All Comments on 'A Real Black Love In The End'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a life

It is a pity that so any small-minded people cannot tell the differdnce between fantasy and their own attitudes, for each one of the small-minded people there are probably a hundred who enjoy your stories and the fantasy they create. Keep on writing, and to the others who cannot think outside of the racist attitudes of your own small minds, recognise the writers name and don't read the stories, that way you won't have to secretly enjoy them and feel so guilty afterwards. I give four* just to annoy the 'genitally disadvantaged' few :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiots

Keep writing, there are many who love your stories, ignore the members of the KKK after all it is fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Racist?

Seems you guys are the racists. This could of actually happened exactly as written in South Africa. White Owners of stations having Black servants. Black servants taking good advantage of the Massa's white wives. Although we should know the actual size of black cock is really just the same as most people. 4-6 inches. The anomolly is a penis 8 inches or bigger.

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
Very Interesting

I liked the story and the plotline. I'm sorry you gave it away in the beginning. The love with David would have been a lovely twist. Unfortunately, it was expected.

I have some feeble attempts at writing. Nothing of the quality of this. I have a problem that when I get near the end of the story, I tend to hurry it along to "get it done." This ending seemed just a bit rushed. There were very few spots where grammar and wording caught my attention, nothing to detract from the story.

Thank you for a well done story. Good characters nicely developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why the cliche?

why use the cliche of typical strong black man n weak white wife when u can write so erotic n make men of any race look that goopd. it only adds to overkill of black-white combo we have.

U shoud experiment with something different like asian or latino guy pleasuring women with his skills even with a avg cock. need some writer to try something different man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

am a big fan of interacial , really enjoy reading tales of black power

however , this one fails on so many levels .

often while reading the sections where the servants play acted being dumb & the voodoo / mojo nonsense .. the recurring thought in my mind was the African response to hiv/aids a few years back .. from presidents & politicians , religous leaders & tribal elders to the average joe on the street ... and the ignorance & stupidity in the their responses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous