All Comments on 'A Real-Life Choose Your Path!'

by sara_adrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mr. Z all the way...a sharp mind ...

A sharp mind is a great sex tool..it can help keep things interesting.. male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Leave both alone

Keep looking. Neither of these looks like much fun. Find someone that YOU are attracted to, not the other way around, for both looks and personality, and go after them.

CopperSkinkCopperSkinkover 14 years ago
Employee knows best, student knows nothing.

A big dick isn't exactly a useful tool in the bedroom unless you actually get off on the idea while you're being plugged with one. Otherwise, it just hurts. Probably just campfire talk from one girl who got plugged by him and she wants to claim he has some redeeming quality seeing as he's a complete idiot.

The employee guy, however, is old enough to know how to get the job done. You might even learn a thing or two, just keep your head on straight for the duration.

/m tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mr. Z!

Mr. Z all the wayz... i'm making an assumption here that he is a teacher, if so, proceed with caution - lots of very serious legal rammifications for him and his future! i vote for flirting with him more openly, if it goes further let it be on his initiative, but first you gotta let him know you are interested. more cleavage, more legs, more chatting with him after class, more touching his arm when you chat with him, maybe rubbing against his side if he's seated... oh what a delight to be him!

don't even think of the bimbo with the big dong - wasted time, wasted effort.

i'm looking forward to ch. 2!

male, in case you couldn't guess

2wheelBill2wheelBillover 14 years ago
pick a winner!

go for Mr Z.... I bet he knows how to treat you right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mr z

mr z

uptownjoeuptownjoeover 14 years ago
go with the stud

If your PSAS is in high gear go with Dillon, unless he's down right gay, he's going to there when you need him any time or any place. And if he's as dumb as you say, he's yours for the taking. Smart and tender is nice but get a banging. m

LindsayRaeLindsayRaeover 14 years ago
Not the best of starts...

I'll admit, I like the idea of "choose my adventure (for me)", and if I wasn't engaged and madly in love with my fiancé I'd consider it myself, but this first submission to Lit wasn't written well as a story.

This submission is not an "erotic coupling" tale. It is as out of place here as it would be in "anal" or "erotic horror" (to name but a couple of categories). If anything, this submission is an essay. Since you are the main character, introducing yourself is sort of like a journal entry.

By no means is there anything wrong with journaling, though! I am not saying that. However, when writing literature one must adhere to a certain quality of writing. (Spelling out numbers and not using abbreviations for the word "first".)

I wish you well and good luck as you advance through your journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mr. Z

Mr. Z

m

tgd60tgd60about 14 years ago
Mr Z please!

And for the orgasm, you had some kind of controller while she had the vibrator.... or.. she did touched herself only as you told her to.

txstanfordtxstanfordabout 14 years ago
If I only knew. . .

. . . Mr Z.

I think you'll need to go with him.

Some kid with the IQ of a termite ain't for you. And really, you're much too good for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous