A Rasping Tale...

Story Info
A stranger commands a series of wives to bare their bottoms.
3.2k words
3.66
13.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
122 Followers

I don't like clicking on links attached to my emails, I'm a very careful man, but I recognised the sender as one of my golfing buddies. I suppose I better take a look, I thought, sitting behind my desk in work. Of course I'd pretend it was funny or sad, or whatever reaction I was supposed to feel, for when we meet up again, for our weekly game.

The attachment was a video, quite a long one it would appear, as it took ages to download and play, on my laptop. No, I was wrong, the film that began playing was only a short one, but the quality was incredible, absolutely breath taking, ultra high definition and crystal clear.

The camera was set up in the corner of a bedroom, facing towards a huge double bed. It was an impressive master suite, in what appeared to be a large, expensive house. A couple entered, or at least a man and woman came in and started talking.

I turned up the volume, eager to hear what they were saying, my corner office is out of the way and my secretary, Joan, next door, was out for lunch. I listened intently to the conversation, as the video played, with mounting intrigue.

"Bend over the bed, I won't tell you again..."

The woman moaned and whimpered, but complied to the stern voice and draped herself over the bed, with her bottom facing the camera. Rather guiltily, I felt my cock tingle with excitement, as I admired the woman's curves and her shapely buttocks.

I appreciate a woman who looks like a woman, 'I like to have something I can sink my teeth into,' as I'd often joked to my friends. This lady had an ample bottom, round and pleasantly plump, if I'd seen her walking past me, my hungry eyes, would have eagerly followed her swaying hips.

"Show me your bare bottom..." said the stern, rasping voice, "I want to see where your husband, Brian, parks his cock at night..."

'Wow,' I thought, instinctively leaning forward, as my heartbeat raced. The woman squirmed, as she said,

"But...but then you'll see my bum...my completely bare bottom...my bare married bottom..."

"Do you want me to fetch my cane...my ferocious yellowed cane, to stripe your 'bare married bottom,' is that what you want?"

"Oh God no..." she squealed, as she quickly reached back to pull her dress up over her waist. I instinctively licked my lips as her creamy bare thighs and scanty panties flashed into view.

The outline of her bottom, framed by her tiny white panties, confirmed my earlier leching, that she did indeed have a scrumptious peach of a bottom. A juicy succulent peach, that I would love to kiss and lick and nibble and slap and tickle. My cock swelled and squirmed as she hooked her thumbs into her elastic waistband and peeled her panties down, right down, brazenly displaying her creamy bare bottom, as her buttocks gently quivered and trembled, at the thrill and horror and excitement, of this shocking exposure and total humiliation.

"Good girl, yes, that's right, show me that wonderful bare bottom, oh yes please and what an absolute nibble fest it is too...now, how many strokes of the paddle does your bare 'married' bottom, deserve?"

Enquired the stern, unforgiving voice. There was a hesitation before the woman replied, I could almost sense that she was working out what was the 'correct' number of strokes, she should ask for, no wanting to get it 'wrong,' for fear of the consequences.

"Four?" She replied as a question, rather anxiously. I could tell she was desperate to please the owner of the deep, commanding voice...

"...Good answer Julia, your husband Brian will be so pleased to find out, that you're through to the next round..."

'What the hell?' I gasped out loud, as the video ended abruptly, my heart still thumping in my chest. I was hooked on the unfolding scene playing out on my laptop and hadn't wanted it to end.

'Why would my friend send me this,' was my first rational thought. I checked my email again, in case I'd missed a caption, that would shed some light, on this mystery.

No caption or anything other than the attachment itself and in fact, I'd been a total fool, an absolute idiot, the email wasn't even from my golfing partner, at all, the email address was similar but not quite the same. I had no idea who sent the video and replied to the email, asking 'what was all that about?'

My answer arrived the next day, although it didn't really clear up any of the multitude of questions, that had popped into my mind, over the last twenty-four hours.

I had to admit I'd been intrigued by the mysterious video, it really put the hook in me and not least because of a nagging feeling that there was something familiar about it. Was it the voice, that stern, rasping voice, there was definitely, a deja-vu sensation, that tingled and tugged at my subconscious all day, with that annoying feeling, of the answer being on the tip of my tongue, without it ever revealing itself.

