all the people pausing to look when we came in?"

Randy didn't look up from cutting his steak, "Yeah, but I'm used to it when I go out with you Ellie. It happens every time." He paused and put down his fork and knife, wiped his hands on the linen napkin and looked at her pointedly. "When you walk in, the world stops and takes notice."

She smiled one of those whole-face smiles, the skin at the corners of her eyes crinkling and asked, "Speaking of noticing things, is your dick bigger?"

Randy had just picked back up his dinnerware and froze from the question. He turned toward her.

"What?"

"I swear I felt fuller when you were doing me and now I feel more sore than the other times."

Randy shook his head, "I don't think so, but I don't look at my pecker every day Ellie. It's probably just the layoff," and went back to cutting his strip steak.

"Well, we're checking when we get back," she pronounced firmly.

As they were finishing a shared dessert, Randy noticed Halley & Gabbie's dad, Jason, get up from a table on the other side of the staircase and approach. He had not noticed that his step-nephew was there, not that it would have mattered. But not knowing what was coming, Randy whispered to Ellie, "Whatever is said, stay calm and roll with it."

She looked at him in question, then turned and saw a large man approaching them. Just before Jason arrived, Randy again slid two fingers into Ellie's snatch. This time, instead of behind her back, he put his hand directly between her legs so that it was plainly visible, and he played with her pussy throughout the encounter.

"Hey Randy," Jason opened as he arrived, a shit-eating grin on his face.

Randy nodded, "Jason, good to see you. This is my friend, Elise."

Ellie nodded her head but didn't speak, her mouth a tight smile. She did manage to step on Randy's foot discreetly under the table for using her given name.

Jason would not have noticed anyway as he was drooling all over himself.

Without taking his eyes off Ellie, Jason thanked Randy for all he had done for Halley and Gabbie with their schoolwork.

"Your certainly welcome," Randy replied, and the conversation died as Jason got lost in Ellie's bosom. Finally, he got a hold of himself, said farewell, and wished them an enjoyable evening.

It was as he turned that Ellie found her voice and called out haltingly, "Oh ... we ... will."

Randy's step-nephew turned, his eyes almost leaving his head as Ellie licked her lips provocatively. His look lingered a tad too long and then he departed with a wave of surrender.

"Who was that?" Ellie managed to ask after he'd gone, Randy's fingers digging deep into her cunt while flicking the clit ring.

"Oh, just a dad who doesn't know that I'm fucking his daughters." Ellie eked out a tortured laugh as he continued, "I don't have a clue what he was thanking me for either, 'cause I helped them with school work maybe twice each." With that, Randy withdrew his fingers from her snatch and licked them provocatively.

"You are so, so bad," she declared, her voice higher than normal and followed by a forced smile.

"What's say we pay the check and find out how bad I can be?"

Her smile disappeared, replaced by an instant look of want and that little cogwheel inside her spun once as she nodded her assent.

As they got into his car she finally spoke again, "Your nephew didn't even notice my choker."

"Well, to be fair, he was distracted by other things. It'll probably dawn on him tonight while he's fucking his wife and thinking about you."

"Yeah, well those other things have been distracting me too. My nipples are on fire, and my clit has turned my pussy into a firehose it seems. Your magic fingers didn't help matters either, I'm leaking all down my legs."

Randy laughed. "I guess you just love King George."

Ellie did not make the connection and asked, "Are we talking about the singer again?"

"Yes," and Randy sang to her as he pulled out onto the street. "Well, they call me the fireman, that's my name, makin' my rounds all over town, puttin' out old flames."

He reached over and took her left hand, moving it between her legs as he drove.

"You just keep that fire stoked until I get you home."

Ellie pulled up the dress and gently played with herself, conscious only of the spurts of electricity she felt coursing through her body as she heard herself softly mew.

