A Reading of Ogg's Police Gazette

Info
I read Oggbashan's story for him.
211 words
4.32
8.5k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
198 Followers

This recording is for one of the best friends in my life. When I came to Literotica, I never expected to make friends but Oggbashan is one of my best besties. At a tough time in my life, he was there with a listening ear, sympathy, sound advice - and presents of miniature books. I thought better of myself and gained more confidence because I figured that if someone as erudite, wise and wonderful as Ogg would be my friend, I must be OK. I can never repay what Oggbashan did for me, only try to go out and do as much for others, like I know he has done in real life as well as online.

This is a classic Ogg story. It uses a real piece of historical material to inspire a quirky suggestive tale. All ends happily! Ogg is a real gentleman, he would never leave a lady in distress -- even in fiction.

I've chosen not to send up the story as Charlie and I did with some of my Kingswoman stories. I wanted to respect Ogg's own style. I've just ... overemphasised the words a bit now and then.

Oggbashan's original story 'Police Gazette: Goodwill to Men' can be found here.

--:--
--:--
1.0
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
198 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing you

Please get Charlie to write more stories for you to read ! Missing your voice !!!

RottenPinesRottenPinesalmost 4 years ago
I love your audios

I hope you start posting again

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 4 years ago

I enjoyed the reading and the story very much indeed! A delight to listen to. Thank you both.

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateover 4 years ago

Ogg is one stand-up gent. I'd give you five on his account alone, but you gave a nice interpretation. Great work from great material.

oggbashanoggbashanover 4 years ago

Thank you very much Kingswoman. That was wonderful!

Share this

Similar Stories

Earth Day Contest Midstream Review Review for 2008 Earth Day Contest entries 30 Mar - 6 Apr.in Reviews & Essays
Crushed Between Her Breasts Nancy seeks help to deal with a breast-obsessed office pest.in Erotic Horror
The Perfect Dress Hoop skirt leads to fun times at a club.in Erotic Couplings
Ole Onebreast Authors trapped in twisted tale of terror & food.in Humor & Satire
How To Make Characters Talk in Your Stories The ins and outs of potent dialogue.in How To
More Stories