I'd gone to bed still contemplating the video and woken with my cock, stiff and throbbing, with arousal. I'd dreamed that I was the owner of that fearsome, gravelly voice and the lady, with the sexy curves, had eagerly peeled her panties down, to reveal her beautiful, quivering, 'bare married bottom,' for me, to inspect and admire.

Now this, an answer to my 'what was all that about,' question, made no sense at all. It was another video and I recognised the voice from yesterday...but it was a totally different scene. I'd hoped at least for a continuation of yesterday's heart thumpingly, exciting tale, or maybe the same woman, in a different scenario. But this, this fresh new video, was clearly another woman, she was standing with her head down, awaiting instructions, from the husky voiced man.

"Pick a number between one and five..."

"Mmmm...five?"

"Good choice, the cane it is then..."

A whimper from the lady, who tensed, as if to protest but seem to think better of it...

"Again, pick a number between one and five..."

"...one?"

"OK, good shout, one it is, so one plus five, makes six, so six of the best it will be...now pick another number between one and five..."

"...two...ooo?"

"Good girl, a 'two,' is on the bare...so that's six of the best, on the bare, six of the bare bottom best for you, young lady..."

"Oh no please, what if my husband see the marks on my bottom?"

"I bet he'll love it, your husband Dave will have a massive stiffy, as he peels your panties down, to reveal your freshly striped bottom...oh he'll be furious and jealous and beetroot red with the gut wrenching embarrassment and humiliation and seething with fury and frustration, that his beautiful wife's creamy bare bottom, has been stroked and striped by a stranger's wickedly whippy cane...but his dick will be rock hard and throbbing with angry arousal, at the shock and horror, of another man enjoying his wife's scrumptious, bare bottom goodies..."

"Now drop your jeans and your panties and bend over the bed..."

"Oh please, couldn't it be over my jeans?"

"That cheeky back talk just earned you two extra strokes, Mrs Hamilton...although, I'm not a monster, I'll apply your extra two strokes across your jeans. It'll be fun to warm your bottom up, with a couple of stingers, with you jeans stretched tight over your firm round bottom...now bend over..."

The woman quickly obeyed and bent over the bed, with her jean clad bottom facing the camera...

"Swish-crack, swish-crack..."

Two rasping hard cane strokes sliced through the air and bit and nibbled at her bouncing bottom, in rapid fire, quick succession and echoed around the room, like two pistol shots.

She jumped up clutching her well caned bottom and danced up and down.

"Now for the main course, Mrs Hamilton, lower your jeans and panties and assume the position...I'm going to enjoy this..."

I was enjoying it too, guiltily but with mounting excitement, the let down of not seeing more of yesterday's video, totally forgotten now, as I was mesmerised by this new and exciting spectacle.

She unzipped her jeans and lowered them right down to her ankles, then slowly, shyly, she peeled her panties down to her knees. I gasped out loud as her creamy bare buttocks, flashed into view, with two bright red cane strips, criss-crossing, her jiggly jelly bottom.

"What the..." I moaned, out loud, as the video ended abruptly, just like the first one...

My heart was racing, what a thrill that was, I marvelled. I was gasping, I must have been holding my breath, at the wonderfully shocking tale that unfolded and again, that ultra high quality video. It really hit the spot, it was like I'd been there, right there, in the room with them, an eager voyeur, feeling a nagging sense of guilt but insanely excited. I could still see every vivid detail, in my minds' eye, sharp and clear...and once more, there was that tingly sense of familiarity.

I was pretty sure I didn't recognise the woman, was it the room, or the furnishings, it was clearly a different room from the first video, so how could it be?

The next day, I eagerly scanned my in box for another entry but was disappointed to find nothing in the way of a video. Nor did I find one, any day, for the rest of the week.

My intrigue didn't wane as I grew more frustrated, every day, without another video to marvel at. Though, when I thought about it, the second film, was a reply to my, 'what was all that about, email,' maybe I should reply again and see if that prompts a return?