When they did get back, she never had the opportunity to measure his cock as other things took precedence. Randy told her they needed a night cap before they began the evening's festivities and led the way straight to the bar. Ellie felt the dampness of her bare crotch and wondered what he was up to. She was sore and horny, the vibrator back home not being able to pound like him, and she was on the verge of taking charge and fucking him. The last thing on her mind at that moment was measuring his cock.

Randy poured two glasses of white wine at the bar as she seated herself in a captain's chair.

"So, what have you been up to the last seven months?" Randy asked as he stood at the bar beside her.

Wondering where this was headed, Ellie coyly answered, "Oh, just school and some other things."

Randy didn't let it go.

"What other things?"

With a sigh she told him, "Contemplating having to move away and seeing you less than I already do. I mean, I never thought we'd be permanent, but I'm not sure I'm ready for us to be over."

"Life goes on Ellie. It changes as time goes by. It's where the saying that all good things must come to an end applies. One has to adapt, improvise, overcome."

She took a big slug of the wine and asked, "Is that from the Bible?"

Randy snorted.

"No, the Marine Corps. The Bible says that suffering produces perseverance; and perseverance produces character; and character then produces hope."

Ellie's mouth slowly dropped in awe.

"Do you know everything?"

He only smiled at her.

"Take off your dress."

The blonde set her wine glass on the bar without trepidation. She stood and whipped the dress off over her head, letting it cascade to the floor as she sat back down with a self-satisfied look. The entire movement had taken three seconds and her eyes had never left his as she sat on the high bar chair totally naked save for the choker.

Randy took a sip of wine, a smug smile on his face.

"I hate this stuff," he said, meaning the wine. "It always tastes like grape hulls to me. I only get it because most women like it." Without pause he continued, "Now put your feet flat in the chair on each side of your ass."

With a quaint nod of her head, Ellie pulled one knee up, then the other, and secured her heels in the required position. She kept a hand on each ankle to hold her feet steady and again, her eyes never left his, her knees as high as her chin.

Randy put his palm, fingers downward, on her sternum, slowly sliding it between her massive tits, across her pierced navel and stopping at her pierced clit. Ellie held her breath as he turned the clit ring up, spread her labia with his fore- and ring fingers, then inserted his middle finger roughly to the last knuckle and asked as he shook it, "Who's been in this?"

Ellie's eyes were still glued on his, her only reaction being a lick of the lips when his finger had entered her. She answered haltingly, "No one, that's what I been thinking about, I only want to fuck you, but every job I have a chance to get is outta state and I may only get to see you one more time."

"Well then, I guess we need to get on with it, don't we?" and he withdrew his finger and held it up for her to lick clean as if he were flipping her off.

She got out of the chair and stood, her tongue working on his upheld digit.

"Are you trying to say, 'fuck you'?" she asked between licks.

Continuing to hold his hand out, he nodded and led her to his bedroom as she continued to lick.

Playfully he pushed her down on her back, her head on the pillows. He made her center herself as she grabbed at his dick. When the soft, cotton ropes appeared Ellie submitted, spreading her arms wide, straight out to the sides of her body, without being bidden.

He doubled a rope around each wrist and then tied it off to the leg of the bed down close to the floor, leaving just enough slack that she could reach for him, but never touch him with her hands.

Putting both her ankles around his neck, Randy doubled Ellie over and growled, "I'm gonna turn those washed-out eyes of yours white," and his cock found her pussy. Propping himself up with both hands just under her armpits and tight against her body, he started slow and steady and built up into berserker mode, where his entire body weight came down through his rock-hard cock into Ellie's body.

She cooed in the beginning, until he began to pound at her cervix, and then her cooing turned to wild moans. Randy saw that her hands had grabbed the part of the ropes that led to the floor and pulled hard as the moaning turned to screams of pleasure.

"Please! Please! Please!" her sex-tortured voice exclaimed as her hands tried to embrace him. When she came, those hands clutched the pillows on both sides of her head. She tried to hit him with the pillows as her body shuddered. It was a furious if inaccurate attack that fluttered to an end as her orgasm lingered with Ellie wailing madly.

