A Rapist's Jackpot

Story Info
Susan and her college aged daughters meet a bad man.
1.1k words
3.83
28.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes ago you were humming some pop song when you reached your bedroom. Now look at you. Naked and tightly hogtied.

I simply hid in your room and waited. You froze immediately when you saw my gun pointed at your head. I gave you no time to react when I pulled you into the bedroom and ordered you to strip. Flabbergasted and in shock, you slowly begin to unbutton your blouse. I'm enjoying the show of course. Your tits are finally freed from your bra. I give them a firm squeeze and slap as you begin to pull your slacks down. When you step out of your panties I pick them up and hand them to you. "Shove these in your cunt now. I want them nice and slimy." You slowly wad them up and carefully push them inside of you.

I toss you a pair of handcuffs and order you to put them on. You lock one wrist then begin to lock the other. I immediately slap your face. "Behind your back you stupid cunt. They better be ratcheted tight too!" You're shaking in fear now and I can see you trying to make sure the cuffs are tight enough. Satisfied, I push you face first onto your bed. I have coils and coils of rope in my kit and I proceed to gather your elbows and lash them tightly together. Now I remove the cuffs and rope your wrists together. I'm nothing if not cautious when it comes to restraining cunts I tell you. I also just like watching bitches handcuff themselves against their will.

Now that you can't possibly fight back, I cross your ankles and tightly tie them together. However, I use a three foot spreader bar to force your knees apart for reasons that will become clear soon. Finally one final bit of rope is used to weave your elbows, wrists and ankles together. I place you on your knees and work some heavy clover clamps on to your puffy nipples. The coup de gras is the ring gag that forces your mouth open and utterly defenseless to my cock that is bulging against my pants.

It's a tight fit but eventually I work my meat into your mouth and slowly down your throat. You make cute little jerking movements as I slide in and out. Your breathing is of little consequence to me so long as you remain conscious when I finally coat your tonsils. Occasionally I grab your nipple clamps and yank on them to encourage you to keep up the pace I have established.

Tears and snot cover your face when I'm finally ready to cum. With a renewed vigor I grab your hair anew and truly begin to fuck your face. My balls slapping against your chin when I stiffen and blast my slime straight down your throat. I slow down my rhythm until I'm sure you have swallowed every bit. Just then I hear two voices downstairs calling for you. Let the fun truly begin. As the two blonde college cuties pad up the stairs, I shove my cock back in your mouth and point my weapon directly to the side of your head. My cock begins to grow in anticipation.

Two sudden screams fill the room when they see the sight before them. "Hello ladies, not one more fucking sound or mommy here gets her brains blasted out. Understand? Now come on it and shut the door behind you. DID I SAY TO STOP SUCKING MY COCK BITCH?" My tone startles you back to work as best you can. Your two pretty daughters begin crying from the awful scene before them. After they shut the door, I point the gun at them and order them to remove each other's clothes very slowly.

They seem perplexed at my order until I stick the Glock back at your face. "I'm not fucking around here you little cunts. You Madison, start undressing Amy. Start with her top, I want to see her perky tits. At last a little compliance from your little cunts huh Susan?" I grab your hair and begin chocking you again with my cock as Amy has her top removed. "Very good Madison, now Amy return the favor." I can feel you sobbing when I allow you to come up for air. Now that both girls are topless, I order Madison to begin kissing her sister. "I want plenty of tongue between you two." Reluctantly the twins embrace and slowly bring their mouths together in an awkward kiss. "I said tongues NOW!"

Slowly Amy dangles her tongue out of her mouth until Madison sucks it into hers. It's an amazing show before me and it's not long before I'm thrusting full bore into your mouth and down your slutty throat. They sloppily make out for ten minutes until blast another hot sticky load straight into your belly. "Alright girls that's enough for now. Now I want you to strip naked." Predictably they begin sobbing as they finally toss their remaing clothes in the corner as ordered. I toss the handcuffs I used earlier to Amy and have her cuff her sister's wrists behind her back. Then I have Amy restrain herself with my other pair. They look positively delectable naked and cuffed.

"Now Amy I want you to come get on your knees before your mother and eat her cunt like your life depends on it, because it may very well. Now Maddy, I want you to get behind your sister and start eating her cunt too. I want to see how good you two are at licking pussy. With your knees held open by the spreader bar, Amy is able to reach your cunt with her mouth. "Fish out those disgusting panties first Amy, I'm assuming they're plenty wet from all the excitement huh Susan?" Amy is forced to really shove her face into your cunt before she can grab them with her teeth and bring them out. "Excellent work Amy, just drop them and start licking your mommy's pussy until she squirts all over your pretty face. Now Madison I want you to start with Amy's asshole first. Really stick your tongue in there and clean her up good."

Once again my cock begins to stir from the show before me. My cock still in your mouth, your lovely daughter currently licking your clit like an expert, and finally Maddy's tongue circling around and around in Amy's tight little asshole. This is just the beginning of course, as I can't wait to pump your pretty girls stomachs full of my cum. And you Susan will make your little girls cum over and over with your lips and tongue.