"Yes, oh yes please..." I chuckled to myself, happily, with maybe just a hint of guilty pleasure, as I discovered that there was indeed a return email, to my query, with a video attachment. There was a note with this one, that simply read...

"OK then John, if you're sure you can live with the consequences, here's another one, I've prepared especially for you..."

The video opened with a panoramic view of a Summer time, countryside scene, then homed in on a clearing, surrounded by leafy trees. A woman, wearing flesh coloured Jodhpurs, her back to the camera, groaned out loud, as that, now familiar, firm, no nonsense, gravelly voice, commanded her,

"peel your pants and panties down, right down, around your ankles and walk towards that fallen tree."

She moaned and mumbled, as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her trousers and pushed them down to her ankles. Her skimpy little light blue panties, bunched up between her dancing buttocks, with her fleshy bottom cheeks, mottled creamy pink and quivering.

"Oh yes, get those panties down..." I urged, out loud, as I stroked my hideously engorged cock, through my trouser pocket, with a guilty glance, at my closed office door. It felt like she heard me, too, as she hooked her thumbs into her panties elastic and slid them down, to join her jodhpurs, nestled around her ankles. My eyes like saucers, as I enjoyed seeing her glistening bare pussy peeking out, below her creamy pink bottom cheeks, as she bent forward, to push her panties all the way down, as commanded.

I really enjoyed the feast of eye candy, as she hobbled over to the fallen tree, with her ankled panties, impeding her progress and making her broad feminine bottom, sway delightfully from side to side.

Her beautiful hour glass figure, was full and firm and insanely sexy and on display, outdoors, 'what a wonderful tease,' I thought, as I marvelled, at all that creamy bare bottom goodness.

A riding crop, whips through the air and smacks heartily across her jiggling bottom, as the leather whip finds its target, wickedly, with her cheeks flapping wildly. Both bouncing buttocks feel the surging sting of the whip, as it's lashed down again and again, across those delightfully dancing butties...

The video ends abruptly, with the screen going black, just as I unfurled my pulsating cock from my trousers and began to stroke my throbbing manhood. 'Damn it,' I gasped, angrily, I was enjoying the sexy thrill of the woman's creamy bare bottom, turning a fiery red, as the horse whip snapped and snarled at her dancing cheeks...

...But to my surprise and delight, the video emerges again from the black screen. The woman now splayed across the fallen tree, spent and panting, her bare bottom, is cherry red and still gently quivering, from the ferocious whipping. The camera moves right up to her big, broad, well thrashed buttocks, as I marvel at the beauty and power of a grown woman's full firm, quivering bottom...

"Such a nice and naughty wife, John and I've painted her bottom for you, just for you John, her lovely rosy pink bottom, is glowing for your viewing pleasure and 'only' for you..."

The shock of that commanding voice, directed at me, made me gasp out loud and close the video, quickly, with a guilty, heart thumping dread.

'What is going on...' I thought, with the mounting fear overtaking my excitement, "only for you?" Why, why me, why only for me?' I thought helplessly, as my heart raced and I gasped for breath. I couldn't deny it, I'd enjoyed the videos, marvelled at them, dreamed of them, they'd really sunk their claws into me and were all I could think about.

Those retina burning images, commanded my attention, the pin sharp quality and that thrill, that heart thumping, todger throbbing thrill, of feeling like I was there, actually there, in the flesh, witnessing, at first hand, the terrible beauty, of those cute and sexy wives, baring their bottoms to be whipped and paddled and caned, for my 'viewing pleasure.'

'But...but...why me, why is he (whoever 'he' is), sending me, these extraordinary videos...and another thing...why are the wives agreeing to their 'punishments' and why do I feel that gut wrenching dread that somehow, I'll pay for seeing those images...'

That awful sense of foreboding plagued me all day and right through a rather sleepless night. The terrible sense of dread, mingled with the excitement of the videos, was a heady mix of heart pulsing anxiety. 'I have to tell someone,' I thought 'and I haven't really done anything, anyway,' I argued with my inner self, not unreasonably.