*

"Tell me you have a playroom," Ellie said twenty minutes later as she played with his still hard cock.

"I do," Randy admitted, moving strands of thick hair out of the eyes that were as washed-out as he had ever seen them.

"I wanna see it," and she walked her fingers up his chest to his lips.

"Now?"

"Yes, now," she insisted.

Randy kissed her fingertips and then took her up the main staircase to the larger playroom, showing her the River House as they went.

Once the double doors had swished open, Ellie entered and began to look things over, like an inspection, as Randy trailed just behind her.

She spied the weight bench and rack, just before the stainless-steel autopsy table, and asked, "Do you lift weights?"

"Um, no."

"What's that then?"

"You do see that there are no bars or weights, right? It's for tying up willing little whores. Let me show you," and he began to move her toward it when she stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"No, I want you to stretch my nipple piercings with me bound to that," and she pointed past the bench to the autopsy table.

"Okay, I can do that. You want to do it now?"

"Now is as gooda time as any. I brought the stuff with me for you to do it. You're only supposed to go up one size at a time, but I want to go from 8s to 4s."

"You're sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I have larger gold segment rings," and then she paused and stared at him, "and metal epoxy superglue."

He didn't reply.

And then she added, "I want you to put the superglue on my clit ring too."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You've told me before," and Randy paused for a heartbeat before continuing, "You're sure? I mean, once it's done, it's done forever."

"Yes, I'm sure. When I look in the mirror what I see looking back at me is sexy, in a very sluttish kinda way. I spin around and feel the twinge in my pussy. When I walk through the mall in Charlotte, I can feel my clit rubbing on my thong and my nipples trying to poke holes in my bra or my top and they are always excited due to the piercings. All the boys and some of the girls staring is rather intoxicating. So I must have it done. It's constantly on my mind. I mean, I guess I'm obsessed with it."

"Well, I reckon if I don't, you'll just get someone else to do it. You know that if I do this, the only way to remove them would be to cut the rings off?"

"Yes Randy. I've done the research. I know what the ramifications are."

"Alrighty then."

He sent her to get the things she had brought while he pulled up the instructions he had saved on the computer in the playroom. When she returned, he made her take a shower in the guest bathroom and instructed her to remove her jewelry and soak the piercings with a hot washcloth.

When she came back into the playroom Ellie handed Randy her clit ring and he had her lie on the stainless-steel table and he bound her wrists and ankles to the corners.

The 5'2" blonde looked small strapped to the table. She was 22 now and her 34DDs still stood up as she lay there as if gravity had no impact. Randy stared at her; the copper tone of her entire body mesmerizing him. Her jewelry now missing, except for the belly button dangle, he could clearly see the 8g holes left in her nipples and clit. She was the most complete example he had found of a submissive, exhibitionist whore and he relished when she visited.

"This thing is cold," she commented, breaking his musing.

"I have a feeling you're gonna warm up here in a second," and he left her there to wash his hands and put on the surgical gloves she had brought.

Taking the bottle of jojoba oil she had also supplied, he liberally rubbed it into her nipples and clit for lubricant and the change in her breathing became evident.

"See what I mean?"

"Hurry up daddy," she told him, her voice faltering as he changed to a new pair of gloves.

"Now, now, we don't want me to fuck this up," Randy chided, taking the taper out of the sterile packaging. He applied some lube to it and put the pointed end in place on the outside of her left nipple. He twisted and pushed it through over halfway in one swift motion as Ellie gasped, her arms briefly shaking the wrist cuffs and chains.

"You good?" he asked.

"Yes," was the stifled reply as she held her breath. "It didn't really hurt, it's just the excitement of it," and she bit her lower lip before admitting, "Well, it hurt a little bit."

"Don't do that," Randy told her.