'Yes, good idea, it'll be such a relief to share this, maybe someone else will have an idea what's going on...should I tell Emily, my lovely 'understanding' wife, or Jimmy, my rather lecherous fishing buddy. Yes, Jimmy it is, perhaps Emily wouldn't be quite so understanding, when she sees the contents of the videos but Jimmy will love them...'

Jimmy did love them, there were a lot of 'Oh my God's' and 'wowsers, that's insane' and 'just look at that candy sweet peach,' remarks from the leering lech Jimmy, as he feasted his eyes on the three videos...

"I can't decide which one I like the best, John, they're all really good...I think maybe the second one, that cute and sexy lady has a splendid bare bottom..."

"Yes, thank you for that Jimmy, great insight, that was very helpful...I really wanted you to tell me what the hell is going on...who's sending me these videos and why, who are the wives, with the admittedly, rather nice bottoms, why do they agree to the commands of the strange man with the deep voice and how does it all seem vaguely familiar to me?"

"Well, there you go John, I can definitely help you with that last point. I got the same feeling as you, that the first video reminded me of something. I know I've been in that bedroom, I'm sure that's Joe's house. Remember a while back, it was a New Year's eve party, I think, Joe and Melanie were hosting it and I...well I...may have sneaked into their bedroom...for a bit of a kiss and cuddle...with Sue of course." Jimmy stressed quickly.

Jimmy and Sue, were the golden couple, they were obviously madly in love and seemingly couldn't keep their hands off each other, even in other peoples' houses, when they'd had a few, too many.

"...although, that doesn't really help you John, as I'm pretty certain, that wasn't Joe's wife, Melanie, in the first video, she seems to have a rather skinny bottom and not that scrumptious nibble fest of a bottom we saw..."

It felt better to have shared the videos with Jimmy and a partial answer to the 'where,' but nothing on the who, when, why and the, 'what the hell' and that's just the easy questions, the 'how' seemed to be the most urgent?

'How is he making these women bend over and bare their bottoms to be thrashed with paddles and canes and whips...also the 'what,' what has all this got to do with me?'

The fourth video arrived via my in box the following week. There was the same feeling of familiarity as with the first film, but this time no question as to why that was. It was clearly Jimmy's house, Jimmy's bedroom and that was Jimmy's wife, Sue, bent over their marital bed, with Sue's skirt up over her waist and her tiny little g-string panties peeled down mid thigh, to reveal her beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom...

I gasped, as my heart hit the floor, mixed in with the shock and horror of seeing Jimmy's wife's bare bottom, presented for a thrashing, was the todger tingling thrill of enjoying my friend's wife's creamy bare bottom goodies. I had always rather lecherously wondered what Sue's bottom would look like and now I knew and she didn't disappoint, those creamy mounds of cheeky bare butties where insanely sexy, as they quivering and squirmed to that raspingly throaty voice....

"How many strokes, Sue?...I think maybe we'll start with six of the best?"

"Oh dear God no, please, I couldn't take it...maybe one...or two...no more...please..."

"Well...let me see now...we could make it an even dozen...what was that Sue?... just the six strokes, OK then, a six of the best, bare bottom thrashing it is."

The tip of a yellow crook handled cane appear on screen, as it tap, tap, tapped on Sue's squirming bare bottom, quickly followed by a scorching stroke, across her bouncy bare buttocks, as an absolute stinger bit and nibbled at her dancing cheeks.

Poor Sue's bottom was criss-crossed with six bright red stripes, as she gasped and moaned and groaned..."Oh dear God, what will Jimmy say when he sees my bum?"

'It's OK Sue, Jimmy will just blame John, after all it's his signature that Jimmy will be reading, written across your blushing bottom."

As he said that, he produced a thick black felt tip pen and wrote 'John Key' across Sue's bare bottom cheeks.

"Ahh what the F, what the actual F..." I seethed, through gritted teeth...

I froze in abject terror as the video continued and the raspy voice crowed..."I told you 'for your eyes only' John... now look at poor Sue's stripey bare bottom, what a present that will be for your best friend Jimmy to find as he eagerly unwraps his wife's bottom tonight..."

To be continued...?

JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
122 Followers